The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 8 Mm11

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 8 Mm11

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 8 Regist10

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 8 Empty Re: Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Post by HelenMeg 09.06.14 21:50

cassius wrote:Thank you HelenMeg,great work.This new list confirms my info about j.reid
If MI5 were sent out there then it would have been at the directive of the Home Secretary.. but why did it warrant MI5, whether GM was an acquaintance or not. It could only be that they (Labour) realised there was a potential minefield about to explode and that must be avoided at all costs. - hence MI5 plus CM sent out on a mission to limit damage.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks - Page 8 Empty Re: Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Post by HelenMeg 09.06.14 21:56

If PE was there that week and took a flight out early on May 4th after the M 'abduction' then so did the other prominent person.
If SSO is correct in his assumption, then it it may have been a cabinet member. Cant see how to pursue this further unless by a process of elimination.. somehow.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.14 22:03

HelenMeg wrote:If PE was there that week and took a flight out early on May 4th after the M 'abduction' then so did the other prominent person.
If SSO is correct in his assumption, then it it may have been a cabinet member. Cant see how to pursue this further unless by a process of elimination.. somehow.

You might find [deleted]this thread[/url] of interest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.14 22:06

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:If PE was there that week and took a flight out early on May 4th after the M 'abduction' then so did the other prominent person.

You might find [deleted] of interest.

Sorry Clay, I've deleted your link. Can't you just post the link properly...some people don't like clicking on links at the best of times let alone anonymous ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by elasticandy 09.06.14 22:06

i think the sy / pj latest 'digs' is about publicity and positioning. this would be in their view unsettle the potential suspect(s). look at the location of last weeks 'dig' near enough to hide a body for a short time or of more interest a place later to get rid of property relating to Maddie if your property was about to be searched (july 2007). 

i bet the new places will be near the cliffs opposite to the snail (look at the binacoluars on day one of the 'dig' and/or down towards the restaurant on the road to lagos. i dont think sy expect to find a body but i bet they are monitoring emails, call, internet activity of those they suspect.
elasticandy

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 09.06.14 22:10

admin wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Sorry Clay, I've deleted your link. Can't you just post the link properly...some people don't like clicking on links at the best of times let alone anonymous ones.

It is a link to a thread on this site Admin. Clay just edited the very long string of text which is not only thoughtful, but done all the time on forums I go on.  smilie
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by elasticandy 09.06.14 22:15

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
admin wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

It is a link to a thread on this site Admin. Clay just edited the very long string of text which is not only thoughtful, but done all the time on forums I go on.  smilie
if sis / mi5 were involved in this case - excuse the pun this would be all dead and buried by now - by what ever means - they certainly would let the endless speculation to go on and on. there would have been closure pretty early on even without a conviction
elasticandy

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 09.06.14 22:15

WOW! Thanks as ever, Astro for translating all this.  Gotta go back now and read all the pages of this fascinating thread.........
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 09.06.14 22:16

admin wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Clay's link.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9251-david-hughes

Interesting stuff.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 09.06.14 22:20

fossey wrote:
admin wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Clay's link.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9251-david-hughes

Interesting stuff.
Yes thanks for link Clay!
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 09.06.14 22:28

MaybeMaybenot wrote:
CynicAl wrote:
tigger wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:Gonçalo Amaral: Yes, we will. When MI5 opens the case files, we will find out.
Don’t forget that the British secret services followed the case right from the beginning. On location.

Well Control Risks Group were on the ground soon after the disappearance and they consist of ex security service personel. So it wouldn't surprise me if the security service were doing their own thing without telling the PJ.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id376.html

A private security firm has been secretly investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for four months because her parents
feared that Portuguese police were failing properly to search for their daughter.

Iirc Dr. Amaral said it was the British (i think MI5) who pushed them to arrest Murat initially.
Clearly they wanted the case to be wound up quickly.
Might explain the sudden recollection of three of the T 9 that they'd seen him and explain a good deal more.

Is that in the files?

The files actually contain the information that the PJ's investigation was being badged and directed by a representative of MI5, who were naming their own 'prime suspects' and demanding their arbitrary arrest? Did the files mention what evidence was presented for MI5's insistence? Did the director of the PJ consider that his agency's mandate was to do whatever British Military Intelligence told him to do, and to throw an investigation in order to oblige?

Didn't someone also say that it was the British Police who first regarded the parent's as prime suspects?

So how many agencies were actually on the ground in Portugal directing the PJ?

I'm surprised at Amaral... He seems like a man who would tell British Military Intelligence to take a running jump and wait for due process.

Show me one video of anyone who stayed there in resort talking about a missing girl..Everyone must have been gagged....WHY?
This is a definite cover up...Absolutely sure of it

Was it TB who had heard from two separate sources that CM was head of MI5
jack dexter

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 09.06.14 22:36

jack dexter wrote:
MaybeMaybenot wrote:
CynicAl wrote:
tigger wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:Gonçalo Amaral: Yes, we will. When MI5 opens the case files, we will find out.
Don’t forget that the British secret services followed the case right from the beginning. On location.

Well Control Risks Group were on the ground soon after the disappearance and they consist of ex security service personel. So it wouldn't surprise me if the security service were doing their own thing without telling the PJ.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id376.html

A private security firm has been secretly investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann for four months because her parents
feared that Portuguese police were failing properly to search for their daughter.

Iirc Dr. Amaral said it was the British (i think MI5) who pushed them to arrest Murat initially.
Clearly they wanted the case to be wound up quickly.
Might explain the sudden recollection of three of the T 9 that they'd seen him and explain a good deal more.

Is that in the files?

The files actually contain the information that the PJ's investigation was being badged and directed by a representative of MI5, who were naming their own 'prime suspects' and demanding their arbitrary arrest? Did the files mention what evidence was presented for MI5's insistence? Did the director of the PJ consider that his agency's mandate was to do whatever British Military Intelligence told him to do, and to throw an investigation in order to oblige?

Didn't someone also say that it was the British Police who first regarded the parent's as prime suspects?

So how many agencies were actually on the ground in Portugal directing the PJ?

I'm surprised at Amaral... He seems like a man who would tell British Military Intelligence to take a running jump and wait for due process.

Show me one video of anyone who stayed there in resort talking about a missing girl..Everyone must have been gagged....WHY?
This is a definite cover up...Absolutely sure of it

Was it TB who had heard from two separate sources that CM was head of MI5
Maybe CM was there doing a bit of swinging and nipple twiddling  eyebrows

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.14 22:36

@ Hicks Today 8:25 pm
"What in your opinion was the role of Clarence Mitchel? Do you suppose he just decided on a whim to go to Portugal and assist the McCann's due to his altruistic nature?"

You beat me to it, that was my first thought or at least one of them.  This is not a James Bond movie, it's a real life situation and mass cover-ups do happen without the need to bump off everyone who might be aware of the crime.  Suppose for example it all revolves around the mass paedophilia horror that is  prevalent in the UK, it is the victims that might squeal that are bumped off, if not dismissed as mentally unbalanced, not the vile perpetrators of the crime.  A crime that crosses all borders of society, so effectively impossible to dispose of every one who knows something, if I make myself clear.  Or suppose a society such as the freemasons is at the root of a cover up, it's customary practice I believe for members of the sect to cover up a crime committed by one of their fellow members.

Not meaning to create a storm but I do think it feasible that this particular case has been manipulated by forces higher than the Mccanns and their inconsequential friends and relatives.  Another point being, while it might be possible to order silence by those effecting a cover up, it's impossible in this day and age (with the internet etc) to silence the public.  The Mccanns have tried it with isolated individuals, the press and such like but they can't silence the entire planet with legal threats can they?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 09.06.14 22:37

But then I detected more of a hint of the suggestion that this was a high level cover-up because the government are trying to hide the fact that a high level government minister was in PDL, bonking his brains out on a swinging holiday at OC, and was there when it all happened (no suggestion if he was involved) and it is all covered up because he doesn't want anyone to know he was there.

If he didn't want anyone to know he was there, why go to OC with Joe Public and his wife? Who was he going to bonk? Would he wear a hood? Would our intelligence services not know where he was? Could someone recognise him? Would anyone be able to resist a kiss and tell?

Surely high level government ministers can indulge their sexual fantasies in private villas on private islands flown by private jet facilitated by private individuals and entirely managed... IN PRIVATE.

No?

Or am I just being too unreal?
Hi AL 

I will respond . in this instance  you are being too unreal , and i should know i have photographed a few .

Senior Politicians or members of the elite whether it's footballers celebrities etc , nearly always perform these activities in plain sight so to speak , [ high end ] normal holidays ,[ high end ] normal nightclubs , normal brothels !!! ,there circle is secure ,so they don't need to go to the ends of the earth  and politicians apart from prescott are mosty none descript[ unless your the footballer with the 3 D Notices !! ] the gay community call it the velvet curtain  btw. 

This initial protection IMO  for an alleged person sha**ing , manifested  into what it is today due to  the brilliant media campaign , Gerrys cunning and skill [ sic ] which snowballed into an all powerful machine , throw in a few million to pay for lawyers , TV and Press  muted because Journo's are too scared to speak out  as the papers today are on there arse , and there dare not toe the line .

Add the use of the new platform , social media ,twitter ,blogging  used to keep the message on side ,[ paid ] media monitors , there celebrity status , a police force who know they have no realistic chance of conviction .

so  next step they will make a few more people aguido's to neutralise that stigma . then the chief will retire . Amaral latest show confirms  he starting to lose his cool, and that will also help there corner . 

So a little spark can ignite an inferno . 

PS   The private islands, villas, are more for the non**s . i did a watch outside one in the Canary Islands in 2003
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 09.06.14 22:41

Check out the bloody footprint thread, looks to me that OG are picking up the search areas from October 07 IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 09.06.14 22:42

stillsloppingout wrote:
    Senior Politicians or members of the elite whether it's footballers celebrities etc , nearly always perform these activities in plain sight so to speak , [ high end ] normal holidays ,[ high end ] normal nightclubs , normal brothels !!! ,there circle is secure ,so they don't need to go to the ends of the earth  3]unless your the footballer with the 3 D Notices !! ] the gay community call it the velvet curtain  btw. 

Off topic but give us a clue SSO.

Not playing in the World Cup is he...?
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 09.06.14 22:45

fossey wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:
    Senior Politicians or members of the elite whether it's footballers celebrities etc , nearly always perform these activities in plain sight so to speak , [ high end ] normal holidays ,[ high end ] normal nightclubs , normal brothels !!! ,there circle is secure ,so they don't need to go to the ends of the earth  3]unless your the footballer with the 3 D Notices !! ] the gay community call it the velvet curtain  btw. 

JT is my guess....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 09.06.14 22:47

fossey wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:

I think i can be arrested for disclosing that . there are also superinjunctions in place . Who has the money and reputation to merit that ?
but don't post the answer .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 09.06.14 22:50

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
fossey wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:

JT is my guess....
With the 'gay community' remark i thought it was a left back who was literally left back at home for this world cup.

Married a tweedy singer a while back.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 09.06.14 22:56

I am going to have to edit my post . its not a Gay footballer  my bad typing and sentencing . and its 3 superinjunctions  not D notices  they are national security , this is just a footballer who has three times done stuff . but do not post any names . because this has derailed the thread . and i could be in trouble .

To the mods im sorry .  roses
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 09.06.14 22:56

I don't really care Fossey, honestly. I do care that the D-notice system is being abused by the rich/celebs/sports stars. Really pisses me off.

Edit: And superinjuctions shouldn't exist.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 09.06.14 22:59

stillsloppingout wrote:I am going to have to edit my post . its not a Gay footballer  my bad typing and sentencing . and its 3 superinjunctions  not D notices  they are national security , this is just a footballer who has three times done stuff . but do not post any names . because this has derailed the thread . and i could be in trouble .

To the mods im sorry .  roses
My fault SSO with my inquisitive nature and being a keen footballer fan.

Say no more and back on topic.

Can hazard a guess if it's classed as national security. Interesting.
fossey

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 09.06.14 23:03

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I don't really care Fossey, honestly. I do care that the D-notice system is being abused by the rich/celebs/sports stars. Really pisses me off.

I think you are confused with super injunctions. Footballers do not have the authority to issue DA Notices, they are between Government departments and the media. They have a website here where they give details of DA notices that have been issued. http://www.dnotice.org.uk/records.htm
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 09.06.14 23:06

Late to the party and going back a few pages.... I find a lot of what CynicAl says sounds sensible. 
As a high level conspiracy to cover up/whitewash - it looks like a mess to me.

I've thought before, that the Government (Brown/Blair) support for the McCanns was as a PR exercise for the Government and the Press have been toeing the line due to fear of litigation.

What I find difficult to understand, is the review that David Cameron requested. Okay, so we mainly accept Rebekah Brooks pressured him. I'm not sure I’m clear why she did and why he agreed, but I’m not going into those theories here.

Then the review turned into an investigation. I don't think it would have needed to do that for a whitewash/cover up to be possible. 
Couldn't SY have said "we've reviewed the case files, consulted with the PJ, Leicestershire Police, x y and z who were involved in the original investigation and conclude that, though sadly, no answers have been found, due process was followed and we are reassured that the case isn't closed, but shelved and the PJ will reopen in the light of any new information, or as they have always stated, if the McCanns request this" ?

So why turn it into a criminal investigation - outside of their jurisdiction? 
As a PR exercise, it seems to be a badly judged one and far more costly than initially anticipated. I believe a lot of politicians are ego maniacs, but to instigate an investigation which requires a conclusion that gives them some sort of kudos, seems a risky strategy. Which doesn't mean that isn't what's happening. 

I can't work out a plausible explanation, as to why this case is where it is. I can think of explanations for various events – which all could be way off the mark - but not a concerted, all encompassing explanation which sees all parties (excl. PJ) acting to a common purpose.
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 09.06.14 23:10

MissDaisy wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I don't really care Fossey, honestly. I do care that the D-notice system is being abused by the rich/celebs/sports stars. Really pisses me off.

I think you are confused with super injunctions. Footballers do not have the authority to issue DA Notices, they are between Government departments and the media. They have a website here where they give details of DA notices that have been issued. http://www.dnotice.org.uk/records.htm

I edited my post MissDaisy. But my point stands. Both are abused IMO.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top