The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 22 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 22 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 22 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 22 Regist10

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 22 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Tony Bennett 20.08.14 13:01

@HelenMeg wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Just watched Part 2.

Very good.
I did first Part last night - very good!
At least nine different people have so far uploaded either the full 4.5 hour version or one or more of the four parts. They are (in date order):

DianeDi
Morph314
Madeleine McCann Controversy
Pain and Death NOW
ZxrAlienWarrior
DeTendresse
HideHo
Stu Sydenham
Ann Branley

Altogether I counted 25 uploads of parts of 'Buried by Mainstream Media'. It has had over 20,000 YouTube views so far and current figures suggest about 2,000 new views every day.

The ones uploaded by 'Madeleine McCann Controversy' are attracting the most viewers so far

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24120

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 22 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by garfy 20.08.14 13:05

i watched part one last night....he has got it spot on ....
garfy

Activity : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 20.08.14 15:27

@garfy wrote:i watched part one last night....he has got it spot on ....
Sandra is great! Esp[ecially her questioning the Mc Canns about the dog findings.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.08.14 15:41

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

Very good.
At least nine different people have so far uploaded either the full 4.5 hour version or one or more of the four parts. They are (in date order):

DianeDi
Morph314
Pain and Death NOW
ZxrAlienWarrior
DeTendresse
HideHo
Stu Sydenham
Ann Branley

Altogether I counted 25 uploads of parts of 'Buried by Mainstream Media'. It has had over 20,000 YouTube views so far and current figures suggest about 2,000 new views every day.

The ones uploaded by 'Madeleine McCann Controversy' are attracting the most viewers so far

Oh, i'm so disappointed!

Or do SY/OG/MET not 'show up' as er, umm, 'downloaders/uploaders'?  winkwink 

"Official secrets and all that, ol' boy"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 20.08.14 16:28

Somehow I managed to watch Part One through all the buffering my slow connection needs to go through. I've probably seen and heard most of it before but it is interesting to see it all again in one place. It has raised a couple of issues in my mind, surprisingly (to me at any rate). For example:

I think they are pushing it a bit with the bed. From what I can tell, they are saying the bed looks un-slept-in so it must be part of the supposed staging of events. Madeleine was a tiny child, so I think the bed could easily have looked undisturbed to a certain extent because she wouldn't make as much of a mess of a tidy bed as an adult would. Moreover, if she has been running around all day using a lot of energy, she could easily have dropped off to sleep and remained in one position without moving due to natural tiredness from the events of the day. She wsn't in the bed all night either, if she had been removed somehow during the evening.

The curtains whooshing. That both curtains whooshed could have been the perception on the part of the person, in this case Kate. Could one curtain have whooshed? Maybe. Could it have fallen back in an unlikely position. Yes, I think it could. Not arguing with the rest, though.

The additions to the stories. While it does seem that the stories have been embellished to fit the changing situation, is it also not possible that people could have remembered something weeks or months later that has been hidden by trauma? A lot of what the people involved have stated seems fanciful, I agree, but at the same time, I think what is said is being scrutinized so hard, it isn't allowing for any possible errors originally stated.

All my opinion of course. But I kind of have the feeling they are trying to go beyond the distance to find discrepancies. It's not as though there aren't enough as it is. Allegedly.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 20.08.14 17:31

I hear what you're saying Brian. I guess it is inevitable it happens when a case is scrutinised in minute detail for seven years.

A case in point is Mr and Mrs apparently telling family/friends the bedroom window was smashed/jemmied/broken. As they didn't state such a thing in their statements, it is irrelevant from a legal point of view, but a big red flag to us.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie 20.08.14 20:15

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

Very good.

DianeDi
Morph314
Pain and Death NOW
ZxrAlienWarrior
DeTendresse
HideHo
Stu Sydenham
Ann Branley

Fascinating stuff Tony - how or where do you find that sort of information?
jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.08.14 20:55

@jowie wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

\
Just go onto YouTube, and do the searches. Type in "Buried by Mainstream Media"
Once you are in they are all down the right hand side and the statistics are freely available

They will now be out of date, of course.
Everything is in the public domain.
All the public have to do is look, and understand, and compare and contrast and think about what they are being presented with.
Some do and can, some don't or can't.

Give it a go.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15244

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 20.08.14 21:00

@jowie wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

Very good.

DianeDi
Morph314
Pain and Death NOW
ZxrAlienWarrior
DeTendresse
HideHo
Stu Sydenham
Ann Branley

Peter has nipped in ahead of me and explained exactly how I found that out.

Since coming back from holiday I've monitored those links (25 of them so far) every 24 hours to see how many people have viewed the videos

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24120

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 20.08.14 21:50

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:I hear what you're saying Brian. I guess it is inevitable it happens when a case is scrutinised in minute detail for seven years.

A case in point is Mr and Mrs apparently telling family/friends the bedroom window was smashed/jemmied/broken. As they didn't state such a thing in their statements, it is irrelevant from a legal point of view, but a big red flag to us.
I'm not arguing with the rest of it. I'm kind of surprised at my own reaction to the video actually, but I just think when you start looking too hard you start to find 'evidence' like gloves that don't fit...if you see what I mean.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 20.08.14 21:53

@HelenMeg wrote:
Sandra is great! Esp[ecially her questioning the Mc Canns about the dog findings.
Gerry really hates those dogs, doesn't he?
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie 20.08.14 22:02

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@jowie wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

Very good.

DianeDi
Morph314
Pain and Death NOW
ZxrAlienWarrior
DeTendresse
HideHo
Stu Sydenham
Ann Branley

Since coming back from holiday I've monitored those links (25 of them so far) every 24 hours to see how many people have viewed the videos
Thanks for that both of you - not being very techy I would have never known how to do that.
jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricko 20.08.14 22:46

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@jowie wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

Very good.

DianeDi
Morph314
Pain and Death NOW
ZxrAlienWarrior
DeTendresse
HideHo
Stu Sydenham
Ann Branley

Why would you need to monitor how many views it has had if you had no input in the programme....Bit strange to want to find out how many has viewed. I tell you what though, I cant wait for Richards follow up on his maybe a later date video about the Smith sighting. Somehow I dont see it very soon do you Tony ?
I wonder why the McCanns are not all over these videos. I wonder if Clarence went quiet because he knew what was going to be aired... :wink4:
Maybe the videos have helped the MCCanns in some way. Time will indeed tell

byebye
Patricko

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.08.14 22:49

Bye Pat thicko.    Cages have been rattled it seems to me.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 20.08.14 22:54

hi Pat and welcome, what name will you be using tomorrow. thinking
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 20.08.14 23:22

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Gerry really hates those dogs, doesn't he?

Problem Gerry?!  laughat 

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 22 O67ozZI
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.08.14 7:27

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Not quite irrelevant.
It could be given as direct evidence of what the McCanns said in a series of telephone calls. The evidence would be given by the recipient of the call in each case. All would be compellable witnesses.
It would be hearsay as to the state of the windows or the shutter, of course, but direct evidence of what they were told.

The jury would have that bit explained to them, but since the shutters were not jemmied or smashed, and direct evidence is available from numerous sources to prove this, the inference would be very plain for all to see.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 21.08.14 8:02

@PeterMac wrote:
 direct evidence of what they were told.

I would like to see TM questioned in court about why they told their rellies this. What could they say?
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 21.08.14 8:41

@Patricko wrote:
I wonder why the McCanns are not all over these videos. I wonder if Clarence went quiet because he knew what was going to be aired... :wink4:

byebye

Patricko.... i strongly suspect that the reason Carter-Ruck, Clarence and various other paid people on their books are not kicking up a stink is because they are simply no longer being paid.

IMO, the one thing that was helping keep control of this situation has very recently come to an end.....the pot of cash.

There was hope that the libel case against Amaral would be settled early out of court, giving the Mc's a fresh injection of reddies to get the 'court case payroll' going again, but this is further delayed, leaving them well and truly high and dry.

No 'fighting fund' = no fight

I suspect that the Mc's will now slope off into the shadows to avoid coming under fire without their trusty shield.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.14 8:53

@Patricko wrote:Why would you need to monitor how many views it has had if you had no input in the programme....Bit strange to want to find out how many has viewed. I tell you what though, I cant wait for Richards follow up on his maybe a later date video about the Smith sighting. Somehow I dont see it very soon do you Tony ?

byebye

byebye  to you too Patricko/MaybeMaybenot/ImproperConduct/bubblewrap and whoever else you've been.

Missing you already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.08.14 10:28

@Praiaaa wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
I would like to see TM questioned in court about why they told their rellies this. What could they say?

Or by a journalist, or by a TV interviewer, or by a member of the public, or by anyone who could be relied upon to report the reply properly.
I wonder what they have told their relatives, who surely must have asked "why did you compromise me in such a dreadful way ?"
Who would now believe anything Philomena said, or Trish Cameron. or Corner, or . . .

We know Mitchell lied and lies. That is his chosen profession and he gets paid for that, but to ask your own family to do so, or to trick them into doing so is at another level of vileness
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.08.14 11:14

@PeterMac wrote:
@Praiaaa wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

Or by a journalist, or by a TV interviewer, or by a member of the public, or by anyone who could be relied upon to report the reply properly.
I wonder what they have told their relatives, who surely must have asked "why did you compromise me in such a dreadful way ?"
Who would now believe anything Philomena said, or Trish Cameron. or Corner, or . . .

We know Mitchell lied and lies.  That is his chosen profession and he gets paid for that, but to ask your own family to do so, or to trick them into doing so is at another level of vileness

And there is also plenty of 'evidence' that the McCanns TOLD all their relatives/friends that Apartment 5A was totally LOCKED when they went to tapas.

Hence the burglator MUST have 'broken in' to snatch Madeleine.

Of course when the relative/friends actually got to PDL, the 'truth' about the 'break in' and 'totally LOCKED' apartment was NOT as it had it seemed ( or that they had been TOLD to relate to the 'press').

BUT the 'break in' 'jemmied/smashed/broken' shutters had ALREADY been 'promoted' (vigorously) to the UK Madia BY the relatives/friends BEFORE they had reached PDL, themselves.

I wonder IF 'Grannies' pointed these er, um, 'discrepancies, were highlighted, to GM, which 'upset' him so much, and that is the 'reason' WHY the Grannies were 'put on the Granny Express' back to UK, PDQ!

My point being that IF the shutters and window were untouched and the apartment was TOTALLY 'locked' there could NOT have been a 'break in', through either, therefore, there could not have been an 'abduction'.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 21.08.14 11:36

@jeanmonroe wrote:

I wonder IF 'Grannies' pointed these er, um, 'discrepancies, were highlighted, to GM, which 'upset' him so much, and that is the 'reason' WHY the Grannies were 'put on the Granny Express' back to UK, PDQ!

Indeed. These were probably pretty sharp not-so-old  grannies - Glasgow and Liverpool are not renowned for the meekness or dim-ness of their lady-folk  big grin
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 21.08.14 11:48

@Praiaaa wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:

Indeed. These were probably pretty sharp not-so-old  grannies - Glasgow and Liverpool are not renowned for the meekness or dim-ness of their lady-folk  big grin

It wasn't just grannies who heard about the locked doors. When the news broke it was, of course, all over the TV news. A few days later (must have been on TV again) it was reported that TM had changed their story and that doors were not now locked, because of a Portuguese law stating that there must be an exit route for children in case of fire. That's when I first got interested in the case.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.08.14 11:49

Just watching this documentary refreshes the memory on the countless contradictions that the TAPAS 9 have created.
It was interesting to focus in on the visit supposedly paid by DP to KM on the early evening of the 3rd May.

The amount of contradictions on that alone is amazing.  DP /  GM / MO must surely have watched this documentary by now.  That any police force or investigation has not called them in for further questioning
is beyond belief. We know that SY were given a remit of investigating the abduction of M - but there is no way on earth that this can be whitewashed as an abduction.  Anyone watching the documentary cannot come away without realising the TAPAS 9 involvement in some sort of cover up of what actually happened. 

I cant help but think that there is good reason for this documentary coming up now. Although how SY can hold their heads up and still talk about abduction and parents not being involved is absurd. SY are being made to look like fools. I'm confident something will happen in the next few months. The doc clearly shows the TAPAS9 are doomed.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum