The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Discrepancy about the McCann twins being in the Creche on Thursday morning

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Discrepancy about the McCann twins being in the Creche on Thursday morning

Post by j.rob on 30.07.14 23:22

@Hicks wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLvnfcl-Zkg

During this interview they both feel very uncomfortable at around 15.00 when the interviewer mentions the Wednesday morning and Madeleine asking why they didn't come when she was crying. GM pauses, looks to the heavens, stutters. KM coughs. Madeleine was not alive on the Wednesday morning.

Oh what priceless body language from the interviewer! Absolute masterpiece, especially if you slow it down. He rubs his hands with gleeful anticipation when he asks 'key' question at the 13.02 point about their row. And look how quickly he responds when Kate answers: 

'We don't row.'

He gives a very noticeable reaction and positively gloats!

This must be a very sensitive area and maybe quite important to understanding what happened that week. 

And Kate's comment about it being 'unprecidented' for the couple to sleep in separate rooms. What planet is she on? I remember having young children and most nights were like musical chairs with me and my partner in different beds and different rooms every night dealing with whichever child was crying, or had a cold or something. You would just end up crashing out wherever with exhaustion.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 31.07.14 13:06

Kate also repeats: 'We don't row' at least one other time during that interview.

I reckon there was a monumental row early that week and it all went downhill from there. Quite possibly provoked by jealousy towards the aerobics instructor for instance. And if the Mcs and the Tapas crowd had taken part in the quiz night that she organised on Sunday (although there seems to be confusion about the dates of the quiz nights)  I would imagine that was a pretty lively affair with much joking and banter. 

The hour and a quarter of crying coming from the Mc apartment on 1st May (is Mrs Fenn sure about this date?) started at 10.30pm and went on until 11.45pm and ended abruptly with the sound of patio doors either opening or closing. The crying could of course have been Madeleine, either of the twins or Kate.

Tuesday was a panic day, imo and Russell and Kate were rumbled by a fellow-holiday maker who though it was odd that they were filming his three year old daughter playing mini-tennis. That tells me that *something* untoward had already happened to Madeleine by Tuesday. The tennis-balls photo produced by Gerry I believe to be entirely fake (he even managed to get the footwear wrong) and was designed to try to 'prove' that Madeleine was happy and well that day.

The purple passages in Kate's book about how 'her heart soared with pride' in Madeleine on Tuesday morning while she played mini-tennis are just so hammy and unbelievable. Talk about over-egging the pudding! 

Wednesday, Kate claims, is 'our last completely happy day.' I would think it was anything but. Kate reports that Rachael was feeling unwell that evening and remained in her apartment next to theirs. This is the evening that Kate alleges she had a little bit of a tiff with Gerry and slept in the children's room. 

The 'last photo' on Thursday with the family sitting round the pool I do believe is also not genuine. I don't believe Madeleine was there. It is also suspicious that it took so long for this photo to be released if it had genuinely been taken on the Thursday, there is no reason for it not to have been released much sooner.

The part of the jig-saw which is now puzzling me a lot is the Mcs trip to Sagres which was heavily reported in the press as being on 30th April I do believe. On this day an eye-witness Nuno Lornco reportedly sees a couple taking photographs of children - including his own, one of whom is reported as having a striking likeness to Madeleine - on the beach. The couple are also seen acting suspiciously at a cafe owned by Ralf Eveleigh - Murat's Uncle - and he hands over CCTV footage I do believe. Nuno is reported as believing that he thought the couple were going to abduct his child. Police trace the car that the Polish couple drove away in and link it to an apartment where DNA traces with links to Jane Tanner and Robert Murat are found? Hope I am getting this right.

A shop-keeper reports seeing the McCanns with Madeleine in Sagres on the day that Nuno reports the suspicious sighting. Gerry is pushing a single buggy which the shop keeper thinks is odd as Madeleine looks too old to need a buggy. I wonder how accurate/true this is?

What is very peculiar is that Kate makes no mention of this Sagres trip in her book. Nor does she refer to Nuno's 'sighting'. 

Why would that be? If the press reports are correct that they went to Sagres that day, then why would she not record this in her book and also not mention the suspicious couple sighting?

Or was the Sagres visit a 'cover'? 

And isn't it an odd coincidence that Murat's uncle owns the cafe where the suspicious couple go and helps with the identification of the couple? So police are able to identify them? This is one of the few 'sightings' where police have been able to make an accurate identification. Most of the others - Tannerman, bundleman, eggman, pimpleman et al have proved to be as elusive as the golden unicorn. Maybe there is some significance to this fact. 

Is it believed that Nuno is an unbiased witness? I believe he comes from Sagres but now lives in Germany. Did I read that there was a link between Berlin and the Polish couple?  Gerry and Kate visit Berlin early in June 2007. Maybe all just coincidencs.

I know there has been much speculation about activities at an apartment in Burgau? Is this thought to have perhaps been the same day that the media reported the McCanns as visiting Sagres?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 31.07.14 15:33

@BlueBag wrote:
@Hicks wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLvnfcl-Zkg

During this interview they both feel very uncomfortable at around 15.00 when the interviewer mentions the Wednesday morning and Madeleine asking why they didn't come when she was crying. GM pauses, looks to the heavens, stutters. KM coughs. Madeleine was not alive on the Wednesday morning.

This is total BS from Gerry.... 

"The next morning (note! thursday morning) she said er.. mummy... I can't remember if it was mummy or daddy now.... why didn't you come when sean and I were crying.... we both looked at each other and though that's odd.. crying...  we didn't hear anything... and we had been back checking... and so we asked and said when did you cry.. sometimes when you first put them to bed they cry.. she just dropped it.. as we've said Madeleine is very articulate... and we kind of looked at each other and thought did they wake up or was it the night before when Amelie woke up and Kate had obviously slept in that room... (Kate moves her hand over his at this point, to tell him he's slipped up)... so at the time we weren't even sure they had woken up.. but now... (Gerry looks uncertain, he knows he's said something wrong)..."
Please, I think this is an important slip by Gerry in the video... anyone else think so? I think Kate's reaction is telling and Gerry's moment of hesitancy.

I think it is possible that Kate slept in that room two nights or at least the night was tuesday and not wednesday!

From 13.45 onwards.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 31.07.14 16:19

There's definitely something wrong there that gm has said, IMO, the hand motion clearly gives it away. I'm going to watch again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 31.07.14 16:24

Oh deary deary me, totally slept in that room either Tuesday night or both nights. Whose lying? They can't both be telling the truth IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 31.07.14 16:50

13.10 onwards Kate says ''...basically that was the only night we weren't back in the apartment for 11''

But what about Mrs Fenn and the crying?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 31.07.14 16:57

@j.rob wrote:
The 'last photo' on Thursday with the family sitting round the pool I do believe is also not genuine. I don't believe Madeleine was there. It is also suspicious that it took so long for this photo to be released if it had genuinely been taken on the Thursday, there is no reason for it not to have been released much sooner.

There is a thread on the Last Photo, which tends to the view that it was taken on the Sunday, the last day of decent weather before the clouds and rain moved in, only clearing by the Friday morning.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 31.07.14 17:06

Well even without the disappearance - what a holidays! Rain, rows, illness, crying children.

Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 31.07.14 17:17

@worriedmum wrote:13.10 onwards Kate says ''...basically that was the only night we weren't back in the apartment for 11''

Imo Kate is trying to plant the idea that Wednesday was the day that they had the disagreement( they don't row remember) But it was Tuesday that GM invited Miss Chekeya to his table, she did not see Kate McCann there, as I believe that Kate was already in the apartment. This is where the confusion lies, the confusion they have created to mask the going's on Tuesday night, the all important night imo.

'basically that was the only night we weren't back in he apartment for 11' .Why mention that? The interviewer didn't ask anything about the timings on Wednesday night.

Why doesn't Kate give us an account for the Tuesday night? Her husband invited an attractive lady to join him at his table, Kate left, she wasn't seen there at that time.

I am beginning to see through the fog..... I think. All emphasis of the 'disagreement' has been placed on the Wednesday night. To try and hide the truth of what happened on the Tuesday night.

All evidence says that Kate was in 5a after 10.00pm on the Tuesday night, her phone activated six time in rapid fire from this time onwards. Madeleine crying from 10.30pm onwards.

Can anyone put forward any clues that Kate might not have been in 5a from 10.00pm on Tuesday?

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 31.07.14 17:30

@Hicks wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:13.10 onwards Kate says ''...basically that was the only night we weren't back in the apartment for 11''

Imo Kate is trying to plant the idea that Wednesday was the day that they had the disagreement( they don't row remember) But it was Tuesday that GM invited Miss Chekeya to his table, she did not see Kate McCann there, as I believe that Kate was already in the apartment. This is where the confusion lies, the confusion they have created to mask the going's on Tuesday night, the all important night imo.

'basically that was the only night we weren't back in he apartment for 11' .Why mention that? The interviewer didn't ask anything about the timings on Wednesday night.

Why doesn't Kate give us an account for the Tuesday night? Her husband invited an attractive lady to join him at his table, Kate left, she wasn't seen there at that time.

I am beginning to see through the fog..... I think. All emphasis of the 'disagreement' has been placed on the Wednesday night. To try and hide the truth of what happened on the Tuesday night.

All evidence says that Kate was in 5a after 10.00pm on the Tuesday night, her phone activated six time in rapid fire from this time onwards. Madeleine crying from 10.30pm onwards.

Can anyone put forward any clues that Kate might not have been in 5a from 10.00pm on Tuesday?
If we are to believe Mrs Fenn (I do), then they weren't back in the apartment for 11pm each night.  The Tuesday was the 1st which was the night Mrs Fenn heard a child crying so I don't think they were back that night and I don't know about anyone else, but I would not have left my husband alone with a pretty aerobics instructor and gone home alone.  I'd have made sure I had dragged my husband back with me.
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 31.07.14 17:41

@inspirespirit wrote:
@Hicks wrote:

If we are to believe Mrs Fenn (I do), then they weren't back in the apartment for 11pm each night.  The Tuesday was the 1st which was the night Mrs Fenn heard a child crying so I don't think they were back that night and I don't know about anyone else, but I would not have left my husband alone with a pretty aerobics instructor and gone home alone.  I'd have made sure I had dragged my husband back with me.
What makes you certain that Kate wasn't back in 5a on the Tuesday night alone? Just because Madeleine was crying( I believe Mrs Fenn as well) that doesn't mean Kate wasn't there. Remember Madeleine was crying for her father. The instructor was at GM's table between 9.30-9.50 on the Tuesday night, she did not see Kate. So where was she?

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 31.07.14 18:04

@Hicks wrote:
@inspirespirit wrote:
@Hicks wrote:

What makes you certain that Kate wasn't back in 5a on the Tuesday night alone? Just because Madeleine was crying( I believe Mrs Fenn as well) that doesn't mean Kate wasn't there. Remember Madeleine was crying for her father. The instructor was at GM's table between 9.30-9.50 on the Tuesday night, she did not see Kate. So where was she?
Good point. lol.  Everytime I feel I have it straight in my head, something else makes me re-think it all again.  I think Gerry has just told us in that vid that it was Amelie crying on Tuesday night.   Mrs Fenn could be wrong about it being a child older than 2.  My next door neighbour's little girl is 4 this October and when she cries at night she still sounds like a little baby because sometimes I have to try to work out if it is her crying  or a cat crying.

Edited to add;  I got two pieces of information from that vid.  It was Amalie crying Tuesday night and the intonation when Kate said 'and I'm not lying about THAT', means she was obviously lying about other things.
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 31.07.14 18:15

@Praiaaa wrote:Well even without the disappearance - what a holiday ! Rain, rows, illness, crying children.

PdL - What a place. Why does anyone holiday there ?

PdL - where families take it in turn to vomit each night, children and adults suffer from diarrhoea, dog packs pursue and bite joggers, staff attempt to seduce the guests, guests fall off catamarans, damage tendons playing tennis, have shaving accidents and stagger around apartments bleeding, domestic appliances need repair, shutters jam, baby monitors won't function at restaurants, travel cots can't be assembled.. sounds like THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED.

It's populated by black heroin addicts, people who rob apartments, gypsies who steal scrap and wood, scruffy moustachioed lurers of children, bogus charity collectors, suspicious street musicians, men lurking near phone booths, glasses man lurking in stairwells, blond men suspiciously lurking outside apartments, soothing couples entering apartments without permission, mysterious gangs of cleaners, men taking photographs of children on beaches... And to top it all, you have to queue for a table booking.

and now we can add
. . .It has its own weather pattern, so when everyone else is basking in the heat and calm, mini tornadoes strike, slamming doors and whooshing curtains.
and the police of two countries dig the place up in high season looking for the decomposing remains of children, normal people going about their normal lives are arrested and interrogated for hours by foreign police about alleged incidents seven years before, helicopters scan the beaches taking photos of you, . . . Cameras malfunction and put the wrong date and time on your photos,

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 31.07.14 18:19

Don't know whether to laugh or weep. I think I'll do the former.

comperedna

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 31.07.14 18:21

@PeterMac wrote:
@Praiaaa wrote:Well even without the disappearance - what a holiday ! Rain, rows, illness, crying children.

PdL - What a place. Why does anyone holiday there ?

PdL - where families take it in turn to vomit each night, children and adults suffer from diarrhoea, dog packs pursue and bite joggers, staff attempt to seduce the guests, guests fall off catamarans, damage tendons playing tennis, have shaving accidents and stagger around apartments bleeding, domestic appliances need repair, shutters jam, baby monitors won't function at restaurants, travel cots can't be assembled.. sounds like THE VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED.

It's populated by black heroin addicts, people who rob apartments, gypsies who steal scrap and wood, scruffy moustachioed lurers of children, bogus charity collectors, suspicious street musicians, men lurking near phone booths, glasses man lurking in stairwells, blond men suspiciously lurking outside apartments, soothing couples entering apartments without permission, mysterious gangs of cleaners, men taking photographs of children on beaches... And to top it all, you have to queue for a table booking.

and now we can add
. . .It has its own weather pattern, so when everyone else is basking in the heat and calm, mini tornadoes strike, slamming doors and whooshing curtains.
 and the police of two countries dig the place up in high season looking for the decomposing remains of children, normal people going about their normal lives are arrested and interrogated for hours by foreign police about alleged incidents seven years before, helicopters scan the beaches taking photos of you,  . . . Cameras malfunction and put the wrong date and time on your photos,
PeterMac,  spit coffee  Well, I'm not holidaying in pdl~ EVER!

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 31.07.14 18:30

The first bit is mostly plagiarised from a long time ago, just a few bits added, to make the Version sound better !

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 31.07.14 18:46

I wonder if this tennis coach was perhaps the last independent witness to see Madeleine alive on the Tuesday daytime?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Georgina_Jackson.htm.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum