The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 Mm11

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 Mm11

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 Regist10

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14

Post by Guest 22.07.14 17:43

I hope he will very soon succeed in getting rid of the strangling hold of the McCann's seizure on all he has, and will get compensation for the undoubtedly huge damages he is suffering from that.

Good to read him being in good fighting spirit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14

Post by Guest 22.07.14 18:07

HelenMeg wrote:

I still think it would be ok to wear a badge acknowledging an alliance to GA.  Last night I was looking at sites who create them. round plastic type badges, simple satin sash-bow etc - none cost very much in bulk. I would try and carry this idea forward except that it may be hard to administer and we would each have to pay a small amount (say £2 / per badge ). Is it  better to just show our support here in the forum? To administer this - there would need to be an address for sending the money to. Its easy not to do anything but is it better to do something.

My daughter got one of these for her birthday.

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 BadgeItPIC1

I'm now entirely self sufficient!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.07.14 18:15

canada12 wrote:
PeterMac wrote:http://algarvenewswatch.blogspot.pt/2014/07/amaral-hits-back-at-mccanns-claims.html
Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Amaral hits back at McCanns’ claims
Gonçalo Amaral insists that the lawfulness of his book Maddie: A Verdade da Mentira is “indisputable” and has reiterated that he may file a counter lawsuit against Kate and Gerry McCann.
The lead detective in the original investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann revealed this in a Facebook message to supporters in which he gave an assessment of his position on the current libel action brought against him by the McCanns.
Mr Amaral said he was considering seeking compensation from the McCanns and others for the enormous damages he claims they have caused him on different levels.  

Let us PRAY !
A couple of thoughts...

I don't think the McCanns have ever had to deal with any lawsuits against them...have they? It's all been a one way street with them launching lawsuits against others. I fervently hope GA does sue them and is successful. It might set a precedent.

Perhaps the good people of PDL might then wish to consider launching a class action lawsuit (if there is such a thing in Portugal) against the McCanns for bringing disrepute to their town and causing the reputation of the town to suffer irreparable damage as a result of their (IMO) ridiculous claims. I think they might win.

The earliest lawsuit they were contemplating was against a magazine/newspaper in Portugal. But they dropped it as the owners were stony broke.  big grin  the magazine went bust soon afterwards.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 22.07.14 19:22

tigger wrote:I don't draw that conclusion. It seems a more general condemnation and of course, delay now benefits the McCanns.

I have personally felt this for a long time.

The McCann's have been particularly bullish about the case recently and the changing/sacking of lawyers isn't the most encouraging news coming out.

Unfortunately they have yet again had the heavy weight officials to fall back and swing things in their favour.

I really can't see how this case will ever be solved with so much interference.  I am however pretty sure that many are coming out of it financially much better off after being drafted in.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 Empty Supporting GA

Post by jhansigirl 22.07.14 23:36

HelenMeg wrote:
Truthandjustice wrote:Even though I do not know GA personally, from what I have learned of him through this process I would say that he values a peaceful, loving life more than vengeance.  Although he rightly deserves compensation for the hounding and utter hell the MCs and their minions have put him through, I fear it would cause years more stress and turmoil for him. Ultimately I think he will walk away, secure in the knowledge that he stood for truth and justice and that that has been recognised by all those who share those values.
Agree.

I still think it would be ok to wear a badge acknowledging an alliance to GA.  Last night I was looking at sites who create them. round plastic type badges, simple satin sash-bow etc - none cost very much in bulk. I would try and carry this idea forward except that it may be hard to administer and we would each have to pay a small amount (say £2 / per badge ). Is it  better to just show our support here in the forum? To administer this - there would need to be an address for sending the money to. Its easy not to do anything but is it better to do something.

How about a ribbon rather than a badge?

http://www.windstarembroidery.com/Results.cfm?secondary=195
jhansigirl
jhansigirl

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 23.07.14 2:57

Sonmi-451 wrote:Achieving justice for Madeleine has been effectively hampered for years by the actions of whoever was/is assisting those responsible for her death. Achieving justice for Madeleine has been undermined since 2007 through 'behind the scenes' interference, running parallel with publicly vilifying Dr Amaral and the Portuguese investigation. The silencing of facts and the repression of the countless inconsistencies and pieces of circumstantial evidence have enabled those responsible for MBM's demise to go unchallenged.  Therefore, if Dr Amaral does happen to stoop to TM's level and legally challenge what's been said about him in the UK MSM, and if he starts winning cases, (as he should... unlike TM who grind and grind away until out of court settlements are their victim's only survival option) I wonder how that will effect the balance of the MSM's reporting here in the UK?  

Madeleine? Who is Madeleine?
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 23.07.14 5:35

missmar1 wrote:
Sonmi-451 wrote:Achieving justice for Madeleine has been effectively hampered for years by the actions of whoever was/is assisting those responsible for her death. Achieving justice for Madeleine has been undermined since 2007 through 'behind the scenes' interference, running parallel with publicly vilifying Dr Amaral and the Portuguese investigation. The silencing of facts and the repression of the countless inconsistencies and pieces of circumstantial evidence have enabled those responsible for MBM's demise to go unchallenged.  Therefore, if Dr Amaral does happen to stoop to TM's level and legally challenge what's been said about him in the UK MSM, and if he starts winning cases, (as he should... unlike TM who grind and grind away until out of court settlements are their victim's only survival option) I wonder how that will effect the balance of the MSM's reporting here in the UK?  

I do so hope Mr Amaral  chooses to go down the legal route of  compensation....imo, he deserves it.  

I hope it gets reported in all the UK papers,  Imo, the media has been restricted to one side reporting for so long now that  I bet the editors would jump at the chance to report Mr Amaral's claims for compensation.  It may mean some will have to pay out to Mr Amaral, but, at the same time, a lot of money would be recuperated because imo, the sales of papers would go through the roof if Mr Amaral was to grace the front pages about this case for a change  !!    
Also, the Mccann's will have their noses put out of joint if the public get to read all the stuff, ie, released files, discrepancies in statements, that they have managed to keep out of the papers to date. All my opinion only.
Will never happen. Quite why, noone knows, but it won't.
Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 23.07.14 6:56

Brian Griffin wrote:
missmar1 wrote:

I do so hope Mr Amaral  chooses to go down the legal route of  compensation....imo, he deserves it.  

I hope it gets reported in all the UK papers,  Imo, the media has been restricted to one side reporting for so long now that  I bet the editors would jump at the chance to report Mr Amaral's claims for compensation.  It may mean some will have to pay out to Mr Amaral, but, at the same time, a lot of money would be recuperated because imo, the sales of papers would go through the roof if Mr Amaral was to grace the front pages about this case for a change  !!    
Also, the Mccann's will have their noses put out of joint if the public get to read all the stuff, ie, released files, discrepancies in statements, that they have managed to keep out of the papers to date. All my opinion only.
Will never happen. Quite why, noone knows, but it won't.
but...many of us do see where the arrows point, and all the horrible coincidences.
All that remains to solving this Mystery is Imo: Will people be able to open their eyes, and see the elephant in the room, as in the picture supplied by missbeetle. We are able to join many of the dots, but will the picture that emerges in the end be rejected? We can all hopefully see that MBMs disappearance involves powerful people who sit right ar the top of a large part of the Worlds hierarchy. We have The child care abuse, in assorted countries, where this family of people wield power. We have connected politicians, we have Saville, we have those from the public who support aid and abet these people and their habits, some being involved in same, but lower down on the scale. Imo we are looking at a HUGE network of individuals who share the same interests. Its the only logical conclusion after following the pattern of the enormous web that has been spun. All have a lot to lose. The main spiders sit in disguise in the middle of this web. Most people, being the good decent people they are, don't want to see the true nature of what lies under the illusion it has created. As stated, all Imo and conjecture.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair 23.07.14 9:51

Rose Quartz wrote:With regards the idea of badges to show support, may I make a suggestion? Further to posters for our windows, this one would be easy for us all to do.

I think we could simplify things whilst still making a gesture of support and solidarity with Goncalo Amaral, and raise awareness of his current situation and the ongoing fight for justice and truth for MBM, whilst not creating a logistical headache for ourselves in the situation of ordering and distributing badges etc, after all we will not have experts in PR parachuted in to help us with an instant campaign including high quality wristbands etc!!  

Anyway, my idea is to keep things simple and make a symbolic, awareness raising gesture. If all of us on here, and any supporters could get ourselves a small piece of ribbon of a pre-agreed, particular colour, and pin it to our jacket lapels or bags, in the style of many charities nowadays.

When people ask what this ribbon stands for, we can explain we are sympathetic to the plight of GA, who only ever wanted justice for MBM and who is being hounded through the courts by you know who. Also, that we too only want truth and justice for MBM.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Sorry, but I think any idea of badges or ribbons is silly as well as useless and is as tacky as the McCanns' online store. I certainly don't think that Gonçalo Amaral would go for this and would probably be appalled. The simplist way is to contribute, no matter how small the amount, to his defend fund. Why spend money on these things when this money could go to the defence fund. It is possible that the expense of buying ribbons or badges would not be covered by income. The best is to keep it simple and limit our campaign to the defence fund.

I hope that didn't offend anyone but this is my opinion.
Montclair
Montclair

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.07.14 10:07

Montclair wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:With regards the idea of badges to show support, may I make a suggestion? Further to posters for our windows, this one would be easy for us all to do.

I think we could simplify things whilst still making a gesture of support and solidarity with Goncalo Amaral, and raise awareness of his current situation and the ongoing fight for justice and truth for MBM, whilst not creating a logistical headache for ourselves in the situation of ordering and distributing badges etc, after all we will not have experts in PR parachuted in to help us with an instant campaign including high quality wristbands etc!!  

Anyway, my idea is to keep things simple and make a symbolic, awareness raising gesture. If all of us on here, and any supporters could get ourselves a small piece of ribbon of a pre-agreed, particular colour, and pin it to our jacket lapels or bags, in the style of many charities nowadays.

When people ask what this ribbon stands for, we can explain we are sympathetic to the plight of GA, who only ever wanted justice for MBM and who is being hounded through the courts by you know who. Also, that we too only want truth and justice for MBM.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Sorry, but I think any idea of badges or ribbons is silly as well as useless and is as tacky as the McCanns' online store. I certainly don't think that Gonçalo Amaral would go for this and would probably be appalled. The simplist way is to contribute, no matter how small the amount, to his defend fund. Why spend money on these things when this money could go to the defence fund. It is possible that the expense of buying ribbons or badges would not be covered by income. The best is to keep it simple and limit our campaign to the defence fund.

I think it is good to have debated the question of badges / ribbons in support of GA. I respect your opinion and half inclined to think that way myself.

Originally I was thinking of trying to grow the support and also reflect in public the support and the issue of this case.  Similar to how wearing the pink ribbon promoting breast cancer raises funds yet highlights the issues of breast cancer. The little badge is appealing, easy to wear and promotes the good cause.

However, this is an entirely different kettle of fish, and maybe it is not appropriate. Having said that, if someone asked for £2 for me to wear a neat little blue ribbon enamel badge supporting justice for GA then I would happily wear it.

Still, as long as we continue to show a presence on websites such as these and voice our feelings it is ok.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by jhansigirl 23.07.14 12:20

HelenMeg wrote:
Montclair wrote:

Good idea? Bad idea?

I think it is good to have debated the question of badges / ribbons in support of GA. I respect your opinion and half inclined to think that way myself.

Originally I was thinking of trying to grow the support and also reflect in public the support and the issue of this case.  Similar to how wearing the pink ribbon promoting breast cancer raises funds yet highlights the issues of breast cancer. The little badge is appealing, easy to wear and promotes the good cause.

However, this is an entirely different kettle of fish, and maybe it is not appropriate. Having said that, if someone asked for £2 for me to wear a neat little blue ribbon enamel badge supporting justice for GA then I would happily wear it.

Still, as long as we continue to show a presence on websites such as these and voice our feelings it is ok.

The ribbons don't need to be physical ribbons. It need only be an icon / bitmap you attach to your profile/avatar/signature on Facebook/Twitter and other social medias.
It doesn't cost anything and does draw people to ask questions about it. IMO

ETA: I wasn't suggesting spending any money on the idea.
jhansigirl
jhansigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.07.14 13:11

Montclair wrote:

Good idea? Bad idea?

I'll second that Montclair.

Whilst I understand the sentiment behind the suggestion, opening a 'campaign' to support GA with badges, ribbons, posters and associated tat is nothing short of agreeing with McCann methods and as we all know badges, ribbons, balloons and posters don't work.

As I understand it Dr Amaral is appreciative of donations so why not just donate if you want?

Deal in dignity. GA does.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 23.07.14 13:12

No need to spend cash. Get your kids to make you a  good quality light blue and dark blue loom band like mine big grin
jack dexter

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 23.07.14 13:23

missmar1 wrote:

I hope it gets reported in all the UK papers,  Imo, the media has been restricted to one side reporting for so long now that  I bet the editors would jump at the chance to report Mr Amaral's claims for compensation.  

I know EXACTLY how it will be reported in the press.... "That nasty disgraced detective is now suing the poor Mccanns and compounding their distress, has he no shame!"

A certain pink prat might try to get it in the papers now I've given them the idea.  tongue
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 23.07.14 14:12

jhansigirl wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
Montclair wrote:

Good idea? Bad idea?

The ribbons don't need to be physical ribbons. It need only be an icon / bitmap you attach to your profile/avatar/signature on Facebook/Twitter and other social medias.
It doesn't cost anything and does draw people to ask questions about it. IMO

ETA: I wasn't suggesting spending any money on the idea.

jhansigirl, I would be most interested in what you suggest would you please explain to me, as simply as possible, how to do this?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 23.07.14 21:43

Montclair wrote:

Good idea? Bad idea?

I totally agree, all these bands and badges these days are totally confusing, keep it simple.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 24.07.14 9:53

Donating to http://pjga.blogspot.com/ is simple,
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.07.14 10:06

Agree with Montclair. Money donation is best since it is much needed for fighting fund to counter and flght the McTacky.

No need for McTacky type wristbands, tacky products, and charities collections which are all round-about way of lies to collect money for Legal costs.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.07.14 10:26

aiyoyo wrote:Agree with Montclair.  Money donation is best since it is much needed for fighting fund to counter and flght the McTacky.

No need for McTacky type wristbands, tacky products, and charities collections which are all round-about way of lies to collect money for Legal costs.

I agree, if we all contributed even a pound/euro it would help, also he would know that people cared. A poster mentioned about adding something to our avatars, status on facebook. Something to show our support for GA wherever we go. I don't know how to do this could anyone help me?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jhansigirl 24.07.14 10:45

Nina wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Agree with Montclair.  Money donation is best since it is much needed for fighting fund to counter and flght the McTacky.

I agree, if we all contributed even a pound/euro it would help, also he would know that people cared. A poster mentioned about adding something to our avatars, status on facebook. Something to show our support for GA wherever we go. I don't know how to do this could anyone help me?

Nina, I have sent you a PM.

smilie
jhansigirl
jhansigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.07.14 14:52

Has there been any further news about Rocky's possible actions on Facebook?

DingDong,  let round 1 commence.

I think he should sue the papers first and get as much money in the bank as possible from out of court settlements.  I believe they would cave and pay up.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 27.07.14 8:39

Posted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 Useron stephen25000Executive MemberPosted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 StarPosted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 StarPosted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 StarPosted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 StarPosted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 StarPosted by Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14 - Page 3 Star
Re: Gonçalo Amaral explains what the current trial is all about.
« Reply #62 on: Today at 06:07:59 AM »

On the radio. LBC.
Detective going to sue the mccanns.

From UK Justice forum.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.07.14 9:19

Let's pray he will see it through.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 27.07.14 11:00

Bishop Brennan wrote:
And here is a full human translation of GA's statement:

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-message-from-goncalo-amaral_21.html

Dear friends,

[SNIPPED]

However, my trust in Portuguese justice remains steadfast.

[REST SNIPPED]
I feel I must record my profound disagreement with Dr Goncalo Amaral's 'trust' and faith in Portuguese justice, which I think is thoroughly misplaced.

Here are my reasons.

First and foremost, no libel trial should ever span a period as long as 5 years and 1 month and still counting, as this one has. Such an extreme length of trial serves the interests of neither party, whoever they may be. Both the claimant (McCanns in this case) and the defendant (Amaral) have faced great uncertainty over the outcome, and of course great expense. No doubt the lawyers on both sides have been 'creaming it', with thousands of euros pouring into their pockets at regular intervals over the past 5 years. It has been well said that 'justice delayed is justice denied'. That is very much the case with this unique libel trial.

It's unique mainly because of its length. I still maintain that it is the longest libel trial in world history, unless someone can show otherwise. When I raised this issue several weeks ago, a poster said that the 'McLibel Trial', where McDonalds sued two students handing out leaflets critical of the contents of their beef burgers, lasted longer. True, it lasted for I think 200 or more days of trial, but these were spread over a much shorter period of time than the 5 years and 1 month of McCanns v Amaral.

In this particular case, the McCanns appear to have practically limitless funds to be able to sue who they like, and for as long as it takes. Amaral does not have comparable resources, indeed the financial imbalance between the parties is wholly disproportionate. 

Not only do I think that Amaral's trust in his native justice system is misplaced, I suggest that the way the Portuguese justice system has handled this case will prove to have been an indelible stain on Portuguese justice.

Quite apart from the unconscionable delay in the case, let us also remember that:

* In September 2009, Amaral first learnt that his book had been banned at an ex parte hearing (one where only the claimant was present) from the owner of a restaurant where he was having a noonday coffee. He covered this in Chapter 6 of 'The English Gag', a translation of which I have provided to this forum   

* That hearing froze his assets, a wholly oppressive decision which remains in force to this day

* In January/February 2010, the Court continued the book ban and the sequestration of his assets - a decision later found to be wrong by the Portuguese Appeal Court

* In March 2011 the Supreme Court in Portugal confirmed the Appeal Court's decision and ordered the full libel trial to proceed as quickly as possible. Three years and four months later, it is still continuing and the outcome might not be known until 2015.

We then need to look at how other branches of the Portuguese judicial system have treated Amaral:

1. The convicted murderess-of-her-own-child Leonor Cipriano, who lied comprehensively at her trial, was allowed to bring a criminal case of alleged torture against Amaral and four other detectives

2. A lawyer who serially lied about his involvement in the Madeleine McCann case, Marcos Aragao Correia, and who was paid by the McCanns via Metodo 3, was allowed to take over the prosecution (on 8 April 2008). The same man masterminded the searches for Madeleine's bones in January and March 2008 at the Arade Dam        

3. The trial, just like the McCanns v Amaral libel trial, was subject to multiple delays and adjournments. After 2 years of preparations for trial, the trial opened on 21 October 2008 and was spread over several disconnected days of trial, not reaching a verdict until May 2009 

4. Leonor Cipriano lied comprehensively again in this trial, just as she did in her trial for murder

5. The trial judges and jury arguably reached a perverse verdict in the case that Goncalo Amaral had made a false report

6. Despite Marcos Aragao Correia failing to prove that there had been any torture, all the detectives being acquitted on that charge, he exulted: 'The target was hit" when the verdict against Amaral was announced, and

7. Amaral's appeals against conviction and sentence were rejected.

In addition, Amaral was clearly libelled by Marcos Aragao Correia on multiple occasions, yet the Portuguese courts dismissed Amaral's claim against him.

Finally, I am not as sure as some on here about the eventual outcome of this libel trial.

Whoever loses may well appeal to the Portuguese Appeal Court.

If so, that would simply perpetuate the appalling injustice of having to wait over 5 years for a verdict, and endure all the resultant expense.

It appears that Goncalo Amaral based his conclusion - that Madeleine may have died in an accident in her parents' apartment - on a combination of the evidence in the police files and his own observations.

That being so, there should have been a full libel trial within months of the McCanns' application in June 2009, and a firm verdict entered that his book may have been controversial, but was not libellous.

The prolonged inability of the Portuguese justice system to deliver a verdict in this case for over 5 years is an utter disgrace.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 27.07.14 11:50

There`s a reason why people say `I`m placing my trust in you`.

It promotes better behaviour - supposedly.  Just as one always praises good behaviour in a child and says "that`s not like you" when they behave badly.  Always expect the best behaviour.  If you always expect bad behaviour in a child, the child will always behave badly.

Maybe why some of us still trust SY.  Although we have major doubts, we have to expect the best in order that they will produce the best. 

I doubt whether GA really trusts Portuguese Justice (after being treated so badly in the past) but he has to let them think they are trusted in order that they will behave well - its appealling to their better nature.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top