The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sean on a bus?? Highly unlikely if she'd really had a child "taken"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean on a bus?? Highly unlikely if she'd really had a child "taken"

Post by VeraWannabe on 10.07.14 0:18

Hear the feelings of a woman who REALLY had her child taken - over 20 years ago...

Kate needs to learn to act better if she's going to keep up this charade.

Denise Bulger's son has never travelled alone on a bus or train, or left Liverpool without relative (and the lad was 19 when that was reported last year).

'I'm still a prisoner of fear': James Bulger's younger brother reveals his shattered mother still doesn't like him to leave home 20 years after toddler's horrific murder.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/08/article-2275895-1770787F000005DC-819_308x185.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2275895/James-Bulgers-younger-brother-reveals-shattered-mother-doesnt-like-leave-home-20-years-toddlers-horrific-murder.html

VeraWannabe

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean on a bus?? Highly unlikely if she'd really had a child "taken"

Post by suzyjohnson on 10.07.14 0:29

And then there's this from Kerry Needham's daughter, 

‘I’ve been wrapped up in cotton wool all my life. I wasn’t allowed to do anything as a child.I couldn’t even stay over at a friend’s house until I was 13. I was always told it was “just in case”. I don’t suppose I was that aware of how over-protective everyone in my family was of me until I got to that age and started rebelling.I remember having a bad fight with Mum when she wouldn’t let me go to a local youth club. I screamed at her, “You only don’t want me to go because of Ben,” which really upset her.

Daily Mail 21 April 2013

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 10.07.14 0:47

Good points Vera and Suzi. The mothers you both speak of are genuine. I very much doubt that either of them would have left their remaining children alone, knowing that an "abductor" had just snatched their sibling.

Not for one minute do I believe that Seán heard anything about Amaral's book on the school bus. This is easily checkable and I hope that someone finally has to guts to prove that KM is a liar.
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by Indricotherium on 10.07.14 0:58

What worries me about these comparisons is that certain bizarre behaviour (jogging days after the disappearance, being filmed having a good laugh days after the appearance) conceivably could be displayed by innocent abnormal parents or guilty abnormal parents.

Indricotherium

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraWannabe on 10.07.14 0:59

And then there's Sara Payne's kids...

"When Sara Payne's two sons were ten minutes late returning home from a friend's house one day, they found their mother crying her eyes out.

It might seem an over-reaction but this is a woman who knows how it feels to lose a child."

http://www.theargus.co.uk/archive/2004/05/25/6715592.Sara_Payne___A_Mother_s_story/?ref=arc

VeraWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyVern on 10.07.14 1:05

maebee wrote:Good points Vera and Suzi. The mothers you both speak of are genuine. I very much doubt that either of them would have left their remaining children alone, knowing that an "abductor" had just snatched their sibling.

Not for one minute do I believe that Seán heard anything about Amaral's book on the school bus. This is easily checkable and I hope that someone finally has to guts to prove that KM is a liar.
No, I don't believe it either. Difficult to imagine children on a school bus listening to a news item on the radio. I imagine there'd be a lot of squeals, laughter and general noise from children drowning out the boring (to children) news chat. If KM has told a lie about her sons words then how does she imagine her son will look on her when he finds out? I think there is more damage being done here than from Dr Amaral's book in my personal opinion.

SallyVern

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraWannabe on 10.07.14 1:06

When a mum has a child abducted she becomes overprotective of her other kids. And not temporarily. Not for a few hours or a few days - BUT for years later!

Kate McCann hasn't ever displayed or talked or written about such feelings.

Pretty odd....

VeraWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraWannabe on 10.07.14 1:10

It's not about what he did or didn't hear on a bus....it's the very fact he was ON A BUS in the first place.

VeraWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyVern on 10.07.14 1:15

VeraWannabe wrote:When a mum has a child abducted she becomes overprotective of her other kids. And not temporarily. Not for a few hours or a few days - BUT for years later!

Pretty odd....
I read her book sadly, she talks in a way that I can only describe as imitation. I don't think she talks from her heart but more of a chameleon if that makes sense. Adopting how she thinks she should be feeling and not getting it right.

Edit: In other words, bloody lying!

Off to bed now. Night everyone.

SallyVern

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraWannabe on 10.07.14 1:26

I can well imagine Sally. I've not read the book but I can see from her actions that she's definitely not a mum who has had a child "taken".

She immediately left the twins in their cots
She put them in the crèche the next day
She left them to go on jaunts to Rome, etc.

All within hours, days and weeks.

Even years later she would still be "clingy" and overly protective. Perhaps apologetic to her kids for being so. Displaying signs of panic and distress at the merest thought of them being abducted too.

But NO. She OBVIOUSLY is not a mother who's child had been abducted.

VeraWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.07.14 3:07

VeraWannabe wrote:I can well imagine Sally. I've not read the book but I can see from her actions that she's definitely not a mum who has had a child "taken".

She immediately left the twins in their cots
She left them to go on jaunts to Rome, etc.

All within hours, days and weeks.

Even years later she would still be "clingy" and overly protective. Perhaps apologetic to her kids for being so. Displaying signs of panic and distress at the merest thought of them being abducted too.

But NO. She OBVIOUSLY is not a mother who's child had been abducted.

-----------------------------

AS DID JW, MO, who  'put' their kids in the creche, the next morning, with an UNCAUGHT child 'abductor' (possibly 'working with' a member of the creche 'staff'), on the loose around PDL.

YEAH RIGHT!

They all know, that we all know, as the PJ know, that there was not an 'abductor'!

Because if there were, ALL the T9's kids and JW kids would have been CHAINED to their parents sides, no matter how much the kiddies screamed!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 10.07.14 3:51

VeraWannabe wrote:When a mum has a child abducted she becomes overprotective of her other kids. And not temporarily. Not for a few hours or a few days - BUT for years later!

Pretty odd....
The twins were back in the creche the next morning. A week or to later Kate had to pick them up herself, she was rather miffed about that. Not the reaction of a normal mother.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman on 10.07.14 6:12

Didn't she appear on a chat show not that long ago saying that it was only now that she could bear to leave Sean in the car when she went to pay the petrol?

Doesn't tally at all with letting him travel alone on the school bus IMO
statsman

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraWannabe on 10.07.14 7:26

Any evidence from her book that she's over protective? Any emotions similar to the Payne/Bulger/Needham mothers?

VeraWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody on 10.07.14 8:18

statsman wrote:Didn't she appear on a chat show not that long ago saying that it was only now that she could bear to leave Sean in the car when she went to pay the petrol?

They come out with whatever story suits the occasion best, jemmied shutters, not jemmied shutters, locked door, not locked, were staying here till Madeleines found, were off home now, we're glad the investigation has been shelved, we want it opened etc etc. My knowledge of this case is far better than the layman, but pales into insignificance next to some posters. I've rattled a number of verifiable examples off the top of my head. They have contradicted themselves so many times it's obvious to anybody that they are liars. Kate can't even decide what her bloody name is. The truth to them is a concept which they know not of, the only thing that matters as far as they are concerened is that you believe them today, and if getting you to believe them takes more lies, then so be it. Provided the bandwagon keeps rolling, it's all fair game.

The whole concept is based on people feeling sorry for them, which is why the innocent kids (all 3) are often thrust forwards, and they take the tack that anybody disbelieving todays story is a bad person because they are somehow being nasty to the remaining kids.

SchrodingersBody

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.07.14 8:46

statsman wrote:Didn't she appear on a chat show not that long ago saying that it was only now that she could bear to leave Sean in the car when she went to pay the petrol?
Was Amelie on the same bus ?
Did she corroborate Seanie's affidavit

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 9:06

PeterMac wrote:
Was Amelie on the same bus ?
Did she corroborate Seanie's affidavit

Amelie?

The name rings a bell but I just ...Oh! you mean the other half of the twins.

Unfortunately, I think you'll find that Amelie's thoughts and words are irrelevant. She simply exists to partner Sean as the twins.

Back to top Go down

Post by VeraWannabe on 10.07.14 9:27

You wouldn't catch Sara Payne's mother doing catalogue style poses on the beach whilst her daughter was missing!

VeraWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 10.07.14 9:32

SallyVern wrote:
I read her book sadly, she talks in a way that I can only describe as imitation. I don't think she talks from her heart but more of a chameleon if that makes sense. Adopting how she thinks she should be feeling and not getting it right.

Edit: In other words, bloody lying!

Off to bed now. Night everyone.

I think you're right SallyVern.

I can hear Kate now..... Sean and Amelie go on the bus to school because we want to give them as much as a normal childhood as possible... Just like the other ShrodingersBody said, it would be a lie to cover a lie.
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 9:34

I feel as if my head will explode after hearing that Kate only thinks that Sean could have heard the comment on the school bus.

Did she not subject him to the Spanish Inquisition to find out the precise circumstances in which he heard them?

What utter poppycock!

As to the other cases mentioned here, I can well understand why those parents are terrified to let their children out of their sight but it's not a healthy way for them to grow up.

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 10.07.14 9:48

SchrodingersBody wrote:

They come out with whatever story suits the occasion best, jemmied shutters, not jemmied shutters, locked door, not locked, were staying here till Madeleines found, were off home now, we're glad the investigation has been shelved, we want it opened etc etc. My knowledge of this case is far better than the layman, but pales into insignificance next to some posters. I've rattled a number of verifiable examples off the top of my head. They have contradicted themselves so many times it's obvious to anybody that they are liars. Kate can't even decide what her bloody name is. The truth to them is a concept which they know not of, the only thing that matters as far as they are concerened is that you believe them today, and if getting you to believe them takes more lies, then so be it. Provided the bandwagon keeps rolling, it's all fair game.

The whole concept is based on people feeling sorry for them, which is why the innocent kids (all 3) are often thrust forwards, and they take the tack that anybody disbelieving todays story is a bad person because they are somehow being nasty to the remaining kids.
They have a history of using  'utterings' from their children to further their story.  For instance we have heard how Madeleine is supposed to have said something like 'why didnt you come back Mummy when I was crying last night'.

We have heard how Sean developed a liking for Sea Bass

We have heard how Madeleine had the best day ever on the 3rd May!

The children are all used occaisionally to illustrate something that furthers the cause of the Mc Canns, IMO.

Some may actually involve elements of truth - but at the end of the day, the Mc Canns are trying to 'push' their version of the truth and use whatever means they have available. It is down to us to detect the real truth by understanding how they operate.  The Last photo - for example - supposed to show that Madeleine & Gerry were by the pool on the afternoon of the 3rd May. Was it designed to show us Madeleine was still alive or was it designed to show that Gerry was by the pool that afternoon? There was a reason for it.

The 'bus' episode is designed to show the effect of Amaral's book on their kids - they HAD to pluck some little story like that to portray how the kids were being affected. I doubt it, somehow.

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 10.07.14 10:20

Unless Sean and Amelie are monitored 24/7 by their parents, there's no way Kate and Gerry are going to be able to control everything their kids see, read or hear. Nine year olds are pretty astute. And most kids will do their best to circumvent any restrictions their parents put on them. Given that the story of Madeleine's body being hidden in a freezer was a matter of public knowledge in UK newspapers in 2007, and given that this can still be accessed online if you know where to look, I imagine the twins have probably found a way to satisfy their curiosity about the case by now.

Kate had to say Sean had heard it on a radio on a bus. If she'd admitted her kids had read it in an online newspaper archive that would defeat the entire purpose of their lawsuit, because that would be admitting the UK papers had publicized the story well before GA's book ever did.

Also I personally doubt Sean and Amelie are going to go to their parents to tell them they've been researching Madeleine online. To do so would be to invite some very unwelcome restrictions. Kids keep secrets from their parents all the time, and Kate and Gerry should realize this now.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.07.14 10:23

canada12 wrote:Unless Sean and Amelie are monitored 24/7 by their parents, there's no way Kate and Gerry are going to be able to control everything their kids see, read or hear. Nine year olds are pretty astute. And most kids will do their best to circumvent any restrictions their parents put on them. Given that the story of Madeleine's body being hidden in a freezer was a matter of public knowledge in UK newspapers in 2007, and given that this can still be accessed online if you know where to look, I imagine the twins have probably found a way to satisfy their curiosity about the case by now.

Kate had to say Sean had heard it on a radio on a bus. If she'd admitted her kids had read it in an online newspaper archive that would defeat the entire purpose of their lawsuit, because that would be admitting the UK papers had publicized the story well before GA's book ever did.

Also I personally doubt Sean and Amelie are going to go to their parents to tell them they've been researching Madeleine online. To do so would be to invite some very unwelcome restrictions. Kids keep secrets from their parents all the time, and Kate and Gerry should realize this now.

Good thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 10.07.14 10:33

Portia wrote:
canada12 wrote:Unless Sean and Amelie are monitored 24/7 by their parents, there's no way Kate and Gerry are going to be able to control everything their kids see, read or hear. Nine year olds are pretty astute. And most kids will do their best to circumvent any restrictions their parents put on them. Given that the story of Madeleine's body being hidden in a freezer was a matter of public knowledge in UK newspapers in 2007, and given that this can still be accessed online if you know where to look, I imagine the twins have probably found a way to satisfy their curiosity about the case by now.

Good thinking
What bus company was it Kate .. STAGED COACH !!!
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 10.07.14 10:43

Indricotherium wrote:What worries me about these comparisons is that certain bizarre behaviour (jogging days after the disappearance, being filmed having a good laugh days after the appearance) conceivably could be displayed by innocent abnormal parents or guilty abnormal parents.
I have occasionally thought this as well, 'what if they're just weird?', or even 'what if they did hate Madeleine, they didn't give a s##t about her and are simply glad she's gone', but the problem is the sheer volume of deceptive behaviour displayed by the pair of them. 
It is clear they, and the other tapas crew are lying about everything, it seems from the start of the whole holiday. Supposing for a minute they might be innocent but just weird, that still doesn't explain the mother's refusal to answer questions put to her and their absolute insistence that the dogs must be wrong.

nglfi

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum