The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by FrankS on 04.07.14 13:34

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@FrankS wrote:
What are they up to?

Solving the puzzle. That's what.

Nobody knows exactly what they are up to
"What are they up to...nobody knows exactly...they are solving the puzzle, that's what".

Can anyone else spot the flawed logic here?
It's my opinion Tony that 2 Police forces are solving this puzzle.

It's also my opinion Tony that I and nobody else knows exactly how they are doing it.

FrankS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 04.07.14 13:35

@jozi wrote:
This is a article is old and I think this is when Kate was whisked back to the Police Station to see if she could identify the child in the cctv clip and all she did was complain the Police drove too fast !!!

It has been reported in todays Mirror as a current line of enquiry though.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 04.07.14 13:49

@FrankS wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@FrankS wrote:
What are they up to?

"What are they up to...nobody knows exactly...they are solving the puzzle, that's what".

It's also my opinion Tony that I and nobody else knows exactly how they are doing it.

Please elaborate FrankS

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS on 04.07.14 13:54

I don't see how I can Carry on Doctor. 

As I have said. I don't know how they are solving it.

I do believe they will though.

Just my opinion if that's ok.

FrankS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.14 14:06

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
Please elaborate FrankS
FrankS has been on this forum before, making very strange utterances. I think that his 100-plus posts so far in under 5 days is an all-time record for the forum. He must have had a very good reason for joining so enthusiastically. To coin a topical phrase: 'Can anyone tell what it is yet?'

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha on 04.07.14 14:09

I think that last one though may just have been a grammatical error

Garrincha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 04.07.14 14:10

@FrankS wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
@FrankS wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@FrankS wrote:
What are they up to?

Please elaborate FrankS
I don't see how I can Carry on Doctor. 

As I have said. I don't know how they are solving it.

I do believe they will though.

Just my opinion if that's ok.
I think we got lost in the semantics there FrankS

FWIW, I too believe the truth will come out...its just when. I hope I am around to see it.

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.07.14 14:15

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
Please elaborate FrankS
FrankS has been on this forum before, making very strange utterances. I think that his 100-plus posts so far in under 5 days is an all-time record for the forum. He must have had a very good reason for joining so enthusiastically. To coin a topical phrase: 'Can anyone tell what it is yet?'

Perhaps we should ask "Lazz". Frank's her mate, you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS on 04.07.14 14:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
Please elaborate FrankS
FrankS has been on this forum before, making very strange utterances
No I haven't.

I don't believe in a whitewash, and as I genuinely think that 2 police forces are working together to solve this then it equals 'strange utterances' in your view.

Apologies Tony.

FrankS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 04.07.14 14:16

I like how many people use the 'you don't know what they're doing' (SY behind the scenes) as a justification for the parents are in the frame. What if nothing is going on behind the scenes? Plenty people are watching with their own eyes SY 'eliminating' all and sundry because it's all part of the master strategy. Maybe what you see (not read) is what you get and it ain't looking too pretty if you ask me. All imo.

Hongkong Phooey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.07.14 14:19

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:I like how many people use the 'you don't know what they're doing'  (SY behind the scenes) as a justification for the parents are in the frame. What if nothing is going on behind the scenes? Plenty people are watching with their own eyes SY 'eliminating' all and sundry because it's all part of the master strategy. Maybe what you see (not read) is what you get and it ain't looking too pretty if you ask me. All imo.

I agree. If you take what we are seeing and hearing at face value, as I'm inclined to do, it's a dark outlook for justice, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 04.07.14 14:19

Pitchforks at the ready.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FH on 04.07.14 14:21

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@FrankS wrote:
What are they up to?

Tony,
         I (and I suspect a lot of other people here) find it very off putting that you can be quite patronising about the language used in other peoples posts, when it adds nothing to the discussion.  I suspect  you know perfectly well what was meant by the comment "nobody knows" and I see no reason to point out what you seem to view as another persons failing as flawed logic.  To me it is fairly obviously he/she meant  nobody outside of the investigation knows. I'm sure that is how most people would read it. 

Hopefully somebody within the investigation knows,  for the amount of money that has been spent so far, somebody surely has to know what they are up to.  Although,  given the apparent lack of visible progress he/she  could be right and nobody does know.

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elasticandy on 04.07.14 14:31

@FH wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@FrankS wrote:
What are they up to?

Tony,
         I (and I suspect a lot of other people here) find it very off putting that you can be quite patronising about the language used in other peoples posts, when it adds nothing to the discussion.  I suspect  you know perfectly well what was meant by the comment "nobody knows" and I see no reason to point out what you seem to view as another persons failing as flawed logic.  To me it is fairly obviously he/she meant  nobody outside of the investigation knows. I'm sure that is how most people would read it. 

Hopefully somebody within the investigation knows,  for the amount of money that has been spent so far, somebody surely has to know what they are up to.  Although,  given the apparent lack of visible progress he/she  could be right and nobody does know.
I’m with FH

TB your comments, at best, come across as obtuse - I’m happy to here anyone’s views – don’t think anybody needs their posts pulled - "nobody knows" is pretty clear in my book and I would surmise TB also doesn’t know.

If we all did know what "nobody knows" then the forum wouldn’t exist and the guilty parties would be doing time.

elasticandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.07.14 14:35

hijacked Totally off topic.  ontopic  Forum rules are not to attack any poster, please will all abide by this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 04.07.14 14:38

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:I like how many people use the 'you don't know what they're doing'  (SY behind the scenes) as a justification for the parents are in the frame. What if nothing is going on behind the scenes? Plenty people are watching with their own eyes SY 'eliminating' all and sundry because it's all part of the master strategy. Maybe what you see (not read) is what you get and it ain't looking too pretty if you ask me. All imo.
I think the very look of Kate and Gerry tells us they are in deep, deep trouble.  There were no signs of worry or distress during the early years.  I think the change in them this past 18 months is dramatic, they are clearly tormented, Kate more than Gerry.

If this were a whitewash, the McCanns would need to cooperate fully with the police - Tannerman still holding pole position on the OFM page, tells us they are not.  How will a whitewash be achieved without the involvement of the main suspects?

I don't know if this is an elaborate ruse, I'm keeping an open mind, but it seems to me that SY are knocking holes in the McCanns' defence, by eliminating leads that the parents could claim were not followed. 

There was no abductor.  If any of these people called in and questioned were seriously suspected of stealing a child from her bed and murdering her, the would not have been released back onto the streets in full view of the world's press.  Sadly, there are crazy vigilantes out there who would torch a car or worse, if they suspected someone of being a paedophile. 

The McCanns have no enthusiasm for this investigation, statements are having to be dragged out of them.  They can't criticize the police, they have already gone down that route, so they are at this present time having to grin and say through tightly gripped teeth, that they are buoyed by the search or variations thereof.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.14 14:43

OK, amid a flurry of very new posters trying to personalise this, let's try and get back on track with a look at a news item in today's Daily Mirror:

++++++++++++++++

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Detectives are prepared to fight for a Portuguese court order which would allow them to sweep the building for clues

PA

British cops searching for Madeleine McCann are set to send sniffer dogs into a shop where a suspect was seen with a young child on the night the three-year-old vanished.

And detectives are prepared to fight for a Portuguese court order which would allow them to sweep the building for clues.

But Met officers in the Algarve hope the business owner will open his doors to their search dogs, rather than launch a long court battle.

There were a number of sightings of a man seen carrying a child towards the beach away from the holiday apartments were Madeleine’s family were staying in Praia da Luz in 2007.

Now detectives are looking at a particular building, believed to be along the same route, where a new witness has said they saw a suspect going inside with a girl.

It is understood the new information has been gathered by detectives working on Operation Grange, the UK probe into Madeleine’s disappearance.
The exact location and nature of the shop business has not been revealed.

But up to a dozen UK officers from Operation Grange are still in Portugal today, together with two sniffer dogs.

Daily Mirror/Julian Hamilton
British police officers arrive at the police station in Faro, Portugal

The team arrived early today at the Portuguese police headquarters in Faro where it is understood they are discussing the next stage of their investigation with local detectives.

Portuguese TV station SIC broke the news of the shop search.

Their report said: “Other work is still to be confirmed, including searches in a commercial premises in Praia da Luz where someone is said to have seen a man with a child similar to Madeleine entering around the time of her disappearance, a procedure which may require judicial authorisation unless approved by the owner of the premises.”

UK police have been in Portugal since Tuesday, helping with the interviews of four suspects and 11 witnesses.

They have all denied any involvement.

Portuguese police are convinced the men are innocent.

And today the Mirror told how Portugal’s former Home Secretary launched an astonishing attack on the UK police hunt for Madeleine McCann.

Rui Pereira claimed Portuguese police had been “used and abused” and ordered to work for the British.

He has blasted the operation, calling it ‘absurd’ and claiming Portuguese authorities have been ‘subservient’ to the UK.

And he said his country’s police officers had been used as “outsource workers”.

A Portuguese source close to the investigation has also claimed that this week’s operation had taken the investigation no further forward.

He said: “We’re back where we were seven years ago.”

All four men who were interviewed this week are being treated as “persons of special interest” or arguidos.

They were invited to be interviewed but there have been no arrests.

Last month UK police with sniffer dogs searched three areas of scrubland close to where Madeleine was last seen.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-send-sniffer-3807955#ixzz36VT7ZwZy
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

+++++++++++++++++

I am just going to pose this simple question to all on this forum, whther they are Redwood-believers or Redwood-doubters:

What does this pre-announced proposed search of shop premises over 7 years and 2 months ago, which apparently may need Redwood to go to the expense and trouble of obtaining a Court order to do so, tell us (if anything) about what Operation Grange has been 'up to' over the past 3 years and 2 months - and where it might be heading? 

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 04.07.14 14:45

@SallyVern wrote:£5 million! That really ticks me off when I think that they're looking at one possibility only. 7 years of looking at break-in and abduction and coming up with zilch. Not even one piece of evidence to point at an intruder in their apartment. That must say something in itself. I'd like to see them put that much effort and money into looking at the parents to rule them out or in if such evidence arises.
5? It's around 7-8.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.07.14 14:47

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Tannerman is STILL on the Find Madeleine site.

The McCanns are publicly and openly and blatantly and brazenly
calling DCI Redwood a LIAR

I wonder if he cares.

NO - because the mainstream media prints his utterings all the time without critical comment.

He can therefore say and do what he likes, safe in the knowledge that the mainstream media will never question his actions or words

To be fair, I've never really known the mainstream media question anything very much. In fact I'm not really sure what purpose they serve.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 04.07.14 14:47

@Tony Bennett wrote:
I am just going to pose this simple question to all on this forum, whther they are Redwood-believers or Redwood-doubters:

What does this pre-announced proposed search of shop premises over 7 years and 2 months ago, which apparently may need Redwood to go to the expense and trouble of obtaining a Court order to do so, tell us (if anything) about what Operation Grange has been 'up to' over the past 3 years and 2 months - and where it might be heading?

My answer is nothing at all, I have no idea what Operation Grange is doing behind closed doors and I don't expect them to keep the public updated with the gory details on a daily basis. I do expect them to disclose their activities once the investigation is concluded.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.14 14:51

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
My answer is nothing at all, I have no idea what Operation Grange is doing behind closed doors and I don't expect them to keep the public updated with the gory details on a daily basis.
But that is precisely what has been happening, and in spades (both metaphorcial and literal) over the past 3 months, with Exclusive Pics or other photographic agencies always on hand into the bargain - as we saw yesterday with two Met Police putting up two Maddie posters

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.14 14:52

@lj wrote:
@SallyVern wrote:£5 million! That really ticks me off when I think that they're looking at one possibility only. 7 years of looking at break-in and abduction and coming up with zilch. Not even one piece of evidence to point at an intruder in their apartment. That must say something in itself. I'd like to see them put that much effort and money into looking at the parents to rule them out or in if such evidence arises.
5? It's around 7-8.
More like £10 million so far - with tens of thousands of pounds a day being spent each day Grange are in Portugal

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 04.07.14 14:55

@missbeetle wrote:"
To the left, we have Earnest Andy, in a very padded jacket.

To the right, Mrs McCann, fallen woman, spanner-faced with a grim hair-do. Terrible ptosis.

The dress? A nasty, jarring fuschia-and-black wrap number.

The boots and tights?

Unspeakable.

In the very centre, we have the crotch of Dr Gerry McCann.

He's even pointing to it.
Gerry always sit with his legs wide spread. Very unbecoming.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 04.07.14 14:55

@Tony Bennett wrote:
But that is precisely what has been happening, and in spades (both metaphorcial and literal) over the past 3 months, with Exclusive Pics or other photographic agencies always on hand into the bargain - as we saw yesterday with two Met Police putting up two Maddie posters

No, we know what we've been told and what we've witnessed happening in public. We don't know what is happening inside Operation Grange, and that will continue to be the case until the investigation reaches a conclusion.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 04.07.14 14:58

@Bishop Brennan wrote:Latest translated article from Joana Morais:

Maddie: Arguidos answered to 250 questions

Scotland Yard holds on to burglary thesis but the new investigative efforts came to nothing and so far there has been no arrests

By MR/CF

The new investigative efforts of the British police to find out what happened to Maddie McCann continue in Faro.

Four arguidos and eleven witnesses have been questioned within the scope of the Scotland Yard's investigation.

TVI know that the arguidos have agreed to speak up in order to refute the suspicions of being involved in the child's disappearance. They have answered to more than 250 questions. Among these, they were asked if they had murdered the child or if they had burglarized the apartment.

Until now, nothing relevant resulted from this new stage of the Scotland Yard investigation nor there has been any arrests.

As to the sniffer dogs that came from the United Kingdom, they were used in an inspection to a car owned by a relative of one of the arguidos, without success.

Madeleine McCann disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, seven years ago, just a few days before her fourth birthday.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/arguidos-answered-to-250-questions-and.html
So are the arguidos still arguidos, or are theu inarguidped?

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum