The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:06 pm

@Justformaddie wrote:IMO it's not maddie in that shop, they must have new information, I've never read before about this apparent sighting which makes me wonder why tell now 7yrs down the line. Could one of the witnesses from Tuesday have spoken?  huh  IMO

Indeed, this could be new information that came from the questioning this week.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:11 pm

The Telegraph article is from August 2008.......

This 'shop' that SY want to search, could it be LUZDOC? The 24hr doctors, I guess. Right near the Smith sighting.

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Operation Grange detectives BELIEVE burglars KILLED Madeleine DURING a bungled break-in at her family’s holiday apartment and buried her body nearby.

YESTERDAY, JULY 3rd 2014. @ 21:24 hrs.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-uk-cops-slammed-3806229#ixzz36SPUrnvc
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, miracle upon miracle, Madeleine comes back to 'life' and goes 'shopping' AFTER she was 'killed' IN apartment 5A, and buried nearby, according to the Gospel of St Andy, the patron Saint of detectives, at OG!

NEXT!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:14 pm

There are, for example, four restaurants in the rua 25 de abril

http://www.algarveluzbay.com/restaurants/

MarleneP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:16 pm

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-send-sniffer-3807955

Snipped from the above article:

There were a number of sightings of a man seen carrying a child towards the beach away from the holiday apartments were Madeleine’s family were staying in Praia da Luz in 2007.

That's interesting then. A number of sightings. Witnesses been talking maybe.

FrankS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:19 pm

If I'm following the 'CCTV recent releases' story correctly it comes from the Sun via a number of feeds and is actually a picture that has been presented as recently released a number of times going back several years. They might have a new witness statement but I think all the CCTV stuff is just old reports rehashed.

Themis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camgirl on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi truthwillout - yes I was thinking just that - Luzdoc on the corner - it was mentioned long ago on a forum that this could have been where the man carrying child was heading for.

Camgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:24 pm

@Cristobell wrote:
Popcorn wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:On the shop thingy

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/police-cctv-file-photos-is-this-madeleine-maddie-mccann/story-e6frev00-1111117121454?nk=f3ac204a496465aade854e11e5b1672f

INCREDIBLE CCTV footage has emerged of a little girl - who closely resembles missing toddler Madeleine "Maddie" McCann - in a shop just hours after she vanished.
---------------------------------------------------

AFTER she 'vanished' !!!!.

That would BLOW Operation Grange's detectives, latest, push on the gullible 'public',  their total BELIEF/ 'theory' that 'bungling child killer burglars' killed her and buried her 'nearby' RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER!

Amazing. A mousy-blonde kid openly walking around in a shop in Amsterdam with an adult - 13 hours after Madeleine's disappearance. Of course it's her. I've never seen any other little girls who look like that, have you?
I cannot believe anyone even bothers showing these global "sightings". It's such obvious piffle. They didn't find April Jones in a Seven Eleven in Detroit, did they? Or Holly and Jessica choosing T shirts in M&S in Zagreb?
Even as non whitewash believer, I find this incredulous!  How can they spend hunreds of thousands digging up PDL looking for a body, then the following week follow up a lead that involves a 'live' child?  Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing, I wonder?
But Cristobell, this would fit exactly into everything SY have ever said about their investigation - that they are following a number of hypotheses. Maddie dead, burglars, drug dealers etc is only one hypothesis. Personally I think they are completely bonkers but it's perfectly rational to have hypotheses that contradict one another. We can only hope that once they have eliminated all other hypotheses [how long is the list?] they will go back to the evidence.

endgame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Appears 'SIMILAR' is the new 'buzz word' for Grange!

"hairs at SM's 'SIMILAR' to missing child's"

"girl in shop 'SIMILAR' to missing child"

Well i've just 'seen' a wee girl that looked remarkably 'SIMILAR' as the 'missing' child , in Sainsbury's!

Better call OG then!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:27 pm

http://theportugalnews.com/news/back-to-square-one/31993

Back to square one
BY BRENDAN DE BEER, IN NEWS · 03-07-2014 14:43:00 · 0 COMMENTS
After eight days of scrubland searches in Praia da Luz, British detectives admitted upon their return to the UK that “no evidence relating to Madeleine McCann had been identified.” With questioning in the Faro’s Polícia Judiciária police headquarters having drawn to a close, sources close to the case told The Portugal News: “Unfortunately we are nowhere nearer to solving the case than we were seven years ago” though it appears the investigation is far from over.

Sources explained this week that no new operations have been scheduled in the search for Madeleine McCann. This comes after the largest ever overseas deployment undertaken by British police last month in Praia da Luz, followed by a series of interviews conducted in Faro this week.
But British police did indicate that new lines of inquiry could be pursued in the coming months.
Metropolitan Police said in June that in addition to the activities which have now taken place “further requests are being compiled and will be submitted in due course.”
British police further explained that there was still “a substantial amount of work yet to be completed in the coming months.”
To date, Portuguese authorities have received four International Letters of Request.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, Portuguese detectives posed a series of questions to four suspects and 11 witnesses at the request of Scotland Yard, with British detectives sitting in during these interviews.
The stepfather of one of the suspects told reporters outside the police station his stepson had been faced with a total of 253 questions.
All 15 persons of interest left the Faro PJ headquarters without any charges or restrictions being placed upon them.
British police also brought two tracker dogs to Portugal, which sources close to the case had told The Portugal News could possibly be used in the search of a specific car, but this line of inquiry did not materialise.
Following the questioning which took place in Faro this week, the Attorney-General’s office in Lisbon sent a statement to The Portugal News reiterating the country’s strict secrecy laws which govern ongoing investigations.
“In the context of judicial cooperation requested by the English authorities, the investigation has been pursued as planned according to the respective responsible parties. We reaffirm that the content of the requests made by the British authorities is confidential and the Attorney General’s Office will not make any comments on the matter” the statement read.
Faro PJ police director Mota Carmo was not present at any stage during this latest phase of the investigation, police sources confirmed.
Questioned over whether relations between the two police forces have become strained over the past few months, sources here said: “Portuguese police have provided total support of British detectives as is requested by law and will continue to do so in the future.”

FrankS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Joana Morais ‏[ltr]@xklamation[/ltr]  now
Confirmed, it was indeed Malinka's mother's car that was inspected #McCann - PT media reports http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/arguidos-answered-to-250-questions-and.html 

FrankS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Why is Tannerman in that pic?

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:37 pm

@Woofer wrote:Why is Tannerman in that pic?
I think Brenden is deliberately taking the piss.

FrankS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:42 pm

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
But that is precisely what has been happening, and in spades (both metaphorcial and literal) over the past 3 months, with Exclusive Pics or other photographic agencies always on hand into the bargain - as we saw yesterday with two Met Police putting up two Maddie posters

Actually they were Sun reporters and not Met Police, and it was back in October last year.

According to Nigel Moore on mccannfiles.com:

"It has been suggested that the picture above shows Scotland Yard officers putting up a wanted poster in Praia da Luz, on Tuesday this week. It doesn't. It shows Sun journalist Dan Sales putting up the poster produced by The Sun, in October 2013."

Here is Mr Sales with one of those posters:

Actually it dosen't 'matter' WHO was putting up the 'posters, as the two 'faces' shown, were not 'real' people but were from computer generated/ e-fit artists 'input/imagination'

NOBODY, afaik, 'saw' these 'made up/invented 'face/s' of this/these 'suspect/suspects'

ISTBC.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elasticandy on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:49 pm

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:The Telegraph article is from August 2008.......

This 'shop' that SY want to search, could it be LUZDOC? The 24hr doctors, I guess. Right near the Smith sighting.
always been in my mind - doctors have oath of confidentiality - who knows who the mccanns knew at the practice IMO - makes an interesting hypothesis

elasticandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:51 pm

So, with yet ANOTHER 'finger' (how MANY have they fcuking got?) 'of OG 'suspicion' pointed at the 'shop', can the  'owner' SUE the MET IF they 'find' nothing?

That's reputational 'damage', to his business, on a grand scale, isn't it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Operation Grange detectives BELIEVE burglars KILLED Madeleine DURING a bungled break-in at her family’s holiday apartment and buried her body nearby.

July 3rd, 2014.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:52 pm

@jeanmonroe wrote:
Actually it dosen't 'matter' WHO was putting up the 'posters, as the two 'faces' shown, were not 'real' people but were from computer generated/ e-fit artists  'input/imagination'

NOBODY, afaik,  'saw' these 'made up/invented  'face/s' of this/these 'suspect/suspects'

ISTBC.

It does matter when it's being put forward as part of an argument to show that SY are just there as a public relations exercise, when the people in the photo are nothing to do with the police. It does matter that people get their facts correct.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PMR on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Q
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
Actually it dosen't 'matter' WHO was putting up the 'posters, as the two 'faces' shown, were not 'real' people but were from computer generated/ e-fit artists  'input/imagination'

NOBODY, afaik,  'saw' these 'made up/invented  'face/s' of this/these 'suspect/suspects'

ISTBC.

It does matter when it's being put forward as part of an argument to show that SY are just there as a public relations exercise, when the people in the photo are nothing to do with the police.  It does matter that people get their facts correct.
Quite right it matters,when people are stating adamantly a picture shows one thing, when in fact it shows another .

PMR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:02 pm

whatliesbehindthesofa
---------------------------

I agree with 'facts'

DID anyone actually 'see' the full frontal face/s, of the man/men, 'potrayed' full frontal, facially, in the posters?

If not, then where have these full frontal 'suspect/s' FACES, come from?

Thankfully my OH dosen't resemble these er, um, 'suspects' in the least.

But i wouldn't want to be an innocent man who DOES, or is SIMILAR to, would you?

"Feet wouldn't touch the ground", and all that!

eta; If the face/s, on the posters, were of, say, George Cloney, Brad Pitt etc.' then even i would be booking a flight to Portugal, to join in the 'search', for THEM!   winkwink winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:08 pm

@jeanmonroe wrote:whatliesbehindthesofa
---------------------------

I agree with 'facts'

DID anyone actually 'see' the full frontal face/s, of the man/men, 'potrayed' full frontal, facially, in the posters?

If not, then where have these full frontal 'suspect/s' FACES, come from?

That has nothing to do with the point I was making in my post that you quoted, that's all I am addressing here.  I'm not interested in getting into another heated debate about Smithman. If you don't mind  big grin 

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Me neither!

As NOBODY from the Smith 'family' 'saw' the man's FACE, the portrayed FACES, on the posters, must have come from SOMEWHERE.

WHERE did the full frontal facial 'image/s'  on the posters, come from?

That's all i'm asking.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:22 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
Please elaborate FrankS
FrankS has been on this forum before, making very strange utterances. I think that his 100-plus posts so far in under 5 days is an all-time record for the forum. He must have had a very good reason for joining so enthusiastically. To coin a topical phrase: 'Can anyone tell what it is yet?'

As soon as anybody posts on this forum who actually seems to have normal common sense about this case, Tony (and a few others) immediately leap on them accusing them of being God knows what.

We've already lost some really good posters, including Russian Doll.

Please can't admin keep a check on Tony and his conspiracy theory mates? Because this forum is in danger of losing what little credibility it has left, in my opinion.

By all means state your opinion on the case itself, Tony, but please lay off making all sorts of wild accusations about other posters.

And now, let me predict - Tony and/or his mates will leap in and accuse me of being in cahoots with FrankS. Psychic or what?

nobodythereeither

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elasticandy on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:26 pm

i agree

can we have a say without being squished

elasticandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:29 pm

offtopic Thank you that is enough now, this thread is going off topic again!

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum