The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why the McCanns' appearance yesterday was a PR disaster for them

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why the McCanns' appearance yesterday was a PR disaster for them

Post by Cordelia on 22.06.14 11:18

@Cordelia wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:Which case are you referring to, husting?

One point no-one has mentioned so far, Kate saying outside the Courthouse how upsetting it was to come to Portugal , yet  tells us previously that she has made a few trips to Portugal on her own not only to visit the Hubbards, but to be near Madeleine. 

I think the McCanns will be hard pressed to  prove the following:-

1. That Amaral's Book hindered their search for her.........they still employed the likes of Halligen and the two retired Detectives , say no more. Rolling Eyes 

2, That Madeleine died in the Apartment, the Portugese Police suggested that in their final Report

3. The Book upset the twins.......it was written in Portugese?

4. Have the McCanns produced any evidence from Doctors that they suffered ill health from Amaral's Book, did they obtain Letters from their Doctors at     the time which will be produced in Court.?

I still don't understand why Amaral "sacked" his Lawyers, if it was a question of money , that was the closing Statement so surely the Lawyers would have agreed to wait for the Verdict???  If Amaral  arranged the cancellation to unsettle the McCanns, I do not agree with his tactics.

UltimaThule.......I don't understand, you tell me the other day  to press Quote instead of Reply , so I did.! The post wasn,t addressed to anyone in particular, anyone could reply.

Cordelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 22.06.14 11:25

@Cordelia wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:

One point no-one has mentioned so far, Kate saying outside the Courthouse how upsetting it was to come to Portugal , yet  tells us previously that she has made a few trips to Portugal on her own not only to visit the Hubbards, but to be near Madeleine. 

1. That Amaral's Book hindered their search for her.........they still employed the likes of Halligen and the two retired Detectives , say no more. Rolling Eyes 

2, That Madeleine died in the Apartment, the Portugese Police suggested that in their final Report

4. Have the McCanns produced any evidence from Doctors that they suffered ill health from Amaral's Book, did they obtain Letters from their Doctors at     the time which will be produced in Court.?

I still don't understand why Amaral "sacked" his Lawyers, if it was a question of money , that was the closing Statement so surely the Lawyers would have agreed to wait for the Verdict???  If Amaral  arranged the cancellation to unsettle the McCanns, I do not agree with his tactics.

UltimaThule.......I don't understand, you tell me the other day  to press Quote instead of Reply , so I did.! The post wasn,t addressed to anyone in particular, anyone could reply.

Cordelia -at the end of any post you've quoted you will see the word  [/   quote]. This ends the reference to the quote.  Start your reply on a new line after this, which will effectively allow you to post your comments after the quoted bit. Which is what I have done here. smilie

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 22.06.14 11:29

@Penfold wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:

***********************  in this bit Cordelia, outside the shaded box

Cordelia -at the end of any post you've quoted you will see the word  [/   quote]. This ends the reference to the quote.  Start your reply on a new line after this, which will effectively allow you to post your comments after the quoted bit. Which is what I have done here. smilie

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia on 22.06.14 11:55

@Woofer wrote:
@Penfold wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:

Thanks....see if this works. 

Cordelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia on 22.06.14 11:57

@Cordelia wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@Penfold wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:

By George she's got it!!!  Catch up later.

Cordelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.06.14 12:29

@Penfold wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:

By George she's got it!!!  Catch up later.

You haven't 'got it' yet, Cordelia and ftr what I told you the other day is no different to what Penfold has  told you today which is to commence typing after you see [/ quote] and you may have to scroll down the reply page before it appears.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.06.14 12:51

Cordelia, in the "post a reply" page  --

If  you see quotes show up on white background, start your typing after [/quote]

If you see quotes show up on coloured background, go to the ruler on the top of the page, click on the first icon (new page logo ) on the extreme right and that will take you outside quote box.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.06.14 13:02

@Cordelia wrote:One point no-one has mentioned so far, Kate saying outside the Courthouse how upsetting it was to come to Portugal , yet tells us previously that she has made a few trips to Portugal on her own not only to visit the Hubbards, but to be near Madeleine
In the Hellish Lair ?
In a crypt ?
Clearly NOT in Morocco
Clearly NOT in Australia
Clearly NOT in Spain

in PdL. or its close environs.

She tells the world where Madeleine is.
And remember "I know, because I was there. . ."

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.06.14 13:18

As to the title question: "Why the Mccanns appearance on at Monday 16 June was a PR disaster for them"  it is simple - because for the first time ever, they no longer have Lift consultant to manage their image, neither did they have their lawyer to rely on to speak up for them since midget had skulked off by the side door.

In their fury they let their guard down in public and allow their natural nasty selves to manifest in an unchecked and unscripted spontaneous speech to the press pack; and the result of that is there for all to see.

The facial language of Mrsconstipated and Mr-hemorrhoid-in-the-rectum speak volume - for the first time they allow their true inner selves to reflect in their faces and in their words for the first time, showing them up in their true colour - it was a fine display of nastiness oozing out of every pore in the bodies.

After seeing Kate's public display of temper in a petty-narrow-minded way I have no doubt when she blows a gasket in private the children have to avoid her, or God helps them when she lashes out.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.06.14 13:29

@PeterMac wrote:
@Cordelia wrote:One point no-one has mentioned so far, Kate saying outside the Courthouse how upsetting it was to come to Portugal , yet tells us previously that she has made a few trips to Portugal on her own not only to visit the Hubbards, but to be near Madeleine
In the Hellish Lair ?
In a crypt ?
Clearly NOT in Morocco
Clearly NOT in Australia
Clearly NOT in Spain

in PdL. or its close environs.

She tells the world where Madeleine is.
And remember "I know, because I was there. . ."

I have no doubt that after their appearance in the libel trial is over Kate's walk-the-streets-pilgrimage will be over. She will never ever return to PDL again after that unless she's dragged there in handcuffs and chains.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 22.06.14 15:33

The mccs without doubt have been the best pr for GAs book.
If they hadn't have bothered with suing him hardly anyone in the UK would even be aware it existed.
Cracking own goal.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.06.14 17:42

@aiyoyo wrote:
< snip >
I have no doubt that after their appearance in the libel trial is over Kate's walk-the-streets-pilgrimage will be over.  She will never ever return to PDL again after that unless she's dragged there in handcuffs and chains.

I very much doubt that Kate walks any streets alone in Portugal or in the UK, or in any country where she believes she is immediately recognisable, aiyoyo, .

Just as she and her spouse are unwelcome in PDL, I would imagine that the good people of Rothley are bitterly resentful at having their pleasant village put on the map for all the wrong reasons.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather on 22.06.14 22:07

This isn't the case, the locals have sympathy with the family, presumably as the majority (that I know) have not read the case files or delved deeper than the official media take.

Lady-Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Closed

Post by hustling0109 on 23.06.14 0:54

The case against the parents/ burglers/ whoever will be dropped by the end of this year i reckon due to lack of evidence cos if the parents did it then there will be nothing on the sex attacker or burglers so they will be cleared and the parents will never see action if they did do it cos they own the police or so it seems.

hustling0109

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker on 24.06.14 19:06

Even the "mother Teresa " outfit and the Jesus creepers the vile one wore when she was spouting bile has not convinced the public that they are saints as for Gerry , id love to see the pair of them charged for neglect and hear him open his gob to explain the events it would be hilarious . For what this vile pair have done to Dr Amaral , they should be made to peddle a wheel to generate free electricity for the people of Luz as a deterrant to others thinking of doing the same . They have enough practice in jogging

Iamtheseeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hustling0109 on 25.06.14 0:40

There not going to be charged for neglect cos having maddie gone IS there punishment

hustling0109

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 on 25.06.14 0:48

@hustling0109 wrote:There not going to be charged for neglect cos having maddie gone IS there punishment
(i) That's not how the justice system in the UK works
(ii) You seem to be making a big assumption that the McCann's are bothered by Madeleine being 'gone'

Sonmi-451

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie on 30.06.14 14:01

Why is organising childcare such a problem, there were enough family willing to fly to PDL to care for the twins after Madeleine went missing. Or is it that Rothley Towers isn't a holiday destination so the family aren't as willing to care for the twins now?

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 30.06.14 19:05

It shouldn't be a problem even if family are not available.   There's more than enough money in the Fund to pay for reliable childminders.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 30.06.14 19:41

@plebgate wrote:It shouldn't be a problem even if family are not available.   There's more than enough money in the Fund to pay for reliable childminders.

clapping1 good thinking

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 30.06.14 19:44

but then again the McC's don't like to leave their kids with peeps they don't know do they? they prefer to leave them like Macaulay Culkin
then they want sympathy violin

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker on 04.07.14 18:08

Will they have enough money in the "fund" for childcare when they arrive at the airport next week in hope to grab a million pounds but instead get taken to answer the questions they refused to answer 7 years ago ? Considering all the other recent "suspects " answer all the 200 plus questions? Surely these two should be made to answer the questions too ?

Iamtheseeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 04.07.14 22:58

È
@Ollie wrote:Why is organising childcare such a problem, there were enough family willing to fly to PDL to care for the twins after Madeleine went missing. Or is it that Rothley Towers isn't a holiday destination so the family aren't as willing to care for the twins now?
Odd that child care is so problematic now when all those years back babysitters were deemed unnecessary during the evening. But did the family fly over to look after the twins? I thought the twins continued to be cared for by nannies at the crèche at Ocean Club at Mark Warner even after Madeleine's disappearance?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 04.07.14 23:25

@Iamtheseeker wrote:Will they have enough money in the "fund" for childcare when they arrive at the airport next week in hope to grab a million pounds but instead get taken to answer the questions they refused to answer 7 years ago ? Considering all the other recent "suspects " answer all the 200 plus questions? Surely these two should be made to answer the questions too ?
 clapping

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 04.07.14 23:28

@aiyoyo wrote:As to the title question: "Why the Mccanns appearance on at Monday 16 June was a PR disaster for them"  it is simple - because for the first time ever, they no longer have Lift consultant to manage their image, neither did they have their lawyer to rely on to speak up for them since midget had skulked off by the side door.

In their fury they let their guard down in public and allow their natural nasty selves to manifest in an unchecked and unscripted spontaneous speech to the press pack; and the result of that is there for all to see.

The facial language of Mrsconstipated and Mr-hemorrhoid-in-the-rectum speak volume - for the first time they allow their true inner selves to reflect in their faces and in their words for the first time, showing them up in their true colour - it was a fine display of nastiness oozing out of every pore in the bodies.

After seeing Kate's public display of temper in a petty-narrow-minded way I have no doubt when she blows a gasket in private the children have to avoid her, or God helps them when she lashes out.
Indeed.  We saw a glimpse of the narcissistic mother, and it wasn't pretty.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum