The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by espeland on 06.08.14 17:39

by Ladyinred on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:21 pm
Woofer - many thanks for the synopsis.  Does Hall offer any explanation as to what happened to MBM?

No, but he shows how involved so many people were.

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 06.08.14 17:50

@Ladyinred wrote:Woofer - many thanks for the synopsis.  Does Hall offer any explanation as to what happened to MBM?

Espeland beat me to it.

No he doesn`t outwardly, but IMO there is a strong hint at the end when he refers to what Ken Livingstone said about MI5 filming government officials at Kincora in order to control them.  Just made me wonder if this mystery is something along the same lines.  It would explain an awful lot. Could be they were involved in something dodgy and MBM accidentally died.

Whatever, you can bet your boots either Richard Hill will be discredited in some way or his DVD banned. IMO it is more damning than GA`s book.  But I think Richard`s seller is German so maybe they won`t be able to ban it.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 06.08.14 17:51

Woofer, may I copy your review to another forum?

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 06.08.14 17:59

Thank you Woofer for your excellent review of Richard D Hall's DVD. 
I had every intention of doing one as I like to support anyone who has the guts to speak out. 
My time is limited so you beat me to it and did a better job! Mrs 

I have yet to see the final 2 DVD's but if they are as informative as the first, I regard cost as money very well spent!
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.08.14 18:11

One thing I didn`t know was that BK said the meeting with Murat was to offer him a job to help find Madeleine.

What! Hoping to hire Murat, someone without private detective licence nor legit credential as PI?
For this he brought along his lawyer and Murat brought along his lawyer?
What a load of cock and bull! Who was BK trying to fool?
That must be the biggest joke of this whole shenanigan.

Something is not right.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 06.08.14 18:12

@espeland wrote:Woofer, may I copy your review to another forum?

I don`t mind - but it`s not that good !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 06.08.14 18:15

@aiyoyo wrote:
One thing I didn`t know was that BK said the meeting with Murat was to offer him a job to help find Madeleine.

What!  Hoping to hire Murat, someone without private detective licence nor legit credential as PI?
For this he brought along his lawyer and Murat brought along his lawyer?  
What a load of cock and bull!  Who was BK trying to fool?
That must be the biggest joke of this whole shenanigan.

Something is not right.

I know, it`s ridiculous.  In fact none of it bodes well for BK.  I don`t think he will be pleased but I can`t see that Richard said anything about him that can`t be proven.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.08.14 18:19

hentie wrote:
Richard D Hall needs to be applauded, not least because he makes it clear at start that he has waived copyright and is happy, therefore, for copies to be made.
He is obviously wishing to inform rather than make money. Good for him!!!

Wise move.  The Mcs cannot accuse him of making money on the back of Maddie; and cannot wait until the sale figure hit gold before trying to extort money from him in the form of litigation.

He did spend some years researching this to put together the DVD and deserves to recover cost.

If he turns this into a book he might have an edge over Summers & Swan's bewk, since S&S pro mcs book will be nothing new to the public.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.08.14 19:56

@aiyoyo wrote:
woofer wrote:

What!  Hoping to hire Murat, someone without a private detective's licence, nor legitimate credentials as a PI?

For this he brought along his lawyer and Murat brought along his lawyer?  What a load of cock and bull!  Who was BK trying to fool?

That must be the biggest joke of these whole shenanigans.

Something is not right.
Hall is dead right on this one and has obviously done his research.

The Daily Mail covered this story some time in 2008, but it was also covered in the Portuguese press in late November 2007. They had all tried to keep the meeting a closely-uarded secret, but obvioulsy someone somewhere got to know about it:

Last night, it was revealed the McCanns' financial backer, tycoon Brian Kennedy, had met Robert Murat, the first suspect in the case.

The meeting took place at Mr Murat's aunt's house in the Algarve last year.

Mr Murat's lawyer, Francisco Pagarete, said: 'We had a very pleasant dinner with Mr Kennedy.

"He came here
to give his support to Robert and to say he doesn't believe Robert was involved in this story in any way.

"And he asked if Robert could help the investigation for the finding of Madeleine."

It is understood the meeting in November was also attended by Mr Kennedy's lawyer, Edward Smethurst, who is co-ordinating the McCanns' legal affairs.

UNQUOTE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-563826/Madeleine-One-year-Portuguese-police-ashamed-says-attorney-general.html

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth on 06.08.14 20:22

Do you think these DVDs will find their way to  YouTube soon?

TellTheTruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 06.08.14 20:45

@TellTheTruth wrote:Do you think these DVDs will find their way to  YouTube soon

I loooked into it yesterday: the problem is you need a mobile to set up YouTube for long files - I don't own a mobile  sad 

Anyway, Richard will be doing it fairly soon, I believe.

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 06.08.14 21:26

@espeland wrote:
@TellTheTruth wrote:Do you think these DVDs will find their way to  YouTube soon

I loooked into it yesterday: the problem is you need a mobile to set up YouTube for long files - I don't own a mobile  sad 

Anyway, Richard will be doing it fairly soon, I believe.

I think that Vimeo may cater for longer videos

http://vimeo.com/upgrade1?utm_source=search&utm_medium=google-upgrade1-brand_vimeo_alone_vimeo_exact-uk&utm_campaign=1621&utm_term=vimeo&gclid=CO-J26O8_78CFcsBwwodmH8A9g&dclid=CLiZgqS8_78CFQkHwwodKU8A9w

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.08.14 21:33

Thanks for the synopsis - I've just ordered my copy.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 06.08.14 22:08

Thanks Sharon. I'll look into it tomorrow, but I suspect someone will get it onto YouTube soon - it doesn't seem a difficult process.

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.08.14 15:44

Thank you very much for sending me a copy of this DVD Sharonl, it's mindblowing!

My goodness, when it's all laid out like this in one documentary as opposed to reading squillions of threads on forums or squillions of articles on blogs and websites, it just really hits home how utterly bizarre and bonkers and sinister this whole case is.

Well done Richard  clapping 

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.08.14 15:55

@admin wrote:Thank you very much for sending me a copy of this DVD Sharonl, it's mindblowing!

My goodness, when it's all laid out like this in one documentary as opposed to reading squillions of threads on forums or squillions of articles on blogs and websites, it just really hits home how utterly bizarre and bonkers and sinister this whole case is.

Did he say Madeleine died in the holiday apartment?
Did he say her parents had their hands in her disappearance?

If he avoids that pitfall, and using only data in the public domain to produce the DVD then I don't see how they can sue him.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.08.14 16:05

@aiyoyo wrote:
@admin wrote:Thank you very much for sending me a copy of this DVD Sharonl, it's mindblowing!

If he avoids that pitfall, and using only data in the public domain to produce the DVD then I don't see how they can sue him.

Yes, he only quoted data in the public domain. It was very, very interesting, especially the sections about the private investigators and government agents.

As Woofer said in his review: "WOW"

How on earth did poor little Maddie ever get caught up with such sinister people? Not just one or two sinister people, but dozens and dozens of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.08.14 16:49

@admin wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

Yes, he only quoted data in the public domain. It was very, very interesting, especially the sections about the private investigators and government agents.

As Woofer said in his review: "WOW"

How on earth did poor little Maddie ever get caught up with such sinister people? Not just one or two sinister people, but dozens and dozens of them.

That is what people had been saying all along.

Not her, but her parents. For a pair of intelligent doctors who demonstrate brilliant ability to manage and control the media so well, it can't have been just pure bad luck they were caught up with a catalogue of sinister people to be mere coincidences.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 08.08.14 17:17

I see someone has uploaded a number of RichPlanet's films to YouTube. We need that to happen here too and for the sets to be distributed widely - mine are booked out for a week now. If all that happens, I can't see how OG could possibly ignore any of the people highlighted.

I wonder how Clarrie will view 5 years in Belmarsh rather than Brighton.

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 08.08.14 17:25

@espeland wrote:

IMO he will have kept clean of complicity.
He will not have asked any awkward questions - why would he with the oppo of a best selling book in the future when it all comes out?
What could he be charged with?
My bet is that he was wily enough to 'take at face value' what he was told, and take his salary 'in good faith'

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 08.08.14 17:31

@Praiaaa wrote:
@espeland wrote:

IMO he will have kept clean of complicity.
He will not have asked any awkward questions - why would he with the oppo of a best selling book in the future when it all comes out?
My bet is that he was wily enough to 'take at face value' what he was told, and take his salary 'in good faith'
I'm not so sure
Max Clifford was the master of deceit and PR and still wasn't enough

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 08.08.14 17:39

That`s why its been so valuable to me because it brings all the bits and bobs together in one place.  I think he`s done a really good job in how he`s used diagrams, lists and pictures - it`s done very logically and takes away a lot of the confusion that GM is so keen to cause.  It sort of gives you a broader vista of the whole mystery and you can see it all for what it really is rather than looking at individual snippets.

I hope he keeps to his word and does a documentary on RM.  There was another aspect he said deserved a whole programme but can`t remember what it was at the mo.  I also thought the photography/filming was very professional - usually documentaries annoy me because I can`t get my bearings but I could with this. It was a pleasure to watch.

btw Admin - I`m a old girl - I`ll get round to ticking the Venus symbol one of these days !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland on 08.08.14 17:42

Fraud for starters.

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 on 08.08.14 17:43

I've just ordered a copy! I'm so excited, how long do they take to arrive?

I wonder if he had a little snigger posting the order to Rothley? laughat

Claire25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 08.08.14 17:46

@Claire25 wrote:I've just ordered a copy! I'm so excited, how long do they take to arrive?

I wonder if he had a little snigger posting the order to Rothley? laughat

About 2/3 days for mine.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum