The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Tory MP WARNED Simon Danczuk to back-off Westminster child abuse scandal

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tory MP WARNED Simon Danczuk to back-off Westminster child abuse scandal

Post by Woofer on 16.07.14 13:27

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-28245329

Nottinghamshire MP John Mann claims sex abuse files 'destroyed'

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.07.14 21:09

16 July 2014 Last updated at 19:01

Cyril Smith: MP's friend made 'veiled threats' to police

A high-ranking friend of Cyril Smith tried to warn off police investigating claims that he had been sexually abusing boys, a report reveals.

A senior detective investigating the claims against Smith said a magistrate made "veiled threats" to officers.

The detective's 1970 report to the Chief Constable of Lancashire said there was "prima facie" evidence of the MP's guilt.

The Director of Public Prosecution later advised against prosecuting.

The 14-page report by the detective superintendent, which has been redacted, has been seen by the BBC.

It said that Smith would have been "at the mercy of a competent counsel", but also reported that the MP's magistrate "buddy" had warned of "unfortunate repercussions for the police force and the town of Rochdale" should he be prosecuted.

The officer, whose name has been redacted from the report, was investigating allegations of sex abuse by eight young boys, six of whom who had been at the privately-run Cambridge House care home in Rochdale.

The home closed in 1965, prior to Smith's election as a MP for Rochdale.

Police and Rochdale Council are already investigating allegations that the Liberal MP sexually abused boys at Knowl View residential school.

The residential school for vulnerable boys in Rochdale closed in 1992.

Cyril Smith report
Smith was interviewed by the detective superintendent, who reported to former chief constable William Palfrey that "it seems impossible to excuse [Smith's] conduct".

"Over a considerable period of time, while sheltering beneath a veneer of responsibility, he has used his unique position to indulge in a series of indecent episodes with young boys towards whom he had a special responsibility," he wrote.

Continue reading the main story
Cyril Smith
Cyril Smith
Born in Rochdale 28 June 1928
Educated at Rochdale Grammar School for Boys
Worked at Rochdale Inland Revenue Tax Office, and subsequently as an office boy at the Fothergill & Harvey Mill
Joined Liberal Party in 1945
Labour party councillor from 1952 and Labour mayor of Rochdale from 1966
Liberal parliamentary candidate at 1970 election and 1972 by-election, which he won
Died 3 September 2010
Cyril Smith: full profile

He said Smith was "most unimpressive during my interview with him".

The officer said: "He had difficulty in articulating and even the stock replies he proffered could only be obtained after repeated promptings from his solicitor.

"Were he ever to be placed in the witness box, he would be at the mercy of any competent counsel.

"Prima facie, he appears guilty of numerous offences of indecent assault."

The officer reported that he interviewed the magistrate who told him in his "personal opinion" he "sincerely hoped that this matter is not prosecuted before the court".

"In my opinion, as a Justice of the Peace, it is not court-worthy," he told the officer.

"The prosecution can do no good at all and the backlash will have unfortunate repercussions for the police force and the town of Rochdale."

He also told the officer it was "no secret" that he and Smith "are buddies, and not only politically".

The name of the magistrate has been redacted from the report seen by the BBC.

Cyril Smith report
The police officer commented: "Those observations were recorded at the time in Detective Chief Inspector _______'s official duty diary.

"The veiled threats and innuendos contained therein reflect ______ general attitude to this enquiry".

Evidence 'suspect'

Two years ago the Crown Prosecution Service released documents from Sir Norman Skelhorn, Director of Public Prosecutions in 1970.

He concluded: "I have considered your file and I observe that eight young men, whose ages range from 18 to 24 years, allege that between 1961 and 1966 Smith subjected them to various forms of indecency and I also observe that Smith denies their allegations."

Sir Norman said that any charges of indecent assault founded on their allegations would be "somewhat stale", and, in his view, "completely without corroboration".

He also said the characters of some of the young men "would be likely to render their evidence suspect".

"In the circumstances, I do not consider that if proceedings for indecent assault were to be taken against Smith, there would be a reasonable prospect of a conviction. I do not, therefore, advise his prosecution," he concluded.

Smith's family said he always denied such accusations and said they were saddened that allegations were now being made when he could no longer defend himself.

The Smith family said it would continue to co-operate with any further investigations.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-28330779

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 16.07.14 21:19

@Woofer wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-28245329

11:30 onwards.
I watch this alternative news channel daily on youtube. Gives a great insight as to what is going on.

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 19.07.14 11:59

A story from today which may or may not have a connection to the Westminster scandal that is brewing.

"
To their constituents, they seemed the perfect political team. Conservative MP David Atkinson and his wife Sue - supportive, sociable and glamorous - were the sort of couple who inspired faith in voters.

The charismatic member for Bournemouth East appeared to epitomise the values his party held dear.
Hard-working, energetic and above all devoted to his wife and two young children, he won the unstinting admiration and support of party members and the wider electorate.

But the image Atkinson so assiduously cultivated was, in fact, a cynically calculated charade.

For in Westminster the MP pursued a sordid, secret life remote from the wholesome family one he espoused in Bournemouth.

And Sue, his wife of 25 years, had no inkling that her husband had a darker alter ego, until October 1990, when, by chance, she picked up a newspaper in a dentist’s waiting room.

As the Home Office orders a major legal inquiry into claims of an Establishment cover-up of sex abuses linked to Parliament, David Atkinson’s sexual liaisons may come under scrutiny.

Although there is no suggestion that Atkinson was a paedophile, did his predatory interest in youths in their late teens make him vulnerable to blackmail? In an era when an MP’s homosexuality could destroy his career, did Atkinson finally become a victim himself?
Despite the hurt her former husband caused her, Sue remained loyal and close to him until the end. They spent every Christmas together and often attended social events as a family.......

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697932/The-wife-discovered-perfect-family-built-lie-A-football-stars-gay-confession-agonised-call-Tory-MP-husband-Susans-world-collapsed.html#ixzz37uUHhQ66
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook   "

It's a very sad story for this guys wife and kids who he lied to and treated very coldly and we are told in the article that the wife is only talking about her divorce 20 years on because the family want to learn the truth about what her husband got up to.

To me it seems this lady may be trying to pre-empt anything that comes out in the forthcoming abuse investigations. By publically acknowledging now that she had no idea he was having gay affairs and that she's never seen his diaries containing details of rent boys, relationships etc, she is distancing herself from anything he might have done.  I'm not judging her for this it's quite understandable in the circumstances, I just thought we might be hearing more about the late David Atkinson.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 19.07.14 16:18

@bubblewrap wrote:
@Woofer wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-28245329

11:30 onwards.
I watch this alternative news channel daily on youtube. Gives a great insight as to what is going on.
I think a few of us do bubblewrap.  It must be depressing for them to be reporting on such corruption day after day - well it certainly depresses me.  Personally I try to balance their reports with other comparable reports. As you probably know they totally back Robert Green - some on here have doubts and I`m not sure myself as we`ve heard a contradictory side to the whole business.  I think there`s a thread on here somewhere.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.07.14 8:46

The Star.

Any other papers?

I believe she was killed for a reason.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.07.14 8:51

I am sure you are right. She was assassinated very precisely and cleanly and professionally
The question is What reason, and therefore by Whom?.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.07.14 8:59

Absolutely yes.. she was hit.

The Star... last March.

"MURDERED Crimewatch host Jill Dando had been probing the death of Chelsea millionaire Matthew Harding, a former colleague has claimed."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/371140/Claim-of-Jill-Dando-investigating-murder-of-Chelsea-footie-boss-put-forward

Which is why I asked about other  papers.

Anything to sell a paper.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Craig Murray, on the protection of Greville Janner

Post by tasprin on 21.07.14 16:22

Hysteria versus Impunity
by Craig Murray
July 14, 2014

It is a mystery why the Observer failed to name Lord Greville Janner as the paedophile abusing boys from care homes. The facts of this particular boy’s continued molestation, and the existence of the letters to him from Janner, have been public knowledge for decades. I can only presume that Britain’s appalling libel laws, which function solely to protect the very rich from exposure of their misdeeds, are the reason for the Observer’s reticence. My own view is that the gross suppression of freedom of speech in the UK has been insufficiently considered as a major reason for the impunity which the wealthy and the powerful have enjoyed for so long.

Janner of course was for decades the leading spokesman for Zionism in this country. His response to the last major massacre of Palestinians in Gaza was to visit an Israeli settlement and blame Hamas rocket attacks.

It is interesting to contrast Janner’s protection by the media with the case of David Mellor. For decades the media knew that Janner buggered boys from care homes, and did nothing about it. He remained the whole time the chosen spokesman for UK Zionism. By contrast, David Mellor was the last British minister who ever told the truth about Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians. The immediate result was a tabloid campaign about Mellor’s perfectly legal, consensual and adult sex life, which destroyed Mellor’s career. What do you think caused the extraordinarily different media treatment of the playful Mellor and the sinister child-buggerer Janner? Why is the Observer still protecting his name yesterday?

Despite the major evidence against him, there will be no prosecution of Janner because the establishment has accepted an argument that he is too senile. Interestingly enough, a man who knows a very great deal about the much more recent sex secrets of the establishment, “Lord” Edward Davenport, has just been allowed out of jail seven years early on the grounds of ill-health. I was in charge of British relations with West Africa as Deputy Head of the Equatorial Africa Department at the FCO, when the Sierra Leone Embassy was sold to Davenport, under very peculiar circumstances indeed, to become a kind of fantasy sexual pleasure palace for the upper classes.

The whole was one of the weirder things I had encountered in my life. At the time there was in effect no functioning government in Sierra Leone, and the flogging off of the extremely valuable building by the Ambassador was very obviously corrupt. Among the many strange things I was told at the time was that the purchase was funded by Freemasons to whom the building was important. I should say I have no idea if that was true or not, and took little notice at the time. I was told very firmly the FCO had no locus to intervene.

Do not worry, I am not myself going senile. The goings-on inside the former Sierra Leone Embassy after its sale link in to this topic in a number of ways, not only Davenport and Janner’s shared immunity from punishment on grounds of ill-health. But I should make plain I am not accusing Davenport personally of paedophilia or of organising it. I received an email from a respected friend accusing me of stoking a wave of hysteria. I certainly do not wish to promote a witch hunt.

But given that there has very obviously been a culture of impunity in this country for generations, under which the rich and powerful are simply let off criminal activity, a little hysteria is not harmful. Especially when ironically it has been caused by the establishment’s constant cries of paedophilia as their excuse for ever increasing state surveillance of ordinary people. Hoist with their own petard!

The impunity if still there. Where are the scores of bankers going to jail for involvement in Libor-fixing, or the dozens of other illegal scams they have run? It is an accepted thing that, once you are inside the golden circle, a blind eye is turned to a great deal. They all support each other. Whoever replaces Dame Lady Queen Sloshed-Butler, it won’t be one of us, it will be one of them.
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2014/07/hysteria-versus-impunity/#comments

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More information...?

Post by missbeetle on 21.07.14 23:51

(snipped from article in the Yorkshire Evening Post, entitled 'Bradford paedophile 'has information on Westminster child abuse'', dated 21st July, 2014)

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.04.15 8:12

According to The Times this morning Greville Janner is off the hook... because...

"it would not be in the public interest to put on trial Lord Janner of Braunstone QC.."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11540872/Child-abuse-case-dropped-against-Labour-peer-for-second-time.html

There we go... wither justice?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.04.15 8:21

@BlueBag wrote:According to The Times this morning Greville Janner is off the hook... because...

"it would not be in the public interest to put on trial Lord Janner of Braunstone QC.."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11540872/Child-abuse-case-dropped-against-Labour-peer-for-second-time.html

There we go... wither justice?
Yes, Peter Saunders, of the campaigning organisation for childen and young people in care, NAYPAC, was on the BBC Radio 4's Today programme this morning attacking the Crown Prosecution Service decision in strong terms.

He pointed out that there are 20 or so victims who have convincing evidence of the abuse they suffered at the hands of Lord Janner, Frank Beck and others.

Apparently Janner, who is now 85, developed Alzheimers' Disease when these allegations resurfaced, so the CPS decided it would be unfair to put him on trial.

I would like it to be noted that Leicstershire Police (where Lord Janner operated) has an unfortunate history of covering up child sexual abuse

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.04.15 9:20

I was reading in the week that there is going to be a drug soon which can reverse Alzheimers (yes  read it all before).

What excuse will be given if and when it does happen?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 16.04.15 9:46

I think that unless we have more impromptu protests like the recent one they will always find a way of wriggling off the hook. In one such instance affecting my family we were told the perpetrator was too old to prosecute and would serve no purpose. I don't think it was FM related. I honestly think it was because of the Police themselves, who were also involved.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.04.15 10:43

@ TB.

Apparently Janner, who is now 85, developed Alzheimers' Disease when these allegations resurfaced, so the CPS decided it would be unfair to put him on trial.

ALA E Saunders!
------------------------------------------------------
"Ernest Saunders was (supposedly?) suffering from pre-senile dementia"

Ernest was released, having served only 10 months of his sentence.

Five years on and Ernest appears to have made a recovery so miraculous that he is now heading a consortium bid for Queen's Park Rangers,
-------------------------------------

There we all were in the Court of Appeal press gallery listening to what promised to be a long- haul medical debate on whether Ernest Saunders was suffering from pre-senile dementia. Beneath us sat banks of bewigged lawyers. And there was Ernest, ashen faced, out on a day trip from Ford Open Prison where he was serving five years for fraud. An eminent neurologist was attempting to show, with the help of flip charts, diagrams and scans, that Ernest's brain was abnormally small for a man of his age. It was showing shrinkage of the type normally associated with disease. "Well there you are," whispered the man from the Sun. "Not even Ernest is capable of conning a brain scanner." A few weeks later, Ernest was released, having served only 10 months of his sentence.
Five years on and Ernest appears to have made a recovery so miraculous that he is now heading a consortium bid for Queen's Park Rangers, the football team he first sponsored while chief executive of Guinness. To some extent he is also succeeding in rewriting history. His offences, the organisation of a secret share support operation of unparalleled scale and the payment of pounds 25m to his co-conspirators, are now seen by some as little more than a series of largely technical breaches of City rules. Many think him unfairly treated.

The first thing that needs to be known about Ernest Saunders is that he is a liar, if only partially accomplished. This can be written without fear of the libel courts because the evidence of it during his six-month trial was so overwhelming as to be virtually irrefutable. Only Ernest himself seemed incapable of accepting it. His accountants said it, his corporate legal advisers said it, his boardroom colleagues said it, even his co- defendants said it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/profile-ernest-saunders-out-of-jail-and-back-in-business-1347932.html#

Perhaps Janner will release his 'patented' CURE for Alzheimers' Disease, but only AFTER, of course, the CPS 'drop' charges against him? winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.04.15 11:43

@jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps Janner will release his 'patented' CURE for Alzheimers' Disease...  
I think you meant Ernest Saunders, the Guinness man, there @ jeanmonroe - but your point is well made anyway.

AFAIK Ernest Saunders' truly miraculous 'cure' for Alzheimer's Disease is the one and only recorded complete recovery from this truly awful afflicition.

I hope those caring for him kept comprehensive patient's notes on the progress of his full remission.

Although IIRC his recovery began the moment the CPS said it 'would not be in the public interest' to proceed with charges

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted on 16.04.15 12:55

I hope this isn't offtopic

... but I was wondering, are those who are attracted to positions of political power more likely to be abusers? Is it a power thing?  Or is it that the Establishment consciously favours those with skeletons in the closet so as our political representatives can be leaned on to take a particular stance on a given subject when necessary? is it just 'birds of a feather flocking together'?

I personally know someone who was systematically abused as a child as part of a paedophile ring. They recounted to me a couple of times over the years that their father, whom they have no animosity towards and have a 'normal' and close relationship with, passed him round amongst a group of males throughout his childhood from a very early age.  Just 10yrs ago they became a Parish Councillor, then the head of Town Council, then their party's parliamentary candidate in 2010 (they came 2nd) and the local Parliamentary Spokesman, and they are again the local parliamentary candidate in 2015.

What worries me is that he seems to have no problem or concern at all about his own childhood, (I got no sense that he found it either a concern or abusive)...and so just imagine he gets into Westminster. Will he have the integrity to look objectively at the damage of child abuse, or will he not see it as a problem?... Will he be more or less likely to have sympathy with an MP colleague who may be abusing children and thus may he be less inclined to not take action when necessary?... and what about the 'victim to victimiser' cycle?  It's particularly common in paedophiles “whose preferred targets are boys” (Knopp, 1984).

He's a nice bloke... but would I want him in a possible position of influence in Westminster with his attitude to his own abuse as a child? No.

Knitted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.04.15 13:36

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps Janner will release his 'patented' CURE for Alzheimers' Disease...  
I think you meant Ernest Saunders, the Guinness man, there @ jeanmonroe - but your point is well made anyway.

AFAIK Ernest Saunders' truly miraculous 'cure' for Alzheimer's Disease is the one and only recorded complete recovery from this truly awful afflicition.

I hope those caring for him kept comprehensive patient's notes on the progress of his full remission.

Although IIRC his recovery began the moment the CPS said it 'would not be in the public interest' to proceed with charges

NOPE, i MEANT Janner!

Who will, no doubt, miraculously 'recover', now NO charges are to be bought, against him, by our 'favourite' DPP, Alison Saunders!

Saunders 'developed'......... 'pre-senile dementia'..................'cured'!

Janner 'developed'............ 'Alzheimer's'............................'cured'? now no 'charges' against him?

Now, erm, where was i? Oh yeah... winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 16.04.15 15:46

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

NOPE, i MEANT Janner!

Who will, no doubt, miraculously 'recover', now NO charges are to be bought, against him, by our 'favourite' DPP, Alison Saunders!

Saunders 'developed'......... 'pre-senile dementia'..................'cured'!

Janner 'developed'............ 'Alzheimer's'............................'cured'? now no 'charges' against him?

Now, erm, where was i? Oh yeah... winkwink
Oh, yes, the "miraculous recovery". Let us refresh our memories about this case. The ONLY person EVER to make a full recovery from this dreaded disease:

Ernest Saunders, the former Guinness chairman, yesterday insisted that he had never suffered from Alzheimer's disease, or been diagnosed as having it, in apparent contradiction of claims made when he was released from jail in the summer of 1991.
Mr Saunders, who was last week given permission by the Home Office to appeal against his conviction, also claimed yesterday that the Serious Fraud Office was out to win at all costs during his trial in 1990.
The claim that he had not suffered from pre-senile dementure, or Alzheimer's, made on the BBC's World at One programme, is contrary to the reasons why the Court of Appeal halved his original five-year jail sentence in 1991. The Court of Appeal, which di d not give him early release from jail, accepted he was suffering from Alzheimer's disease, based on evidence that he was unable to recite three numbers backwards and thought that Gerald Ford, and not George Bush, was the then US president.
Dr Perkin, consultant neurologist to the Crown and one of three expert witnesses, maintained during the appeal that Mr Saunders was suffering from depression and not the degenerative brain disease. He reiterated his diagnosis in the June edition of the British Medical Journal in 1992.
Mr Saunders's apparent recovery from Alzheimer's has been widely described as nothing short of a miracle. Less than a year after Mr Saunders, now 58, was released from Ford open prison in 1991 he became a consultant to Carphone Warehouse, a London-based business phone group.
At the same time he started negotiating a pension thought to be worth £90,000 a year from Guinness. He is currently on a skiing holiday in his native Austria, the country he came to Britain from in 1938 as a refugee.
Questioned about his "miraculous" recovery, Mr Saunders said yesterday: "I was never diagnosed as having Alzheimer's. I was very unwell at the time of the appeal, perhaps hardly surprising with all the stresses and strains that I had been under. The sym p toms that I was suffering from could have well been confused. I don't know. I'm not a doctor."
On the SFO's behaviour during the seven-month trial, he said: "My point has really been that in the trial that I was involved [in] this was very much an over the top prosecution."
That attack was countered strongly by Michael Chance, deputy director of the SFO during the Guinness investigation. "I would refute that [accusation] to the `nth degree. I would not, nor would any of my colleagues, have wanted for one moment to serve in a department where there was some kind of conspiracy going to convict people unfairly," he said.
Mr Saunders went to prison along with entrepreneur Gerald Ronson, 55, and stockbroker Tony Parnes, 48. A fourth man, financier Jack Lyons, 78, was spared a 30-month jail sentence because of ill health, but was stripped of his knighthood.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/forget-alzheimers--saunders-1388784.html

The whole of the British establishment is rotten, filthy to the core. It's beyond repair. It's terminal, with not a hope in hell of there being a cure.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.04.15 16:50

A fourth man, financier Jack Lyons, 78, was spared a 30-month jail sentence because of ill health, but was stripped of his knighthood.
------------------------------------------
Just out of 'interest'?

Alison Saunders, DPP, has said 'there WAS enough 'evidence' to prosecute Janner, but I didn't because of his 'ill health''

The Leicestershire Police said there WAS 'enough evidence' to prosecute.

SO, with BOTH the police AND CPS/DPP Alison Saunders saying 'that' will Janner be 'stripped' of his 'Lordship' er, 'honour'?

Just to add: Poor 'ol Queenie!

Yet more photos of her Maj pictured with yet ANOTHER ne'er-do-well!

How many is that over these last two years?

SH, JS, RH, FG, etc.,

memo to Maj:

Get your 'people' to 'vet' these people before your 'knight or honour' them!

UPDATE: UPDATE! Leicestershire Police Chief has just said, 16h48,  DPP Saunders 'decision' NOT to 'prosecute' Janner is 'A DISGRACE'!

(Bet he used far more 'discriptive' language than THAT!)

But he'd have to 'arrest'................. himself for using 'foul and abusive' language, in front of a police officer!

Who 'knows' what he 'might' retaliate with?

The REAL 'truth' about LP's, his Force, umm 'curtailed' er 'investigation' into a 3 years old child's 'disappearance' in May 2007?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dreadful. Terrible comment

Post by PeterMac on 16.04.15 21:38

Copied from another set of comments elsewhere.

"Why did Janner target Gentile children. Not Jewish ones ?"

Disgusting, and racist, obviously. And anti-semitic, clearly, and the sort of thing that 'right thinking' (and more probably Left-thinking) people would never even consider,

But . . . .

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 16.04.15 22:33

Snipped from BBC report:

‘Responding to the CPS's decision, the (Leicester) force said it was "worried" about its impact.

ACC Bannister said he believed it was "the wrong one" and it would do little to support and encourage victims of sexual abuse to come forward.

He said: "I am extremely worried about the impact the decision not to prosecute him will have on those people [who came forward].

"More widely I am worried about the message this decision sends out to others, both past and present, who have suffered and are suffering sexual abuse.

"We are exploring what possible legal avenues there may be to challenge this decision, and victims themselves have a right to review under a CPS procedure."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-32329924

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum