The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Tory MP WARNED Simon Danczuk to back-off Westminster child abuse scandal

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tory MP WARNED Simon Danczuk to back-off Westminster child abuse scandal

Post by Guest on 12.07.14 10:55

And, of course, it's well to remember the original Scallywag articles which first brought the revelations to the world in the early 90s:

http://scallywagmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/

Followed by the now unsurprising "mysterious death" of it's co-founder Angus James whilst he was investigating the Elite paedophile ring:

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-scallywag-heroes-andrea-davison.html

http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/11/15/the-original-scallywag-magazine-paedophile-ring-investigation-available-online/

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 12.07.14 11:17

Dee Coy wrote:And, of course, it's well to remember the original Scallywag articles which first brought the revelations to the world in the early 90s:

http://scallywagmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/

Followed by the now unsurprising "mysterious death" of it's co-founder Angus James whilst he was investigating the Elite paedophile ring:

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-scallywag-heroes-andrea-davison.html

http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/11/15/the-original-scallywag-magazine-paedophile-ring-investigation-available-online/
Thanks for the link to the original Scallywag article - I've never read it before. Do we now know who Mr X is? Peter Righton?

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.14 22:41

Sunday front page  claiming Thatcher knew..

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 13.07.14 8:00

I hope the witch goes down with them.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 13.07.14 15:53

@bubblewrap wrote:When will Dolphin Square be mentioned ?
Exaro have just done a piece on it. http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5322/dolphin-square-mps-threw-parties-for-sexual-abuse-of-children

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 13.07.14 18:05

David Icke
I’ve had a bloody good cry this morning and I don’t mind saying so.

To see all this coming out through the mainstream at last is just incredible to me after all these years of trying.

But this must be the start, not the end – what is still to come out is incredible.

Finally, the dam is bursting.

yes 

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 13.07.14 18:18

@AndyB wrote:
@bubblewrap wrote:When will Dolphin Square be mentioned ?
Exaro have just done a piece on it. http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5322/dolphin-square-mps-threw-parties-for-sexual-abuse-of-children

Many Thanks. The Mirror is running it also now

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/victims-alleged-child-abuse-raped-3848589

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.07.14 18:54

@BlueBag wrote:As I said before, I once lived in Leicester for a few years.

Keith Vaz is probably not mr squeaky-clean.

As we can see above from his support of Janner and his wish list.

What is it with Leicester?

I had never heard of Frank Beck until just the other day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Beck_(sex_offender)

Back to top Go down

Leicester...

Post by missbeetle on 13.07.14 23:35

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:As I said before, I once lived in Leicester for a few years.

Keith Vaz is probably not mr squeaky-clean.

As we can see above from his support of Janner and his wish list.

What is it with Leicester?

I had never heard of Frank Beck until just the other day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Beck_(sex_offender)

Grim reading.

The name 'Leicester' even sounds spooky.

My Opinion of almost nominative determinism...?

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 13.07.14 23:54

Award winning author: I was abused at council care home linked to ex-Labour minister

Alex Wheatle MBE writes of how he was sexually assaulted by a doctor at Shirley Oaks in Surrey, run by Lambeth council

Victim: Alex Wheatle aged 13 was abused in care
An award-winning author today reveals that [url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/child abuse]he was abused[/url] at a children’s home thought to be linked to a paedophile ring involving an MP in Tony Blair’s government.
In a moving account, Alex Wheatle, 51, writes of how he was sexually assaulted by a doctor at Shirley Oaks in Surrey, run by Lambeth council, South London.
The father-of-three, awarded an MBE in 2008, broke his silence after an investigation by the Daily Mirror claimed systematic abuse in the borough was [url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/lambeth council]covered up after the Labour MP was named as a suspect.[/url]
It is thought Alex was targeted by a network of abusers who operated in the same care homes that the rising Labour star is suspected of visiting in the early 80s.
We revealed how a Lambeth social services boss told police in 1998 that [url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/tony blair]the Blair minister[/url] would make lone evening visits to a children’s home run by a convicted paedophile, Michael John Carroll.
The witness said Carroll later admitted that the politician was a friend and that he also took boys out of South Vale children’s home in West Norwood during the 80s.
This is a unit which is believed to have been infiltrated by paedophiles from outside the care system.
In his powerful account, Alex speaks of the sickening abuse suffered by youngsters at Shirley Oaks children’s home village.
Alex, who arrived at Shirley Oaks aged three, reveals how “strange nameless men” had access to the home and believes abusers were allowed access with the full knowledge of [url=http://irror.co.uk/all-about/social workers]staff and council chiefs.[/url]
He writes: “I’m convinced there was a paedophile ring operating in both South Vale and Shirley Oaks and that the authorities knew about it at the time but did nothing.”
Alex, born in South London, goes on to call for justice for the victims who have been ignored for decades.
He also implores Home Secretary Theresa May that child abuse inquiries recently announced are “thorough”.

Geraint Lewis
Award winner: Alex Wheatle MBE

Read Alex's chilling first-hand account of his abuse HERE
Sitting on the well-heeled Kent- Surrey border, Shirley Oaks children’s home village – administered by Lambeth council – was surrounded by lush, swerving hills, rushing streams and towering oaks.
At first glance it was the perfect place to raise children, but in 1995, it was shut down.
Fixed into the encircling wall which still stands near the front gate and lodge building is a plaque that reminds passers-by of the thousands of children who once resided there.
Just two minutes’ walk from this symbolic memorial, one of my good friends took her own life – she had left Shirley Oaks but she could never leave behind the tormenting memories and trauma.
Another close friend of mine hanged himself from a toilet chain in one of the cottages. I know he suffered, but I don’t know how.
I arrived in Shirley Oaks in 1966. My first memories were filling in coal buckets and getting beaten up with wooden hair brushes, belts and hard-soled shoes. Suffering violence was as part of my day as eating toast.
As I grew a little older I heard tales of appalling abuses from friends who had been processed at the South Vale assessment centre in West Norwood before arriving at Shirley Oaks for so-called long-term care.
Horror homes: Shirley Oaks
Phrases like “bummed” filled their vocabulary.
Sometimes we would see strange nameless men within the Shirley Oaks grounds. One of them manipulated himself into our cottage, sleeping overnight in the sofa bed within the office. We were told to call him Mark and he said he was a swimming instructor.
He targeted the boys in our cottage but also facilitated swimming lessons for other lads in the pool within the grounds as well as private clients. At these sessions he was the only adult present. There were no CRB checks in those days.
It was only decades later that he was jailed for his disgusting crimes following the Operation Middleton investigation. I’m still unsure if all of his victims came forward.
While all this happened, I did my best to survive. Before I left the primary school that was situated within the complex, I was labelled “maladjusted”. I didn’t even know what the word meant.
I was referred to a doctor. The first thing he told me to do was to strip naked. I stood there traumatised, unable to utter a sound as he sexually assaulted me. I wanted to ask my friends if they had suffered something similar but couldn’t bring myself to do it.
As I began my secondary education there were still odd, nameless men walking the grounds at night. Sometimes you would see them during the day. One drove through the village in an orange mini with blacked-out windows. He claimed he was a football coach but the only skill he possessed was managing to fit inside his tight shorts.

PA
Honour: Alex Wheatle is made an MBE by The Queen

He would arrive at a game and take younger boys away to a secluded part of Shirley Oaks where it was assumed he was giving them extra training. Nobody that I knew wanted to discuss these issues with any social worker for fear of being moved away to somewhere even worse.
Indeed, one of my house-mates was taken away for objecting to what was taking place within our household. She came back months later traumatised. She wouldn’t talk of it. Also, we all heard that a member of Shirley Oaks staff had raped a defenceless girl. Fear was a constant companion. At least in Shirley Oaks we had our friends – if that was taken away, we would have nothing.
If you were fortunate enough to have a family member come and see you, social workers or officers­ in­ charge would sometimes apply for a Section 2, which would deny even close relatives from visiting you. It meant the children’s home gained complete control over your life and who you saw. Many of my friends were completely isolated and vulnerable.
Years later, Operation Middleton secured three convicted jail terms. Lambeth council and the police declared the investigation a success. I and many others deem it as a failure. Nineteen paedophiles were never charged or even identified. If any of them are alive they are still walking, smiling and wearing their medals amongst us.
Who were they? How did they gain such willful access to South Vale and Shirley Oaks? At any time during Shirley Oaks’ existence there were hundreds of children in residence and social workers visited their charges every day.
They must have been aware of at least the “swimming instructor” and the “football coach” because they were so visible. They and others somehow gained unchallenged access inside cottages and ultimately to defenceless children.
Acclaimed: Brixton Rock by Alex Wheatle
In my case, this Mark character even sat in on my case meetings. I’m convinced there was a paedophile ring operating in both South Vale and Shirley Oaks and that the authorities knew about it at the time but did nothing.
I urge Theresa May that the inquiries she has initiated include the thorough investigation of social services practices, safeguards for children and protection policies and how such men were allowed to get so close to vulnerable children.
Also, I ask her that these investigations should examine all aspects of child abuse including violent, neglect and emotional abuse. Victims have their lives ruined by sexual assault. Some even take their own lives because of it.
Following the closure of Shirley Oaks, someone set fire to the old primary school. I wonder if it was a victim, exacting some form of his or her justice, who for years went ignored and unheard. I really hope my testimony here will prompt others who have suffered to come forward and bear witness to the horrific crimes inflicted against them.
Those nameless men must be unveiled and brought to justice, alive or dead.

• If you are an adult who suffered child abuse and want professional help, call NAPAC on 0808 801 0331. If you have any information that you think might help our investigation, please telephone the Mirror on 0800 282 591 or you can email mirrornews@mirror.co.uk.

Alex Wheatle MBE is acclaimed author of novels including Brixton Rock, Brenton Brown, Island Songs & East Of Acre

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/award-winning-author-abused-council-3852554#ixzz37ONjwLOs
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Butler-Sloss WHOOSHED

Post by PeterMac on 14.07.14 12:08

Butler-Sloss has been WHOOSHED !
No longer in charge of the enquiry.
SKY news - now.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.07.14 12:10

Should never had been put in charge.    Power to the internet.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 14.07.14 12:12

@PeterMac wrote:Butler-Sloss has been WHOOSHED !
No longer in charge of the enquiry.
SKY news - now.

As is only right!  clapping 

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 14.07.14 12:16

Yes - you beat me to it Petermac - so who is going to sit in the chair now?

Lots of questions being asked now about why she was appointed with her past track record and family connection.

As an aside can't believe some reporter just used the Bu**ered word and other rather sensitive language at this time of the day....Whoops!

Let us hope they appoint someone who has the victims feelings foremost in their inquiry, and not the establishments...Okay I can dream....

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 14.07.14 12:17

Thank god for that but lets see who she is replaced with.

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Whooshed- by her own hand

Post by PeterMac on 14.07.14 12:22

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2691432/Ex-judge-Butler-Sloss-QUITS-Establishment-child-abuse-inquiry-row-brother-sitting-Thatcher-Cabinet.html

Ex-judge Butler-Sloss QUITS child abuse inquiry over row about her brother sitting in Thatcher Cabinet during era of Establishment 'cover-up'
Former High Court judge resigns from panel inquiry into abuse allegations
Due to investigate politicians, police, judiciary and the BBC over decades
Her brother Michael Havers was attorney general in the Cabinet 1979-87
Critics expressed 'surprise' at the apparent conflict of interest
She admits she did not 'sufficiently consider' her family background

STATEMENT: I DID NOT SUFFICIENTLY CONSIDER MY BACKGROUND
'I was honoured to be invited by the Home Secretary to chair the wide-ranging inquiry about child sexual abuse and hoped I could make a useful contribution.
'It has become apparent over the last few days, however, that there is a widespread perception, particularly among victim and survivor groups, that I am not the right person to chair the inquiry.
'It has also become clear to me that I did not sufficiently consider whether my background and the fact my brother had been attorney general would cause difficulties.
'This is a victim-orientated inquiry and those who wish to be heard must have confidence that the members of the panel will pay proper regard to their concerns and give appropriate advice to Government.
'Nor should media attention be allowed to be diverted from the extremely important issues at stake, namely whether enough has been done to protect children from sexual abuse and hold to account those who commit these appalling crimes.
'Having listened to the concerns of victim and survivor groups and the criticisms of MPs and the media, I have come to the conclusion that I should not chair this inquiry and have so informed the Home Secretary.
'I should like to add that I have dedicated my life to public service, to the pursuit of justice and to protecting the rights of children and families and I wish the inquiry success in its important work.'

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.07.14 12:57

Good!

Now who is next and will the Government treat this seriously now?

I expect not.

I expect another "sound" appointment but this one a little bit more subtle.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 14.07.14 18:09

Just been listening to LBC - and the phone in is 'who do you think should replace Baroness BS - well so far people have come up with some real Gems - Jeremy Paxman, Martin Bell, Alan Sugar!!!! Yep you heard me right and.....Janet Street Porter....OMG - what has this country come to - they want a celebrity child abuse enquiry. And an all BBC one by the looks of things - how handy that would be.

The one that really worried me though, as I could actually see it happening, and I'm sure she is pushing herself forward for the position as I write this - is Esther Rantzen (sorry don't know how to spell it. I will be really angry if she gets even a seat on that panel. That woman does not come across as a genuine caring person to me - more out for herself and what she can get.

Let's face it - this whole inquiry has become a huge mess, and I'm really disappointed in Theresa May, saying she still thinks that Baroness BS was the right appointment.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 on 14.07.14 23:55

candyfloss wrote:
Blimey!

Just read that article about Alex Wheatle MBE being abused at Shirley Oaks.  I know the area and have a tale to tell...

In the early 90s I used to 'see' a (female) member of my staff who supplemented her wages as a nurse looking after a very elderly woman in a posh house literally down the road, (it's all coming back to me...I think I was told she was the last descendent of the Lloyd family that once owned the neighbouring Lloyd Park). We often had 'peeping Toms' at the window whilst we were 'enjoying each others' company'. I used to park in a woodland, car park a few hundred yards away (in case her hubby ever spotted my car), and when I used to leave her in the early hours before the next shift arrived I'd often end up sprinting to my car as there were always men lurking around.  Anyway... here's the interesting bit... A year or so later I was engaged to someone. We both worked at West Wickham. Remembering the car park on Shirley Hills I once pulled in so as we could have a cuddle. It soon became apparent there was lots going on... lots of men in cars, wandering off in the dark into the bushes, etc. Now, of course, everyone has heard of 'dogging' but we'd never heard of anything like it back then!! My fiance loved detective stories (she ended up joining the Met) and so we often used to drive there, park up, and note down car registration numbers and see if we could spot them around Croydon during the day.  Over the course of a month or two we had quite a dossier, all for our amusement, and even followed the most regular visitor (a small blue Peugeot I recall) to their house once!

Anyway... eventually we got 'scared off' by a huge bloke we used to call 'Volvo Man'. Every door was dented and bashed and he used to park in the middle of the car park and we got the distinct impression he was there to stop people interfering in what was going on. We got spooked and found something else to occupy us. However, months later, driving by, my fiance caught her new bracelet in her cardigan and broke it. By chance I pulled in to the car-park to put the light on and see if we could unpick it from her sleeve and fix it.  We noted 'Volvo Man' drive off, but a couple of minutes later he returned, parking across our bonnet a coupe of feet from us with three of the biggest blokes you'd ever seen. They all stared at us from their car, across the bonnet, straight at us. I couldn't reverse as there was a bank of earth behind us. This all lasted ,ere seconds as... thankfully... a Council(?) dog-van turned in to the car-park and the Volvo inched away. The two blokes got out of the Council van got two Alsatians out of the back of the van and came over to us and said something like "What are you doing here?" ...and "It's not safe they call it Poofters' Paradise"... As they walked away one laughed and said "Stick around and you'll see some fun". We didn't know what they meant and they entered the woods over the road. We drove off thinking we might get told off for sticking around just as they emerged and came back past their van and into Shirley Hills woods. Intrigued at what he'd said, we just went down the road and turned round so as we could come back past the car park...and I'll never forgot what we saw!! We must have seen 30 or even 40 men leaving the woods...running, jogging, quickly walking. It was like when you see mice scurrying at every speed and in every direction!  I have a vivid memory of one man with no trousers on, a bed-roll under his arm and a leather jacket running at full pelt almost into the path of my car.

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention my tale. I'd never realised until reading that article posted here that Shirley Hills Hospital had been a children's home/hospital. Now that I do, I can't believe that the woods surrounding it were absolutely filled with, and evidently known to be used for, men meeting for sex.  I've no problem with consenting adults doing anything... but in the article Alex Wheatle MBE mentioned something like men "just wandering about the grounds" and so I hope my tale has illustrated what I saw was going on in the area surrounding the hospital. It makes you wonder why 'that' particular few acres attracted so many men for sex? A coincidence based on geography (due to it being a convenient site between Croydon and the large post-war New Addington Estate)...or something more sinister' and organised?

n.b. For the record...I've some very close gay mates and, in relaying the above tale, I'm definitely not suggesting in any way that homosexual men are any more/less interested in kids than heterosexuals. I can assure you my gay mates are as disgusted by child abuse as anyone else in these forums.

Sonmi-451

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 15.07.14 0:10

Wow! Your date nights were very different to mine.

Seriously though, interesting story. 

Have to ask - are you still with your fiance?

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 on 15.07.14 0:38

Nope... She joined the Metropolitan Police just after we got married...and the marriage didn't survive her training course at Hendon!  eek  I just couldn't compete with a cheap bar and all those testosterone fueled chaps in their uniforms and the marriage lasted...err... about 3 months ! n.b. My 2nd marriage lasted 6 months... so hopefully, if I get married a third time, I might try and make it to an anniversary!!Mr

Sonmi-451

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 15.07.14 0:51

Oh sorry to hear that - and here was I hoping for your happy ending. She did sound a very feisty one though, completely career orientated!

However, you want to get married a third time ......? Third time lucky perhaps?.....Here's hoping you will be.

(Sorry to others - I know this is way off topic but this tale really got my curiosity going)

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 15.07.14 23:04

Bill Maloney update

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: