The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Tory MP WARNED Simon Danczuk to back-off Westminster child abuse scandal

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tory MP WARNED Simon Danczuk to back-off Westminster child abuse scandal

Post by PeterMac on 11.07.14 8:17

Why bother getting her removed.
It has started already

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2688160/Labour-peer-escape-child-abuse-charges-ill.html

Labour peer ‘will escape child abuse charges as he is too ill’: 'Crimes worse than Cyril Smith'
Politician, who is in his 80s, faces more than 20 allegations of child abuse
Police probing claims he preyed on victims in children's home while an MP
Suspect faces allegations of rape and sexual assault spanning decades
Those close to case claim allegations are 'more serious' than Cyril Smith scandal

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 11.07.14 8:33

@PeterMac wrote:Why bother getting her removed.
It has started already

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2688160/Labour-peer-escape-child-abuse-charges-ill.html

Labour peer ‘will escape child abuse charges as he is too ill’: 'Crimes worse than Cyril Smith'
Politician, who is in his 80s, faces more than 20 allegations of child abuse
Police probing claims he preyed on victims in children's home while an MP
Suspect faces allegations of rape and sexual assault spanning decades
Those close to case claim allegations are 'more serious' than Cyril Smith scandal
What about his VICTIMS? What about JUSTICE?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 11.07.14 9:39

In a moving eulogy to Cyril Smith, the Deputy Prime Minister, Nick Clegg heaped praise on the perverted paedophile:
Cyril Smith was a larger-than-life character and one of the most recognisable and likeable politicians of his day.
I am deeply saddened to hear the news of his death today, and offer my sincere condolences to his family and friends.
“Everybody in Rochdale knew him, not only as their MP but also as a friend.
“He was a true Liberal, dedicated to his constituency, always showing great passion and determination.
“Cyril was a colourful politician who kept the flame of Liberalism alive when the party was much smaller than it is today.
Rochdale and Britain have sadly lost one of their great MPs, and I think we can safely say there will never be an MP quite like Cyril Smith again.”

Why would Clegg pretend he knew nothing about Smith’s child-raping ways when he was obviously aware of all the rumours.

Is Nick Clegg himself being blackmailed ?

When will Dolphin Square be mentioned ?

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/09/14/the-queens-lieutenants-elm-guest-house-bbc-paedophiles-mark-speight-filthy-cyril-smith-and-the-dolphin-square-connection/

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 11.07.14 11:19

Welcome bubblewrap   welcome

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.07.14 12:12

Interesting that the Labour peer has SUDDENLY developed dementia.
He was OK a short time ago when his office was raided and it was all over the press.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 11.07.14 12:22

@PeterMac wrote:Interesting that the Labour peer has SUDDENLY developed dementia.
He was OK a short time ago when his office was raided and it was all over the press.

Oh - it`s him is it?  The one whose office was searched in March and also his home a few months before that.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 11.07.14 14:12

No conflict of interests with Sloss  nah 

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1946&dat=19591013&id=DsAtAAAAIBAJ&sjid=G50FAAAAIBAJ&pg=7184,2488899
Unbelievable

Chair of CSA Inquiry was once a Parliamentary candidate for Conservatives

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 11.07.14 15:42

NEEDLEBLOG http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/
July 11, 2014  
Baroness Butler-Sloss: And Now A Link To Kincora !
Once again it is through her brother, former Attorney General in Margaret Thatcher’s government Michael Havers.
Just how many potential conflicts of interests can one person have before they are removed as chairperson of the independent inquiry into historical child abuse ?
Last year it was revealed the UK’s most senior legal figure was told that a former religious preacher involved in loyalist circles, who was a suspect in the Kincora abuse scandal, walked free because of perjured evidence.
In a private meeting, Attorney General Michael Havers and senior Government officials were briefed on the man’s links to the children’s home – and how a file on his case had been destroyed
Three senior staff – William McGrath, Raymond Semple and Joseph Mains – were jailed in 1981 for the abuse, but there have been suggestions of a mass cover-up by the Secret Service, which was rumoured to be protecting high-ranking paedophiles in the military, Civil Service and politics.
The scandal was referred to in several files released by the Public Record Office under the 30-year rule. However, the files have been redacted with key papers removed – while one file couldn’t be found.
One file contains a note of the private meeting in February 1982 attended by senior members of the political and legal establishment, including the Attorney General, Secretary of State Jim Prior, the Lord Chancellor Quintin Hogg and Sir William Bourne, a barrister and senior civil servant.
Just before the meeting, Mr Havers had spoken to the Director of Public Prosecutions for Northern Ireland.
According to the memo, Mr Havers learned that the RUC was investigating three separate aspects of the Kincora affair.
“The first concerned a man… who in 1972 was falsely acquitted on the basis of perjured evidence; the file on his case has subsequently been destroyed by a bomb,” the memo reports.
Mr Havers was also told how the man may have withheld information on a notorious murder which took place nine years earlier.
The body of 10-year-old Brian McDermott was discovered in a sack in the River Lagan in September, 1973. No one was ever convicted of the killing. The meeting was told that the information provided “conflicted with what the RUC had previously told ministers and officials”.
The Kincora scandal first emerged in January 1980.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 11.07.14 18:23

Keith Vaz has said he is "disappointed" that the Home Office has failed to provide MPs with a list of 114 lost files relating to child abuse.

Mr Vaz's home affairs committee requested the information after it questioned Mark Sedwill, the Home Office's top civil servant, on Tuesday.

Mr Sedwill said he would seek to publish a redacted version of the list

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28261527

I don't think any dossiers or files were ever destroyed. Now playing for more time.

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.07.14 18:28

@bubblewrap wrote:Keith Vaz has said he is "disappointed" that the Home Office has failed to provide MPs with a list of 114 lost files relating to child abuse.

Mr Vaz's home affairs committee requested the information after it questioned Mark Sedwill, the Home Office's top civil servant, on Tuesday.

Mr Sedwill said he would seek to publish a redacted version of the list

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28261527

I don't think any dossiers or files were ever destroyed. Now playing for more time.
Keith Vaz is disappointed in lack of info!

Oh perleese.

From Wiki

Home Affairs Select Committee
Vaz was elected Chair of the Home Affairs Select Committee, replacing John Denham, on 26 July 2007. He was unusually nominated to the Committee by government minister Harriet Harman, Leader of the House of Commons and Lord Privy Seal, rather than by the quasi-independent Committee of Selection which, under the Standing Orders of the House, nominates members to select committees.[27] Harman argued that this was because there was not sufficient time to go through the usual procedure before the impending summer recess. The Chairman of the Committee of Selection told the House that the Committee had been ready to meet earlier that week, but had been advised by the Government that there was no business for it to transact.[28]

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 11.07.14 18:33

@PeterMac wrote:Interesting that the Labour peer has SUDDENLY developed dementia.

Sounds like a misdiagnois and the Labour peer has suddenly been afflicted with Ernest Saunders' syndrome, PeterMac

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 11.07.14 18:40

A man abused by a paedophile priest in Sussex says Baroness Butler-Sloss is the wrong person to lead an inquiry into how public bodies dealt with allegations of child abuse.

Phil Johnson says she told him she wanted to exclude his allegations of abuse at the hands of a bishop from a public report because she "cared about the church" and "did not want to give the press a bishop".  what 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28257488

These people are fukcing mad. Totally insane IMO

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.07.14 19:18

Well if that is true then surely Cameron will have to get rid of her.  Another cannot believe what I am reading moment.   Sadly, they are becoming more and more frequent, or is it that a lot more is coming out because of the internet.

Take the hearing in Portugal, without Joana's and the 2 justice forum members accounts we would not have a very full account of what really happened in the court room.   

Why didn't MSM give such detailed account, they cannot be sued for reporting what happens/is said in a court room so no fears there then surely?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 11.07.14 20:27

@ultimaThule wrote:

Sounds like a misdiagnois and the Labour peer has suddenly been afflicted with Ernest Saunders' syndrome, PeterMac

I'm sure it's not too difficult to find an accommodating doctor, as medicine is not an exact science.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.07.14 20:48

@tasprin wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:

I'm sure it's not too difficult to find an accommodating doctor, as medicine is not an exact science.

A sound doctor is required.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 11.07.14 22:05

@plebgate wrote:Well if that is true then surely Cameron will have to get rid of her.  Another cannot believe what I am reading moment.   Sadly, they are becoming more and more frequent, or is it that a lot more is coming out because of the internet.

Take the hearing in Portugal, without Joana's and the 2 justice forum members accounts we would not have a very full account of what really happened in the court room.   

Why didn't MSM give such detailed account, they cannot be sued for reporting what happens/is said in a court room so no fears there then surely?

Nah - she`s got blue blood running through her veins and she`s a Tory blue.

Why do they call blue movies `blue`?

I too cannot believe what I`m reading plebgate.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 11.07.14 22:32

NEEDLEBLOG http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/
July 11, 2014  
Keith Vaz Called For New Law To Protect His Friend Greville Janner
In 1991 Keith Vaz proposed a new law to protect the ‘innocence’ of his ‘friend’ and ‘neighbour’ Greville Janner because  of the ‘lies’ that had been told about the now Lord Janner.
I particularly like this part given as a reason for such a law  to protect the ‘innocent’:
“My hon. and learned Friend [Greville Janner], too, is a brave man in what he has done, said and endured over the past weeks and months. Every one of us should be grateful to him, because…what has happened to my hon. and learned Friend could happen to any one of us, so we should all be aware of it.”
Says it all really…

Mr. Keith Vaz (Leicester, East)
I first met my hon. and learned Friend the Member for Leicester, West (Mr. Janner) when, at his invitation, I came to the House with his son to see how Parliament operated. I would not have believed that a few years later I would have been selected as the prospective parliamentary candidate for Leicester, East, and would be his neighbour.
I am delighted to be here today to give my hon. and learned Friend my full support. My hon. Friend the Member for Leicester, South (Mr. Marshall) cannot be here today because of his parliamentary duties in Northern Ireland, but he joins me in believing my hon. and learned Friend to be the victim of a cowardly and wicked attack by people who simply did not care what damage they did to him or to anyone else. I too wish to extend my good wishes to my hon. and learned Friend’s wife and family, and to all his friends, who I know have stood by him during these terrible months. They have shared that terrible burden.
My hon. and learned Friend is a distinguished Member for Leicester, West. His family in intertwined with the history of the city of Leicester. Before he was elected in 1970, his father was the Member for Leicester, West. The people of his constituency do not believe the lies. They are with him now, and they will be with him in the future, because they know of his unstinting service to anyone who approaches him, for whatever cause. He has vindicated himself, and all of us, in what he has said tonight.
I remember a speech made by my hon. Friend the Member for Birmingham, Ladywood (Ms. Short), who is another brave Member of the House who has suffered at the hands of a certain newspaper. I worked in the corridor where she had her office, and we Miss her in the west cloisters—especially her use of our fax machine. I recall that, just before her speech, my hon. Friend went through an agonising time wondering whether she should come before the House to tell it what she felt. Courageously, she did so—and struck a blow for every one of us in the House.
My hon. and learned Friend, too, is a brave man in what he has done, said and endured over the past weeks and months. Every one of us should be grateful to him, because, as the hon. Members for Rutland and Melton (Mr. Latham) and for Leicestershire, North-West (Mr. Ashby) said, what has happened to my hon. and learned Friend could happen to any one of us, so we should all be aware of it.
During the course of that terrible ordeal, I suggested to the Lord Chancellor that there should be a change in the law to provide for the protection of the innocent. The Lord Chancellor said that he would consider the idea. The Solicitor-General is here today, and I make him an offer. I came 18th in the ballot for private Members’ Bills. I know that that is not very high —and there are other subjects that I wish to raise. Nevertheless, I would happily introduce a Bill to cover the point if the right hon. and learned Gentleman would promise it a safe passage through the House.
We should not wait for another Criminal Justice Bill. There is parliamentary time, and we should get on with the job. I foresee that many unscrupulous people in this country would be prepared to do exactly the same thing again. If it is possible to do so, I will happily give the Solicitor-General my place.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 11.07.14 22:46

A bit more information on Keith Vaz. How he's still an MP I have no idea:

Suspension from House of Commons[edit]

In 2002, Vaz was suspended from the House of Commons for one month after a Committee on Standards and Privileges inquiry found that he had made false allegations against Eileen Eggington, a former policewoman. The committee concluded that "Mr Vaz recklessly made a damaging allegation against Miss Eggington to the Commissioner, which was not true, and which could have intimidated Miss Eggington or undermined her credibility".[21]

Eileen Eggington, a retired police officer who had served 34 years in the Metropolitan Police, including a period as deputy head of Special Branch, wanted to help a friend, Mary Grestny, who had worked as personal assistant to Vaz's wife. After leaving the job in May 2000, Grestny dictated a seven-page statement about Mrs Vaz to Eggington in March 2001, who sent it to Elizabeth Filkin. Grestny's statement included allegations that Mr and Mrs Vaz had employed an illegal immigrant as their nanny and that they had been receiving gifts from Asian businessmen such as Hinduja brothers. The allegations were denied by Mr Vaz and the Committee found no evidence to support them.[21]

In late 2001, Vaz complained to Leicestershire police that his mother had been upset by a telephone call from "a woman named Mrs Egginton", who claimed to be a police officer. The accusations led to Ms. Eggington being questioned by police.[22] Vaz also wrote a letter of complaint to Elizabeth Filkin, but when she tried to make inquiries Vaz accused her of interfering with a police inquiry and threatened to report her to the Speaker of the House of Commons. Eggington denied that she had ever telephoned Vaz's mother and offered her home and mobile telephone records as evidence. The Commons committee decided that she was telling the truth. They added: "Mr Vaz recklessly made a damaging allegation against Miss Eggington, which was not true and which could have intimidated Miss Eggington and undermined her credibility."

A letter to Elizabeth Filkin from Detective Superintendent Nick Gargan made it plain that the police did not believe Vaz's mother ever received the phone call and the person who came closest to being prosecuted was not Eggington but Vaz. Gargan said that the police had considered a range of possible offences, including wasteful employment of the police, and an attempt to pervert the course of justice. Leicestershire police eventually decided not to prosecute. "We cannot rule out a tactical motivation for Mr Vaz's contact with Leicestershire Constabulary but the evidence does not support further investigation of any attempt to pervert the course of justice."[21]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Vaz

The system is filthy to the core.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 11.07.14 23:14

They're certainly all in it together Sallypelt

SPOTLIGHT ON ABUSE (This site has an amazing amount of information)
Historic child abuse: NSPCC to run another cover up?
July 9, 2014
National Independent Inquiry Into Organised Child Abuse
It is deeply concerning that this government has appointed the NSPCC to run one of its enquiries into the extent and cover up of child abuse in British institutions.
Those of us who were in the care system and suffered the abusers have for decades seen our allegations face a brick wall of silence from such charities and organised suppression by lawyers acting on their behalf. In my childhood memoir, The Golly in the Cupboard , I chronicled some of the terrible abuse of young children that took place at our Barnardos home in Southport, Lancashire. I also related attempts of Barnardos to silence us children, to cover up the issue and their failure to pursue prosecution of the perpetrators following the intervention of the police.
Barnardos and many in NSPCC and other charities welcomed the book. However these charities, such as NSPCC, Barnardos, the Children’s Society and the Salvation Army, which previously cared for thousands of young people in children’s homes and refuges, remain quiet on the issue of not only their failure to act regarding abuse of children in their care, they have also yet to disclose who amongst their management were responsible for the cover ups.
Barnardo’s, which the courts demonstrated failed to disclose on horrendous abuse of children in its care in Northern Ireland has been given a key role in Parliamentary investigations and now, yet another potentially compromised charity, NSPCC, is put in charge of a historic child abuse investigation.
Justice demands that these charities that faced allegations of abuse should be forced to come forward and submit to police investigations into how those allegations were covered up and by whom. In response to the Savile outcry, David Cameron tried to smear the public outrage as a “witchunt against gays” Now this appointment of the NSPCC smells of being one more step of damage limitation i.e. a cover up to prevent the ”whole truth and nothing but the truth” from coming out.
That the government is struggling to find any institution responsible for children, government or law enforcement that is not tainted with cover ups of child abuse, is exactly the reason why a full and open independent public enquiry should be established immediately to root out the abusers and excusers that were and remain a menace to our children.
Phil Frampton
Former Barnardo Boy
Founder of The Care Leavers Association (2000)
http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Westminster Child Abuse Scandal

Post by The Wood beyond the Trees on 12.07.14 0:08

It is well worth while viewing the Spotlight on Abuse 'Cleveland' report, which is a revelation, and very relevant to the Butler-Sloss appointment.

I have been trying to conjure up a dream-team for this Inquiry, something of a challenge, but my suggestions for starters would be 
Camila Batmanghelidjh and Doreen Lawence, possibly Anthony Seldon (but he may be too much part of the establishment).  Can anyone else think of people who would be fearless in fighting for justice for all those who have suffered so horribly at the hands of the powerful and depraved?

The Wood beyond the Trees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 12.07.14 1:10

Steve Messham is back in the news.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9655810/Tory-child-abuse-claims-investigated-by-government.html

Opps, it's an old article from 2012, but where is Steve Messham now?

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap on 12.07.14 6:44

@The Wood beyond the Trees wrote:It is well worth while viewing the Spotlight on Abuse 'Cleveland' report, which is a revelation, and very relevant to the Butler-Sloss appointment.

I have been trying to conjure up a dream-team for this Inquiry, something of a challenge, but my suggestions for starters would be 
Camila Batmanghelidjh and Doreen Lawence, possibly Anthony Seldon (but he may be too much part of the establishment).  Can anyone else think of people who would be fearless in fighting for justice for all those who have suffered so horribly at the hands of the powerful and depraved?

Bill Maloney has been fighting for many years. I don't trust ANY politician or the Establishment.
This video is harrowing, but it does allow the viewer to understand the scale of this abuse.

Updated video :

bubblewrap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 12.07.14 8:23

As I said before, I once lived in Leicester for a few years.

Keith Vaz is probably not mr squeaky-clean.

As we can see above from his support of Janner and his wish list.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.07.14 9:04

@bubblewrap wrote:
@The Wood beyond the Trees wrote:It is well worth while viewing the Spotlight on Abuse 'Cleveland' report, which is a revelation, and very relevant to the Butler-Sloss appointment.

Bill Maloney has been fighting for many years. I don't trust ANY politician or the Establishment.
This video is harrowing, but it does allow the viewer to understand the scale of this abuse.

Updated video :
Thank you for this bubblewrap. I've just spent an hour and a half watching these two videos.

God Bless Chris Fay.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 12.07.14 10:20

@bubblewrap wrote:Why would Clegg pretend he knew nothing about Smith’s child-raping ways when he was obviously aware of all the rumours.

Is Nick Clegg himself being blackmailed ?

Perhaps, but you might find this article interesting. http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/the-curious-case-of-nick-clegg-leon-brittan-william-hague-derek-laud-cyril-smith-david-cameron-and-the-vip-child-abuse-connection/

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum