The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by View-from-Ireland 04.07.14 9:32

littlepixie wrote:I find it very, very strange that these people are being photographed putting up these wanted posters.

Why? We have passed even the intrusive media age and are now in an era of social media, camera phones/selfies/twitter/facebook. 

More photographs have been taken in the last three years than in the whole century before 2010. Why is it surprising? Same with SY landing in Portugal. Anything that happens these days has somebody nearby to snap it.

View-from-Ireland

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by FrankS 04.07.14 9:38

Tony does not and never has believed in Smithman. He has his reasons which I respect.

Although, I do believe in Smithman.

Smithman is very real and points towards the number 1 suspect imo.

The number 1 suspect that will very soon get arrested imo.
FrankS

Activity : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 04.07.14 9:48

FrankS wrote:Tony does not and never has believed in Smithman. He has his reasons which I respect.

Smithman is very real and points towards the number 1 suspect.

The number 1 suspect that will very soon get arrested.
Smithman could quite easily be pure coincidence, or critical evidence. It's almost statistically certain that some of the evidence in this case is pure coincidence. People attach significance because they are looking for cover up/whitewash, because "the obvious" is seemingly being ignored.

Is it being ignored though? It's not hard to make a case that the police are biding their time, and it's not hard to suggest whitewash. Either feasibly appear to be correct at this stage.

One might be able to condem any combination of parents and friends, without worrying about collateral damage. The legal systems do not, and until the police forces can determine who is responsible and as importantly who is not, then they cannot act. The archiving was done because they didn't think they'd ever get deep enough to answer that point. Obviously somebody fancied the chances of Scotland yard to get to the bottom of it..... or wanted them to apply another layer of whitewash, depending on your stance.
SchrodingersBody

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 04.07.14 9:58

SchrodingersBody wrote:Smithman could quite easily be pure coincidence, or critical evidence. It's almost statistically certain that some of the evidence in this case is pure coincidence. People attach significance because they are looking for cover up/whitewash, because "the obvious" is seemingly being ignored.

Is it being ignored though? It's not hard to make a case that the police are biding their time, and it's not hard to suggest whitewash. Either feasibly appear to be correct at this stage.

One might be able to condem any combination of parents and friends, without worrying about collateral damage. The legal systems do not, and until the police forces can determine who is responsible and as importantly who is not, then they cannot act. The archiving was done because they didn't think they'd ever get deep enough to answer that point. Obviously somebody fancied the chances of Scotland yard to get to the bottom of it..... or wanted them to apply another layer of whitewash, depending on your stance.
A reminder of K and G when Smithman was back in the frame after THEY suppressed him for years.

A whitewash would focus on TANNERMAN.

Tannerman been eliminated.

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP4gzAd5E7qGnZvN_ahehCDVtoRC1ed7BcptPFPcNrJBO81bHqVg
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 04.07.14 10:01

om word.. how can anyone look at that efit on the picture with GM underneath and not think it resembles him.  Hadn't realised how much it did until I just saw that pic.  Apart from the face being a bit chubbier on the efit, it is like a photo of him.  Wow. eek
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.14 10:10

FrankS wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:Smithman could quite easily be pure coincidence, or critical evidence. It's almost statistically certain that some of the evidence in this case is pure coincidence. People attach significance because they are looking for cover up/whitewash, because "the obvious" is seemingly being ignored.

A reminder of K and G when Smithman was back in the frame after THEY suppressed him for years.

A whitewash would focus on TANNERMAN.

Tannerman been eliminated.

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP4gzAd5E7qGnZvN_ahehCDVtoRC1ed7BcptPFPcNrJBO81bHqVg

Except, curiously, on Kate and Gerry McCann's own "official" Find Madeleine website, where Tanner man appears on the opening page under the heading "Important: Who are these people? Can you help us to identify them?" http://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html
When you follow the link, he then tops the list of 'unidentified people' the family is seeking further information on. http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 04.07.14 10:17

[quote="inspirespirit"]om word.. how can anyone look at that efit on the picture with GM underneath and not think it resembles him.  Hadn't realised how much it did until I just saw that pic.  Apart from the face being a bit chubbier on the efit, it is like a photo of him.  Wow. eek[/quote]
To me it looks like gm has been trying his best not to look like that efit by losing the weight lol! IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Empty (s)Played out on television...

Post by missbeetle 04.07.14 10:18

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 <a href=Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 39 Ea_zps3dbf0a0c"
To the left, we have Earnest Andy, in a very padded jacket.

To the right, Mrs McCann, fallen woman, spanner-faced with a grim hair-do. Terrible ptosis.

The dress? A nasty, jarring fuschia-and-black wrap number.

The boots and tights?

Unspeakable.

In the very centre, we have the crotch of Dr Gerry McCann.

He's even pointing to it.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 04.07.14 10:19

Popcorn wrote:Except, curiously, on Kate and Gerry McCann's own "official" Find Madeleine website, where Tanner man appears on the opening page under the heading "Important: Who are these people? Can you help us to identify them?" http://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html
When you follow the link, he then tops the list of 'unidentified people' the family is seeking further information on. http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
Exactly Popcorn.

Says it all doesn't it.

Tannerman been the 'abduction' focus for all these years. GM's alibi moment.

SY said it was tosh. 

McCanns say SY are talking tosh and he is the abductor.

Whitewash..... Really....

Don't think so.
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.07.14 10:31

Tannerman is STILL on the Find Madeleine site.

The McCanns are publicly and openly and blatantly and brazenly
calling DCI Redwood a LIAR

I wonder if he cares.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 04.07.14 10:39

View-from-Ireland wrote:Sorry Tony but those points are mostly opinions and not facts, especially number five. None of us stood where the Smths were that night so can't possibly know what impression they were left with. Given that Martin later suspected the man he saw resembled Gerry, I am sure they saw enough to assist with drawing up an e-fit. 

How accurate is any e-fit? They are always an impression of what the witness saw/remembers seeing. If you think they are a fabrication, then surely SY wouldn't come up with something so reminiscent of Gerry?
I'm afraid you are totally ignoring the crucial fact which Tony and others have pointed out time and time again which is that none of the Smiths claim to have seen the man's face. The "identification" of GM was based purely on hair, build, body language and the way in which the child was carried which for Mr Smith resonated strongly with what he saw of GM on television. None of this is enough to create a description of the man's face which is what the e-fit represents.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.07.14 10:41

View-from-Ireland wrote:
Sorry Tony but those points are mostly opinions and not facts, especially number five. None of us stood where the Smiths were that night so can't possibly know what impression they were left with.

REPLY: Quite clearly my post has a set of facts, I also refer to assumptions (by others) and opinions.

What I am most staggered about in your reply, view-from-ireland, is your claim that ‘especially Point No. 5’ is opinion and not fact.  You say: “None of us stood where the Smiths were that night so can't possibly know what impression they were left with”.

Let me re-state Point No. 5:

QUOTE FROM POST

None of the Smiths could possibly have drawn up these efits because, inter alia:

a) they only saw him for a few seconds

b) it was dark

c) the street lighting was very poor

d) none of them saw his face as it was hidden by the child they said he was carrying

e) each one of the three Smiths admitted that they would not be able to identify the man if they saw him again

f) it is suggested that they were only asked to produce efits in 2008, a year or so after the event.

UNQUOTE

It is perfectly obvious that you have little or no knowledge of what the Smiths actually said, because the first 5 of those 6 points above all come directly from the words and written statements of the Smiths. Might I therefore most respectfully invite you to go and have a look in detail at all of the statements of all of the three Smiths before you post up any more inaccurate statement about what the Smiths actually said.

My point 6 was that even if it was the Smiths who drew up either or both efits (which I reject on the basis of the evidence we have), they did so in 2008, a long time after their alleged very brief encounter with him in the dark. In support of this as a fact, not an opinion as you suggest, I marshal the following relevant facts:

1. We know from Goncalo Amaral that he and his team did not interview the Smiths again before the date he was removed from the Madeleine McCann investigation, namely 2 October 2007, therefore any efits were not done until after that date

2. We know that the PJ did not draw up any efits with the Smiths

3. We know that Henri Exton, employed by Brian Kennedy, Kevin Halligen and Oakley International, says he drew up  the efits (whether from the Smiths, which I doubt, or form someone else) in 2008, and

4. Moreover, Halligen, Oakley International and Henri Exton were not, according to all the evidence we have available, appointed until March of April.

Therefore IF the Smiths drew up these two efits (which again I say is highly doubtful on the evidence), then they would have done so a year or more after 3 May 2007, when Madeleine was reported misisng      

How accurate is any e-fit? They are always an impression of what the witness saw/remembers seeing.

But in their own words, the Smiths admit they did not see his face properly, in the dark, and for a few seconds. Add to that, we have two different efits which appear to be drawn up on two entirely different computer programs. To a great many people, myself included, they do not look like the same individual..

If you think they are a fabrication, then surely SY wouldn't come up with something so reminiscent of Gerry?

Following the Sunday Times article a few months ago, it seems that Henri Exton or colleagues drew up these efits. I am prepared to accept that part of what Exton says is true, though in general I would NOT be prepared to accept as true the words of someone who was the head of Covert Intelligence for MI5. I will concede your point that one of the efits seems vaguely reminiscent of Gerry McCann but then either of the efits could easily represent millions of men who look not unlike one of these two efits.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 04.07.14 10:48

Sounds promising :   Taken from...  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10942089/Madeleine-McCann-suspects-questioning-leads-to-no-new-developments.html.  To me it sounds as if they are working from the bottom, up.  Getting rid of the dross before they get to the prime suspects.

"On finishing the latest search police said it had been the "first phase of this major investigation which has been agreed with the Portuguese".
A statement from Scotland Yard during the searches said there was "still a substantial amount of work yet to be completed in the coming weeks and months”.
"This recent work is part of ensuring that all lines of inquiry are progressed in a systematic manner and covers just the one hypothesis that she was killed and buried locally," the statement said.
"This is the same as would be done in the UK for a murder or high-risk missing person inquiry."
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.07.14 11:03

If i were an MP on the Public Accounts Committee i'd be setting up an 'investigation' PDQ into the 'missing' amount of money 'allocated' to OG but, it appears, 'not used'

1148 days of 'investigation' by OG, at £6,778* a day = £7,781,141 (*conservatively, to date) (and that dosen't include the almost £750,000 the Leicester Police 'spent' on their 'investigation')

As all the UK 'meedja' are now 'down playing' the 'cost' of Grange, as in Mirror report:

"A former Portuguese Home Secretary has launched an astonishing attack on the UK police hunt for Madeleine McCann.

He claimed Portuguese police had been “used and abused” and ordered to work for the British.

His incredible outburst came as Scotland Yard detectives wound up the latest phase of their £5million probe into the little girl’s disappearance"
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think an investigation should be set up to 'find' out where the possibly 'abducted/claimed' £2.8million has 'gone'!

Operation Findthedosh as a working title, with 38 'elite' officers, solely assigned to 'investigate' the 'missing' ex's.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.07.14 11:04

SchrodingersBody wrote:
FrankS wrote:Tony does not and never has believed in Smithman. He has his reasons which I respect.

Smithman is very real and points towards the number 1 suspect.

The number 1 suspect that will very soon get arrested.
Smithman could quite easily be pure coincidence, or critical evidence. It's almost statistically certain that some of the evidence in this case is pure coincidence. People attach significance because they are looking for cover up/whitewash, because "the obvious" is seemingly being ignored.

Your post sums it up nicely.
Its not hard to make a case for either whitewash or SY biding their time.
I flit from one to the other without being able to commit to either. In fact I think there is a good chance that SY are not totally sure which way it will go. They may have attempted to find ways of whitewashing but found that it will be impossible.

Certain persons were being protected back in 2007 (not the Mc Canns) I  dont think anyone can dispute that.
Do this government agree that such people can now be exposed? That for me is the absolute crux of this case as to how it will finally be resolved.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 04.07.14 11:07

Latest translated article from Joana Morais:

Maddie: Arguidos answered to 250 questions

Scotland Yard holds on to burglary thesis but the new investigative efforts came to nothing and so far there has been no arrests

By MR/CF

The new investigative efforts of the British police to find out what happened to Maddie McCann continue in Faro.

Four arguidos and eleven witnesses have been questioned within the scope of the Scotland Yard's investigation.

TVI know that the arguidos have agreed to speak up in order to refute the suspicions of being involved in the child's disappearance. They have answered to more than 250 questions. Among these, they were asked if they had murdered the child or if they had burglarized the apartment.

Until now, nothing relevant resulted from this new stage of the Scotland Yard investigation nor there has been any arrests.

As to the sniffer dogs that came from the United Kingdom, they were used in an inspection to a car owned by a relative of one of the arguidos, without success.

Madeleine McCann disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, seven years ago, just a few days before her fourth birthday.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/arguidos-answered-to-250-questions-and.html
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 04.07.14 11:14

inspirespirit wrote:Sounds promising :   Taken from...  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10942089/Madeleine-McCann-suspects-questioning-leads-to-no-new-developments.html.  To me it sounds as if they are working from the bottom, up.  Getting rid of the dross before they get to the prime suspects.

"On finishing the latest search police said it had been the "first phase of this major investigation which has been agreed with the Portuguese".
A statement from Scotland Yard during the searches said there was "still a substantial amount of work yet to be completed in the coming weeks and months”.
"This recent work is part of ensuring that all lines of inquiry are progressed in a systematic manner and covers just the one hypothesis that she was killed and buried locally," the statement said.
"This is the same as would be done in the UK for a murder or high-risk missing person inquiry."
Except that the last sentence is grotesquely untrue. The idea that in any murder or missing person inquiry the police start by ignoring the evidence that exists, brainstorm all sorts of hypotheses based on no evidence at all and then decide that they need to explore all those hypotheses for several years before they might actually get round to looking at the evidence is utterly bizarre. The fact that there are many posters on this forum who genuinely believe that this is how the police do operate and that AR is pursuing possibly the most sophisticated operation ever undertaken by the Met Police is something I find difficult to come to terms with and which the whole of the Portuguese media, ex Home Secretary Rui Pereira and Goncalo Amaral find completely laughable.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 04.07.14 11:20

endgame wrote:
Except that the last sentence is grotesquely untrue. The idea that in any murder or missing person inquiry the police start by ignoring the evidence that exists, brainstorm all sorts of hypotheses based on no evidence at all and then decide that they need to explore all those hypotheses for several years before they might actually get round to looking at the evidence is utterly bizarre. The fact that there are many posters on this forum who genuinely believe that this is how the police do operate and that AR is pursuing possibly the most sophisticated operation ever undertaken by the Met Police is something I find difficult to come to terms with and which the whole of the Portuguese media, ex Home Secretary Rui Pereira and Goncalo Amaral find completely laughable.

Another one to add to the list of people who appear to have inside information about Operation Grange.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 04.07.14 11:23

endgame wrote:
inspirespirit wrote:Sounds promising :   Taken from...  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10942089/Madeleine-McCann-suspects-questioning-leads-to-no-new-developments.html.  To me it sounds as if they are working from the bottom, up.  Getting rid of the dross before they get to the prime suspects.

"The idea that in any murder or missing person inquiry the police start by ignoring the evidence that exists, brainstorm all sorts of hypotheses based on no evidence at all and then decide that they need to explore all those hypotheses for several years before they might actually get round to looking at the evidence is utterly bizarre."

But we don't know what may or may not be going on behind closed doors. We just have a commentary via the Media.

We Don't know that earlier evidence is or has been ignored.
We Don't Know that following one hypothesis or line of enquiry 100% excludes all others at this time or in the future!

I don't have 100% faith in this investigation being genuine but we don't know what is actually going on from day to day.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.07.14 11:25

Smithman is very real...
Your first statement is untrue.

What is true is that I carefully noted, mainly on this forum, the fact that the McCanns began to make use of the 'Smithman' alleged sighting back in May 2009 in the Channel 4/Mentorn Media documentary which we now know as the 'Mockumentary'.

I also commented that thereafter, the McCanns promoted this sighting on their website, namely as 'the sighting by an Irish family' - not only by giving a description, but also by adding an oral commentary in an Irish accent   

When Kate McCann referred to the Smith sighting on SIX pages of her book, I also drew attention to that. She added three pages comparing the two descriptions of Tannerman and Smithman, and referring to the 'striking similarities'.

IIRC I commented at the time on the sheer unlikelihood of an abductor walking around Praia da Luz for 45 minutes carrying an abducted child - but at that stage I did not at any time suggested that this might have been an invention.

In the lead-up to the CrimeWatch programme on 14 October last year, there was much speculation about who this dramatic 'new suspect' in the case might be. I ran a poll on this forum, which you can check, about who this new suspect might turn out to be, giving about 10 alternatives. IIRC only 2 or 3 out for more than 10 or more voting members predicted it would turn out to be 'Smithman'. I did not vote for 'Smithman' myself.

On viewing the broadcast, I asked myself what the strength of evidence was against 'Smithman' and who he might be. I wondered why the BBC and the Met Police had spent six months and £1- to £2 million promoting Smithman and ditching Tannerman. I also carefully noted that Redwood gave us TWO efits of people who did not look alike and that he did NOT actually say that these efits were drawn up by the Smiths although (dishonestly in my view) giving the impression that they did.

Onlt after this did I re-research all aspects of the Smithman sighting very thoroughly and as a result of that search (post-CrimeWatch) I came to have my very serious doubts about the Smiths' claims.

That's the background

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.07.14 11:28

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
endgame wrote:

Another one to add to the list of people who appear to have inside information about Operation Grange.
You have said this twice now about 'endgame', WLBTS - why have you done so, please?

All I can see is 'endgame' giving his honest opinion based on what he has seen in the 3-lus years Grange has been operating, and based on some awareness of normal police procedures.

Nothing I've seen 'endgame' write has ever suggested to me that he 'appears to have inside information about Operation Grange', as you claim

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.07.14 11:32

PeterMac wrote:Tannerman is STILL on the Find Madeleine site.

I wonder if he cares.

NO - because the mainstream media prints his utterings all the time without critical comment.

He can therefore say and do what he likes, safe in the knowledge that the mainstream media will never question his actions or words

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 04.07.14 11:34

ChippyM wrote:
endgame wrote:

"The idea that in any murder or missing person inquiry the police start by ignoring the evidence that exists, brainstorm all sorts of hypotheses based on no evidence at all and then decide that they need to explore all those hypotheses for several years before they might actually get round to looking at the evidence is utterly bizarre."

But we don't know what may or may not be going on behind closed doors. We just have a commentary via the Media.

We Don't know that earlier evidence is or has been ignored.
We Don't Know that following one hypothesis or line of enquiry 100% excludes all others at this time or in the future!

I don't have 100% faith in this investigation being genuine but we don't know what is actually going on from day to day.
I agree with Chippy.  We don't know what has actually gone on.    This is an excerpt from today's Portugal Online.    
 "British police also brought two tracker dogs to Portugal, which sources close to the case had told The Portugal News could possibly be used in the search of a specific car, but this line of inquiry did not materialise.
Following the questioning which took place in Faro this week, the Attorney-General’s office in Lisbon sent a statement to The Portugal News reiterating the country’s strict secrecy laws which govern ongoing investigations.
“In the context of judicial cooperation requested by the English authorities, the investigation has been pursued as planned according to the respective responsible parties. We reaffirm that the content of the requests made by the British authorities is confidential and the Attorney General’s Office will not make any comments on the matter” the statement read.
Faro PJ police director Mota Carmo was not present at any stage during this latest phase of the investigation, police sources confirmed.
Questioned over whether relations between the two police forces have become strained over the past few months, sources here said: “Portuguese police have provided total support of British detectives as is requested by law and will continue to do so in the future.”
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 04.07.14 11:35

endgame wrote:
... The idea that in any murder or missing person inquiry the police start by ignoring the evidence that exists, brainstorm all sorts of hypotheses based on no evidence at all and then decide that they need to explore all those hypotheses for several years before they might actually get round to looking at the evidence is utterly bizarre. The fact that there are many posters on this forum who genuinely believe that this is how the police do operate and that AR is pursuing possibly the most sophisticated operation ever undertaken by the Met Police is something I find difficult to come to terms with and which the whole of the Portuguese media, ex Home Secretary Rui Pereira and Goncalo Amaral find completely laughable.

The alternative is just so awful to contemplate though.  It would suggest a level of cover-up or incompetence that is unheard of here in the UK.   Apart from Hillsborough of course.  Oh and Plebgate.   The Lawrence case, yup.   Oh and Elm House.  And the 40-year Saville case.  Did I mention Cyril Smith?  Luckily there is no hint of cover-up in this latest Leon Britten saga.   So how can you imply there is in the Maddie case.   Outrageous!   big grin
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankS 04.07.14 11:35

Tony Bennett wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Tannerman is STILL on the Find Madeleine site.

I wonder if he cares.

NO - because the mainstream media prints his utterings all the time without critical comment.

He can therefore say and do what he likes, safe in the knowledge that the mainstream media will never question his actions or words
When was the last time Andy Redwood spoke to the media Tony?
FrankS

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top