The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 7 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 7 Mm11

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 7 Regist10

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 7 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by espeland 09.08.14 16:42

@Nina wrote:I have just and watched the whole thing. I couldn't order a copy as couldn't find my paypal details. I want to donate, is that via paypal, and where do I do it, I am a bit shell shocked to be honest and just hope that it has a very wide audience.

Yes, donations are via Paypal

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

"Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT - Page 7 Empty Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon: NOW OUT

Post by PeterMac 09.08.14 16:48

And as they say in Legal exams

"Advise A."

What the hell are they going to do ?
I am fascinated to see.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 15244

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 09.08.14 16:56

I thought it was amusing when Kate was demonstrating the whooshing curtains and slamming door that she said just prior to that she didn't want to look in on the children and switch the light on in case it woke the children.

Yet the twins slept through all the commotion after the alarm was raised and she would also like us to believe that Madeleine was lifted from her bed by an abductor and both of them struggled out of the window without Madeleine waking up and waking the twins.

If the kids could wake up THAT EASILY by a light being switched on, Kate, WHY the HELL did you EVER leave them alone?  banghead 

Excellent documentary, thank you Richard D Hall  thumbsup

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.08.14 16:59

@espeland wrote:
@Nina wrote:I have just and watched the whole thing. I couldn't order a copy as couldn't find my paypal details. I want to donate, is that via paypal, and where do I do it, I am a bit shell shocked to be honest and just hope that it has a very wide audience.

Yes, donations are via Paypal

I couldn't buy a copy as was PayPal, but managed to make my donation just using the card details. Anyway sent the full cost now I would like to save it onto my lap top, can anyone advise, with very simple instructions please   roses 

XX, your donation is completedPayment via PayPal

Your confirmation number is: 4BA4364......... You will receive by email all the details about your donation. From here you can print a receipt for your donation.
HIS ADDRESS
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Spain
CONTACT THE COORDINATOR OF DONATIONS
richard@richplanet.net

Activity : 3217

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.08.14 17:00

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:I thought it was amusing when Kate was demonstrating the whooshing curtains and slamming door that she said just prior to that she didn't want to look in on the children and switch the light on in case it woke the children.

Yet the twins slept through all the commotion after the alarm was raised and she would also like us to believe that Madeleine was lifted from her bed by an abductor and both of them struggled out of the window without Madeleine waking up and waking the twins.

If the kids could wake up THAT EASILY by a light being switched on, Kate, WHY the HELL did you EVER leave them alone?  banghead 

Excellent documentary, thank you Richard D Hall  thumbsup

A what a shocking actor she is, all this jumping as being shocked by the noise, silly woman.

Activity : 3217

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 17:08

@PeterMac wrote:And as they say in Legal exams

"Advise A."

I am fascinated to see.

What can they do?

I reckon they're going to have to take it on the chin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 09.08.14 17:13

The DVDs are described as being PAL... not sure what that means. Are they the usual type of DVDs?
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 17:18

http://www.wizbit.net/cd-dvd_production_faqs/regions-pal-dvds-work/

Not that I knew what they were!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 09.08.14 17:21

Thanks for that.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.08.14 17:40

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:And as they say in Legal exams

"Advise A."

I am fascinated to see.

What can they do?

I reckon they're going to have to take it on the chin.

I think so too!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.08.14 17:43

@comperedna wrote:The DVDs are described as being PAL... not sure what that means. Are they the usual type of DVDs?

http://ihffilm.com/videostandard.html
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 09.08.14 17:45

Trouble for TM is anything they print or say is likely to be included in the next edition of Buried by Mainstream Media  big grin

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 17:57

Just sat down to watch Part 1 on my laptop and I've been told I've an 'unsupported browser'.  Does this mean I cannot view it online?  I'm happy to buy DVD - just have to wait a few more days sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 18:02

@Ladyinred wrote:Just sat down to watch Part 1 on my laptop and I've been told I've an 'unsupported browser'.  Does this mean I cannot view it online?  I'm happy to buy DVD - just have to wait a few more days sad

Can you normally watch Youtube videos etc? I downloaded them and they appear to be regular MP4 / .m4v files. They play in Windows Media Player for instance, and on my Blackberry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 18:09

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:Just sat down to watch Part 1 on my laptop and I've been told I've an 'unsupported browser'.  Does this mean I cannot view it online?  I'm happy to buy DVD - just have to wait a few more days sad

Can you normally watch Youtube videos etc? I downloaded them and they appear to be regular MP4 / .m4v files. They play in Windows Media Player for instance, and on my Blackberry.

Thank you, Clay.  Yes, I'm able watch Youtube videos. Should I try again and press 'upgrade browser' button?
I'm afraid that, being a Lady, I'm quite useless at anything technical.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.08.14 18:14

@Ladyinred wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Thank you, Clay.  Yes, I'm able watch Youtube videos. Should I try again and press 'upgrade browser' button?

Go to the other thread of the same title posted by Admin.
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10149-buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann#274281

I couldn't watch it on links posted up here, but was able to open up the links provided by Admin in that thread.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 18:17

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Go to the other thread of the same title posted by Admin.
I couldn't watch it on links posted up here, but was able to open up the links provided by Admin in that thread.

Thank you, Aiyoyo, it's working.  See you later...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 18:19

I like the way he only chose certain points for discussion yet indicated that there were a lot of other things that could/would/should be discussed in due course. It makes the documentary very suitable for people who have little or no knowledge of the facts. And I loved how he dealt with the truth around the formation of the fund and what it was really for, and the truth about the various private investigators. 

It's an ideal documentary to recommend and share. I'm known to be a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to torrent downloads and so my DVD collection consists of things that I enjoy and feel passionate about. Very happy to have this among my collection.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 09.08.14 18:28

I would love to be a fly on the wall at Rothley Towers 
Every time they think they have all bases covered another thorn appears in their side
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 09.08.14 18:43

I wonder if Mr. Amaral knew this was coming - and its content. And, by extension... I wonder if Andy Redwood and Operation Grange knew this was coming - and its content.

I wonder, too, if TM knew this was coming, and its content. I would have thought we'd have seen a concerted attempt ahead of time to try and discredit the filmmaker, but perhaps that's in the works. I shall be standing by waiting for that to happen. Or perhaps TM feels it's better not to draw attention to this series' existence? This goes far further than GA's book does in telling the population that Madeleine is dead... and yet... no lawsuit... no injunction to try and prevent its release... will TM claim that this documentary also stops people from searching for Madeleine? If not... if nothing comes from TM regarding this series' release, then I tend to think it must all be true.. much like the Gaspar statements which have never been challenged, no lawsuits... as little attention drawn to them as possible.

Interesting.
canada12

Activity : 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 09.08.14 18:49

I wonder if Pat Brown has seen it?  She could get it spread around the US more easily.

And I wonder if anyone will translate it into Portuguese.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 09.08.14 18:54

I wonder if Mr. Amaral knew this was coming - and its content. And, by extension... I wonder if Andy Redwood and Operation Grange knew this was coming - and its content.

I doubt if any of them knew in advance. But it's certainly gripping - I've been online over 10 hours now  spin

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post by fred c dobbs 09.08.14 19:10

I think these videos hopefully have scuppered Clarence Mitchell,s political ambitions big grin
fred c dobbs
fred c dobbs

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.08.14 19:17

@canada12 wrote:
I wonder, too, if TM knew this was coming, and its content. I would have thought we'd have seen a concerted attempt ahead of time to try and discredit the filmmaker, but perhaps that's in the works.

Interesting.

The filmmaker has some fairly odd beliefs and could easily be written off as an internet nutter. However on this occasion shooting the messenger would achieve nothing - the message is too coherent and too compelling in its own right to be so easily dismissed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 09.08.14 19:22

Has anyone visited any pro-McCann site today? It would be interesting to hear of any reaction.

espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum