The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 4 Mm11

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 4 Mm11

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 4 Regist10

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 4 Empty Re: Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14

Post by plebgate 27.07.14 11:52

Thank you once again Tony for a very good post which sets out the situation very clearly for everyone.   I had completely forgotten about the target has been hit remark.

I also  believe the way Rocky A. has been treated is disgraceful.  

Rocky has said that he has faith in the Port. justice system.   He has said this for a reason imo, but I have to agree with your post - from an outside point of view  it is very hard to believe that he has been treated properly, respectfully or fairly these last 7 years.

Enough is enough and this should be sorted without any further delay once the court resumes in September.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 4 Empty Re: Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14

Post by TheTruthWillOut 27.07.14 12:05

Once again Tony I can't fault the logic in your arguments. I just think CR are the most deviously skilled lawyers in their field and have tied the Portuguese legal system in knots all these years.

Also, I'm sure I read a quote from Amaral saying that this trial isn't a libel trial technically, but that is neither here nor there really...

I just genuinely can't see that the Portuguese and UK governments would drag a cover-up out publicly and for seven years against one man. Is there another such example?

Here is a quote from The Shawshank Redemption to cheer you up!

Andy Dufresne wrote:Remember, Red Tony, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top