The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MOST DAMNING MCCANN INTERVIEWS

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MOST DAMNING MCCANN INTERVIEWS

Post by Cristobell on 20.07.14 14:56

Having watched hundreds of McCanns interviews, I have been trying to put them in some sort of order, partly for the eminent lie detecting expert Dr. Sharon Leal, who states unequivocally that the McCanns are telling the truth, and partly because I am interested in the interviews that set off alarm bells for others and led them to examine the abduction story more closely.  I would love to know what for others was the 'definitive' interview moments that made up their minds.

In my opinion, it is the constant round of interviews that caused people to doubt the parents.  Kate and Gerry created the media storm and lapped up the attention, even appearing daily for the paparazzi who surrounded them, and lining up interviews with every media outlet globally.  They embraced the publicity, and imo enjoyed it above and beyond what I would consider healthy and normal.  Most people withdraw from 'life' when they suffer a great loss, the grieving process is a very private experience, one we cannot share with others.  I think everyone of their interviews is bizarre, due to the complete absence of any tangible grief.  They see themselves, rather than Madeleine, as the victims, as Kate said recently, 'its so unfair'.  The unfair part is their being accused, not the fate suffered by the child.

I think the McCanns are in fact the authors of their own misfortune, every time they appear on our screens, they dig the hole a little deeper.  If psychological profiling, lie detection and downright odd behaviour could be used in Court as evidence, the parents would have been charged years ago.  Sadly, though we, and I'm sure the police, know exactly what Kate and Gerry are, they can do nothing until they have solid proof.

The McCanns have put the blame for their unpopularity on Goncalo's book, the release of the PJ files, their being made arguidos, but I would guess most of us here, and on the Facebook sites are here because we picked up on their lies, either through natural instinct and/or a capacity to think logically. 

For the assistance of Dr. Leal and any police who may be looking in, here's what we spotted, and you missed:

Number 1 spot for me is:

The Expresso interview from September 2008, just after they have been released from Arguido status.  This is perhaps  the only extended glimpse we have of the McCanns' 'true' characters.  Their daughter is still missing, possibly in the hands of sadistic paedophiles, yet Kate is behaving like a giggly, flirtatious schoolgirl who has got one over on the maths teacher. Gerry is gloating and no doubt totting up the millions; libel actions, appearing on Oprah, best selling book, film rights etc, Not forgetting of course a Madeleine Day for the Whole World and Night of a Thousand Stars Balloons.  In may have been in this heady atmosphere that they plotted their revenge on GA, they had millions in the bank and no-one doubted them. 

In this video they have discarded the grieving parents personas, this is the Kate and Gerry show.  They are sharing a joke about the text messages, which ends with a giggly Kate giving one of her dramatic arms gestures and a huge grin as she says 'after Madeleine was taken' - beaming smile, zoom out!

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Re: MOST DAMNING MCCANN INTERVIEWS

Post by Casey5 on 20.07.14 15:41

3 weeks to the day their daughter disappeared, they're doing ok.
The apartment was so close and they were dining "in the complex where the apartment was" and it was so much nearer than it looks on the photos - like being in your back garden.
Gerry also comments on on how, of course, they felt guilty that they weren't there at "the moment Madeleine was taken" but she could have been "taken" if they had been in the apartment in a different room.
The total dissociation they show is so odd, they could be talking of the plight of a strange child in Africa needing medical help -someone you feel sorry for but are not really involved with personally.
Even if they had been cautioned not to admit guilt it's a most peculiar interview, but then they all are. Most of these interviews form their defence imo.

Casey5

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 20.07.14 16:14

@Casey5 wrote:http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DagOS_qZB17A&ei=GM3LU8DOEtPB7AbwqIGgBQ&usg=AFQjCNEUusrEvCGBhZB3qHcWlIHe2EVI5g

The apartment was so close and they were dining "in the complex where the apartment was" and it was so much nearer than it looks on the photos - like being in your back garden.
Gerry also comments on on how, of course, they felt guilty that they weren't there at "the moment Madeleine was taken" but she could have been "taken" if they had been in the apartment in a different room.
The total dissociation they show is so odd, they could be talking of the plight of a strange child in Africa needing medical help -someone you feel sorry for but are not really involved with personally.
Even if they had been cautioned not to admit guilt it's a most peculiar interview, but then they all are. Most of these interviews form their defence imo.
Years after grieving parents cannot say their lost loved one's name without breaking down, yet these two recovered after 2 days.

Of all the things they are going to have to explain to their surviving kids, the lack of concern for their sister is going to be the toughest.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader on 20.07.14 17:20

For me it has to be the ones where Gerry is showing 'duper's delight' (I'm sure you remember which ones I mean) and the one where kate makes the 'clunk-whoosh' sound/gesture. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 20.07.14 18:38

@Casey5 wrote:

How strange that they should both keep going on about ...' the first two days? Ok, lets look at what they are perhaps really saying.
Imo Madeleine died on the Tuesday night, or very early Wednesday morning. They say they were in a dark place for the first two days, and for once I believe them on that. I think they had the body of their dead child in the apartment, not knowing what to do about the situation.... yes, in a very dark place I should imagine. Thinks started to look up considerably after two days, was this because at that time they were assured help at the highest level? I am convinced that the cover up started on the 3rd May with CM over in PDL.

Kate looks positively glowing in that vid. Probably because everything is now under control with the problem sorted, only thing now left to do is the campaigning and foreign visits, all carried out under the guise of religion.

Two questions that need answers

1. Why couldn't Madeleine's body be turned over to the authorities?

2. Why would the British Government cover up for the McCann's.

The two questions that drive me crazy.

All the above theory, nothing stated as fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.07.14 19:08

@Hicks wrote:
@Casey5 wrote:

3 weeks to the day their daughter disappeared, they're doing ok. imo. = clipped
How strange that they should both keep going on about ...' the first two days? Ok, lets look at what they are perhaps really saying.
Imo Madeleine died on the Tuesday night, or very early Wednesday morning. They say they were in a dark place for the first two days, and for once I believe them on that. I think they had the body of their dead child in the apartment, not knowing what to do about the situation.... yes, in a very dark place I should imagine. Thinks started to look up considerably after two days, was this because at that time they were assured help at the highest level? I am convinced that the cover up started on the 3rd May with CM over in PDL.

Kate looks positively glowing in that vid. Probably because everything is now under control with the problem sorted, only thing now left to do is the campaigning and foreign visits, all carried out under the guise of religion.

I so agree with both your comments (clipped yours Casey5 for brevity).

I have no sound on my laptop at present, and watching this interview silently is so telling, I would recommend others doing so.

Their posture and expressions are not those of the expected closed down parents who have suffered the most indescribable loss imaginable (how I would envisage it anyway)..

They appear to be commiserating with the interviewer almost - who had the loss is almost impossible to tell from this with no sound.

Unbelievable, just totally unbelievable.    imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh on 20.07.14 19:28

In the second vid kate has to correct herself after saying she has no plans to go home WITH madeleine.

Agreed, watching them in silence is interesting too.

Shhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 20.07.14 20:29

Kate’s 48 ‘no comments’ are regularly mentioned, but we often forget about one of Gerry’s:

GM Arguido statement 7th September 2007

‘When asked if on any occasion Madeleine was injured, he says that he has no comments.’

If the answer was 'no', why would you say ‘no comment’ to this, when he had been prepared to answer most questions?

As with most things McCann it makes no sense.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta3

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.07.14 21:17

It could possibly be that he said there were no such occasions and this came out in translation that he made no comments.

Back to top Go down

Espresso interview...not just coffee...?

Post by missbeetle on 20.07.14 21:52

Thank you, Christobell, for posting that Espresso interview from September 2008.

May I draw attention to the coffee cups in the midst of the table?

May I suggest that in the case of our happy couple, that the coffee might be discreetly Irish...?

Topped up with a tot of something...?

Perhaps there is a chilled bottle of Montana Sauvignon Blanc out of shot?

Gerry looks relaxed, slouchy, elbows on the table at times...

Kate is animated, giggly, bordering on the silly, even...

I would even go so far to say they look half-cut.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 21.07.14 4:12

Missbeetle its become quiet common to see or hear the mccanns having a nip especially when theNZ wine was flowing. My opinon mind you (^_-)-☆

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 21.07.14 9:09

@Hicks wrote:
@Casey5 wrote:

I agree. The answers to those two questions would certainly blow the lid off all the goddamned secrets.

I'm a big Sci-fi fan (so-much-so that I've written a time travel novel, out on Amazon Kindle, but don't worry I'm not going to blow my own trumpet on here).

Two of my favourite films when I was a kid were The War Of The Worlds and The Day Of The Triffids.
I was musing recently over the McCann debacle, thinking how sort of 'impregnable' they appear to be. Wondering just what it will take to bring their deceitful bastion crumbling down.

Then those two films suddenly popped into my head.

The War Of The Worlds - Martians running amok all over the planet. Nothing able to stop them. Man's most powerful weapons like toy guns against them ...

The Day Of The Triffids - Almost the entire world population suddenly blinded. Giant walking plants attacking the people with lethal poisonous barbs, killing everyone. Only a matter of time before all life would be eliminated ...

... but suddenly, completely unexpectedly, the Martian space craft start crashing and faltering all over the planet. What appeared impossible was happening, mankind unaware that the microscopic germs in our atmosphere, completely harmless to us, had the adverse effect on the Martians. They all died and man was saved.

And who'd have thought it. The geezer being chased up into the top of the lighthouse would discover the way to defeat the deadly Triffids ... bloody sea water! It dissolved them. 70% of the planet is covered in sea water. So again, something simple, unexpected, and more importantly ... plentiful.

I highlight the word plentiful, because that's what I believe will be the downfall of the McCanns.

US. ALL OF US.

If they only had the police after them, they'd have a chance.

If it was the press haranguing them - as bad as that is - they could stay in denial and keep bluffing it.

But the might and the weight of Joe and Josephine Public against them WILL bring about their downfall.
And nowadays, post-2007, the internet with sites like this one, and many others, blogs, comments on Yahoo news, etc. In my opinion, they are already doomed, just like the Martians and the Triffids.

So let's keep chipping away. Bit by bit. Exposing the lies   liar  and deceit.
Gaggzy

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissy on 21.07.14 9:37

@Casey5 wrote:

"The first 48/72 hrs were dark. Since that time......" Ye gods, are they really suggesting they were ok after 48/72 hrs????? Notice K offers "support" they have had as a reason things got better, yeah I bet ...... *waves red flag* Erm , "the first few days we didn't eat much" FEW DAYS. OMFG.

The clip that keep coming into my head is where a Spanish/portugese interviwer ask whether , something like did they ever give Madelaine anything to make her sleep ? Gerry's body language goes crazy, he looks down, whilst denying this he stratches his ear. Absolute obvious deception at that point. I have also watched G make 'masking' gestures on various occasions, generally when the 3rd itself is in discussion. Even on occasions he does keep his hands from various masking gestures, HIS EYES contradict his words.
LittleMissy

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 21.07.14 9:51

[quote="Gaggzy"][quote="Hicks"][quote="Casey5"]

The Day Of The Triffids - Almost the entire world population suddenly blinded. Giant walking plants attacking the people with lethal poisonous barbs, killing everyone. Only a matter of time before all life would be eliminated ...

... but suddenly, completely unexpectedly, the Martian space craft start crashing and faltering all over the planet. What appeared impossible was happening, mankind unaware that the microscopic germs in our atmosphere, completely harmless to us, had the adverse effect on the Martians. They all died and man was saved.

And who'd have thought it. The geezer being chased up into the top of the lighthouse would discover the way to defeat the deadly Triffids ... bloody sea water! It dissolved them. 70% of the planet is covered in sea water. So again, something simple, unexpected, and more importantly ... plentiful.

[font=Arial]ht the word plentiful, because that's what I believe will be the downfall of the McCanns.

/fontHi - I just wanted to add that I love John Wyndham's novels - and particularly the Day of the Triffids. Thanks for reminding me of it.,

I am always interested in the transition from the Mc Canns BEING IN DARKNESS to when they suddenly appear 'smirking' as they know they are protected. The protection did not occur immediately. It happened after the British Govm't found out who was involved and the need for protecting them (with the Mc Canns getting protection as a by-product). Amazing. Whoever required the protection is still out there now and I wonder why this current government still see a need to keep this 'silenced'.

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 21.07.14 10:00

From 5.20  onwards

''we truly believe that a member of the public holds the information TO UNLOCK WHERE MADELEINE HAS BEEN KEPT '''

Hobs where are you Hobs?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star on 21.07.14 10:37

Five Star

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 21.07.14 15:30

So she is locked away somewhere? They sure appear to speak without turning on that sensor that tells them "errm dont say THAT " hence the need imo for the higher ups that protect them to appoint a spokesperson for them.No need for protection if they are going to bungle the lies with too much truth eh CM? Now back to Gerrys odd comment....
He knows someone knows the truth and id almost wager it was on a site such as this one..we probably did hit the nail on the head....now...if this isnt hypothetical we could assume madeleines body is locked away..all i keep thinking is the church crypt.Thats the only time i ever heard of keys was to the church, and so far that is a mystery i feel needs more light shed on it.I think asking for a priest on may 3gives it away, they didnt know where to go at that point and needed maddy to be. "buried" no othet time was a priest demanded so they wanted access fairly quickly. Did anyone ever check to see if they " prepared" people to be buried somwhere in or near the church ? Idunno seemd off to me IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 21.07.14 18:47

@worriedmum wrote:From 5.20  onwards

''we truly believe that a member of the public holds the information TO UNLOCK WHERE MADELEINE HAS BEEN KEPT '''

Hobs where are you Hobs?

Here i come to save the day ~ cue superhero music~  cheerleader 

They just keep on givng don't they.

Lying is stressful.
The brain knows the truth and wants to ease the stress by being truthful.

here we have an interesting use of tenses.

MADELEINE HAS BEEN KEPT

HAS not IS?

Is she not being kept any more?

If Maddie is dead then she isn't being kept.
She isn't going to move from where she is on her own, only those who placed her there can move her.

Kate you have 48 (well technically 56 due to compound questions which is a big nono) pieces of information.
you keep bleating on about a member of the public having information which could solve the case yet you yourself refused to answer the questions, you refused to give 48 pieces of information that could solve the case.

Hubby and your chums also have a bucke tload(or should that be a coffin load) of information which could solve this case, which could bring Maddie home to a dignified burial.
Yet you all stay silent ( well apart from all those oh so helpful foot in mouth leaks of marbles which tell us the truth)

How dare you say the public has information which needs to be told when you yourselves refuse point blank to divulge the self same information that could solve this case.

The self same information that points directly at the perpetratures of Maddie's death and disposal and subsequent cover up.
YOU kate and gerry mccann and your tapas 7.

YOU are all complicit in one way or another in her death and disposal.

By aiding and abetting you too will faces charges oc accessories after the fact, and trust me, when charges are laid, i will bet my bottom dollar that lilo lil and lord muck will point the accusing finger at one or more of you and play the vicim card, they will say they believed and trusted you only to find out you did the dreadful deed.

I trust you will be happy to accept the blame on their behalf and, if they offered to pay your defence etc, forget it. You will see the money as much as Maddies did when they used the fund to search for her.
Still, i am sure you will be happy to see them driving a spanking new car around in your name.

We the public know the truth, you have told us what happened using the process of free editing, you told us what you found and what you did.
You have freely and clearly told us Maddie is dead and you know it.

Arrests will follow, remember, the PJ telling you so reassuringly that you were not suspects in the case until you were made arguidos.
I bet that was a nasty surprise eh?

We hear the same reassurances this time round.

Are you buying it, or, are you experiencing that sphincter crinkling frission of fear, awaiting that dreaded knock on the door, the urgent phone call telling you the police are on their way?

Will you go quietly or will they have to drag you kicking and screaming?

What will your parents think then kate?

The public won't be rioting in anger at your arrests dearie, they will be out cheering and clapping the police.

Your supporters will suddenly become unavailable, your calls, nay demands, will be ignored.

Clarrie?

Oh he will be talking alright, to the police about everything he knows and suspects, after all he has a career to maintain.
He will be selling his story to the highest bidder and claiming he knew all along and was working undercover, you know, the usual spiel to make a fast buck.

The twins?

Oh they will be questioned appropriately, things they remembered from their vacation, things you were surprised they remembered given their age, things they have seen and overheard over the last 7 years, things you thought they were too young to understand or missed because they were asleep.

Wouldn't it be simpling delightful if the main witnesses against you were Sean and Amelie, who decided justice fortheir sister came first, who then decided perhaps to sue you for neglect (which you happily admitted to even if untrue (you can't get their genie back in the bottle now and claim the children were in fact babysat since it instantly removes any possible chance of Maddie being abducted) and for emotional abuse.

You are trapped in a corner with no way to escape, what will you do?

The time is now to admit the truth and accept the consequences, especially if you wish to have any kind of relationship with your surviving children, whilst they are perhaps young enough to forgive you.

The longer you wait the less chance they will forgive you and you will be ostracised and cut off from their lives.

Think about it, time is counting down TICK TOCK

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 21.07.14 19:49

bravo 

< cue music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0 >

Your posts never fail to nail 'em and you're my superhero Hobs  yes
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.07.14 20:47

This is most easily found on page one of Forensic Linguistics: clip from a ling post

Dr. Roberts  2010 McCannfiles.com

Now, this declaration merits a touch more than a moment's thought. According to the McCanns since 3 May 2007, a member of the public holds Madeleine, never mind a key. She is the one in a difficult situation. One can think of a host of separate descriptors for the parents of an abducted child, but the phrase 'difficult situation' would not, I suspect, leap to mind. Their situation is ostensibly straightforward. They are minus a child and presumably doing whatever they can to recover the missing person.

So, what is it about a member of the public's holding a key that represents a difficulty for the parents? The obvious, and naïve, answer would be: 'Person (a) is in possession of something that person (b) wants or requires', and that's all there is to it. Personally, I believe the significance to be rather more subtle, and that turning the key in question could open the door to a clearer understanding of earlier events in Praia da Luz. Perhaps the following remark (made again to Nicky Campbell) will at least put the key in the lock:

Snip

To come to the point, the metaphor itself appears to be a red-herring. Revisiting now the very early statement of Gerry’s ("We truly believe that a member of the public holds the information to unlock where Madeleine is being kept."), if we invert the previous exchange (of information for a key) and now substitute the idea of a key for that of information, the claim then becomes 'a member of the public has personal access to wherever Madeleine is (or was).' Importantly, they might not be aware of it.

This is the McCanns' dilemma. They want, indeed need to know what this person knows of Madeleine's previous whereabouts, for as sure as eggs are eggs she's not there now, and she wasn't there when this householder reclaimed their key either. The individual in possession of 'the key' is no abductor, but the proprietor of an as yet unidentified domicile somewhere in the vicinity of Praia da Luz, where Madeleine was temporarily installed (Even Jane Tanner's 'Bundleman' had to abscond to a destination within walking distance, as there was absolutely no sign of any urgent vehicular departures from the scene). This is the person the McCanns are anxious to eliminate from their enquiries, and one only need postulate a little knowledge on their part to appreciate why, as we recall to mind Kate's answer to yet another question put to her during the interview for Spanish Broadcaster Antena 3:
Unquote

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 21.07.14 22:09

Philomena Rickwood, Kate and Gerry haven't told the twins where Madeleine is or words to that affect Big red flag.I notice Kate is wearing a green ribbon in her hair,she seems to have whooshed the ribbon and cuddle cat on her return to Britain.Gerry whooshed his Madeleine wrist band and only wears it for PR purposes,Kate needs us to"believe"Madeleine was Abducted,and i was born yesterday NOT.

petunia

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 21.07.14 22:17

ooooopssss posted twice the forum seems to be running a bit slow for me for some reason.

I have deleted the duplicate post. NFWTD.

petunia

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 21.07.14 22:57

Excellent post tigger! That would have to make the most sense of that statement.Of course.thinking on the lines perhaps her body was taken on may 3, after she had died.someone either took her from her place she was hidden or taken from 5a that night BEFORE the mccanns could put her somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.07.14 6:38

@kimHager wrote:Excellent post tigger! That would have to make the most sense of that statement.Of course.thinking on the lines perhaps her body was taken on may 3, after she had died.someone either took her from her place she was hidden or taken from 5a that night BEFORE the mccanns could put her somewhere?

I didn't post the answer at the end of the paragraph:hereit it is
(It's from Dr. roberts' 'That key bit of information' February 2010 McCannfiles.com)

This is the McCanns' dilemma. They want, indeed need to know what this person knows of Madeleine's previous whereabouts, for as sure as eggs are eggs she's not there now, and she wasn't there when this householder reclaimed their key either. The individual in possession of 'the key' is no abductor, but the proprietor of an as yet unidentified domicile somewhere in the vicinity of Praia da Luz, where Madeleine was temporarily installed (Even Jane Tanner's 'Bundleman' had to abscond to a destination within walking distance, as there was absolutely no sign of any urgent vehicular departures from the scene). This is the person the McCanns are anxious to eliminate from their enquiries, and one only need postulate a little knowledge on their part to appreciate why, as we recall to mind Kate's answer to yet another question put to her during the interview for Spanish Broadcaster Antena 3:

Q: "...do you have full confidence in them?"

KM: "One hundred percent. One hundred percent."

(voice off camera – "of everyone?")

KM: "Of our friends, yes."

Clearly, someone outside of her immediate circle does not enjoy Kate's full confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.07.14 11:13

@tigger wrote:
@kimHager wrote:Excellent post tigger! That would have to make the most sense of that statement.Of course.thinking on the lines perhaps her body was taken on may 3, after she had died.someone either took her from her place she was hidden or taken from 5a that night BEFORE the mccanns could put her somewhere?

I didn't post the answer at the end of the paragraph:hereit it is
(It's from Dr. roberts' 'That key bit of information' February 2010 McCannfiles.com)

Q: "...do you have full confidence in them?"

KM: "One hundred percent. One hundred percent."

(voice off camera – "of everyone?")

KM: "Of our friends, yes."

Clearly, someone outside of her immediate circle does not enjoy Kate's full confidence.

To go over it again, I've just listened to the interview and Dr. Roberts has definitely misheard. Gerry does say 'where Madeleine has been kept' and not:

To come to the point, the metaphor itself appears to be a red-herring. Revisiting now the very early statement of Gerry’s ("We truly believe that a member of the public holds the information to unlock where Madeleine is being kept."), if we invert the previous exchange (of information for a key) and now substitute the idea of a key for that of information, the claim then becomes 'a member of the public has personal access to wherever Madeleine is (or was).' Importantly, they might not be aware of it.

Which makes his analysis even more pertinent. 'Has been kept' does indicate far more knowledge of her whereabouts than 'is being kept'.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum