The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 8 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 8 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 8 Regist10

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 8 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by Cristobell 09.08.14 19:57

@Justformaddie wrote:I'm hoping with the title referring to the MSM, quite a lot will want to see the film, especially the journos. It will be a good way to get them to notice and take heed. TM will also want to view it, and when they do, they'll know exactly what the public know, they can't hide behind papers and that there's a lot of smart  people out here who realise they've been duped with the mcs right at the centre of all of it.
IMO  shark
I think it will be of great interest to a number of people, starting with Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Sheree Dodd, Clarence Mitchell, Jim Gamble and all those who who dashed out to PDL to help the McCanns. 

They have all been named as influencing the way in which the investigation was run.  There are plenty of reasons for these videos to be whooshed - lets see how long they survive.  Clarence Mitchell had the power to pull the Mirror Forum in the old days, lets see if he has any now.  The direct involvement of two Prime Ministers is dynamite, no wonder 'they' have had to treat this case with kid gloves.  They appear to be the elusive VIPs everyone is searching for.

Of course we all knew about TB and GB's influence in the case, but spelled out in black and white by Richard Hall, it becomes so stark and obvious.  He has blown the lid, lets hope it goes viral!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 8 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by PeterMac 09.08.14 20:23

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@canada12 wrote:
I wonder, too, if TM knew this was coming, and its content. I would have thought we'd have seen a concerted attempt ahead of time to try and discredit the filmmaker, but perhaps that's in the works.
Interesting.
The filmmaker has some fairly odd beliefs and could easily be written off as an internet nutter. However on this occasion shooting the messenger would achieve nothing - the message is too coherent and too compelling in its own right to be so easily dismissed.

I was prepared to be disappointed, and feared that his other background might damage the message
but thankfully he seems to have kept it all fairly focussed on the squirrel.
I approve of the way he left so many of the conclusions hanging - for the viewer to make up their / his / her own minds.

Very like so many good Barristers, and Judges doing their summing up
You have heard XYZ, you have been told ABCV, whether you believe it, members of the jury, is a matter for you (But pretty obvioulsy the answer is clear for all to see ! !)

I suspect he has also read this forum. If so, good for him.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15156

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 09.08.14 20:29

@Cristobell wrote:
@Justformaddie wrote:I'm hoping with the title referring to the MSM, quite a lot will want to see the film, especially the journos. It will be a good way to get them to notice and take heed. TM will also want to view it, and when they do, they'll know exactly what the public know, they can't hide behind papers and that there's a lot of smart  people out here who realise they've been duped with the mcs right at the centre of all of it.
IMO  shark
I think it will be of great interest to a number of people, starting with Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Sheree Dodd, Clarence Mitchell, Jim Gamble and all those who who dashed out to PDL to help the McCanns. 

They have all been named as influencing the way in which the investigation was run.  There are plenty of reasons for these videos to be whooshed - lets see how long they survive.  Clarence Mitchell had the power to pull the Mirror Forum in the old days, lets see if he has any now.  The direct involvement of two Prime Ministers is dynamite, no wonder 'they' have had to treat this case with kid gloves.  They appear to be the elusive VIPs everyone is searching for.

Of course we all knew about TB and GB's influence in the case, but spelled out in black and white by Richard Hall, it becomes so stark and obvious.  He has blown the lid, lets hope it goes viral!
 pray2

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 20:29

@PeterMac wrote:
I was prepared to be disappointed, and feared that his other background might damage the message
I approve of the way he left so many of the conclusions hanging - for the viewer to make up their / his / her own minds.

You have heard XYZ, you have been told ABCV, whether you believe it, members of the jury, is a matter for you  (But pretty obvioulsy the answer is clear for all to see ! !)

I suspect he has also read this forum.  If so, good for him.

Does anybody know where he's from? He sounds like a native of these parts. Mind, he also sounds a little bit like the Yorkshire Ripper hoaxer....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 20:35

And what's the score with the photo of Gary Hagland?  laughat 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 09.08.14 20:38

What would be the benefit of whooshing the files? The majority of web-based anti-McCann people will have seen the films by tomorrow night and the rest of us could give very good resumes of the films. I know one US-based website which is planning to make the videos available. And there are those of us who actually own a copy who'd be very happy to contribute to Royal Mail's business.

Banning the videos from the Net will only cause interest in them to increase dramatically - if it's not already dramatic.  clapping

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 09.08.14 20:52

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

You have heard XYZ, you have been told ABCV, whether you believe it, members of the jury, is a matter for you  (But pretty obvioulsy the answer is clear for all to see ! !)

I suspect he has also read this forum.  If so, good for him.

Does anybody know where he's from? He sounds like a native of these parts.
Looks like he is. His photo on the contact page at his web site was taken in Consett.

(The sculpture in the background is Terris Novalis)
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 09.08.14 21:12

I assumed he`s a Jordie from his lovely accent, but Consett is near enough.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 09.08.14 21:50

Thank god for the WWW. Thank god for Richard Hall.

I wonder if litigation Kate has been on the phone to her lawyer yet?

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by charliefreek 09.08.14 23:12

@Sceptic wrote:http://www.secretnews-compact.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15660:richard-d-hall-rich-planet-exposed-as-shill-never-to-be-trusted&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

Somebody doesnt have a very high opinion of his credibility

I'd just like to point out to anybody who is considering this bitter, probably drunken dummy-out rant, that Richard frequently states that he is not religious, let alone fundamentalist christian. He is interested in the ET subject because he believes this is where the real truth lies. I've been to his talks and find him very honest and credible and he's a brilliant researcher. Well worth following.

This is all because he didn't think much of this person's book and decided their interview wasn't worth airing.
charliefreek

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 8 Empty buried by mainstream media

Post by logical 10.08.14 3:36

I have just finished watching all the videos and think there Brilliant.

I just have one issue with the final one where Richard repeats what Tony Bennett has been trying to ram down everyones throat here
and that is that Murat is Martin Smiths friend?? Have I missed something over the past few years regarding Smiths relationship with Murat?
I have only ever read from  official files that Martin Smith Stated that he Didn't know Robert Murat personally and only knew him to see.
I know thousands of people to see but not personally.
Can Tony or  anyone please link us here to where Martin Smith states Murat is his friend ? officially that is and not some newspaper claim.
 Tony and Mr Hall also question the fact that Martin Smith didn't contact the Police for 12 or 13 days after Madeleine went missing?
Is it possible for the Smith family not to have thought anything suspicious of the man  they saw carrying the child that night because of Tanners
Tannerman and the time She claimed to have seen him and maybe just maybe saw Murat on TV being taken in for questioning and Martin Smith thinking to himself wait a minute hes not the man we saw that night carrying the child hes your man that drinks in the local bar? and that's what prompted them to contact the Police?
 its not beyond reason is it ? or am I missing something (apart from good spelling and grammer )

logical
logical

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 10.08.14 7:28

Smithman again.  big grin 
canada12

Activity : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.08.14 8:04

The Smiths/Murat/Smithman and the questions you raised have been discussed at length on other threads so let's keep on topic here.

I watched Part 1 and 2 last night, and agree with other posters' reviews. Good to see important issues analysed such as changing stories and contradictory statements.  Richard Hall's probing of DP's visit could be applied to MO and JT's version of events of 3rd May at some later stage.  I think for anyone new to the case, from what I have watched so far, the films are essential viewing in that they clear the "fog" over several confusing areas such as doors, windows, curtains, and highlighted facts which are in the public domain. I notice Hall has used McCannfiles extensively.  First time I've seen "Ask the dogs, Sandra" - a gem.  I had a jolt when Mr. mentioned they were not responsible for Madeleine's death - what a leak.

I hope that these films reach a wider audience.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.08.14 9:55

@Ladyinred wrote:
I watched Part 1 and 2 last night, and agree with other posters' reviews. Good to see important issues analysed such as changing stories and contradictory statements.  Richard Hall's probing of DP's visit could be applied to MO and JT's version of events of 3rd May at some later stage.  I think for anyone new to the case, from what I have watched so far, the films are essential viewing in that they clear the "fog" over several confusing areas such as doors, windows, curtains, and highlighted facts which are in the public domain. I notice Hall has used McCannfiles extensively.  First time I've seen "Ask the dogs, Sandra" - a gem.  I had a jolt when Mr. mentioned they were not responsible for Madeleine's death - what a leak.

I hope that these films reach a wider audience.

"Ask the dogs" and "hide a tennis racquet" are phrases that are going to stay with me as long as I live.

These videos are ideal to show my parents, who do not even begin to understand my interest in the case. An amiable Geordie chap systematically spelling it all out is just what they need, particularly as my Mother forms her entire view of the World from what she reads in the Daily Mirror.

One thing I have taken from the films is the part played by Kennedy - I mean, I knew about it from reading here, but now thanks to these films I actually "get" it in a much more fundamental way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 10.08.14 10:45

Part 1&2 are a must see because although the contradictions are available, watching it kind of puts it right there in your face. Unfortunately, must people who I speak to about this, haven't a clue about these changing facts at all. Seven years is a long time ago, and they only remember what was in the papers, this is so sad, especially for maddie. Right now, I really really wish this could be shown on TV, just so people can understand this, we never know, it might make it to TV, but until then mouth and social media is our best chance. A lot more people NEED to know about these contradictions, to help for justice for maddie.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 10.08.14 11:27

@Praiaaa wrote:
@espeland wrote:
I wonder how Clarrie will view 5 years in Belmarsh rather than Brighton.

IMO he will have kept clean of complicity.
He will not have asked any awkward questions - why would he with the oppo of a best selling book in the future when it all comes out?
What could he be charged with?
My bet is that he was wily enough to 'take at face value' what he was told, and take his salary 'in good faith'
That would be sooooo wrong!

Quite a few of them may get away with the 'take at face value' argument, but I think Clarence is in way too deep. He was putting out statements that he knew to be untrue, and of course, lets not forget the faux police conferences.  I think there will be a lot of perverting and obstructing the course of justice charges flying around, but can they stick? 

I think the most serious of these charges will relate to the initial cover up in 2007 and those directly involved. Clarence may be able to claim some sort of diplomatic immunity, or that he was simply obeying orders for the first few months whilst he was still in the government's employ, but after he went on the McCann payroll, who can say?
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 10.08.14 11:30

I have done a blog on the Buried by the Mainstream videos, but I am loathe to put it here as it disputes his theory on the Smith sighting and Robert Murat's involvement. 

Herewith the link anyway, but if admin or anyone wants to place it somewhere more appropriate, that's fine by me  smilie 

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.08.14 11:55

Thanks to Pamalam for the link to her site.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/RichPlanet_Videos.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 10.08.14 12:06

Nice work, Pamalam

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 8 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon

Post by winjoy 10.08.14 12:12

@Cristobell wrote:I have done a blog on the Buried by the Mainstream videos, but I am loathe to put it here as it disputes his theory on the Smith sighting and Robert Murat's involvement. 

Herewith the link anyway, but if admin or anyone wants to place it somewhere more appropriate, that's fine by me  smilie 

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you Cristobell - I have only watched part 1 so far, which I thought was good.  I will look at part 2 but will leave it there because, like you, I believe the Smiths testimony - and don't believe Murat is involved.

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 10.08.14 13:17

as valuable as these may be to those with an interest in this case I think it's possible these will be filed under the "Internet Nutter" heading by most.  To me, presented along side ufo "stuff" [not necessarily my opinion but how they may be perceived] they are not going to have the same impact.  These possibly need an edit and presented in a more palatable form to a wider, mainstream audience to enhance their effect?
sar

Activity : 1677

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 10.08.14 13:28

Surely maddie can't be viewed beside UFOs? Yes both are mysteries if you believe in UFOs but the disappearance of a child can not be made a mockery off. Richard has used police files and evidence and to be honest, he seemed really pissed off with the media and the full facts not getting out where the mcs are concerned. He's letting people know exactly where their donations went. 
IMO

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 8 Empty buried by mainstream media

Post by logical 10.08.14 14:15

Ladyinred @8.04am

I think you will find we are discussing  the videos and its contents here on this thread.
All the things that you mention in your post have also been discussed at great lengths throughout the past few years and your correct by saying the fog has been cleared from a number of issues But Not in the videos reference to the Smith sighting  where denser fog seems to have gathered.
As PeterMac mentioned earlier it seems Richard Hall has visited this forum in his researches for the videoes and as I mentioned in my previous post He was reapeating exactly what Tony Bennett has been attempting to ram down everyones neck here Every time the Smiths are mentioned no matter what the topic is.

Once again I would like to ask Tony or anyone else to link us with official statements that states Murat is Martin Smiths friend and while there at it show where Martin Smith has Changed his 60/80% statement .
And Finally Ladyinred I think its up to the Admin to decide whats topical and whats not and Not your place to tell posters to move on imo.

logical
logical

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.08.14 14:21

Just browsing Twitter there are still shills and pros who are disputing that the McCanns initially reported that the shutters were smashed and jemmied, and door was hanging open.

One of the main strengths of the DVD is the way in which Hall has used real video of the real protagonists speaking their real words,
so it cannot be dismissed as myth and legend, or misunderstanding, or mistranslation.
We saw Trish Cameron saying to the camera exactly what she had been told by the McCanns.
(Shills and pros will still carry on denying it of course, because if they admit it their world crashes round them, but that is a private matter between them and their psychiatrists.)

Just to recap
In the 24 hours following the report of Madeleine’s disappearance the following family members and close friends reported almost identical stories to the press
They are of course hearsay as to the state of the shutters and window, but they are direct evidence of what they were told by the McCanns.  
That is a crucial difference.

Trish Cameron  -
Gerry McCanns sister, said she received a telephone call from her 39-year-old brother, a consultant cardiologist, who was "hysterical and crying his eyes out". She said: "They last checked at half past nine and they were all sound asleep, sleeping, windows shut, shutters shut.   Kate went back at 10 o'clock to check. The front door was lying open, the window had been tampered with, the shutters had been jemmied open or whatever you call it and Madeleine was missing...”   [1]

Brian Healy  -
Madeleine's maternal grandfather, told the Guardian his son-in-law had phoned him shortly after returning    "Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone," said Mr Healy. "She'd been taken from the chalet. The door was open."   [2]

Jon Corner -
a close friend of Kate McCann and godparent of the twins, said she phoned him in the middle of the night distraught. He said: "She just blurted out that Madeleine had been abducted. Kate said the shutters of the room were smashed. Madeleine was missing It looks as though someone had gone straight past the twins to get to her.    [3]

Jill (or Gill)  Renwick -
a family friend told GMTV the McCanns were certain that Madeleine has been abducted. "They were just watching the hotel room and going back every half-hour and the shutters had been broken open and they had gone into the room and taken Madeleine," she said.”   [4]

Observation
1 In all four cases it is reported that the shutters were broken open, smashed, or jemmied.
2 Three of the reports include that the door was open, or hanging open.

As one commentator percipiently noted -
“What must be appreciated, at this point, is that these comments, from closest family and friends - the first to be contacted, are not Chinese whispers. It is not a case that the McCanns rang one person, who got the message wrong, and this got passed on to everyone else. These are four people who received independent telephone calls from Gerry or Kate, in the hours following the 'abduction', and made independent statements. Yet, the statements all recount the same story. The McCanns' apartment was locked, so the 'abductor' must have gained access via the jemmied shutters and left via the front door.”  
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15156

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.08.14 14:28

@logical wrote:
.  . . it seems Richard Hall has visited this forum in his researches for the videos .

I have just looked at his main page
http://www.richplanet.net/madeleine.php

and this forum is at No 8 on his list of 22 main sources of material.
Useful links related to Madeleine McCann recommended by Richplanet

1. The McCann files, (probably the best source of information on the case )
www.mccannfiles.com

2. The McCann files - Portuguese Police reports
www.mccannfiles.com/id315.html

3. The Truth of the Lie blogspot (Goncalo Amarals book in English)
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk

4. Pamalams' site - a collection of Gerry McCanns' blogs, Latest news & PJ files
www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk

5. Joana Morais - Filmaker & journalist bringing us up to date news from Portugal
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com

6. What happened to Madeleine McCann - a series well researched articles
http://whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk

7. The Daily Profiler - Pat Brown, U.S Criminal Profiler
http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk

8. The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann - discussion forum
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net

9. Missing Madeleine - discussion forum
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/forum

10. The Madeleine Foundation (new site is under construction)
http://www.madeleinefoundation.org

11. NHS: McCanns abuse of power - Blogspot
http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk

12. Goncalo Amaral
http://goncaloamaral.webs.com

13. Hasta que se sepa la Verdad
http://mercedessigueaqui.blogspot.co.uk

14. Free e-book by Michael McLean
http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf

15. Truth for Madeleine blogspot
http://truthformadeleine.com

16. Dogs don't lie blogspot