The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 17 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 17 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 17 Regist10

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 17 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Guest 14.08.14 22:44

Gollum wrote:
Excellent post Sherlock!  I remember a very long time ago expressing disgust at the very thought of a man bathing another parents child, I was hanged drawn and quartered for being of sick mind thinking such abominable thoughts.  My mind hasn't changed, it is not something I would even contemplate doing myself let alone condoning generally.  The very idea makes me shudder but perhaps I'm a bit out of date.

The issue is so often side tracked or completely ignored on the pretext that it is too sensitive to be mentioned but I disagree, after all it could be the very thing that leads to the truth.

As far as I'm concerned its off the scale of inappropriateness. I would say that I would wonder about the motivation of any man who sought to do it, but actually I wouldn't really. I'd just assume they were a pervert.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 17 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by PeterMac 14.08.14 22:55

@Truthandjustice wrote:
It is his word, no just about it.

When I joined the Police there were men who could say "Only a few years ago, my uncorroborated word could send a man to the gallows."

The jury system is supposed to be able to select whose "word' they prefer.
The one who states that after long and careful examination, by teams of experts in their specialty, he found no evidence of intrusion, no damage to the shutters, . . .
Against those who say the shutters were broken, which they weren't, and the window was wide open, or not, but the curtains were wide open and that they were tight closed and whooshed up in a Force 4 or 5 gust, which no one else recalls or recorded . . . .
A jury is there to decide which is the better story.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15173

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.08.14 23:13

Has it been confirmed that this e-mail actually came from Martin Smith?  Could it be a hoax, perhaps by someone trying to prove a point?
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Activity : 10321

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 14.08.14 23:25

@PeterMac wrote:
@Truthandjustice wrote:
It is his word, no just about it.

When I joined the Police there were men who could say "Only a few years ago, my uncorroborated word could send a man to the gallows."

The jury system is supposed to be able to select whose "word' they prefer.
The one who states that after long and careful examination, by teams of experts in their specialty, he found no evidence of intrusion, no damage to the shutters,  . . .
Against those who say the shutters were broken, which they weren't, and the window was wide open, or not, but the curtains were wide open and that they were tight closed and whooshed up in a Force 4 or 5 gust, which no one else recalls or recorded . . . .
A jury is there to decide which is the better story.
I agree. However a jury makes a decision based on the evidence and in this case I have not heard any evidence that leads me to doubt his word, only speculation.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 14.08.14 23:35

thumbsup  thumbsup 
@sharonl wrote:Has it been confirmed that this e-mail actually came from Martin Smith?  Could it be a hoax, perhaps by someone trying to prove a point?
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.14 23:43

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Gollum wrote:
Excellent post Sherlock!  I remember a very long time ago expressing disgust at the very thought of a man bathing another parents child, I was hanged drawn and quartered for being of sick mind thinking such abominable thoughts.  My mind hasn't changed, it is not something I would even contemplate doing myself let alone condoning generally.  The very idea makes me shudder but perhaps I'm a bit out of date.

The issue is so often side tracked or completely ignored on the pretext that it is too sensitive to be mentioned but I disagree, after all it could be the very thing that leads to the truth.

As far as I'm concerned its off the scale of inappropriateness. I would say that I would wonder about the motivation of any man who sought to do it, but actually I wouldn't really. I'd just assume they were a pervert.

And you would be right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.14 23:46

@sharonl wrote:Has it been confirmed that this e-mail actually came from Martin Smith?  Could it be a hoax, perhaps by someone trying to prove a point?

Good thinking!  More likely, seems to be out of character for someone who claims to want obscurity.  Could of course be wrong but something doesn't add up.

ETA:  Then again, he could be lying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.08.14 0:11

Any other 'protestations/ refutes/ clarifications/ corrections' REQUIRED  from any of, say, the T9/JW/MET etc., in regards to anything in the 4 DVD's?

Of course, i realise, it's extremely difficult for one to say 'i didn't say this or that' when there are numerous 'saved' videos and records, 'stored' all around the world, of one saying exactly 'this or that'  winkwink 

Imo, the first one of 'the gang' to win the race to the cop shop, will be the one that wins the greatest first 'prize' of all..............IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION.

So get your 'jogging shoes' on, boys and girls.

THE 'RACE' IS ABOUT TO START!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S 15.08.14 7:06

Mr Smith says he only knew RM by sight and had seen him twice in 12 months. In fact he may have even sent an email to Mr Hall to rubber stamp this info. This must be true, because nobody in this case has EVER told a porkie pie to distance themselves from the event. spin
Sam S
Sam S

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 15.08.14 7:20

Breaking news.

Harry Blackwood @blamedandshamed
LISTEN UP. Interesting development in the Madeleine #McCann farce. A key witness has piped up with something very interesting. More soon
Aug 14

It's about Martin Smith

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 15.08.14 7:59

It takes him 12 days to report seeing a man carrying a child on the beach despite a child reported as missing next day, yet he is very quick off the mark to view over 4 hours of DVD's and pipe up to 'clear' himself.

Raises questions for me.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.08.14 8:06

Good thread, I have been reading it with great interest and some very good points made.  

As per Tony's points this thread certainly does give pause  for thought,  and as hentie has  posted  - a child went missing but it took almost a fortnight for the Smithman sighting to be reported.   I still believe that Tony is right to question why this would be the case.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartacus 15.08.14 8:19

@plebgate wrote:Good thread, I have been reading it with great interest and some very good points made.  

As per Tony's points this thread certainly does give pause  for thought,  and as hentie has  posted  - a child went missing but it took almost a fortnight for the Smithman sighting to be reported.   I still believe that Tony is right to question why this would be the case.
Is Tony still in Lincolnshire?

Spartacus: I have removed an ambiguous word in your question. I don't know is the answer from me! NFWTD.
Spartacus

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 15.08.14 8:21

Give Mr Smith a break: it's not him who has lost a child because he was neglecting them - his grandchild was with him. It's not him who phoned up his relatives and lied about shutters being jemmied. It's not him who explains away the scent of cadaver by saying that his child's toy picked up the smell because he took it to work where he spent a significant amount of time certifying dead bodies. It's not him who refused to answer all bar one question at the police station.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 8:22

@Spartacus wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Good thread, I have been reading it with great interest and some very good points made.  

Spartacus, or should I call you, FrankS, Ethan O, Fossey, Andrew77R?  That is not a nice comment.

LIR: I have deleted the word in question. NFWTD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 15.08.14 8:24

As per Tony's points this thread certainly does give pause  for thought,  and as hentie has posted a child went missing but it took almost a fortnight for the Smithman sighting to be reported.   I still believe that Tony is right to question why this would be the case.
Until proven otherwise, it is my view that everyone is in the frame. No one KNOWS so it is right that questions should be asked until the facts present.

The times of various events could be part of the key. A few coincidences, ok. So many that are known, raise doubts. 
ie Mobiles turned off and on again within minutes of a 36 hour break
    Smithman report made after Murat was made Arguido
    & more
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.08.14 8:27

@Ladyinred wrote:
@Spartacus wrote:

Spartacus, or should I call you, FrankS, Ethan O, Fossey, Andrew77R?  That is not a nice comment.

Word deleted from Spartacus's comment. NFWTD.

Just can't keep away from this forum can they.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 15.08.14 8:45

I wonder if Martin Smith took advice before contacting Richard D Hall....perhaps from his own legal representatives or OG ?

There is nothing contentious IMO in what he has said, but it does confirm that the Smith family are monitoring things. I would too if I were coming under such scrutiny.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 15.08.14 8:54

All of the statements released in police files have come under scrutiny.   Public files released in the case of a missing little girl, questions will continue to be asked until the case is solved no doubt and rightly so, imo.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.08.14 9:28

@hentie wrote:
It takes him 12 days to report seeing a man carrying a child on the beach despite a child reported as missing next day, yet he is very quick off the mark to view over 4 hours of DVD's and pipe up to 'clear' himself.

Raises questions for me.

It took him 11/12 days to report the similarities after he saw GM getting off the plane and apparently he had had sleepless nights wondering what to do.

Mr. Smith had already reported that he saw someone carrying a child on the night Maddie disappeared to the local Portuguese police on the 5th May. (See the Pat Brown/Smithman thread).
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9755p140-why-i-believe-smithman-is-real-and-likely-to-be-gerry-by-pat-brown?highlight=pat+brown
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.08.14 9:30

@Ladyinred wrote:
@Spartacus wrote:

NFWTD

I don't get it why you shield spartacus by deleting his/her words.
This is a spartacus on his/her third post, posted her support for cristobell.
This is a spartaucs on his/her fifth post, posted this msg about TB "is TB still cottaging in Lincolnshire?"

Can you not see the obvious?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 9:33

I don't see what the problem is with Spartacus supporting Cristobell.

I agree that his use of that word was highly unacceptable and I'm sure that anything else along those lines will result him being banned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 9:34

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:
@Spartacus wrote:

NFWTD

I don't get it why you shield spartacus by deleting his/her  words.
This is a spartacus on his/her third post, posted her support for cristobell.
This is a spartaucs on his/her fifth post, posted this msg about TB "is TB still (word deleted) in Lincolnshire?"

Can you not see the obvious?

This is Spartacus posting in his at least fifth reincarnation on this forum, after being banned previously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 9:36

I suspect Spartacus has posted anonymously on Cristobell's blog criticising TB and this forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.14 9:37

That is something I am unable to confirm, LIR.

I have asked the site owner to check out any previous incarnations.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum