The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 12 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 12 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 12 Regist10

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 12 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Cheshire Cat 11.08.14 16:49

I have only seen part of the second film and I was very impressed at the detail - particularly the comparison of Paynes statements with those of Kates. The Gaspar statements become even more shocking and the fact they were held back by Leicester Police is outrageous.

Something interesting happened last week. I was watching a demo by a UK Police sniffer dog (looked like Keela!) who was trained to find explosives - when the dog located  the object it froze (apart from wagging tail) and I could only think of the cadaver dogs and the identical reaction. A gentleman standing behind me said out loud to his partner that he had only last night watched, for the first time, a video of the cadaver dogs in the appartment of the Madeleine McCann case - and that 11 spots had been detected. I must admit, in all these years, I have never heard a random member of the public say anything like this. I did not speak to him but it did make me think that in time the truth will become widley known.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 12 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by deafoldbat 11.08.14 16:56

A thought crossed my mind after watching all 4 DVDs - it is good that a number of people have bought the originals to keep for future reference, in case some 'devious' people decide to 'edit' them and re-post on Youtube to mislead and subvert the facts.  thinking
deafoldbat
deafoldbat

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 11.08.14 17:16

I have just finished watching all 4 videos.

I hope that the bloke does do more of them, as he hinted at, concentrating on those areas that he indicated.

I was reminded that it seems all the unbelievable that the Gaspar statements, whether they turn out to be crucial or not, were withheld from the PJ for so long! Someone had to have made that decision.It  just seems to stink that no-one has been fired or  sacked for that decision.It is at best incompetence of the highest order.At worst, it is a deliberate attempt to protect individuals.

Makes one wonder just how independent our Police Force is, if someone was merely obeying orders by withholding the statements for so long.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 11.08.14 17:43

Question I am asking myself is "Does the release of these DVD`s make a whitewash less likely?".
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.08.14 17:48

@mysterion wrote:Question I am asking myself is "Does the release of these DVD`s make a whitewash less likely?".
I don't know, but it will allow specific points, with evidence, to be included in any FOI requests.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15173

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 11.08.14 18:04

@woodforthetrees wrote:So these videos have been available to download for free now since Aug 1st and they haven't been removed or Richard hasn't been silenced.

Could the release of these coincide with the McCanns running out of 'fighting funds'?? I'm sure 5-6 years ago, this would've been taken off-line and his assets frozen!

If the McCanns have run out of money to line the pockets of Carter-Ruck, it could well be the start of more interesting stories being released into the MSM.

I forgot to add if Sue, Grabbit & Runne are to be involved it will be tomorrow at the earliest before Rivhard hears from them.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 11.08.14 18:07

@PeterMac wrote:
@mysterion wrote:Question I am asking myself is "Does the release of these DVD`s make a whitewash less likely?".
I don't know, but it will allow specific points, with evidence, to be included in any FOI requests.

That is the really important factor in this - the more widely it is 'out' there, the harder to obfuscate.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 11.08.14 18:20

@Praiaaa wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

That is the really important factor in this - the more widely it is 'out' there, the harder to obfuscate.

I've just emailed Private Eye about the videos. I wonder how many others have too  big grin

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.08.14 18:30

@espeland wrote:
No, they were available for purchase on 1st Aug. They became free late Friday 8th. Without wishing to be rude to/about Richard, I doubt he has sufficient assets to make it worthwhile for the McCanns to take action. And in any case the bulk of the material is in the form of film or newspaper articles - the McCanns have little hope of proving a case (IMO)

He was hoping to recover cost, but not to profit from it.
The Mccanns can't accuse him of making money on Madeleine's name.
They can't use that as excuse if they want to sue. They will have to find another excuse.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 11.08.14 18:31

I haven't watched the videos yet, but does Richard Hall suggest any of his own theories about the parent's involvement? It could be, as in the case of the McCannfiles, if he hasn't introduced any new information but has compiled and condensed information to make it more understandable, TM wouldn't have a leg to stand on when suing. If he hasn't done anything but point out discrepancies, personal links/relationships and information that has already been released by either the PJ or Amaral, then they can't do anything -  big grin
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 11.08.14 18:42

@nglfi wrote:I haven't watched the videos yet, but does Richard Hall suggest any of his own theories about the parent's involvement? It could be, as in the case of the McCannfiles, if he hasn't introduced any new information but has compiled and condensed information to make it more understandable, TM wouldn't have a leg to stand on when suing. If he hasn't done anything but point out discrepancies, personal links/relationships and information that has already been released by either the PJ or Amaral, then they can't do anything -  big grin

No.

There are some small errors, but he points out that if he receives any relevant information he will consider modifying the films.

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 11.08.14 18:43

@nglfi wrote:I haven't watched the videos yet, but does Richard Hall suggest any of his own theories about the parent's involvement? It could be, as in the case of the McCannfiles, if he hasn't introduced any new information but has compiled and condensed information to make it more understandable, TM wouldn't have a leg to stand on when suing. If he hasn't done anything but point out discrepancies, personal links/relationships and information that has already been released by either the PJ or Amaral, then they can't do anything -  big grin
It didn't stop them gagging Tony Bennet though did it? And it hasn't stopped them from suing Goncalo Amaral either
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.08.14 18:49

If whitewash is the objective, nothing will stop it, I should think.

Whitewash risks backlash, especially if the dvds became mainstream through traditional channel post whitewash.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 11.08.14 18:50

@AndyB wrote:
It didn't stop them gagging Tony Bennet though did it? And it hasn't stopped them from suing Goncalo Amaral either

But given that it's all over the web and many of us have bought the DVDs, what are Carter-Ruck to do - write to each of us?

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 11.08.14 19:24

That reply of GM`s to the "Do you know RM?" is good enough for HIGNFY.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 11.08.14 19:40

@mysterion wrote:That reply of GM`s to the "Do you know RM?" is good enough for HIGNFY.
Isn't it just?
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 11.08.14 19:44

One could quibble over this and that, and say how they could have been improved, but (as others have said) he's had the balls and initiative to make these videos AND offer them up copyright-free.

Top bloke!  thumbup 
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by deafoldbat 11.08.14 19:50

agree
deafoldbat
deafoldbat

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 11.08.14 20:17

One could venture a couple of thoughts here....

1. Perhaps there has been a strategy, when dealing with anything to do with the McCann case, of attrition - of waiting until the funds have dried up and money is not so quite readily available for lawsuits right, left and centre. This could be the situation now. It could be the situation for the immediate future. It could be that many interested parties are waiting to see what the outcome of the lawsuit against Amaral is in September before taking further steps.

2. Just thinking totally outside the box, is it possible that this filmmaker received some "encouragement" and "help" from "interested parties" who have a vested interest in getting this information out into the mainstream and out where ordinary people can view it, especially in the UK? Once it's out like this, the genie cannot be put back into the box. The information is there for anyone to access and see for themselves. It's the English equivalent, really, of the PJ files being released in Portugal. Or as close as can be got, by a civilian.
canada12

Activity : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 11.08.14 20:30

@canada12 wrote:One could venture a couple of thoughts here....

1. Perhaps there has been a strategy, when dealing with anything to do with the McCann case, of attrition - of waiting until the funds have dried up and money is not so quite readily available for lawsuits right, left and centre. This could be the situation now. It could be the situation for the immediate future. It could be that many interested parties are waiting to see what the outcome of the lawsuit against Amaral is in September before taking further steps.

2. Just thinking totally outside the box, is it possible that this filmmaker received some "encouragement" and "help" from "interested parties" who have a vested interest in getting this information out into the mainstream and out where ordinary people can view it, especially in the UK? Once it's out like this, the genie cannot be put back into the box. The information is there for anyone to access and see for themselves. It's the English equivalent, really, of the PJ files being released in Portugal. Or as close as can be got, by a civilian.

Thought 1. Could be.

Thought 2. Of course it's possible, indeed it wouldn't surprise me. But nobody on CMOMM has owned up or been suggested.

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 11.08.14 20:37

I noticed on one of the videos that KM said ' it was about 9.05 on Gerry's watch' but I thought it had been claimed that none of the T9 had watches or phones on them that night? Did I mishear or is another lie exposed?
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 11.08.14 20:46

@Truthandjustice wrote:I noticed on one of the videos that KM said ' it was about 9.05 on Gerry's watch' but I thought it had been claimed that none of the T9 had watches or phones on them that night? Did I mishear or is another lie exposed?

Clarrie made the claim. If you misheard it, so did I.

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 11.08.14 20:47

@AndyB wrote:
But Amaral is putting forward a theory about what happened, and summarising why he thinks the parents are responsible. I'm not aware of the specifics of why Tony Bennett was gagged so I won't comment on that. I just meant whether or not Richard Hall is putting forward a new theory or summarising other's ideas.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.08.14 20:59

@espeland wrote:
@canada12 wrote:One could venture a couple of thoughts here....

Thought 1. Could be.

Thought 2. Of course it's possible, indeed it wouldn't surprise me. But nobody on CMOMM has owned up or been suggested.

espeland - hi, re thought 2.  Yesterday I was wondering whether you knew Richard Hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.08.14 21:05

I've just watched the first DVD. Powerful stuff all neatly presented.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13020

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum