The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Tory MP WARNED Simon Danczuk to back-off Westminster child abuse scandal

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tory MP WARNED Simon Danczuk to back-off Westminster child abuse scandal

Post by mouse on 07.07.14 0:24

Sorry Tasparin - I too cannot support this campaign. Particularly as it will probably cost huge amounts of cash for a pile of paper that will need absolutely nowhere years down the line. Not only that - never would I support Gordon Brown's mate Tom Watson. This guy got a publishing deal out of the Leveson inquiry, I guess he could be onto a new book deal with this one No - he is in this for himself you mark my words! Very slippery character indeed. And isn't he stepping down as an MP at the next election?

What we need is an honest investigation by the police....is it really too much to ask for?

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 07.07.14 0:32

I understand your reasons for not supporting it Mouse, and I too hope a police investigation will come first.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.07.14 7:48

@tasprin wrote:Norman Tebbit says 'there may well have been [a cover-up] but it was almost unconscious, it was the thing that people did at that time'  eek

I had to google this to check he said it.

He did!

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jul/06/child-abuse-coverup-1980s-lord-tebbit

I'm gob-smacked!

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.07.14 8:06

As I'm thinking about what Tebbit said I just get angrier.

He's saying cover-ups were normal (they probably still are).

For years anyone who suggested cover-ups got easily dismissed as a "conspiracy theorist".

I think we - the people - need to force them to open the multiple cans of worms.

Time for real change.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.07.14 8:38

I saw a female solicitor on tv news last night saying that her firm has been inundated with people contacting them about alledged abuse.   These solicitors are not going to turn these potential clients away, so the truth of it all may well come out through court cases if not through a public enquiry.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 07.07.14 8:40

@mouse wrote:Sorry Tasparin - I too cannot support this campaign. Particularly as it will probably cost huge amounts of cash for a pile of paper that will need absolutely nowhere years down the line. Not only that - never would I support Gordon Brown's mate Tom Watson. This guy got a publishing deal out of the Leveson inquiry, I guess he could be onto a new book deal with this one No - he is in this for himself you mark my words! Very slippery character indeed. And isn't he stepping down as an MP at the next election?

What we need is an honest investigation by the police....is it really too much to ask for?
That's a bit harsh. It was Tom Watson that revealed the existence of the establishment paedophile ring in the first place.

And asking for the police, especially the Met to investigate honestly when they know that some of their own number are implicated is far too much to ask for

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joel27 on 07.07.14 8:46

@BlueBag wrote:
@tasprin wrote:Norman Tebbit says 'there may well have been [a cover-up] but it was almost unconscious, it was the thing that people did at that time'  eek

I had to google this to check he said it.

He did!

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jul/06/child-abuse-coverup-1980s-lord-tebbit

I'm gob-smacked!
Why , I can think of multiple cover ups that happened around that time. Over recent years though we have started to see the exposure of some all be it after long public campaigns in some cases. I must admit this morning it looks like open season on the politicians in the press, no names as yet , though an Internet search will give you most anyway. In a way that should be encouraging for some on here, if the great cover up view is correct, if as Norman T suggests the tide on cover ups is turning. One also wonders how some serving time may have influenced the sudden need to clear scandals. I also take a view that the public outrage over the abuse stories will be such that there will be a need to find a big story to knock the coverage off the front page I can think of one that would do it .

joel27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 07.07.14 9:07

If you were thinking in terms of Amaral winning/losing on 8th July and this being a front page story, don't hold your breathe. The decision won't be announced until later, probably after the summer holidays.

One would hope that for her own sake Kate McCann has been told to keep quiet this time.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 07.07.14 9:24

Cover-ups were useful to managing politicians/banks/trade - get dirt on someone - they become your puppet

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 07.07.14 10:01

"I also take a view that the
public outrage over the abuse
stories will be such that there will
be a need to find a big story to
knock the coverage off the front page
I can think of one that would do it ."

Godzilla sniffs new aircraft carrier ?

Something tells me Russell Brand is going to have an awful lot of company if decides to march on November the 5th this year.

Rasputin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 07.07.14 11:01

Hi AndyB - Sorry usually on the same page as you but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on Tom Watson. This guy made the select committee meetings regarding the phone hacking saga all about him, and embarrassed himself big time. If he is truly into exposing the Paedos in parliament/and the cover up there of, why doesn't he have a word with Harriet and her old hubby, or Margaret Hodge for that matter. I mean, her cover up of the Islington care home abuse story is well known, as apparently her late husband's connection to the same band of Paedo supporters Harriet and Co were members of. But is he interested in that story? Is one abuse story more important than another?

If someone genuinely wants to expose child abuse - they won't take a party line. They'll just expose it where ever.or who ever it is - party member/colleague/friend/relative etc. At the moment, it appears all the parties have put their panic pants on and are recklessly pointing the finger anywhere but them in the hope this will all just go away. It actually feels really insensitive, almost playing a game of your party's got more paedos than ours. Whilst in the background victims are suffering. 

I just wish all the leader of the parties would get together on this, it's a far too sensitive and serious issue to play political football with.

I do sadly agree with you about the police investigation though....Even though I know there are many good coppers out there - whether they'd be permitted to do the inquiry I'm not so sure.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joel27 on 07.07.14 11:21

@Miraflores wrote:If you were thinking in terms of Amaral winning/losing on 8th July and this being a front page story, don't hold your breathe. The decision won't be announced until later, probably after the summer holidays.

One would hope that for her own sake Kate McCann has been told to keep quiet this time.
No that would not be big enough if the child abuse is broken there are a number of big names who will very worried, but more so those that covered it up. 1979 Cyril Smith story was broken in Rochdale by a couple of local journalists yet it was buried away, someone had to have done it and someone very high in the establishment. It was not the first and certainly not the last

joel27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 07.07.14 11:23

@tasprin wrote:

Norman Tebbit says 'there may well have been [a cover-up] but it was almost unconscious, it was the thing that people did at that time'  eek
Can this please be clarified.  Does 'the thing' mean the child abuse. or the covering-up?

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 07.07.14 11:27

@mouse wrote:Hi AndyB - Sorry usually on the same page as you but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on Tom Watson.
Fair enough, there's nowt wrong with that.

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 07.07.14 11:30

@Shibboleth wrote:
@tasprin wrote:

Norman Tebbit says 'there may well have been [a cover-up] but it was almost unconscious, it was the thing that people did at that time'  eek
Can this please be clarified.  Does 'the thing' mean the child abuse. or the covering-up?
As I read the article it seemed quite clear that 'the thing' related to the cover up - the protection of the establishment.

Protection of establishment was something that was done naturally. This was only 20 - 3o years ago., That attitude lingers, particularly amongst the older members - hence this case. Poeple were being protected simply because its what has always been done.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 07.07.14 11:38

@HelenMeg wrote:
@Shibboleth wrote:
@tasprin wrote:

As I read the article it seemed quite clear that 'the thing' related to the cover up - the protection of the establishment.

Protection of establishment was something that was done naturally. This was only 20 - 3o years ago., That attitude lingers, particularly amongst the older members - hence this case. Poeple were being protected simply because its what has always been done.
It is shameful to say that this happens in many countries, not just the UK.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 07.07.14 13:51

An interesting report from the Telegraph. This really is a huge cover-up. Simon Danczuk is calling for an amnesty for police officers, border guards, probation officers and social workers who've been gagged. Apparently they are afraid of the consequences if they speak out. The Telegraph has traced a child-victim of abuse at Elm Guest House. He was 8yo at the time and is now aged 40 and living in the US. Though he was ready to talk, and his version has been corroborated by a former detective,  the Telegraph reports he has now changed his mind: "A US law enforcement officer, who had recently returned home after concluding a secondment to the Fernbridge team, was asked to interview the man on Scotland Yard’s behalf earlier this year. The alleged victim is understood to have named the senior figure. During his original interview in 1982 the child referred to his abuser working at “the big house”, which detectives believe was the Houses of Parliament. The US officer reported back to Scotland Yard that the alleged victim was “ready to spill the beans” and advised them to travel to America immediately to conduct a formal interview. But by the time travel plans had been arranged, the man had changed his mind for unknown reasons and refused to co-operate, The Daily Telegraph understands."    Has the man been got at??

Telegraph
Westminster paedophile ring allegations: Scotland Yard detectives trace 'victim'

Alleged victim of paedophile sex abuse interviewed in United States at request of Scotland Yard as Theresa May, the Home Secretary, prepares to make first official statement on growing sex scandal claims

7 July 2014

By David Barrett, Tim Tate and Christopher Hope

Scotland Yard has tracked down a child at the centre of an alleged 1980s Westminster paedophile ring who has implicated a senior political figure, The Telegraph can disclose. The man - now in his 40s, whose identity is known to this newspaper - is a successful entrepreneur based in the United States and has given a detailed account of how he was assaulted by the politician. However, the alleged victim - who was initially willing to co-operate - has so far refused to make a formal statement to British detectives. Police have traced a copy of a statement he gave more than 30 years ago as a child when he was rescued from horrific sexual assault. His version of events is understood to be corroborated by a detective who conducted the official interview with the child at the time.

Downing Street has confirmed Theresa May, the Home Secretary, will make a statement on the Government’s handling of the wider allegations later. It came as an MP who has played a leading role in disclosing allegations of sex abuse in Westminster called for a wide-ranging amnesty for police officers who were blocked from investigating allegations in the past. Simon Danczuk, a Labour backbencher, said an amnesty would help resolve whether paedophiles in the heart of government had been the subject of a high-level cover up. At least one former detective has told Mr Danczuk he had been forced to sign a gagging order about his role investigating alleged paedophiles in the government, and was frightened of the legal consequences of speaking openly about what he knew.

Between 20 and 30 new informants have come forward in less than a week since Mr Danczuk made major new allegations to a House of Commons committee about a dossier - said to have contained details of at least eight prominent paedophiles - which was handed to the Home Office in the 1980s. Amid concerns that Scotland Yard has not assigned enough manpower to ongoing sex abuse inquiries, Mr Danczuk said: “I think what we need to do is create an amnesty for former police officers and other people in authority, including border guards, probation staff and social workers. If they are concerned about the implications of having signed any documents, including the Official Secrets Act, there should be an amnesty that will allow them to come forward and share their experience of investigating historic child sex abuse cases, so we can build up a more thorough picture of what went on at the time and potentially prosecute some of the alleged offenders. We have had lots of people get in touch including ex-police officers. I spoke to one former officer who said he had signed a gagging order, and I am not surprised by this. Many of these people are worried about the implications for themselves if they come forward, and worried about their pensions and so on.”
The new developments emerged after Scotland Yard confirmed that Lord (Leon) Brittan, the former home secretary, had been questioned under caution in a separate inquiry relation to an alleged rape of a woman aged over 18.

The Telegraph can disclose officers from the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Fernbridge - launched in February last year to examine allegations of a paedophile ring involving prominent figures - have closely examined the case of the eight-year-old alleged victim. Police are understood to have sent a United States investigator to interview the victim of alleged abuse at Elm Guest House, in Barnes, south-west London, who is now a successful businessman in his early 40s in the east coast US. A US law enforcement officer, who had recently returned home after concluding a secondment to the Fernbridge team, was asked to interview the man on Scotland Yard’s behalf earlier this year. The alleged victim is understood to have named the senior figure. During his original interview in 1982 the child referred to his abuser working at “the big house”, which detectives believe was the Houses of Parliament. The US officer reported back to Scotland Yard that the alleged victim was “ready to spill the beans” and advised them to travel to America immediately to conduct a formal interview. But by the time travel plans had been arranged, the man had changed his mind for unknown reasons and refused to co-operate, The Daily Telegraph understands.

Fernbridge detectives also interviewed a retired police officer who was involved in the original Elm Guest House investigation and who interviewed the alleged victim at the time. This newspaper understands the retired detective was reluctant to go into detail about why information about the politician was not included into witness statements at the time or submitted into evidence as part of a potential prosecution. His reluctance, which appears to reinforce the case for an amnesty, is understood to have stemmed from the policeman’s fear that he could face disciplinary action, or other legal implications, or lose his pension.

Following a series of high-profile prosecutions of celebrities for historic sex offences, the revelations will intensify pressure on David Cameron, the Prime Minister, and Mrs May to launch a full inquiry into the claims that child sex abuse by politicians was ignored for decades. Mr Danczuk last week challenged Lord Brittan to reveal what he knew about a 40-page dossier handed to the Home Office in the 1980s by a Conservative MP, Geoffrey Dickens, which is believed to have named a number of paedophile politicians. Sir Thomas Hetherington, the then Director of Public Prosecutions, was also given a copy of the dossier sent to Mr Brittan, according to reports last night. One Labour politician, who went on to become a minister under Tony Blair, has reportedly been accused of child abuse and of trying to help convicted paedophile Michael John Carroll foster two young brothers.

At the weekend it emerged that Lord Brittan had been questioned by police under caution in relation to an alleged rape which is said to have taken place at his central London flat following a blind date with the woman in 1967. It is understood that Lord Brittan strongly denied the allegation. In a brief statement his lawyers said: “Lord Brittan is not making any comment today.” The Home Office has admitted it is unable to trace the dossier compiled by Mr Dickens, who died in 1995, and that “114 potentially relevant files had been presumed destroyed, missing or not found”.

Mark Sedwill, the Home Office permanent secretary, has also confirmed that an internal review of information the department received over decades, including Mr Dickens’ dossier, has stopped short of interviewing former ministers. He claimed in a letter to Keith Vaz, the chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee, that former ministers and officials were not questioned “to avoid inadvertently prejudicing ongoing or future police inquiries”. Mr Vaz said the permanent secretary will face questioning on the subject later this week. “Someone does need to be put in charge of this and I hope that Mr Sedwill will be able to give us a brief update of where we are on this very important issue,” said Mr Vaz.

Writing for The Telegraph today Lord Tebbit, a colleague of Lord Brittan in Margaret Thatcher’s Cabinet in the 1980s, admits there “may well have been” a cover up of abuse by Establishment figures.

He calls for a “resolute” inquiry which will he argues would help “the public feel able to trust their leaders again”. Nick Clegg, the Deputy Prime Minister, pledged to ensure the police were investing enough time and money in the inquiries. “We need to make sure, and the police need to make sure, that the police investigations are thorough and well-resourced,” he said.

Mrs May will make a statement in the House of Commons later in a bid to regain the political initiative after her department has been criticised for the way it has handled abuse allegations. The Home Secretary is expected to face tough questioning from the Opposition during Home Office oral questions in the Commons. Yvette Cooper, the shadow home secretary, said she was concerned the Government had failed to take proper action. “It is time for the Home Office to stop taking a backseat as more of these serious allegations emerge. Some real leadership is now needed to ask the difficult questions of our child protection infrastructure and whether it is as strong as it needs to be,” said Miss Cooper in the letter, released by Labour.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10950138/Westminster-paedophile-ring-allegations-Scotland-Yard-detectives-trace-victim.html

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 07.07.14 17:38

Bishop Brightly Blog

7 April 2014

I Never Thought I Would See This Day

I remember having a telephone conversation with a prominent anti-abuse blogger just over a year ago. I was standing in my garden on a lovely spring afternoon.

We talked for two hours.

We discussed the magnitude of the Mary Moss documents and what we had been told and given by various people in the months after their release.

Tying it all together, it was obvious it was massive and there was plenty of evidence out there.

I remember during that conversation it being said that only a full public inquiry would ever give people the confidence to come forward.

But I never thought it could happen.

Thankfully it appears that the people we elect are not entirely morally bankrupt and many have joined to pressure for the truth to come out.

And if the whole truth does all come out, it will be the biggest political and social scandal this country has ever seen.

That is the next challenge.

Making sure the whole truth comes out and that all the dots are joined.

Making sure the guilty are imprisoned.

So the Police need more resources. They need freedom to operate free from political pressure.

There needs to be a truly independent team overseeing it all, because Police and Judiciary are implicated in the abuse and the cover-up.

To help the Police, people must be controlled.

Remember that some of the most lurid stories are just that.

Remember that putting two and two together can often equal five. Use common sense in forming your opinions.

Remember that Carole Kasir had her own agenda. Carole was involved in organising the abuse and profiting from it. The names on her list are not entirely accurate and some of the facts deliberately embellished. Be wary of naming names and assuming guilt where there is none. Be wary of assuming that everything relates to an unseen dark force at work.

The truth is: A paedophile ring operated in and around Westminster in the late 1970's and early 1980's. It infiltrated the Home Office, the Police and the legal system. The Paedophile Information Exchange had powerful members and powerful support. Children were trafficked from care homes in London and beyond through a network of abusers who took control of elements of the care home system.

Some were filmed and those films taken abroad. Some of the children may also have been taken abroad to be sold and abused. This was the “Dutch Venture”.

When the ring was broken up and it’s main members fled abroad, it continued to operate with strong links to the people still in the UK. The end of Elm Guest House was not the end of the paedophile ring, nor it’s links to powerful people here in the UK.

People in politics and the legal system knew some or all of this and covered it up. Careers and “the establishment” was the priority, not the children. The security services, just as with Savile and Smith, knew it was happening, but chose to cover it up for their own potential gain.

And finally we must keep the pressure on. This is only the end of the beginning.

JUSTICE MUST BE DONE THIS TIME. THE SURVIVORS DESERVE IT

http://7493021a.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/i-never-thought-i-would-see-this-day/

Bishop Brightly

by The Bishop

Who Has Been Cleaning Up For Sir Leon Brittan?

Search Google:

“Leon Brittan Jason Swift”

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.

“Leon Brittan Pie”

In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.

“Leon Brittan rumours”

In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page.

“Leon Brittan Jimmy Savile”

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe

“Leon Brittan Cyril Smith”

In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 4 result(s) from this page.

“Leon Brittan scandal”

In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page.

http://7493021a.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/who-has-been-cleaning-up-for-sir-leon-brittan/

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 07.07.14 18:07

Well, Theresa May has ordered an Inquiry to be done by the Head of the NSPCC.  Hopefully this will also look into the Inquiry undertaken last year and commissioned by Mark Sedwill which found nothing untoward :-

"
The Home Office's senior civil servant Mark Sedwill commissioned a review last year into the department's handling of child abuse allegations, including the information provided by Mr Dickens.
"The investigation found no record of specific allegations by Mr Dickens of child sex abuse by prominent public figures," she added. "

which seems thoroughly dodgy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10951763/Westminster-child-abuse-NSPCC-chief-to-lead-inquiry-into-Home-Office-handling-of-allegations.html

Tom Watson also asked in Parliament today whether the Inquiry would include delving into Secret Service files - I didn`t hear an answer to that.  But as Tony Blair has put a 100 year D notice on some stuff, one wonders if there is stuff they cannot reach.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 07.07.14 18:25

Really don't hold out much hope for this review - or what ever it is supposed to be. 

Firstly I don't like the  NSPCC as an organisation, and leading the Review will be a Mr Peter (I believe) Wanless (a name easy to change) recently appointed to the position of CEO of NSPCC. Who it's just been reported on SKY by Adam Bolton is a former Civil Servant......Right! In house then! Not so independent. And this guys not very old, so it's not like he retired from the Civil Service from old age. Also, it begs the question what happened (if this is true) to the previous CEO - Got out quick, or they needed this guy in. place? Have seem the Wanless guy appearing the last couple of days as the CEO of NSPCC - talking about this subject, and actually remarked to someone watching with me that I hadn't seen him associated with NSPCC before. He obviously didn't let on that he has been appointed/or was going to be appointed. 

It all stinks to me......Oh, and apparently the results are not going to be known until after the next General Election - how convenient for all parties. As Dave said 'they're all in this together'.

This one has been well and truly been kicked into the long grass...(imo only of course)

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle on 07.07.14 19:01

@mouse wrote:Really don't hold out much hope for this review - or what ever it is supposed to be. 

Firstly I don't like the  NSPCC as an organisation, and leading the Review will be a Mr Peter (I believe) Wanless (a name easy to change) recently appointed to the position of CEO of NSPCC. Who it's just been reported on SKY by Adam Bolton is a former Civil Servant......Right! In house then! Not so independent. And this guys not very old, so it's not like he retired from the Civil Service from old age. Also, it begs the question what happened (if this is true) to the previous CEO - Got out quick, or they needed this guy in. place? Have seem the Wanless guy appearing the last couple of days as the CEO of NSPCC - talking about this subject, and actually remarked to someone watching with me that I hadn't seen him associated with NSPCC before. He obviously didn't let on that he has been appointed/or was going to be appointed. 

It all stinks to me......Oh, and apparently the results are not going to be known until after the next General Election - how convenient for all parties. As Dave said 'they're all in this together'.

This one has been well and truly been kicked into the long grass...(imo only of course)

Chris Spivey's latest has some interesting observations on the NSPCC.

CRB checks and strange men.

Into the long grass, over a fence and down an embankment...

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 07.07.14 19:22

The Slog.

BRITTAN ‘RAPE’ CHARGE: Is this a case of Rebekah Brooks II?

By John Ward July 6, 2014

141 Elm House documents missing. Leon Brittan inconsistent in his statements

The IoS this morning has exclusive news of the recent interview under caution of Leon Brittan, for the alleged rape of a student in 1967. For obvious reasons, I am deeply suspicious of this development. This charge comes out of nowhere, and is vehemently denied by those around Brittan. I have been on the former Minister’s case now for three years, and this is the first I’ve heard of any such allegation. I rather suspect here that Brittan is being set up to face a charge he can easily deny…..thus allowing the Government to say that justice has been done.

The posing of a question the Establishment member can easily deny began in 2009, when Andrew Marr put Gordon Brown into the clear by asking him if he ever took “things to get you through the day….such as prescription painkillers”. On hearing the question develop, one can see the panic rising in Brown’s face: but then the question becomes specific and Gordon heaves an almost audible sigh of relief. In fact, the allegation (made by me) was that the Prime Minister was on heavy-duty MAOI anti-depressants.

Last month, Newscorp’s Rebekah Brooks walked free having faced charges she could easily deny, because all the evidence relating to them had been destroyed.

More intriguing, perhaps, is the Telegraph piece from this morning on the issue of missing evidence at the Home Office. A senior Sir HUmphrey has now admitted that 114 files have either gone missing or been destroyed in relation to the case.

Losing over a hundred documents relating to one case simply isn’t credible – especially when one considers that there have been three enquiries over the years….for which they would surely have been required. MPs from both sides were this morning restive about the news, and questions in the House will follow over the next few days.

I was informed by a former Met Police officer three months ago that Mr Brittan had also been questioned about the videotape allegedly showing him at Elm House during one of its little gatherings. It has also been alleged that at first the former Minister denied ever being at Elm House, but when later shown the tape, admitted it was him but insisted he had not taken part in any illegal activities.

The same inconsistency applies to Brittan’s statement of last week that he remembered Geoffrey Dickens giving him the dossier, and had asked civil servants to examine them carefully. But earlier this year he told a prominent online journalist and author that he didn’t remember anything about any dossier.

There will now (I’d imagine) be further calls for an enquiry….but destroyed evidence makes one wonder whether there really is any point in spending yet more public money when there appears to be a videotape and witnesses putting Leon Brittan at the scene of the crime.

I no longer have any trust in public enquiries, police investigations or criminal proceedings where politicians can corrupt the proceedings. We had Chilcot, or rather we don’t yet, and it’s going nowhere. We’ve had two years of circumlocution at Elm House. The Leveson enquiry set out to investigate tabloid malpractice and ended in a rant against bloggers. Three MPs’ enquiries – into Tim Yeo, Jeremy Hunt and Grant Shapps – found no case to answer. The Hackgate trial ended with what one can at best call a counter-intuitive verdict. And now a criminal investigation into matters potentially damaging to David Cameron and Nick Clegg gets deflected into entirely irrelevant areas.

There is no real Opposition in Britain. There is no equality before the law. Effectively, there is no longer any rule of law. The Establishment and its naive silent majority will, if left to themselves, ensure that Britain is ruled in perpetuity by an authoritarian corporate regime bankrolled by globalist business.

http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/brittan-rape-charge-is-this-a-case-of-rebekah-brooks-ii/

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 07.07.14 19:43

@tasprin wrote:
Bishop Brightly

by The Bishop

Who Has Been Cleaning Up For Sir Leon Brittan?

“Leon Brittan Pie”

I read about this earlier today so I tried it myself but only got one result removed. I tried again at google.com and the result removed from google.co.uk searches appears to be this one, where the offending article has also been deleted (its just past half way down the page) http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/the-civil-servant-in-the-home-offices-pie-funding-inquiry-and-his-academic-articles-on-boy-love/councillorspolitical-party-affiliated/cover-ups/the-truth-behind-the-child-abuse-cover-ups/fellowship-of-paedophiles-cover-up/

The page with the article still in existence has been archived here http://archive.org/web/

However, a much fuller version of it is still available in the link below, where his name is misspelled as Britton
http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/filthy-britains-pervs-in-parliament/

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS on 08.07.14 0:20

[size=36]Freemason paedophilia[/size]
July 7th, 2014 | News analysisOpinion

Before we start it is important to point out that correlation does not imply causality. In Australia the annual shark bite and ice cream sales graphs follow very similar curves. Only a fool would say that they are directly related.
Also it is important to know that the freemasons are a secret organisation. We don’t know who their members are and what they do. It might just be a knitting circle for pregnant women. So this whole article is just about pure speculation.
So who is in the freemasons? Allegedly and according to rumour it contains several members of the Royal Family, most Prime Ministers, most policemen, most of MI5, many MPs, most  judges, many lawyers, many newspaper owners and many senior civil servants. The organisation recruits people in positions of power. If this were all the case then freemasons would comprise a secret power structure within Britain, who could act without our knowing. These people have supposedly sworn many secret oaths to put freemasonry and brother freemasons before all else, including the law.
Why do people join? Self advancement and power are the most obvious. In some organisations there is allegedly a glass ceiling in promotion that requires freemason membership. Also there is the possibility that freemasonry takes people beyond the law. So criminals can act with impunity. London gangster Kenneth Noye was the master of a lodge and was untouchable till he killed someone in public. Other freemason gangsters were not so silly.
Freemasons also seem to have a penchant for mass murder. The following are all thought to possibly be freemasons: Harold Shipman, Thomas Hamilton (Dunblane), Anders Behring Breivik, Fred West and Peter Sutcliffe (Yorkshire Ripper).

Anders Behring Breivik
So now to the subject of the article. Here is a list of names that have been reported to be freemasons, obviously this could just be scurrilous tittle tattle: Sir Jimmy Savile, Sir Cyril Smith, Max Clifford, Rolf Harris, Paul Gadd (Gary Glitter), Stuart Hall, Owen Oyston and Alan Freeman. You might notice a bit of a trend here.
Which brings us nicely to to alleged freemason paedophilia within Westminster, both historic and current. Obviously, such is the power of freemasons, they could have suppressed the knowledge of this for all time and some would say that they nearly did. It has come to light mainly because of the online investigative news website Exaro Newsand because of the insistence and diligence of the MP Simon Danczuk. Our mainstream media have been reluctant at best to tell us what they must know. As things stand 141 MPs have asked for an inquiry into matters. Obviously these MPs are not freemasons!
The accusations centre around industrial scale abuse of children who were in local authority care, whose safety was the responsibility of government. The locations include: Haut de la Garenne in Jersey, Kincora boys home in Northern Ireland, Bryn Estyn in North Wales, Cambridge House in Rochdale, Elm Guest House in London and many more across Britain. In many cases there have been investigations and every single time it looks like those investigations could have been sabotaged. Who has the power to do that?
Bryn Estyn is interesting because a victim and a former policemen in this interview confirmed that it was freemasons:

Elm Guest House is interesting in that the landlady Carol Kasir drew up a list of the alleged attendees to alleged paedophile parties there, this list comprises mainly of obvious freemasons (if our suppositions about freemasonry are true). You can Google this list to see it for yourself. It is a freemason tactic to pour derision and scorn on critics, you can see them do it on social media. So it is no surprise that Kasir’s list has been the subject of such treatment.
So now for some pure speculation, why do freemasons like paedophilia, if of course they do?

• Freemasonry attracts people who like power. Paedophilia is a form of power.
  • Paedophilia forms part of the structure of freemasonry. Maybe only in the higher degrees.
  • Paedophilia is a shared secret adding to all the other masonic secrets, strengthening their bond.
  • Paedophiles join the freemasons to get protection from the police and from the law.
  • The hocus pocus and charades that make up freemasonry engender an attitude that encourages paedophilia.

[size]
Now into the realm of utter pure rumour and speculation and that is the deaths surrounding this paedophilia. Carol Kasir died under extremely suspicious circumstances once she started telling the wider world about Elm Guest House. Jill Dando was believed to be investigating freemason paedophilia when she was shot. MP Geoffrey Dickens, who compiled a dossier of this abuse had his homes ransacked and his name was found on a hit man’s list. Then there are the child victims who committed suicide as a result of their mental trauma and those who just disappeared. Two (now dead) alleged freemason paedophiles supposedly killed their victims during their sex acts, either for ritual reasons or for enjoyment.
Obviously we need an investigation into all this, both the dreadful acts allegedly inflicted on children and the power of freemasonry within our society. It is self evidently very wrong that policemen are allowed to be freemasons, the conflict of interest is too great and can only damage law and justice in Britain. All public servants who are freemasons should have to state the fact on a register available freely to the public. And this includes politicians, local, national and EU.
If you want to investigate further the Google is your best friend. Searches such as “Max Clifford freemason” or “Bryn Estyn Freemason” will reveal to you vastly more than the brief synopsis here. Many (freemasons) will say that this is all conspiracy theory. But it is very funny that these conspiracy theories are often turning out to be the truth.
Once again I would like to point out that this article is all unproven supposition and may or may not have any relation to reality.

[/size]

FrankS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum