The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Majic may I ask a question please ? Mm11

Majic may I ask a question please ? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Majic may I ask a question please ? Mm11

Majic may I ask a question please ? Regist10

Majic may I ask a question please ?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty Majic may I ask a question please ?

Post by Fencer 04.12.09 16:22

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/have-your-say-f1/newsflash-another-essex-police-investigation-into-tony-bennett-this-time-ambersuz-may-have-the-vital-forensic-evidence-t79.htm

Good afternoon Majic,

Tony Bennett claims that you are the source who lead to the name of Susan Menez being leaked into the public domain as per his quote below to a question I had asked of him-

"This clearly meant mentioning 'Ambersuz' and 'Gibraltar' in the same posting. I can't say I'm too disappointed if 'Majic' put 2 and 2 together and identified her publicly."

My question to you Majic is how did you put 2 and 2 together from the above thread and come up with the name Susan Menez aka Ambersuz ?

Peace Love Out.
Fencer

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty Re: Majic may I ask a question please ?

Post by Guest 04.12.09 17:14

Maybe he learned it from the experts , ie Bren and Amber?

Maybe Google is his friend. Its not difficult.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty Re: Majic may I ask a question please ?

Post by Majic 04.12.09 17:55

My site gets a lot of it's information from people and a proportion from tracking footprints across the internet. In Susan's case she was quite unique in certain charactersitics and also has a very large footprint. We have been known to get things wrong hence the reason why everything is now triple checked before it goes out as I am not wanting to have to apologise to anyone else in the future. If I am in any doubt about the data then it simply doesn't get published.

We hold quite a lot of information and I personally have no desire to make any of it public unless specific circumstances arise in which the indentification of someone serves a purpose, unless of course, the way we came by the information came with a condition of a non publication agreement. We always hounour such agrrements and the information given to us is purely used to either confirm or reject a particular incident or person.

In Susan's case I decided to name her because of the situation that she herself had become a part of. With the allegations and counter allegations of this forged letter to the Lubbock family, Susan attempted to prove Mr Bennetts involvement by publishing a post card that he did indeed send her. When Mr Bennett gave me permission to reproduce the postcard on my site I also believed that it was productive to name Susan as she was, by her own action, involving herself in this fraud and perpetuating it. She has become a key player in this now not only because of her criminal activities disguised as finding the truth for Madeleine but because of how she has involved herself in compounding a lie.

My site has only identified her by name, no other information that we hold regarding Susan will be released in to the public domain.

Activity : 235

http://www.chaosraptors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 04.12.09 17:59

Can someone please tell me what Amber did that was so bad on the Sky forum? Not that I am doubting she is an evil old trout, I'd just like to know how long she has been twisting the knife in various people's backs
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty A lot of information

Post by Guest 04.12.09 18:00

Majic said:

"We hold quite a lot of information and I personally have no desire to make any of it public unless specific circumstances arise in which the indentification of someone serves a purpose, unless of course, the way we came by the information came with a condition of a non publication agreement. We always hounour such agrrements and the information given to us is purely used to either confirm or reject a particular incident or person. "

Well now, majic.

Before I start ferretting you are quite certain that you are meeting all the provisions of the Data Protection Act, are you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fencer 04.12.09 18:00

Thank you very much Majic for your forthright and open answer.
Fencer

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty Two cheers for 'Majic'

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 18:05

Fencer wrote:Thank you very much Majic for your forthright and open answer.
I agree. He has spoken plainly.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 04.12.09 18:10

Pussycat wrote:Can someone please tell me what Amber did that was so bad on the Sky forum? Not that I am doubting she is an evil old trout, I'd just like to know how long she has been twisting the knife in various people's backs

Seems that the only way to be rid of her on Sky was to publish the nude pics
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty Personal information

Post by Guest 04.12.09 18:19

You see Majic, while I was learning about unincorporated associations lately, including the fact that yes, all members of one have unlimited personal liability, as in libel liabilities, I’ve stumbled on other things about policing the net, a subject which appears to be close to your heart.

Mr Bennett has told us what he believes the status of the Madeleine Foundation is. Can I ask you what legal entity is operating your forum or forums?

It could be quite an important question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 04.12.09 18:23

heresthetruth wrote:
Pussycat wrote:Can someone please tell me what Amber did that was so bad on the Sky forum? Not that I am doubting she is an evil old trout, I'd just like to know how long she has been twisting the knife in various people's backs

Seems that the only way to be rid of her on Sky was to publish the nude pics

Could you publish them here please?
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 18:26

lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty More personal information

Post by Guest 04.12.09 18:30

In the unlikely event that the organization you operate comes under the act there is, of course, this provision:

"Generally, you cannot pass individuals' information to another business or organisation unless you have asked for - and they have given - their consent. However, there are exceptions to this. For example, if you are asked by the police for information about someone, you can provide this information without telling the individual if notifying them would be likely to prejudice the investigation or impede the prevention of a crime. Disclosures can also be made if they are necessary for a court case or to obtain legal advice, for example, in connection with an employment tribunal."

Now, what is the legal status of your website operation?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 04.12.09 18:31

Not at teatime Oldnick. unless you want to be ill
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 04.12.09 18:32

smith wrote:In the unlikely event that the organization you operate comes under the act there is, of course, this provision:

"Generally, you cannot pass individuals' information to another business or organisation unless you have asked for - and they have given - their consent. However, there are exceptions to this. For example, if you are asked by the police for information about someone, you can provide this information without telling the individual if notifying them would be likely to prejudice the investigation or impede the prevention of a crime. Disclosures can also be made if they are necessary for a court case or to obtain legal advice, for example, in connection with an employment tribunal."

Now, what is the legal status of your website operation?

Put a sock in it Smithy you bore.
ask Bren about outing and Amber/susan. then come back with their answers
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 04.12.09 18:33

heresthetruth wrote:Not at teatime Oldnick. unless you want to be ill

I have a very strong constitution.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty Oh, I do love it

Post by Guest 04.12.09 19:25

[quote="heresthetruth"]
smith wrote:

Put a sock in it Smithy you bore.
ask Bren about outing and Amber/susan. then come back with their answers

I love it. "Put a sock in it Smithy you bore."

People like yourself with tough avatars really ought to learn a bit about tough posting, rather than kiddie stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty Information

Post by Guest 04.12.09 19:32

Now majic, I haven't heard your reply.

Everyone here seems to be playing with the law. I'm telling you now that unless you give a reply I am making the assumption that you are indeed holding personal information on computer with others (your use of the word "we") and that you have admitted passing it on for personal reasons of your own in this forum.

From an earlier post I note that you appeared to know that smith is not my real name, which leads me to believe that you are retaining data on me.

Majic, it's not Scotland Yard and it will take ages for anything to happen but unless I get some very satisfactory responses from you this evening I intend to ask for action from the DPA tomorrow morning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Limoncello 04.12.09 19:34

What's the DPA?
Limoncello
Limoncello

Activity : 46

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 04.12.09 19:35

Have you asked Bren and Susan what data they hold?
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Majic may I ask a question please ? Empty Don't Panic Ambersuz

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 19:40

Limoncello wrote:What's the DPA?
The Department of Public Adminstration.

Or it might be the Directorate of Postal Affairs.

Or perhaps the Drainage and Piping Authority.

Unfortuntely for 'smith', it's Saturday tomorrow and all three are closed tomorrow morning.

You might have to wait until Monday, smithy
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 04.12.09 19:41

JATYK
Look, folks, smithy is being a tough guy again

http://jillhavernunleashed.forumotion.ne....ase-t101-15.htm

smith Today at 7:32 pm

Now majic, I haven't heard your reply.

Everyone here seems to be playing with the law. I'm telling you now that unless you give a reply I am making the assumption that you are indeed holding personal information on computer with others (your use of the word "we") and that you have admitted passing it on for personal reasons of your own in this forum.

From an earlier post I note that you appeared to know that smith is not my real name, which leads me to believe that you are retaining data on me.

Majic, it's not Scotland Yard and it will take ages for anything to happen but unless I get some very satisfactory responses from you this evening I intend to ask for action from the DPA tomorrow morning.
----------
Someone tell the big girl's blouse that he isn't even interesting or important enough for Majic to even notice.
For instance, Majic doesn't know the reason for the Opportunity Knocks jokes.
Unlike the rest of us
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 04.12.09 19:49

smith wrote:

Smitty - even I know your real name isn't Smith (although I can't remember your real name, I have seen it mentioned somewhere in the past).
I'm willing to bet that other old 3A hands know you're not called Smith either.

That doesn't mean that all these people are retaining data on you - why should they?
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 04.12.09 19:58

Because he is important baconbutty, even I know that

:lol:
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.09 20:01

Ooops, somebody's ego is showing.

How embarrassing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by heresthetruth 04.12.09 20:03

badmanners wrote:Because he is important baconbutty, even I know

:lol:

You can get tablets for that........ sorry thought you said IMPOTENT
heresthetruth
heresthetruth

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top