The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 19 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 19 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 19 Regist10

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 19 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Justformaddie 15.08.14 12:16

Tannerman was being looked for just a few hours after maddie disappeared, if anyone suggested otherwise the mcs  probably complained the pj weren't looking for the right man. After all, tannerman was 9:10 and the smith sighting was 10. IMO, if the smiths drew up an efit two days later, it still probably would have been suppressed.
IMO

ETA sorry Woofer, just seen yours, better worded than mine.

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 19 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Cristobell 15.08.14 12:27

@jeanmonroe wrote:I still cant 'fathom' WHY the Smiths, if they did 'report' their 'sighting' to the Police, TWO days after the 'event', and there WILL be a 'copper who received this 'information' SOMEWHERE in Portugal, who will be able to confirm that, WHY they did not, it seems, GIVE such a DETAILED description, of the 'person' to the police, they reported to, on that day, as they DID give full frontal face e-fits, of the man, who by their own admissions, whose FACE they did NOT see, almost a YEAR later, to McCanns PI's. (2008)

Surely IF they had given such a DETAILED 'description' of the child carrying man, as the Smiths say they did, just two days after the 'event', HIS e-fit/s would have been in the public domain almost immediately, and COULD have led to his possible apprehension, couldn't it?

The e-fits the Smiths gave, eventually, would have been the SAME , two days, or two months, or two years, or six years, later wouldn't they?

Just like, as with, Chinese 'arithmatic'.......................... I JUST DON'T 'GET IT'!
Jean, if you return to Video 1 and all the high powered people who flew out to PDL in the aftermath of Madeleine disappearing, it might give us an idea.  I think we all in agreement that a whitewash was going on from the very start and people in power were sticking their noses where they shouldn't.  Just how far did that assistance go?

I think the Smith family sighting has always been the smoking gun, the chink in the powerful McCann media machine.  Just like Goncalo Amaral, they have stood by what they said and remained incorruptible.  If they were flying around in private jets and giving interviews to Oprah Winfrey and Vanity Fair, we might have reason to doubt them.  Their silence, imo speaks volumes.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.08.14 12:31

@Cristobell wrote:
aquila wrote:Clipped from Cristobell's post

Much as we would love Martin Smith to come on here, or elsewhere, and dish the dirt with us

Just take a look at that sentence Cristobell.

'Dish the dirt with us'.

My goodness woman you astound me.
I'm delighted I still have the ability to astound  smilie
I'm sure you're delighted at your ability Cristobell.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13020

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.08.14 12:33

because they were too busy chasing up another sighting of a man near Kate and Gerry McCann’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz 45 minutes earlier."
---------------------------------------------

too busy chasing up the 'sighting of a man' near the apartment, GIVEN to them (police) by....drum roll..............the very 'parents' of the 'missing' child AND their 'friend'......drum roll..........TANNERMAN!

WHO, incidentally, the McCanns ARE still 'promoting' on their website, although ELITE MET police officers have totally 'discredited' Tannerman as a 'viable' sighting!

The father, of the 'missing' child having admitted, on record, to have been the very LAST person to have seen the 'missing' child, ALIVE in her bed, at 9:05/9:15 pm, 3rd May 2007!

"DON'T LOOK THERE, LOOK HERE"!  winkwink
"DON'T LOOK HERE, LOOK THERE"!  winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.08.14 12:38

And from the Irish Central News of 13th Oct 2013

"
The Smiths gave descriptions to Portuguese police two days after the disappearance but no e-fits or sketches were ever produced until now. "

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-couple-key-witnesses-as-british-police-launch-new-enquiry-into-madeleine-mccann-case-227647711-237782841.html

I don`t want this thread to turn into another Smithman thread, just highlighting that Mr. Smith did report his sighting to the PJ soon after.  It was the `abductors` similarity to GM that Martin Smith noticed on BBC News on 9th Sept that he did not report for 11 days (on the 20th) - obviously because he was risking labelling a grieving father/family.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 15.08.14 12:45

I'd be in turmoil if I'd witnessed that, imagine having to go to the police and explaining what you'd seen, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't, honest man IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.08.14 12:49

Cristobell wrote:

"I think we all in agreement that a whitewash was going on from the very start and people in power were sticking their noses where they shouldn't. Just how far did that assistance go?

I think the Smith family sighting has always been the smoking gun, the chink in the powerful McCann media machine. Just like Goncalo Amaral, they have stood by what they said and remained incorruptible."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Just the one line answer, Cristobell,.

"This investigation is ANYTHING but 'normal' and it has NEVER been 'normal' from the very day Madeleine McCann 'disappeared'.

BBC reporter, June 2014, in PDL.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.08.14 12:54

@jeanmonroe wrote:Cristobell wrote:

"I think we all in agreement that a whitewash was going on from the very start and people in power were sticking their noses where they shouldn't.  Just how far did that assistance go?

I think the Smith family sighting has always been the smoking gun, the chink in the powerful McCann media machine.  Just like Goncalo Amaral, they have stood by what they said and remained incorruptible."

"This investigation is ANYTHING but 'normal' and it has NEVER been 'normal' from the very day Madeleine McCann 'disappeared'.

I wish Cristobell would stop using the word 'we'. As for Cristobell, she was most vehement that this is not a whitewash not so long ago and was fired up by her belief in Scotland Yard.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 12:56

Let me try this venue.

Mr. Smith might end up as a witness in a criminal court case.
He'd better keep out of the media for the time being, 
as not to endanger a fair trial.

All above board, me thinks

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.08.14 13:04

aquila wrote:

"I think we all in agreement that a whitewash was going on from the very start and people in power were sticking their noses where they shouldn't.  Just how far did that assistance go?

I think the Smith family sighting has always been the smoking gun, the chink in the powerful McCann media machine.  Just like Goncalo Amaral, they have stood by what they said and remained incorruptible."

I wish Cristobell would stop using the word 'we'. As for Cristobell, she was most vehement that this is not a whitewash not so long ago and was fired up by her belief in Scotland Yard.
Why don't you PM cristobell with your concerns about using the WE word instead of bringing here.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 13:12

@tiny wrote:

aquila wrote:

Why don't you PM cristobell with your concerns about using the WE word instead of bringing here.
 agree
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.08.14 13:28

parapono wrote:Let me try this venue.

parapono

Why?  For what purpose IYV?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 15.08.14 13:38

parapono wrote:
Let me try this venue.

parapono

Well said.
I really don't see why he should be expected to speak  to anyone other than the police.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 15.08.14 14:39

aquila wrote:

You want to ban me from using a pronoun?  Now I am astounded.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 15.08.14 14:46

@Woofer wrote:And from the Irish Central News of 13th Oct 2013

"
The Smiths gave descriptions to Portuguese police two days after the disappearance but no e-fits or sketches were ever produced until now. "

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-couple-key-witnesses-as-british-police-launch-new-enquiry-into-madeleine-mccann-case-227647711-237782841.html

I don`t want this thread to turn into another Smithman thread, just highlighting that Mr. Smith did report his sighting to the PJ soon after.  It was the `abductors` similarity to GM that Martin Smith noticed on BBC News on 9th Sept that he did not report for 11 days (on the 20th) - obviously because he was risking labelling a grieving father/family.
Spot on Woofer!   friends
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 14:46

Nobody has stated they want you banned, Cristobell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 14:52

It was only the joking (I hope) referral to banning the use of a pronoun.

Cristobell I'm sure doesn't think that anyone is baying for her to be banned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.08.14 14:54

@Praiaaa wrote:
parapono wrote:
Let me try this venue.

parapono

Well said.
I really don't see why he should be expected to speak  to anyone other than the police.

If his sighting is of such significance OG would have spoken to him by now?

IMV, his sighting is not relevant (1) there is no abduction (2) the man wasn't gerry.

IMO.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.08.14 15:17

@aiyoyo wrote:
IMV, his sighting is not relevant
(1) there is no abduction
(2) the man wasn't gerry.
IMO.
Exactly.
There was no abduction, so any piece of evidence or sighting which purports to pertain to an abduction is by definition -
ludicrous, irrelevant, and harmful to the investigation - of what actually DID happen
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15173

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.08.14 15:57

@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
IMO.
Exactly.
There was no abduction, so any piece of evidence or sighting which purports to pertain to an abduction is by definition -
ludicrous, irrelevant, and harmful to the investigation - of what actually DID happen

Precisely.
If you accept there was no abduction, then it does not matter about Tannerman or Smithman, fabricated or real, this that and what not.  They are not relevant.
Don't take your eye off the squirrel as you said.
Keep it simple.

Suggestion of Gerry simulating an abduction by using another child is ludicrous. He can't plan or guarantee for witness to see him doing that; plus there is the risk of being recognised.

Suggestion of Gerry carrying a dead Madeleine in plain sight of public area at the time of alert is also ludicrous for obvious reason.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 15.08.14 16:22

I have watched it all online and was very impressed. 

I found myself losing a bit of interest around the window as it seemed to go on for so long but I can understand why. 

As far as Smithman is concerned, it's information that has been released and is all part of the puzzle. 
Everyone has a theory and are entitled to it but please don't let it overshadow all of the good work you've all done. I love reading this forum but the back biting is becoming a little tedious.  sad
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by fred c dobbs 15.08.14 16:27

@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
IMO.
Exactly.
So  Mr Smith his son and his daughter are wrong or making up their statements.What exactly did happen? do you know if the Smiths have/have not been interviewed by OG?.How do you know MBM didn,t die that night and this was a genuine sighting by the Smith family?.Tannerman didn,t exist so who is Smithman?.Is he Gerry Mccann having to quickly hide a body and having to make up a story of abduction.The Smiths merely stated what they saw and to say it is ludicrous,irrelevant and harmful to the investigation seems ludicrous in itself.If this was a MURDER inquiry wouldn,t Smithman have to be found and eliminated from the case
fred c dobbs
fred c dobbs

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.08.14 16:30

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Praiaaa wrote:
parapono wrote:
Let me try this venue.

parapono

Well said.

IMV, his sighting is not relevant (1) there is no abduction (2) the man wasn't gerry.

IMO.

Maybe it was Sir CR - he`s 5`10"   laughat
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.08.14 16:53

Ludicrous is probably the correct term to use for the so called Smith sighting.

In the first instance Smith claims to have seen a man carrying a child, the description is similar to that of Jane Tanners sighting and around the same time.  This can only back up Jane Tanners claim, add credibility to the abduction theory and put the McCanns in the clear.

Then just after Murat is made an arguido, Smith claims that the man is definitely not Murat.  That clears Murat.

Then Smith goes even further to tell us that it was Gerry McCann that he had seen.  Are we to believe that Gerry abducted his own daughter or that Gerry was walking around in public carrying a dead child, who had just suffered a fatal accident,  uncovered for all to see? In order to not discredit the dogs evidence, Madeleine would either need to have died at least 2 hours earlier and would already be decomposing.  Its absolute nonsense, surely?

In Martin Smiths statement he says that he saw a man carrying a child but this was nothing unusual.  He is probably right, this could have been any man carrying any child, it needn't be an abductor, Murat or McCann.  This sighting may have no significance whatsoever and is just blown out of proportion.

So please can we get back on topic and try not to disrupt this or any other threads by dominating them with the Smithman issue.  There are threads available if anyone wants to debate Smithman.
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Activity : 10321

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.08.14 18:21

@sharonl wrote:

In Martin Smiths statement he says that he saw a man carrying a child but this was nothing unusual.  He is probably right, this could have been any man carrying any child, it needn't be an abductor, Murat or McCann.  This sighting may have no significance whatsoever and is just blown out of proportion.

I agreed.  It is blown out of proportion.
If Police placed great significance on dogs evidence, believed Madeleine died in the hol. apartment,  believed there was no abduction, then the random man seen by the Smith family was incidental.  
Whoever that was , he is of no relevance or significance to the crime the police are investigating, assuming they are not investigating abduction.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum