The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 23 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 23 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 23 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 23 Regist10

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 23 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by espeland 21.08.14 12:13

@HelenMeg wrote:Just watching this documentary refreshes the memory on the countless contradictions that the TAPAS 9 have created.
It was interesting to focus in on the visit supposedly paid by DP to KM on the early evening of the 3rd May.

The amount of contradictions on that alone is amazing.  DP /  GM / MO must surely have watched this documentary by now.  That any police force or investigation has not called them in for further questioning
is beyond belief. We know that SY were given a remit of investigating the abduction of M - but there is no way on earth that this can be whitewashed as an abduction.  Anyone watching the documentary cannot come away without realising the TAPAS 9 involvement in some sort of cover up of what actually happened. 

I cant help but think that there is good reason for this documentary coming up now. Although how SY can hold their heads up and still talk about abduction and parents not being involved is absurd. SY are being made to look like fools. I'm confident something will happen in the next few months. The doc clearly shows the TAPAS9 are doomed.

SY don't tell us what they are doing, who they have or haven't interviewed.

I never used to believe in a coverup or whitewash, but I'm not so sure now. SY have taken so long and spent so much for no return, as Richard Hall said. As Richard also said at the end of Disc 4, maybe the State could fall. Why say that, what did he mean? I know this is on Twitter, but the only thing I can think of that would cause the State to fall is if a very senior person - certainly at PM level or probably above - was involved in a very scandalous and illegal activity.

Perhaps PeterMac can tell us if Police take an oath of loyalty to the Crown?

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 23 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Brian Griffin 21.08.14 12:34

@Praiaaa wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
 direct evidence of what they were told.

I would like to see TM questioned in court about why they told their rellies this. What could they say?
I think we would all like to see them questioned about a lot of things they have done and said, but the fact that they are never required to do so and yet act so confidently, and lie so blatantly seemingly without any negative repercussions to themselves beggars belief. My opinion, allegedly, etc.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 21.08.14 12:43

woodforthetre wrote:
Patricko.... i strongly suspect that the reason Carter-Ruck, Clarence and various other paid people on their books are not kicking up a stink is because they are simply no longer being paid.

IMO, the one thing that was helping keep control of this situation has very recently come to an end.....the pot of cash.

There was hope that the libel case against Amaral would be settled early out of court, giving the Mc's a fresh injection of reddies to get the 'court case payroll' going again, but this is further delayed, leaving them well and truly high and dry.

No 'fighting fund' = no fight

I suspect that the Mc's will now slope off into the shadows to avoid coming under fire without their trusty shield.
LOL, if Clarkson had said that last sentence the press would have a field day (again). But anyway, I doubt they'll be sloping off anywhere with the police and the UK press bending to their whims.

I have also wondered why there haven't been any threats over these videos. Not a dickie from Mr and Mrs, in fact! Yet don't the videos contain the same information (in McCann-speak 'libel') as Goncalo's book? Can it really just all be from lack of funds? Maybe people are sickened when they hear how much of that fund has gone on court cases, mortgage and expensive hotels. I wonder how much is now coming into the fund on a regular basis. Just in my opinion. Allegedly. Etc.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.08.14 12:44

espeland wrote:

Do police take an oath of loyalty to the Crown?
------------------------------------------------------

YES.

England and Wales.........Police OATH

"I... of... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will, to the best of my skill and knowledge, discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."

Nortern Ireland and Scotland, slightly different 'wording'

Police in Scotland do not swear an oath of allegiance. Instead they make a declaration in the following prescribed form :-

"I hereby do solemnly and sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of constable"

Police in Northern Ireland do not swear an oath to a monarch  (Although they did up until November 2001)

Northern Ireland Police now attest to:

"I... hereby do solemnly and sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all individuals and their traditions and beliefs; that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof according to law."

eta: In the English/Wales 'oath' there is no requirement for the constable to 'act honestly' or 'act with honesty'  winkwink 
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 21.08.14 12:54

so and yet act so confidently

As I said above, I'm not sure what to believe re whitewash or coverup. In SY's favour, TM have in my opinion been quiet in recent months and were obviously put out in CW. Even their latest appearance at the Commonwealth Games is questioned by some. Clarrie has also been quiet, but perhaps that's due to Brighton.

Thank you, jeanmonroe. That IMO could be the explanation if SY don't reach a conclusion that we find satisfactory.

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.08.14 13:01

@espeland wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:Just watching this documentary refreshes the memory on the countless contradictions that the TAPAS 9 have created.
It was interesting to focus in on the visit supposedly paid by DP to KM on the early evening of the 3rd May.

The amount of contradictions on that alone is amazing.  DP /  GM / MO must surely have watched this documentary by now.  That any police force or investigation has not called them in for further questioning
is beyond belief. We know that SY were given a remit of investigating the abduction of M - but there is no way on earth that this can be whitewashed as an abduction.  Anyone watching the documentary cannot come away without realising the TAPAS 9 involvement in some sort of cover up of what actually happened. 

I cant help but think that there is good reason for this documentary coming up now. Although how SY can hold their heads up and still talk about abduction and parents not being involved is absurd. SY are being made to look like fools. I'm confident something will happen in the next few months. The doc clearly shows the TAPAS9 are doomed.

SY don't tell us what they are doing, who they have or haven't interviewed.

I never used to believe in a coverup or whitewash, but I'm not so sure now. SY have taken so long and spent so much for no return, as Richard Hall said. As Richard also said at the end of Disc 4, maybe the State could fall. Why say that, what did he mean? I know this is on Twitter, but the only thing I can think of that would cause the State to fall is if a very senior person - certainly at PM level or probably above - was involved in a very scandalous and illegal activity.

Perhaps Peter Mac can tell us if Police take an oath of loyalty to the Crown?
What does the 'State could fall' actually mean?

How can a State fall? Just wondering. if anyone has a simple  explanation of this
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.08.14 13:30

The things they SAID eh?

Susan Healy, Kate McCann's mother, the very day Kate was made arguida:

"and Kate and Gerry want to address any questions, they WON'T be REFUSING to ANSWER any questions erm, so it's in their own interests to allow the police to do this, we don't know whether they requested to be, erm, classed as suspects or whether it's simply that the police have decided, we really don't know"

Her daughter, Kate McCann, then instantly REFUSES, that very day, to 'ANSWER' FORTY EIGHT (48) QUESTIONS, put to her by the police!

But, she DID 'answer' TWO!

Q.49 "Are you aware that in not answering the questions, put to you, you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter?"

Kate McCann answered: "Yes, if the investigation thinks that."

Q 50. "Do you have anything to add?"

Kate McCann said: "No."

Her lawyer was asked to comment. He said he had nothing to state or request.
------------------------------------------------------------
"I used to know what 'amnesia' meant, but i've forgotten what it means"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.08.14 13:52

@espeland wrote:
It wasn't just grannies who heard about the locked doors. When the news broke it was, of course, all over the TV news. A few days later (must have been on TV again) it was reported that TM had changed their story and that doors were not now locked, because of a Portuguese law stating that there must be an exit route for children in case of fire. That's when I first got interested in the case.
Do you have a reference ?

But that would mean the rest of the Tapas Group are then Guilty of locking their children in, because IIRC they said they did.
Can't have it both ways - unless yo are the McCanns or their friends, of course.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15173

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.08.14 14:34

@PeterMac wrote:
@espeland wrote:
It wasn't just grannies who heard about the locked doors. When the news broke it was, of course, all over the TV news. A few days later (must have been on TV again) it was reported that TM had changed their story and that doors were not now locked, because of a Portuguese law stating that there must be an exit route for children in case of fire. That's when I first got interested in the case.

But that would mean the rest of the Tapas Group are then Guilty of locking their children in, because IIRC they said they did.
Can't have it both ways - unless yo are the McCanns or their friends, of course.

I don't know about a Portuguese law that says there MUST be an exit route for children to escape fire.

But i do KNOW this!

From the Portuguese Penal Code:

Article 138.º

Exposure or Abandonment

1 - Whom endangers the life of another person:
a) By exposing the child in a place where the person is subject to a situation which the child cannot defend herself/himself from on her/his own;
or
b) By abandoning the child in a defenceless state, for motive of age, physical defect or illness, when the agent had the duty to guard, watch or assist to the person;
is punished with a prison term of 1 to 5 years.

2 - If the fact is practised by an ascendant or descendant, adoptant or adoptee of the victim, the agent is punished with a prison term of 2 to 5 years.

3 - If the fact results in:
a) Serious offence to the physical integrity, the agent is punished with a prison term of 2 to 8 years;
b) Death, the agent is punished with a prison term of 3 to 10 years.

------------------------------

The McCanns and ALL of their 'friends' who also left all their children in their apartments, alone, whilst 'dining' at the tapas restaurant ..........................'BANG TO RIGHTS' on ALL of the above!

All imo, oviously.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - Whom endangers the life of another person:
a) By EXPOSING the child in a place where the person is subject to a situation which the child CANNOT DEFEND HERSELF/HIMSELF from on her/his own
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 21.08.14 14:40

@PeterMac wrote:
@espeland wrote:

LOL, no I'm not from the T9! No reference I'm afraid, but as I said it left a significant impression with me.

Helenmeg: I don't know, but this is my understanding of the term 'State' with regards to the UK:

The State is the Crown linked to our (unwritten) constitution and the Government. We all are subjects of the Crown. I'm not suggesting of course that the Queen is in any way involved with this case, but suppose Charles or William is (and I'm not suggesting that, either!): at some future time each can expect to become King. But if he had been involved in this case, perhaps the majority of us 'subjects' may rebel and say that we won't accept the situation. The King cannot remain as King. The subjects may further decide that a Crown is no longer desirable - the 'State' couldn't continue as it is and would 'fall'. Not the end of the world for most of us, although it may feel like it is to some. I'm not a republican, by the way!

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.08.14 18:47

@espeland wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@espeland wrote:

LOL, no I'm not from the T9! No reference I'm afraid, but as I said it left a significant impression with me.

Helenmeg: I don't know, but this is my understanding of the term 'State' with regards to the UK:

The State is the Crown linked to our (unwritten) constitution and the Government. We all are subjects of the Crown. I'm not suggesting of course that the Queen is in any way involved with this case, but suppose Charles or William is (and I'm not suggesting that, either!): at some future time each can expect to become King. But if he had been involved in this case, perhaps the majority of us 'subjects' may rebel and say that we won't accept the situation. The King cannot remain as King. The subjects may further decide that a Crown is no longer desirable - the 'State' couldn't continue as it is and would 'fall'. Not the end of the world for most of us, although it may feel like it is to some. I'm not a republican, by the way!
Thanks Espeland - sounds a good explanation. In this case - I cat see it being any of the future Heirs to the throne involved, so IMO would have to relate to others 'above the political parties'.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 21.08.14 19:35

@espeland wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@espeland wrote:

I live in the UK - and I am no one`s SUBJECT thank you very much, particularly a subject of the t*** p**** who are supposed to REIGN OVER us. nah    I believe the term SUBJECT isn`t used anymore, having been replaced with `citizen`, particularly as it`s us citizens that pay for the t*** p*** to live their superior lifestyle.  So in reality they are OUR subjects.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 21.08.14 19:52

@PeterMac wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
A case in point is Mr and Mrs apparently telling family/friends the bedroom window was smashed/jemmied/broken. As they didn't state such a thing in their statements, it is irrelevant from a legal point of view, but a big red flag to us.

Not quite irrelevant.
It could be given as direct evidence of what the McCanns said in a series of telephone calls. The evidence would be given by the recipient of the call in each case. All would be compellable witnesses.
It would be hearsay as to the state of the windows or the shutter, of course, but direct evidence of what they were told.

The jury would have that bit explained to them, but since the shutters were not jemmied or smashed, and direct evidence is available from numerous sources to prove this, the inference would be very plain for all to see.

Unfortunately they no doubt have the best lawyers money can buy on speed dial. Circumstantial and hearsay evidence isn't going to cut it.

Even if we assume for a minute that OG is completely legit, overcoming the above mentioned lawyers is surely going to require something compelling.

Do you think a comprehensive circumstantial case is possible in a case as big as this Peter?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 21.08.14 20:14

I found the films very enlightening and RH did his best to filter out a lot of the cr4p and gave us an easier to digest version which focuses on fact rather than fiction.
Like many, I find it difficult to comprehend how so many government officials became involved so early on and why the McCann's were being protected, supported and at times treated like superstars.
I read many of marvellous posts and the FACTS but I often feel as though I am watching a fantasy world - like that film THE TRUMAN STORY. nothing in this story/case makes any sense it is surreal.
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 21.08.14 20:28

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:
Like many, I find it difficult to comprehend how so many government officials became involved so early on and why the McCann's were being protected, supported and at times treated like superstars.

My guess would be something to do with Freemasonry, but as yet there is no evidence that Gezza is a Mason, so I just don't know. But now they are involved, or have been involved, I think it highly unlikely the McCanns will ever be put on the spot. Just my opinion.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 21.08.14 20:37

@Brian
I have always believed right from the off, that this case is masonic protected.
I also have another theory which I cannot post on here but feel certain that GM is somehow connected to events during the summer of 1997
IMO
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.14 21:18

@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:@Brian
I also have another theory which I cannot post on here but feel certain that GM is somehow connected to events during the summer of 1997
IMO

But surely masons have ended up in the slammer at one time or other? I don't know who's a mason and who isn't, but I know it has been rumoured that Jeffrey Archer is/was one. If that was the case, I'd have thought his high standing within the Conservative party would make him a more likely recipient of protection from prison than a pair of unknown doctors. While masons may well help each other out, I wonder how far they are really prepared to go for the sake of their club? Would they really derail justice in such a massively high-profile case for a couple of strangers? It seems rather bizarre to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 21.08.14 21:52

Popcorn wrote:
IMO

But surely masons have ended up in the slammer at one time or other? I don't know who's a mason and who isn't, but I know it has been rumoured that Jeffrey Archer is/was one. If that was the case, I'd have thought his high standing within the Conservative party would make him a more likely recipient of protection from prison than a pair of unknown doctors. While masons may well help each other out, I wonder how far they are really prepared to go for the sake of their club? Would they really derail justice in such a massively high-profile case for a couple of strangers? It seems rather bizarre to me.
I know Popcorn. Some families will do anything to cover their kin - no matter the crime - and I think the free/masons are like any religion/family/cult Protect the fold at all costs
NOT his IMO but in my knowledge!
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 21.08.14 23:10

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

My guess would be something to do with Freemasonry, but as yet there is no evidence that Gezza is a Mason, so I just don't know. But now they are involved, or have been involved, I think it highly unlikely the McCanns will ever be put on the spot. Just my opinion.
When I posted such before it was pointed out to me that there is no evidence of Freemasonry. I have also noticed that in my post the language used (my fault) has given an unintended meaning. I meant that now that 'government officials' have become involved - PMs included, noone who should be put on the spot ever will be. Just my opinion. Of course, that could easily refer to Masons as well, but with no proof on involvement...
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 21.08.14 23:59

IMO

I think both those theories have been discussed previously. The second I personally find a bit far fetched but then nothing would surprise me in this case. 
The first would definitely explain a lot were it to be the case. 

Admittedly I don't know a whole lot about the free masons. When in a debate about them once, a colleague insisted they do, do a lot financially for charity, fair enough but my point was, is there really a place for all this cloak and dagger nonsense in today's society? Personally, I believe not. IMO
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 22.08.14 0:13

@waiting for justice wrote:
IMO

I think both those theories have been discussed previously. The second I personally find a bit far fetched but then nothing would surprise me in this case. 

Admittedly I don't know a whole lot about the free masons. When in a debate about them once, a colleague insisted they do, do a lot financially for charity, fair enough but my point was, is there really a place for all this cloak and dagger nonsense in today's society? Personally, I believe not. IMO
Now I'm really shaky on this, but I think I saw somewhere that a Mason is obliged to help another Mason, whether it is against the law or not, except in cases of murder and I think something else too - possibly treason. But as I say, I am shaky on that so it needs verifying.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 22.08.14 10:46

@Brian Griffin wrote:
IMO

Now I'm really shaky on this, but I think I saw somewhere that a Mason is obliged to help another Mason, whether it is against the law or not, except in cases of murder and I think something else too - possibly treason. But as I say, I am shaky on that so it needs verifying.
I know a little about Free Masons etc . My father has held worshipful master role in local lodge. As he says, it was recognised some years ago that the whole secrecy thing was not doing Masons any favours. The whole organisation decided to become more transparent and open about what they do.  They do things like lay wreaths at war memorials (he would have to go and lay a wreath early in the morning so as not to be seen ).
They would donate money to deserving causes. They do support each other, especially the widows of those members who die. They support in a really kind way. There is nothing sordid about it. There are some rituals performed out of tradition, but they are harmless. Of course they support fellow members but there is nothing to say they support members who perform any sort of crime.  There is alot of myth about Masonry brought on by their secrecy.  I do not think this has anything to do with Masonry.  A fellow Mason would support another - but certainly no obligation  to support anything criminal.

Now of course lodge's will vary according to who their members are. So the Masonic Lodges in cities and more prestigious lodges may have a set of Members who are hard faced businessmen. That may be quite different to the members of a rural town lodge. But one thing for sure it is not the Masonic ethic to support brothers who perform criminal activities. If G happens to be supported by friends who happened to be Masons then that is down to the fact that they are friends and similar people - not down to the Maso link - of that I am 100 % certain.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 22.08.14 14:23

@HelenMeg wrote:
@Brian Griffin wrote:
IMO

I know a little about Free Masons etc . My father has held worshipful master role in local lodge. As he says, it was recognised some years ago that the whole secrecy thing was not doing Masons any favours. The whole organisation decided to become more transparent and open about what they do.  They do things like lay wreaths at war memorials (he would have to go and lay a wreath early in the morning so as not to be seen ).
They would donate money to deserving causes. They do support each other, especially the widows of those members who die. They support in a really kind way. There is nothing sordid about it. There are some rituals performed out of tradition, but they are harmless. Of course they support fellow members but there is nothing to say they support members who perform any sort of crime.  There is alot of myth about Masonry brought on by their secrecy.  I do not think this has anything to do with Masonry.  A fellow Mason would support another - but certainly no obligation  to support anything criminal.

Now of course lodge's will vary according to who their members are. So the Masonic Lodges in cities and more prestigious lodges may have a set of Members who are hard faced businessmen. That may be quite different to the members of a rural town lodge. But one thing for sure it is not the Masonic ethic to support brothers who perform criminal activities. If G happens to be supported by friends who happened to be Masons then that is down to the fact that they are friends and similar people - not down to the Maso link - of that I am 100 % certain.

Re bold in red....

I have a friend who is a Mason and claims otherwise. I am not sure about whether it is considered ethical to do so, but he insists that a brother will shield his fellow brother even in a court of law.

IMO if GM is a freemason then he is being shielded.

On freemasonry in general, I know little about it but they certainly do a lot of charitable work for good causes. However, in business and in life they would appear to look after and protect their own first.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 22.08.14 14:57

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:

I have a friend who is a Mason and claims otherwise. I am not sure about whether it is considered ethical to do so, but he insists that a brother will shield his fellow brother even in a court of law.

On freemasonry in general, I know little about it but they certainly do a lot of charitable work for good causes. However, in business and in life they would appear to look after and protect their own first.

So, a mason murders another mason's wife. Theoretically. Who shields who?
canada12

Activity : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by fred c dobbs 22.08.14 15:32

@canada12 wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:

So, a mason murders another mason's wife. Theoretically. Who shields who?
Have they found the body?.If not blame some sardine munching portugese smelly gypsy binman winkwink works for some smilie
fred c dobbs
fred c dobbs

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum