The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Regist10

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by PeterMac 24.08.14 12:10

I think I recollect that he said something on the lines of the DVD's being free for anyone to download but that to start with they would be for sale.

It may be that now they are across the entire world there is no point is his packing them and sending them.

Rather like wristbands in fact.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12282
Activity : 15173
Likes received : 1961
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by garfy 24.08.14 12:19

problem solved ....i emailed him ...got this reply




Hi Susan,

There was a temporary fault with the website, you should be able to go
ahed now,

Thanks
Richard
avatar
garfy

Posts : 178
Activity : 237
Likes received : 55
Join date : 2010-07-08
Location : norton

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Guest 24.08.14 12:23

@PeterMac wrote:I think I recollect that he said something on the lines of the DVD's being free for anyone to download but that to start with they would be for sale.

It may be that now they are across the entire world there is no point is his packing them and sending them.

Rather like wristbands in fact
Sorted I just read.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Monty Heck 24.08.14 12:31

aquila wrote:
@LombardySkeptik wrote:
aquila wrote:
@LombardySkeptik wrote:I think anyone who understood the cultural background of GM, the workings of freemasonry in Scotland, and in the UK, would recognise that the likelihood of GM being a freemason is very low.

IMO freemasonry plays no role in protecting the McCanns (and is unlikely to play any active role in the whole affair)
My Scottish family (the working class and the professionals) were all freemasons.

Hi Aquila
Well you may then know that in Scottish freemasonry, individuals of Irish Catholic background who are freemasons are rather rare
Perhaps not as rare as you think. My Scottish family (I can't ask them as they're all deceased) were not all freemasons in Scotland, some of them belonged to English lodges...depends on what you do for a living, where you live, how religious/ambitious you are and if you play golf?

I'm not sure your background bit is quite exact there even though it's a consideration.
I'm in agreement with Lombardy Sceptic.  Freemasonry doesn't tend to attract those of Irish Catholic background, although they would not be precluded fro, doing so, it just doesn't happen on the whole.  There may have been an element of masonic assistance in the summer of 2007 while in the Algarve but IMO this would have been from a charitable point of view, not aiding a fellow brother.  There are masons within the ex pat community, they are church members and so would have had direct or indirect contact with the McCs that summer.  Countless numbers of people were moved to assist the McCs or donate to their fund and there is no reason to think there would have been no assistance from the masonic community because the McCs were non members.
avatar
Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Activity : 472
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Hongkong Phooey 24.08.14 21:01

On the final DVD the subjects of both Murat and Smiths are remarkably like Tony Bennetts, did you play any part in the making of these Tony? (fine if you are unable/unwilling to answer) I personally think the Smiths part actually doesn't do RH any favours as there is little to no evidence  of them not being genuine (I'm well aware of Tony's viewpoint etc.)
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Posts : 310
Activity : 312
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Guest 24.08.14 21:33

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:On the final DVD the subjects of both Murat and Smiths are remarkably like Tony Bennetts, did you play any part in the making of these Tony? (fine if you are unable/unwilling to answer) I personally think the Smiths part actually doesn't do RH any favours as there is little to no evidence  of them not being genuine (I'm well aware of Tony's viewpoint etc.)

The documentary is really about the media misrepresentation of the case, not (yet another) independent inquiry/investigation.  He only has access to the same information as the rest of us so I think a little poetic licence is allowed under the circumstances.  As long as he spreads the word to a wider audience through this documentary I don't think a few minor discrepancies are too important.

Besides, does he actually state anything in relation to the Smiths as fact, or is he only drawing attention to an alternative viewpoint?  I can't remember off hand.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Hongkong Phooey 24.08.14 22:00

Gollum wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:On the final DVD the subjects of both Murat and Smiths are remarkably like Tony Bennetts, did you play any part in the making of these Tony? (fine if you are unable/unwilling to answer) I personally think the Smiths part actually doesn't do RH any favours as there is little to no evidence  of them not being genuine (I'm well aware of Tony's viewpoint etc.)

The documentary is really about the media misrepresentation of the case, not (yet another) independent inquiry/investigation.  He only has access to the same information as the rest of us so I think a little poetic licence is allowed under the circumstances.  As long as he spreads the word to a wider audience through this documentary I don't think a few minor discrepancies are too important.

Besides, does he actually state anything in relation to the Smiths as fact, or is he only drawing attention to an alternative viewpoint?  I can't remember off hand.
He spends a fair amount of time dissing the Tanner eggman then more or less brushes aside Smithman. Although in some instances the DVDs seem a bit amateurish he's done a great job on what must have been  a very low budget. Is anyone aware if he paid for all this himself or are there backers?
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Posts : 310
Activity : 312
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Markus 2 24.08.14 22:58

I would not rule out Freemasonry in  all this at all, Catholic Masonry
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesuits.htm

At times however Papal prohibitions have proved difficult to enforce and such has been the appeal of the fraternal orders that some Catholics have sought to develop acceptable alternatives. Typically these possessed the attractions of brotherhood and ritual but at the same time were established as exclusively Catholic organisations which carefully tip-toed around Papal objections to oath taking and secrecy.

One well known example of a Catholic fraternal organisation is the Ancient Order of Hibernians, for Irish Catholics and Catholics of Irish descent.
avatar
Markus 2

Posts : 393
Activity : 399
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by petunia 24.08.14 23:15

Just my opinion and my opinion only' i think the Smith's are genuine and Robert Murat is ?????????
avatar
petunia

Posts : 520
Activity : 607
Likes received : 87
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Markus 2 24.08.14 23:19

@petunia wrote:Just my opinion and my opinion only' i think the Smith's are genuine and Robert Murat is ?????????
So do I but the question is ,who did they see,   thinking
avatar
Markus 2

Posts : 393
Activity : 399
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Hongkong Phooey 24.08.14 23:29

@petunia wrote:Just my opinion and my opinion only' i think the Smith's are genuine and Robert Murat is ?????????
I agree, still something not quite right though. Murat is an enigma (imo)
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Posts : 310
Activity : 312
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Lance De Boils 25.08.14 0:11

I got the feeling that Murat was sent back to Pt by someone in UK - knowing he'd be able to offer his services as a translator and keep an eye on things for whoever sent him

Just a feeling.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 987
Activity : 1052
Likes received : 25
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by palm tree 25.08.14 11:25

@Lance De Boils wrote:I got the feeling that Murat was sent back to Pt by someone in UK - knowing he'd be able to offer his services as a translator and keep an eye on things for whoever sent him

Just a feeling.
Although would that not mean something was pre planned or something happened before the 1st?
IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Posts : 365
Activity : 367
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2014-08-21

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Lance De Boils 25.08.14 13:02

Yes, palm tree, it would.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Posts : 987
Activity : 1052
Likes received : 25
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by palm tree 25.08.14 13:59

@Lance De Boils wrote:Yes, palm tree, it would.
So sad, poor maddie, whatever happened, Eddie and Keela have proved it for me   sad1
palm tree
palm tree

Posts : 365
Activity : 367
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2014-08-21

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Brian Griffin 25.08.14 15:54

Eddie and Keela have proven at some point there was blood and cadaver odor in that apartment. That's all. They haven't proven whose it was, when it got there or how it happened. It might have been Madeleine's, but in all fairness, it might not. It's just a possible piece of a very puzzling puzzle.

In my opinion. Allegedly.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Activity : 582
Likes received : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Brian Griffin 25.08.14 15:59

@Markus 2 wrote:
@petunia wrote:Just my opinion and my opinion only' i think the Smith's are genuine and Robert Murat is ?????????
So do I but the question is ,who did they see,   thinking
You could understand someone not wanting to come forward if he was innocently carrying his child around in Luz after all the finger-pointing and hoo-ha surrounding this case. The media and its affect on the general public can be blamed for that! This affair seems to have a knack for screwing over everything and everyone it touches unless you happen to have been deigned untouchable, that is.

In my opinion.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Activity : 582
Likes received : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by fred c dobbs 25.08.14 17:45

@Brian Griffin wrote:Eddie and Keela have proven at some point there was blood and cadaver odor in that apartment. That's all. They haven't proven whose it was, when it got there or how it happened. It might have been Madeleine's, but in all fairness, it might not. It's just a possible piece of a very puzzling puzzle.

In my opinion. Allegedly.
So why did they alerted to Missus mac,s clothes and in the hire car?
fred c dobbs
fred c dobbs

Posts : 43
Activity : 51
Likes received : 4
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by palm tree 25.08.14 21:59

@Brian Griffin wrote:Eddie and Keela have proven at some point there was blood and cadaver odor in that apartment. That's all. They haven't proven whose it was, when it got there or how it happened. It might have been Madeleine's, but in all fairness, it might not. It's just a possible piece of a very puzzling puzzle.

In my opinion. Allegedly.
Really? We also have the key card, the car, the boot and when they moved to another house, the dog also marked the cupboard which cc was in. There's no other cadaver been in 5a before maddie disappeared either iirc. I still believe the evidence of Eddie & keela. There's too many markings by the dogs IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Posts : 365
Activity : 367
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2014-08-21

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Brian Griffin 25.08.14 23:14

@fred c dobbs wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:Eddie and Keela have proven at some point there was blood and cadaver odor in that apartment. That's all. They haven't proven whose it was, when it got there or how it happened. It might have been Madeleine's, but in all fairness, it might not. It's just a possible piece of a very puzzling puzzle.

In my opinion. Allegedly.
So why did they alerted to Missus mac,s clothes and in the hire car?
Because, according to them, Missus is a doctor and comes into contact with deal bodies and I suppose blood. This is true, is it not? The evidence is circumstantial but not conclusive.

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Activity : 582
Likes received : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by palm tree 25.08.14 23:26

But then they wouldn't have needed the excuses of rotten meat, dirty nappies, cc with km at 6 bodies and seabass. When you think about it, that would mean doctors could go on holidays and committ say, murder, and the cadaver dogs would be of no use. If that was true, why bother to bring in cadaver dogs in the first place? Not to mention the other doctors there aswell.
IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Posts : 365
Activity : 367
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2014-08-21

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by fred c dobbs 25.08.14 23:28

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@fred c dobbs wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:Eddie and Keela have proven at some point there was blood and cadaver odor in that apartment. That's all. They haven't proven whose it was, when it got there or how it happened. It might have been Madeleine's, but in all fairness, it might not. It's just a possible piece of a very puzzling puzzle.

In my opinion. Allegedly.
So why did they alerted to Missus mac,s clothes and in the hire car?
Because, according to them, Missus is a doctor and comes into contact with deal bodies and I suppose blood. This is true, is it not? The evidence is circumstantial but not conclusive.
Kate Mccann said she came into contact with 6 dead bodies wearing her holiday clothes and carrying the childs toy with her at work nah .I don,t recall any evidence anywhere that confirms this as happening
fred c dobbs
fred c dobbs

Posts : 43
Activity : 51
Likes received : 4
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by noddy100 26.08.14 8:57

@fred c dobbs wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:
@fred c dobbs wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:Eddie and Keela have proven at some point there was blood and cadaver odor in that apartment. That's all. They haven't proven whose it was, when it got there or how it happened. It might have been Madeleine's, but in all fairness, it might not. It's just a possible piece of a very puzzling puzzle.

In my opinion. Allegedly.
So why did they alerted to Missus mac,s clothes and in the hire car?
Because, according to them, Missus is a doctor and comes into contact with deal bodies and I suppose blood. This is true, is it not? The evidence is circumstantial but not conclusive.
Kate Mccann said she came into contact with 6 dead bodies wearing her holiday clothes and carrying the childs toy with her at work nah .I don,t recall any evidence anywhere that confirms this as happening
I agree it appears nothing they say is ever checked out or verified it seems just saying it is enough
avatar
noddy100

Posts : 701
Activity : 760
Likes received : 39
Join date : 2013-05-17

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by juliet 26.08.14 9:29

Didn't KM claim to also take Cuddlecat to work with her, to explain the fact it was covered in cadaver odour (despite being put through a boil wash). But how come she also spread the smell to the car key fob, Sean's t shirt etc?
juliet
juliet

Posts : 579
Activity : 609
Likes received : 8
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 25 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by PeterMac 26.08.14 10:20

K8 did not say this. It was her mother (IIRC)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12282
Activity : 15173
Likes received : 1961
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum