The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS? - Page 2 Mm11

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS? - Page 2 Mm11

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS? - Page 2 Regist10

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS? - Page 2 Empty Re: ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS?

Post by HaroldK 19.06.14 19:50

Months in advance?  Does anyone know to what this is referencing?  (Thank you in advance.)

135 Gerry McCann planned special events to commemorate her disappearance months in advance
HaroldK

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS? - Page 2 Empty Re: ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS?

Post by Tony Bennett 19.06.14 19:57

HaroldK wrote:Months in advance?  Does anyone know to what this is referencing?  (Thank you in advance.)

135 Gerry McCann planned special events to commemorate her disappearance months in advance
Extract from '60 Reasons' - slightly snipped for legal reasons:

+++++++++++++++++++

Reason 15. Making long-term plans to mark Madeleine’s alleged abduction

On 3rd June 2007, just one month after Madeleine had ‘disappeared’, Dr Gerry McCann was already planning a ‘big event’ to mark Madeleine’s ‘abduction’. He told the press: “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing…It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that.” He had talked specifically of approaching celebrities like Elton John to ‘front’ a major fund-raising concert. Many people pointed out that no parents, one month after their daughter had gone missing, and who were still frantically hoping their daughter would be found, would even be thinking of planning for fund-raising and publicity-generating events, several months ahead. 
Less than a month later, on 28th June 2007, Dr Gerry McCann said: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”. How on earth, we might ask, could any father talk about organising concerts to generate publicity, and plan to sustain a ‘long-term high profile’ for Madeleine’s disappearance, months into the future, when there was still the possibility that the police might, any day, bring them news that Madeleine had been found - either alive, or dead?
Furthermore, well in advance of 11th August - which would be ‘Day 100’ after Madeleine ‘disappeared’ - Dr Gerry McCann and his PR advisers were already planning how to mark the 100th day since her abduction.
In October 2007, 'The Times' reported on the McCanns’ plans for a film or documentary about Madeleine, as follows: “Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns’ spokesman, would not speculate on whether Gerry and Kate would play themselves in any movie or whether their roles would be played by celebrity actors. He said: ‘While it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to think of cast lists, we are a million miles away from that sort of thing’. The possibility of a film or television project is expected to be discussed further when directors of the Madeleine Fund meet later this week".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 19.06.14 20:05

Ugh.  Their behaviors are so grotesque on so many levels.
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.06.14 20:16

The Wider Agenda

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS? - Page 2 The%2BWider%2BAgenda
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 19.06.14 20:44

aquila wrote:The Wider Agenda

During my working life, I have given many presentations, it was my job, my profession. I have never used thatshape to accentuate a point. In my opinion, my long retired from professional opinion, that photograph is posed, and for a reason.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 19.06.14 20:56

What are you insinuating? That Madeline was "disappeared" and became a Masonic sacrifice?  That this drawing would get Masons to donate money to the Madeline fund or support the suspicious parents?  

Deleted. For a second post Harold that is sure very near libellous.......please be careful what you post,
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 19.06.14 21:01

I've always wondered if Madeline was left unattended playing near the ocean and aspirated.   Small kids are very susceptible to secondary drownings.  Her narcissistic, physician parents would never be able to admit they didn't take their child to the ER and she died hours later. 
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=1009&sid=30093813
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 19.06.14 21:04

Nina wrote:

During my working life, I have given many presentations, it was my job, my profession. I have never used thatshape to accentuate a point. In my opinion, my long retired from professional opinion, that photograph is posed, and for a reason.

I`ve known about this pic for years, but never known where it came from - anyone know?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.06.14 21:05

HaroldK wrote:What are you insinuating? That Madeline was "disappeared" and became a Masonic sacrifice?  That this drawing would get Masons to donate money to the Madeline fund or support the suspicious parents?  

Deleted.  For a second post Harold that is sure very near libellous.......please be careful what you post,
I have no idea what your point is but could I ask you to spell Madeleine's name correctly.

Thanks in advance.

I hope this thread is not derailed. So many of them are recently.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 19.06.14 21:05

Kate has said (yes, I know she lies) that Madeline cuddled that evening which may have implied that she didn't normally cuddle.   I wonder if Madeline's cuddling was from weakness r/t shortness of breath and lethargy (secondary drowning symptoms).  Her physician parents should have been able to recognize symptoms of respiratory distress, but then again, Kate failed out of numerous residency programs including anesthesia.
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 19.06.14 21:07

aquila wrote:
HaroldK wrote:What are you insinuating? That Madeline was "disappeared" and became a Masonic sacrifice?  That this drawing would get Masons to donate money to the Madeline fund or support the suspicious parents?  

Deleted.  For a second post Harold that is sure very near libellous.......please be careful what you post,
I have no idea what your point is but could I ask you to spell Madeleine's name correctly.

Thanks in advance.

I hope this thread is not derailed. So many of them are recently.
I wasn't being rude to that poster.   I was curious about his/her comment on the Masonic symbol.  Please forgive.
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.14 21:13

HaroldK wrote:Kate has said (yes, I know she lies) that Madeline cuddled that evening which may have implied that she didn't normally cuddle.   I wonder if Madeline's cuddling was from weakness r/t shortness of breath and lethargy (secondary drowning symptoms).  Her physician parents should have been able to recognize symptoms of respiratory distress, but then again, Kate failed out of numerous residency programs including anesthesia.

I've never heard of secondary drowing, so here's a definition from Wikipedia if any other posters are unfamiliar with the term:

• Secondary drowning – Inhaled fluid can act as an irritant inside the lungs. Physiological responses to even small quantities include the extrusion of liquid into the lungs (pulmonary edema) over the following hours, but this reduces the ability to exchange air and can lead to a person "drowning in their own body fluid." Certain poisonous vapors or gases (as for example in chemical warfare), or vomit can have a similar effect. The reaction can take place up to 72 hours after a near drowning incident, and may lead to a serious condition or death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.06.14 21:26

Woofer wrote:
Nina wrote:

I`ve known about this pic for years, but never known where it came from - anyone know?
The photo of GM is in the mccannfiles

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id1.html

ETA: it's the photo of GM at the presentation board - not the bit about masons which I think is rather relevant and as Nina has pointed out it's not a normal way to present information.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 19.06.14 21:37

aquila wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Nina wrote:

What I really wanted to know was who took the pic and who published it.  As Nina said it was probably published for a reason.  It`s GM doing a presentation - but who to and why take a pic of him doing it ?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 19.06.14 21:44

Nina wrote:

I can understand what you're saying Nina.  In all the 40 years I've was working not once have I ever attended a conference presentation, or even attended a training session where anyone has used those shapes.  It doesn't fit in with the words in the shapes and would take away from what the speaker was trying to put across to the audience.  The words GM has written into the shapes barely fit as if the shapes are more important than the words.

No doubt GM knew what the shapes represented and was crying out for his Freemasons brotherhood allies to help him out of a difficult situation, IMO.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.06.14 21:46

Woofer wrote:
aquila wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Nina wrote:

What I really wanted to know was who took the pic and who published it.  As Nina said it was probably published for a reason.  It`s GM doing a presentation - but who to and why take a pic of him doing it ?
We're straying off topic here. Perhaps Nigel can give some info on the provenance of the photo and the setting.

What is very clear to me is that there was indeed a wider agenda. No-one within such a short space of time after losing their daughter could plan ahead for a 100 day anything.

It's not normal. It simply ain't normal. As for the celebrity 'Elton John' stuff, that surely has to have a pink tinge. Why Clarrie was only tweeting a couple of weeks ago that he was having a quiet lunch in his office when Prince Harry and Becks arrived in the building (not his office of course).

It stinks. The whole thing stinks.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 19.06.14 21:59

A presentation. In those clothes. In a corner of a room.

Really....
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 19.06.14 22:45

Very good observation fossey.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 19.06.14 23:14

Or was he just doing the presentation to put things into focus for himself, in which case why have it photographed, and, who took the photograph?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 19.06.14 23:46

Nina wrote:Or was he just doing the presentation to put things into focus for himself, in which case why have it photographed, and, who took the photograph?
Really don't know anything about Masonic symbols and all that. However if whatever he scribbled down on that paper does represent said symbols, then he's probably stood in the spare room of Rothley Towers with his easel and canvass set up, and K taking a snap.

A call out (again) to fellow Mason's. That's if you subscribe to the Mason's link and all that...

Me - I do think there is a part of it involved.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by HaroldK 20.06.14 0:08

Is this the same shirt Gerry is wearing?  If so, he was photographed wearing it in 2007. Where are they in this photo?  It appears to be Summer or Spring. 
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cops-defend-mccann-parents-496769
HaroldK

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 20.06.14 0:11

IIRC they were still in Portugal when the "agenda" pictures were released to the press.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 20.06.14 0:11

fossey wrote:
Nina wrote:Or was he just doing the presentation to put things into focus for himself, in which case why have it photographed, and, who took the photograph?
Really don't know anything about Masonic symbols and all that. However if whatever he scribbled down on that paper does represent said symbols, then he's probably stood in the spare room of Rothley Towers with his easel and canvass set up, and K taking a snap.

A call out (again) to fellow Mason's. That's if you subscribe to the Mason's link and all that...

What about GM's bowing down on the floor in front of the PJ at the OC's reception area when the PJ arrived?  They all thought GM had gone nuts.  No doubt none of them were affiliated to the Masonics otherwise they would have understood GM's call for help.

Why are you even posting about this if you have no idea about Masons?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 20.06.14 0:17

Newintown wrote:
fossey wrote:

What about GM's bowing down on the floor in front of the PJ at the OC's reception area when the PJ arrived?  They all thought GM had gone nuts.  No doubt none of them were affiliated to the Masonics otherwise they would have understood GM's call for help.

Why are you even posting if you have no idea about Masons?
Don't like your tone there Newintown. At all.

Why am I posting.......

Look at the picture that was posted.

Read what I said.

I think there is a Mason link involved.

What's your thoughts then if your an expert in all this?
fossey

Back to top Go down

ARE THESE REDWOOD'S 195 LEADS? - Page 2 Empty yet..

Post by hustling0109 20.06.14 2:05

Despite all this and probably tons and tons more everyone has been declared innocent and cleared by the police so nothing will come of this and the case will be closed.
hustling0109

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top