The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sean on a bus?? Highly unlikely if she'd really had a child "taken"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean on a bus?? Highly unlikely if she'd really had a child "taken"

Post by j.rob on 10.07.14 11:07

The school bus story is ludicrous as GM might say in so any ways. 

First off, as others have shown, if Madeleine had been the victim of a random stranger abduction, then genuine grieving parents would be highly unlikely to be shoving their surviving children onto a school bus at a relatively tender age when either parent could ( assuming both still have full custody) perfectly well do the school run themselves. Surely this would be a given, under the circumstances?

After all, as Gerry pointed out, whoever is responsible for Madeleine's disappearance  is still 'out there' so could still potentially target the twins. You said it Gerry.

As there are huge question marks over the McCann and their friends version of events - irrespective of Dr Amaral's book - then it becomes even more 'ludicrous' for the parents to suggest that their remaining children would be obliged to endure the 'hurly burly' of the school bus. While parents and teachers can control to a reasonably large extent what is said and done within the confines of the school gates, outside the gates it becomes much more difficult to control the flow of information.

An environment like a school bus is  going to be a hot-bed of gossip, jostling for power and potential bullying etc.

WHATEVER the circumstances of Madeleine's disappearance, the twins are victims of a life-changing dramatic event. They will be extremely vulnerable. 

So  - whatever did happen to Madeleine, the fact that the parents can even consider flagging up the twins going to school in a school bus (whether it is true or not) just demonstrates how both parents are completely unaware of the very, very difficult situation that their surviving children are in.

The fact that they are quoting things that their children allegedly said to them and think it is okay for that to appear in the media shows an appalling lack of sensitivity, at best.

Still, no surprises there. It's just so cruel that they are prepared to so cynically drag their children into the fess-pit they created, IMO.

Unfortunately, the chickens have come home to roost. 

Very sad who the real victims are in all this. As Gerry says Madeleine is innocent. So are Sean and Amelie. 

Are the media paying them for these latest appalling stories? The whole thing disgusts me.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.07.14 11:34

Anyone find it 'strange', (or is it just me?), that JW and B O'D put their kid in the kiddies club, (with an uncaught 'abductor' on the loose) first thing the next day (Friday) then went back to apartment, and after 'talking' to a cop AND Murat, got kids from creche and went and SAT around the toddler pool?

THEY (not one or other) did NOT join in with 'searching', for Madeleine, just a tiny bit, all day Friday or Saturday.

THEY, JW&B O'D , did NOT join in with the 'search' AT ALL before returning to UK almost 48 hrs later..

I ask WHY not?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.07.14 11:47

On the school bus 'thing'.

Hasn't KM just shown the world just how IRRESPONSIBLE she, as a parent, is?

Hasn't KM just 'tipped' the wink' to ANY 'predator/abductor' as to WHERE the twins are, on their own, and he, she, they, might 'strike again' (GM) at the McCann 'family'

As this 'revelation' was TWO days ago the UK Madia would have sent 'paps' to cover the bus route to get 'exclusiff' pics of the twins , on their own.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE 'PAPS' DO!

I've seen NOTHING!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 11:49

I don't think that even the paparazzi would be irresponsible enough to stalk the twins as they go about their daily lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 10.07.14 11:54

Maybe the twins have a 'minder' who accompanies them to and from school on the bus. Who knows? I do find it odd that Kate isn't doing the school run. Unless she no longer drives. Again, who knows? We're making assumptions without actually knowing full details.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 12:13

I don't believe the bus story at all but it did get me thinking.

In Kate you have a mother who is stressed out and permanently "furious", we've all seen her temper and she is likely to explode at the smallest most innocuous comment.

From experience, I can tell you that as a child with a mother like that you say nothing. You keep your head down and stick to subjects you know (hope) are safe.

If Sean did say something to Kate, it must have been eating away at him to the point where he would rather face his mother's wrath than keep silent any longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraWannabe on 10.07.14 12:23

Here's what Coral Jones had to say:

"I will never forget the night of October 12, 2012. This was the night we allowed our daughter April to go out to play with friends, something she has done hundreds of times before, and this is the night that she never came home.

"Since that night, the estate is quiet, as children are no longer allowed out to play as they used to.

"As April's mother I will live with the guilt of letting her go out to play on the estate that night for the rest of my life."

http://news.sky.com/story/1097459/april-jones-mother-reveals-her-heartbreak

The abduction affected the whole COMMUNITY - not just the family! They all changed their ways to become more protective of their kids!

I'm not saying it's right - I'm saying this is the reality of what happens when a child is abducted.

Its a FAR cry from what happened with the kids of K&G and Co. These guys clearly picked up the wrong script. No abduction happened there your honour.

VeraWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 10.07.14 12:25

VeraWannabe wrote:I can well imagine Sally. I've not read the book but I can see from her actions that she's definitely not a mum who has had a child "taken".

She immediately left the twins in their cots
She put them in the crèche the next day
She left them to go on jaunts to Rome, etc.

All within hours, days and weeks.

Even years later she would still be "clingy" and overly protective. Perhaps apologetic to her kids for being so. Displaying signs of panic and distress at the merest thought of them being abducted too.

But NO. She OBVIOUSLY is not a mother who's child had been abducted.

Regards her jaunt to Rome .....putting it in her diary that " Rome is preparing itself "  eh?  Imo, that sounds more like an ego trip for her and her husband than a pilgrimage for their lost daughter .

I doubt very much that Sean was able to hear, and, catch every word of the radio bulletin while on a school bus  - but his mother has told the world 
that he did, so no doubt his classmates will have a lot to say to him about it now that it has been splashed across the papers....
Kate has said she and her husband have tried to protect the twins from media exposure and they have also spoken to the school to try and limit any exposure - BUT by naming her son in the court room at the libel trial  she has been the one to expose them ....and what for ?    why did she use her son's name ? imo, it was purely to lend weight to their libel claim . So its ok to for her to dangle her children in the public eye when it suits her agenda as long as it gets her what she wants  ?  All my opinion only.

As I said in an earlier post, imo, Kate Mccann has opened up a can of worms dragging her remaining children into this libel trial.

missmar1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 12:33

There is an error with the date in that story; it was 1st not 12th October.

You do get a sense of knowing what April was like; very different to the McCanns' vague descriptions of Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 10.07.14 12:59

I suspect the reason the twins take the bus to school is that Kate can't bear the thought of being confronted by other parents,  or to have people staring at her every day as she drops them off. Whilst they do both love the limelight, they can't bear to think there might be any negative opinions out there and certainly don't want to put themselves in a position where they are subjected to abuse. I do wonder about how they go about their daily lives sometimes. Ordinary trips to the shops or (horror!) holidays must be incredibly difficult, not that I have any sympathy mind you.

ETA I certainly know what I'd do if I ever saw either of them in the flesh.

nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody on 10.07.14 13:21

nglfi wrote:
Indricotherium wrote:What worries me about these comparisons is that certain bizarre behaviour (jogging days after the disappearance, being filmed having a good laugh days after the appearance) conceivably could be displayed by innocent abnormal parents or guilty abnormal parents.
I have occasionally thought this as well, 'what if they're just weird?', or even 'what if they did hate Madeleine, they didn't give a s##t about her and are simply glad she's gone', but the problem is the sheer volume of deceptive behaviour displayed by the pair of them. 
It is clear they, and the other tapas crew are lying about everything, it seems from the start of the whole holiday. Supposing for a minute they might be innocent but just weird, that still doesn't explain the mother's refusal to answer questions put to her and their absolute insistence that the dogs must be wrong.
I too have considered they might be a bit wierd, but then 2 words always get me back on the straight and narrow, "woof" and "woof".
If the dogs picked one spot, and that was it, I might think they had a point, but to repeatedly pick scents out, and only in the places that would seem to incriminate the parents, remember those dogs didn't indicate anywhere that doesn't point to the parents, otherwise we'd have shills screaming from the rooftops.  to back up the parents theories......Come on, we all are utterly convinced they are pulling a fast one. All the lack of a prosecution does is feed the conspiracy theories related to protection from above and them still walking the streets, (the streets thing in a metaphorical sense only of course).

Would love to meet gerry, I'd fancy my chances of getting him so annoyed, he be locked up for assault.

SchrodingersBody

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.07.14 13:38

SchrodingersBody wrote:If the dogs picked one spot, and that was it, I might think they had a point, but to repeatedly pick scents out, and only in the places that would seem to incriminate the parents, remember those dogs didn't indicate anywhere that doesn't point to the parents, otherwise we'd have shills screaming from the rooftops. 

The dogs had lots of clothes/cars to choose from.. is it just coincidence that chose the stuff that belonged to the McCanns?

Not just once... or twice....

Both dogs picked behind the sofa... independently.

Just keep telling people about the dogs.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion on 10.07.14 13:48

I dont see where this thread is going.  Ok he might not have been a regular school bus user but it might have been a special trip just for his class or interest eg off to swim or school sports event so Amelie not with him.
dentdelion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 13:49

The fact that KM has used her son in this way is just yet another demonstration of the extreme narcissism of this woman.
People are just objects to her. To be used how and when she sees fit. And that includes her children. 
All normal thinking and feeling people will see what an abhorrent thing it was to have Sean splashed all over the Tabloid newspapers. But unfortunately KM will never see this. It will not be her fault. The blame will lie entirely at the feet of Sn Amaral, because he made her do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion on 10.07.14 13:52

Yes that is the important point Dante, not the detail of what bus, what driver, what radio station etc.
dentdelion

Back to top Go down

Post by appleblossom on 10.07.14 15:18

I am going to play devils advocate here. Sean may have tuned in to a particular story on the bus. Despite all the noise and disruption that would be on a school bus. We are second guessing Sean's behaviour based on the behaviour of a normal 9 year old boy. Sean may no longer be a normal 9 year old boy. We can only guess what he has heard, seen and been exposed to at home. We know his parents are quick tempered and irrational. He might not have been a direct victim but he would have witnessed or heard alot!!
My friend lost a son in a hit and run. He was 12 years old. They lived in the country and he had to get the school bus to secondary school. In second year he didn't want his mum to wait with him anymore. He was being made fun off. She gave in eventually and walked him half way down the drive and let him cross the narrow road himself. She waited until the bus came. This morning she watched a speeding car hit him and drive on. Her husband blamed her and the arguements were unbelieveable. Their youngest son became withdrawn. He was 5 years old then. He stopped eating and started wetting the bed. Stopped working in school etc..
This went on for a few years. At one time my husband had my 2 daughters, a friend and him in the car. The two younger girls were singing. My older daughtet was shouting at them to be quiet because they were sooo embarrassing. In the middle of this, the boy, piped up and commented on an item on the radio about a boy that had been killed when hit by a car and he came of his bike.
My husband was taken aback! He had turned the radio right down to tell the girls off. The radio was barely a murmur. My friends son had become obsessed with young boys being killed by cars. He was able to tune everything else.
My friends were aware of their behaviour and the effect on their children. They went for counselling and then family therapy. All is well now.
Sean may no longer be a normal 9 year old. We are basing things on what a normal 9 year old would do. His behaviour, perception and thought processes could be completely different.
We don't know who is in and out of Rothley towers. What he has overheard, what anger he has witnessed etc..

appleblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by appleblossom on 10.07.14 15:30

I also meant to add.
That as the younger children came up to secondary school age. They were never allowed to wait for the bus alone or cross the road alone. Even when they were in 6th form!!
They also knew not to ask.

appleblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled on 10.07.14 16:03

appleblossom wrote: Sean may no longer be a normal 9 year old boy. We can only guess what he has heard, seen and been exposed to at home. We know his parents are quick tempered and irrational. He might not have been a direct victim but he would have witnessed or heard alot!!
We don't know who is in and out of Rothley towers. What he has overheard, what anger he has witnessed etc..
Indeed, I feel really sorry for the twins. I suspect that whatever the future brings, the twins' lives are screwed up now. If the McCanns are ever arrested, that will have a devastating effect on them. If they're not, well, the twins must be growing up in an atmosphere of paranoia and secrecy, where certain suspicions can't be mentioned, where you know you have to tiptoe around certain subjects.....and it won't be possible to shield them from the media forever. The McCanns have wrecked their lives, just as surely as they've wrecked so many others.

puzzled

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.07.14 16:11

puzzled wrote:
appleblossom wrote: Sean may no longer be a normal 9 year old boy. We can only guess what he has heard, seen and been exposed to at home. We know his parents are quick tempered and irrational. He might not have been a direct victim but he would have witnessed or heard alot!!
Indeed, I feel really sorry for the twins. I suspect that whatever the future brings, the twins' lives are screwed up now. If the McCanns are ever arrested, that will have a devastating effect on them. If they're not, well, the twins must be growing up in an atmosphere of paranoia and secrecy, where certain suspicions can't be mentioned, where you know you have to tiptoe around certain subjects.....and it won't be possible to shield them from the media forever. The McCanns have wrecked their lives, just as surely as they've wrecked so many others.

Well quite.

"the twins must be growing up in an atmosphere of paranoia..."

AFTER their FATHER'S 'claim', on Tuesday, that a 'predator/abductor' IS 'out there' and that HE, SHE, or THEY might 'strike again' at innocent kids, the TWINS must TODAY be 'looking' over their shoulders, right now, at ANY (he,she,they) persons coming 'near' them!

Thanks Dad!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 10.07.14 16:12

stillsloppingout wrote:
What bus company was it Kate .. STAGED COACH !!!

spit coffee 
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 16:13

You make a good point appleblossom, and how very sad for that poor boy. I'm afraid I don't like any discussion that involves the twins, they are innocent in all of this and don't deserve to be dragged in, even though the McCanns seem to have no qualms that they are splashed all over the papers. For that reason I think this thread has gone far enough and should be locked.....I hope most agree.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum