The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 20 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 20 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 20 Regist10

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 20 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Spartacus 15.08.14 21:12

Ludicrous is indeed  the correct word to use to describe you Sharonl.

You told us GM was best mates with Gordon Brown,despite there being no evidence to that effect.

You told us that a girl was heard crying on the 3rd of may 2007,Peter Mac  corrected that error.

You said that anyone who defended Mrs Fenn,s evidence was  a pro McCann disruptor.

Now we have the above diatribe which is factual nonsense.Are you senile or just an idiot.You should not be  

allowed near a keyboard never mind call yourself a  moderator.

You and Bennett fear debate and have done a disservice to MBM in the search for the truth and justice.

So many great posters have been and will be banned by you and Bennett that the forum will be reduced to you

and Bennett and his useful idiots exchanging paranoid rantings.
Spartacus

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 20 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Guest 15.08.14 21:17

Here we go again.  Admin are you going to take action against this poster?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.08.14 21:23

@Ladyinred wrote:Here we go again.  Admin are you going to take action against this poster?

We need balanced discussion LIR. Spartacus has made some valid points - if he wasn`t so bad mannered.

Spartacus - you lose all credibility when you resort to rudeness.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 21:24

@Ladyinred wrote:Here we go again.  Admin are you going to take action against this poster?
please...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 21:27

@Woofer wrote:

We need balanced discussion LIR. Spartacus has made some valid points - if he wasn`t so bad mannered.

Woofer, I posted earlier today about Spartacus.  He has been banned on four previous occasions using different names
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.08.14 21:32

@Ladyinred wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

Woofer, I posted earlier today about Spartacus.  He has been banned on four previous occasions using different names
Well I just wish he would debate in a reasonable manner.  We need to hear opposing views but if he`s been sending threatening emails I can understand it`s best he doesn`t remain.  Shame some people can`t debate without getting nasty.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 22:14

@jeanmonroe wrote:I still cant 'fathom' WHY the Smiths, if they did 'report' their 'sighting' to the Police, TWO days after the 'event', and there WILL be a 'copper who received this 'information' SOMEWHERE in Portugal, who will be able to confirm that, WHY they did not, it seems, GIVE such a DETAILED description, of the 'person' to the police, they reported to, on that day, as they DID give full frontal face e-fits, of the man, who by their own admissions, whose FACE they did NOT see, almost a YEAR later, to McCanns PI's. (2008)

Surely IF they had given such a DETAILED 'description' of the child carrying man, as the Smiths say they did, just two days after the 'event', HIS e-fit/s would have been in the public domain almost immediately, and COULD have led to his possible apprehension, couldn't it?

The e-fits the TWO Smith family 'members' gave, to McCann Pi's eventually, would have been the SAME , two days, or two months, or two years, or six years, later wouldn't they?

WHERE WERE THOSE TWO SMITH E-FITS, of SAME 'man', FOR 6 YEARS 6 MONTHS BEFORE CW, OCT 2013?

Madeleine McCann's 'burglator' COULD have been CAUGHT, within DAYS, couldn't she, IF the Smith family TWO e-fits had been circulated, 5th May, when they told police about their sighting,  couldn't he? (or SHE or THEY winkwink )

Just like, as with, Chinese 'arithmatic'.......................... I JUST DON'T 'GET IT'!

I say jeanmonroe, you're on form this week :)

The same has occurred to me, this sighting would essentially be of great importance to the PJ irrespective of Tanner's creation, would they ignore it or shove it at the bottom of the pile if it was reported only two days after the event?  I don't buy it.  The two sightings are remarkably similar in terms of description, particularly the child being carried which seems to me to be a bit too much of a coincidence, compounded by Andy Redwood when he stated during the Crimewatch program that the similarity between Tanner's description and that of crècheman is "uncanny".  Just how many men were walking the streets on that night carrying a child that could have been Maddie?

So Mr. and Mrs Smith thought they recognised Gerry as the man they saw on 3rd May by the way he was carrying a child, it has been stated that they assisted with the efits shown on Crimewatch but how could they participate with facial reconstruction when they didn't see the mans face sufficiently to be able to identify him one year earlier?  I'm not (necessarily) trying to imply that there is anything untoward about the Smith family but there is something about all this that doesn't add up

As an aside, if it was Gerry as has been repeatedly suggested, where was he going?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 22:24

@Ladyinred wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

Apart from anything else, the name is a dead giveaway.  Suffice to say, seen it used before somewhere else, I therefore agree with your comments.  Same old same old.  Quite how these people manage to defy forum protocol (probably the wrong expression) I'll never know but somehow they do.  No doubt you need to be technically competent, now that small point conjures up one or two names of interest ???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 15.08.14 22:25

Smithman knew he was seen, maybe jt had to see a similar tannerman, BUT at 9:10 and going in the opposite direction? IMO as always.

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 22:42

Spartacus today at 8:12 pm

"Now we have the above diatribe which is factual nonsense".

What diatribe is factual nonsense?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bunz 15.08.14 22:59

I am not Fossey,Andrew77r etc.

I did not threaten anyone .

I did not post on Cristobel,s blog.

The Bennett spirit of  lies   and deception is alive with you L.I.R.

You are a useful idiot.

I AM SPARTACUS
bunz

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 15.08.14 23:09

Only a couple more weeks to go and the kids will be back in school!
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 16.08.14 0:02

@Ladyinred wrote:
@Spartacus wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:Maybe Spartacus could answer your questions - he's online.
Iam here to expose the bullies,the liars and the fraudsters!

As far as the McCanns are concerned i will not rest untill they are held accountable for the death of MBM.

I AM SPARTACUS.

Yes, and you've previously had other names on this forum as mentioned up-thread  laughat
I agree LIR, we seem to be able to spot them a mile away and I also am surprised as others have mentioned on the thread that they seem to be given quite a bit of time to post spiteful, rude comments before they are banned.

There was a poster a few weeks back who was posting like there was no tomorrow, the posts were soooooo boring.   First post was that they loved Cristobell's posts or words to that effect and at the very end of the post a little wink emoticon.    Uh oh, beware the posters praising Cristobell straight off and using little wink signs, that's my opinion, as they are not allowed pms straight off now.   

Whether I get a week's ban or not I am going to say it,  IMO Cristobel tries to "stir" for TB about his posts on the Smithman points.

As Aquila said, some of Cristobell's post astound me also, like the sentence which said about dishing the dirt on this forum.  

If they want to make posts on Cristobell's blogs against any of the posters here then that's up to them and of course Cristobell for allowing it, but when they bring it to this forum and are allowed to make such awful comments about GENUINE members here then that is a different matter altogether.

Raspberries to the lot of them I say.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie 16.08.14 7:17

From a reader's perspective and in my opinion only the GENUINE members of this forum have already left the building.
jowie

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.08.14 7:27

Good Morning all

I note your comments above.

Could I please ask that if anyone has concerns about another member or you suspect trolling, you bring the issue to the attention of mods & admin. That would help us to deal with the problem more effectively and would avoid the threads going off topic.  I appreciate that new members will not have the PM facility yet but you could please post your concerns in the members lounge for now.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10172-for-the-attention-of-admin#275355

Could we get this thread back on topic now please.
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Activity : 10358

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.08.14 9:40

@jowie wrote:From a reader's perspective and in my opinion only the GENUINE members of this forum have already left the building.
So you're saying that Admin, mods, Tony, PeterMac etc are not genuine members of this forum but the trolls who have left the building are?

big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 16.08.14 15:32

Has Cristobell been banned?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 16.08.14 16:23

@Justformaddie wrote:Has Cristobell been banned?
apparently so.  She has said on Facebook that she has been banned.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 16.08.14 17:00

Did I read that correctly? Whoever has banned Christobell? For what? She is one of the most interesting posters on here, though I don't always agree with her. I hope it is temporary.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.08.14 17:01

@inspirespirit wrote:

She's in the 'cooler' for a few days that's all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 16.08.14 17:05

Thanks for telling me that Admin.  I am reassured. I hope she will feel inclined to come back. She adds a very great deal to the discussion on here, and I think that is important.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 16.08.14 17:31

Yes its a good thing on here to have people that may have other ideas ,we surely cant believe we have this case all sown up can we ?  Its not good to have the back biting from anyone but it does happen from time to time ,its o k to debate but not to denegrade others at same time . just the rabmblings of an oldish lady . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.08.14 17:41

@admin wrote:
@inspirespirit wrote:

She's in the 'cooler' for a few days that's all.

Are we allowed to know why Admin?
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.08.14 17:43

I did read her post this morning that was whooshed.  I won't repeat it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.08.14 17:46

I have transferred my post over to the Admin thread. Sorry, I shouldn`t have sidetracked this thread.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum