The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What is this nonsense?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is this nonsense?

Post by Shhh on 09.06.14 13:01

From mccannfiles 

Leicester Mercury interview - 03 October 2007

On the whole a banal interview but containing two strange moments from Kate:

Interviewer: When were you aware of the green and yellow Madeleine bands?

Gerry: "It must have been quite early on. When did they start? I don't know."

Kate: "Time passed by so surreally. It was the first few hours, then eight hours, then 24 hours, 48 hours, then 72 hours... I don't remember. Each day felt like a week."
It is not clear what is Kate talking about here. The question was about the green and yellow Madeleine wristbands but Kate appears to be answering a completely different question!
Interviewer: What can you say about the legal side? It's been widely reported that Portuguese Inspector Goncalo Amaral has been relieved of his duties...

Gerry: "We can't comment on that. We want to emphasise enough our thanks, to the people of Leicestershire who helped to raise this money and for the support we have received. It's just so uplifting. A few nights ago, we had a curry with some friends."

Shhh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this nonsense?

Post by kimHager on 09.06.14 13:13

They don't have much common sense.obviously Kate is talking nonsense and Gerry follows suit there...a curry with friends..was he celebrating

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey on 09.06.14 13:16

@Shhh wrote:From mccannfiles 

Leicester Mercury interview - 03 October 2007

On the whole a banal interview but containing two strange moments from Kate:

Interviewer: When were you aware of the green and yellow Madeleine bands?

Gerry: "It must have been quite early on. When did they start? I don't know."

Kate: "Time passed by so surreally. It was the first few hours, then eight hours, then 24 hours, 48 hours, then 72 hours... I don't remember. Each day felt like a week."
It is not clear what is Kate talking about here. The question was about the green and yellow Madeleine wristbands but Kate appears to be answering a completely different question!
Interviewer: What can you say about the legal side? It's been widely reported that Portuguese Inspector Goncalo Amaral has been relieved of his duties...

Gerry: "We can't comment on that. We want to emphasise enough our thanks, to the people of Leicestershire who helped to raise this money and for the support we have received. It's just so uplifting. A few nights ago, we had a curry with some friends."
Paid for by the fund of course.

fossey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.06.14 13:19

I am locking this as it is distracting from other threads and is as the op said nonsense.

Can members please refrain from opening new threads with questions.  There is a thread dedicated to this in the sticky section...thanks.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum