The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest interview with Dr Amaral - copied from Joana Morais - with thanks

Post by fossey on 09.06.14 12:41

@MissDaisy wrote:The more I think about this surely if the intelligence services were involved we would never have heard about this case or at most it would been very quickly wrapped up.
Not quite true.

Remember the Mccanns were shouting from the rooftops the 'abduction' tosh immediately and the media were all over it again with immediate effect. 

So it COULD NOT be wrapped up straight away. 

Intelligent services etc were far more concerned about OTHER things.

fossey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.06.14 12:46

@MissDaisy wrote:The more I think about this surely if the intelligence services were involved we would never have heard about this case or at most it would been very quickly wrapped up.

I agree MissDaisy  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 09.06.14 12:48

candyfloss wrote:

I agree MissDaisy  yes
What, like Princess Diana's case was quickly and quietly wrapped up and never heard of again?

Or David Kelly?

And so on.

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassius on 09.06.14 12:49

@MissDaisy wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:Gordon Brown formed the Brown ministry after being invited by Queen Elizabeth II to begin a new government following the resignation of the previous Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Anthony Blair on 27 June 2007. He took office as Prime Minister, a title he would hold until his resignation on 11 May 2010. In his inaugural cabinet Brown appointed the United Kingdom first female Home Secretary, Jacqui Smith.

Prior to this - John Reid, Baron Reid of Cardowan (born 8 May 1947) was Home Secretary from 2006 to 2007 - under Blairs ministry. Blair handed over to Brown in June 2007.....

John Reid must have surely involved MI5 in May 2007 in the Mc Cann case unless political interference only begain after Brown took over with Jacqui as Home Sec. Its important to know.

When did the political interference begin on Mc Cann case?  After Brown took over on June 27th?  Or whilst still under Blair?  - I believe it was a little later... under Brown?
Coincidentally John Reid is a former Chairman of Celtic Football Club. Gerry McCann was a team doctor at Celtic.
John Reid was accused of being a sex pest by Labourista Dawn Plitheroe,seriously.

cassius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 09.06.14 12:52

@Naz_Nomad wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:IMO it all just stinks of an 'old boys network initially '.  People within the government took the McCanns at their word to help them out.  And imo rather than admitting the twosome duped them all, they'd rather gloss over it.

As it stands the investigation will peter out,  the appeal will enventually close.  And everyone will pretend nothing ever happened.  Until British files are dusted off in god knows number of years.
Unless people that care keep demanding answers.  The thought of YET ANOTHER police/government/authority miscarriage of justice/cover up/whitewash and the thought of the Great British Public just shrugging their shoulders (again) and just forgetting about it makes me incandescent with rage. We MUST NOT let this go.   angry2

I 100% agree. It's what stinks about our governments. 'This is or agenda and this is what you have to believe because we tell you how it is through the MSM.'
If you dare question it, or don't believe it you're labeled, conspiracy theorists, fruit cakes nutters.... the list used is endless.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 09.06.14 12:53

I find it interesting to look back at a snapshot of the political landscape of the time.

In amongst the feuding between Gordon Brown and Tony Blair over the leadership issue (remember the Curry House agreement and the ice-cream Blair bought Brown - no love lost there, especially when Cherie waded into the fray accusing Brown of making their lives a misery or words to that effect). Anyway, in the middle of all this building heat I remember Alan Milburn (constituency in Darlington, next door to Blair in Sedgefield) suddenly and unexpectedly resigned from cabinet as Secretary of State for Health on 12 June 2007, saying he wanted to spend more time with his family.

This from BBC news report at the time:
Reacting to the suggestion that political commentators would be looking for ulterior motives behind Mr Milburn's decision, the MP replied: "I understand that and they are wrong. I understand that there will be motives suggested about this.
"There will be implications and there will be the wildest of conspiracy theories about this."
--------------------------------------------------------

27th June 2007
Brown takes over from Blair as Prime Minister

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 09.06.14 12:55

@Joey Deacon wrote:
@MissDaisy wrote:I could be wrong of course and I have no proof but I really, really do not think Gerry McCann is a Mason.

Why not?

I'm not having a go or anything. It's just that I'm pretty sure that he is, and I'm wondering why you think he isn't. :-)
He is.

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 09.06.14 12:56

I wonder what Sir David NORMINGTON thinks about all this.

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 09.06.14 12:56

@Joey Deacon wrote:

Gerry knows too much, and said he'd blab if ever brought to book?

Well it would come out in the trial. Eg, who helped them get the abduction story in the Telegraph within two hours of it being reported? If it was Home Office help, the wheels would start falling off right from the kick off.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 09.06.14 12:56

I am so gutted with how this is panning out but am keeping the faith ATM as I think a whitewash could have been wrapped up sooner and cheaper. Apart from that I am disillusioned.

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy on 09.06.14 12:58

@Mirage wrote:I find it interesting to look back at a snapshot of the political landscape of the time.

In amongst the feuding between Gordon Brown and Tony Blair over the leadership issue (remember the Curry House agreement and the ice-cream Blair bought Brown - no love lost there, especially when Cherie waded into the fray accusing Brown of making their lives a misery or words to that effect). Anyway, in the middle of all this building heat I remember Alan Milburn (constituency in Darlington, next door to Blair in Sedgefield) suddenly and unexpectedly resigned from cabinet as Secretary of State for Health on 12 June 2007, saying he wanted to spend more time with his family.

Reacting to the suggestion that political commentators would be looking for ulterior motives behind Mr Milburn's decision, the MP replied: "I understand that and they are wrong. I understand that there will be motives suggested about this.
"There will be implications and there will be the wildest of conspiracy theories about this."

27th June 2007
I am pretty sure Alan Milburn resigned in 2003, I remember him well as I used to see him occasionally. There was a very unsavoury rumour going round at the time as to the real reason he resigned,I found out a few years ago that that is exactly what it was - a very nasty rumour to harm his career.

MissDaisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 09.06.14 12:59

@Mirage wrote:I find it interesting to look back at a snapshot of the political landscape of the time.

27th June 2007
I think its important to do that Mirage. The political landscape at that time has to be very relevant to
how this case was handled. As regards Milburn, I vaguely remember this....

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 09.06.14 13:01

@MissDaisy wrote:

27th June 2007
I am pretty sure Alan Milburn resigned in 2003, I remember him well as I used to see him occasionally. There was a very unsavoury rumour going round at the time as to the real reason he resigned,I found out a few years ago that that is exactly what it was - a very nasty rumour to harm his career.
Ref Milburn - a quick look at Wiki 
He served for five years in the Cabinet, first as Chief Secretary to the Treasury from 1998 to 1999, and subsequently as Secretary of State for Health until 2003, when he resigned, citing a lack of balance with his family life, before briefly rejoining the Cabinet as Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster in order to manage Labour's 2005 re-election campaign. In June 2009, he told his local party he would not be standing at the 2010 general election, saying: "Standing down as an MP will give me the chance to balance my work and my family life with the time to pursue challenges other than politics."[1]

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy on 09.06.14 13:10

@HelenMeg wrote:
@MissDaisy wrote:

27th June 2007
Ref Milburn - a quick look at Wiki 
He served for five years in the Cabinet, first as Chief Secretary to the Treasury from 1998 to 1999, and subsequently as Secretary of State for Health until 2003, when he resigned, citing a lack of balance with his family life, before briefly rejoining the Cabinet as Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster in order to manage Labour's 2005 re-election campaign. In June 2009, he told his local party he would not be standing at the 2010 general election, saying: "Standing down as an MP will give me the chance to balance my work and my family life with the time to pursue challenges other than politics."[1]
Don't want to derail this topic but this is a very interesting article into the type of stuff that Damien McBride was getting up to. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/psst-the-rumours-that-tainted-browns-rivals-1670419.html

MissDaisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 09.06.14 13:14

Thanks for the correction folks. Have 2007 on the brain! Milburn did indeed resign in 2003. His first job in the Ministry of Health in around '98 was to push for PFI on hospitals, I believe.  So private finance meets NHS.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 09.06.14 13:28

@bristow wrote:So clear, so concise and so obvious.
So whitewash.

What a man! Applause all round.

And one thing we can be sure of...his words will not be allowed to see the light of day in the UK meek-media.  British journalists must loathe themselves, knowing how much they keep hidden from the public.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 09.06.14 13:30

@stillsloppingout wrote:So there you have it . when Mi5 are involved its usually to pull somebody out of the sh**  Hence all the D notices etc .

For this to happen IMO it can only be because the person is a senior cabinet minister  [ of the time, NOT opposition ] , or a high end member of the Royal Family . [ then process of ilimination ]     

Ps this post by Amaral needs to be posted on social media .

Not necessarily. MI5 get involved when something is considered of major significance to the government. There are probably secret service people out now in Brazil because the World Cup has major significance. We know they've been invovled in monitoring the Royal Family as well, simply because of their national importance.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 09.06.14 13:33

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

I agree MissDaisy  yes
What, like Princess Diana's case was quickly and quietly wrapped up and never heard of again?

Or David Kelly?

And so on.

At least those two cases had a body and had some kind of 'official' conclusion.  I just can't work out why if Mi5 were involved they didn't come up with some conclusion earlier.
  Maybe the disposing of the body  was all the involvement they needed to cover up what happened and they no longer care what happens now. I doubt Amaral is wrong about Mi5 being involved but it just seems to generate more questions rather than answers.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 09.06.14 13:36

@Okeydokey wrote:
@bristow wrote:So clear, so concise and so obvious.
So whitewash.

What a man! Applause all round.

And one thing we can be sure of...his words will not be allowed to see the light of day in the UK meek-media.  British journalists must loathe themselves, knowing how much they keep hidden from the public.
 thumbsup . And as for british jornalists, eat your heart out,you lilly livered lot, you all make me  puke

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.06.14 13:37

@ChippyM wrote:
@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

I agree MissDaisy  yes

Or David Kelly?

And so on.

At least those two cases had a body and had some kind of 'official' conclusion.  I just can't work out why if Mi5 were involved they didn't come up with some conclusion earlier.
  Maybe the disposing of the body  was all the involvement they needed to cover up what happened and they no longer care what happens now. I doubt Amaral is wrong about Mi5 being involved but it just seems to generate more questions rather than answers.
I think that Rocky A will only say what he believes to be true, especially since he will be heading back to a court room pretty soon.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 09.06.14 13:41

Someone just tweeted drug dealers are not suspects just witnesses

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 09.06.14 13:43

I found the timing of this information "interesting" to say the least:

In early-2003, The Sunday Times was given a list of suspected paedophiles either under investigation, or wanted for questioning in connection with using credit cards to access child pornography on the internet according to Operation Ore. The list was quoted by several sources as containing; “The former chairman of one of the City’s biggest firms of stockbrokers, a senior director of a well known drinks company, a millionaire business colleague of one of Britain’s best-known entrepreneurs, a director of one of the country’s biggest construction companies, a prominent City PR man who acts as an intermediary between boardrooms, the media and the government. (I wonder who this could be? my insert) He said last week that police had not visited his home, a former director of one of the world’s biggest pharmaceuticals companies. a senior partner at a multinational accountancy firm, a top executive at a large manufacturing company. Others on the list include a senior teacher at an exclusive girls’ public school, services personnel from at least five military bases, GPs, university academics and civil servants. Many are married and respected members of their local communities.
www.sundaytimes.co.uk” (registration required, and obviously now redacted) It was at this point that Blair used one of Britain’s most draconian practices the D-Notice, to shut down and prohibit all further reporting on the subject under the penalty of imprisonment. Unfortunately for Blair, he was unable to do this quick enough to save the hide of his closest personal advisor, Philip Lyon.

Full test on this link: http://iamkare.wordpress.com/2012/11/11/operation-ore/

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 09.06.14 13:43

@noddy100 wrote:Someone just tweeted drug dealers are not suspects just witnesses
And searches are based entirely on smith sighting

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 09.06.14 13:47

The tweet noddy100 was referring to (I assume):

Harry Blackwood ‏@blamedandshamed  17h
MADDY LATEST: More top info. Drug dealers in Portugal police want to speak to are NOT suspects.

Harry Blackwood @blamedandshamed  ·  17h
MADDY LATEST. Info I've just picked up. Police searches are based on  the Smith (Irish) family sighting of man (Gerry McCann) carrying child

Harry Blackwood @blamedandshamed  ·  Jun 8
MADDY LATEST. Men to be questioned are drug dealers who used their mobile phones a lot when she vanished. FFS. That's what drug dealers do.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CynicAl on 09.06.14 13:49

@AndyB wrote:
@CynicAl wrote:Remember, the cover up has failed to cover anything up. The suspicions and evidences are in the open. And awakening a sleeping dog in order to make sure it goes to sleep is an exercise in futility, in fact it is counter productive because the barking has set off all the other dogs in the neighbourhood. A cover up of a case already in the open is achieved first by controlling opinion, not information. Opinion steering is done in the media. Yet the media are clearly not resolved and in concert at the dictate of a media handler (CM),  they're running scared from processes enacted by private individuals (SI/CR). A cover up could be achieved by simply letting Maddie go, formally, officially, a deeply mysterious cold case.
Perhaps the cover-up hasn't failed and is actually a spectacular success. Its only failed if you think that its limited to hiding the McCanns' involvement in their daughters death but to my mind that doesn't make any sense; why on earth would the establishment give two hoots about the McCanns? If there is a cover-up going on it is something or someone else that is being protected, not the McCanns who have just been collateral beneficiaries.

As to Madeleine's disappearance becoming an officially unsolvable cold case, there are many who believe that is exactly where we are heading. This is the exact situation we were in until the Portuguese published the case files. Even then, officialdom ignored it, helped by a press that is gagged by our repressive libel laws and possibly DA notices and/or super injunctions. It was only when Rebekah Brooks threatened the PM (and I'd love to know what Cameron was so scared of) that there was no choice but to open a review that would look thorough while at the same time distracting attention away from whatever it is that is really being covered-up

@CynicAl wrote:So the purpose of interference has to be something else in which what happened to Maddie is a deeply inconvenient event which occured in the background of something else, where continued scrutiny to the Maddie case might unearth something unrelated by highly explosive.
Exactly! Why do you think its impossible that the something else is being covered up?
Ok, so we'll imagine for a second that we all live in Wonderland and I'll then concede that if the white-wash's purpose was to make a ballsed-up cover-up of an accidental crime look like a covered-up ballsed-up cover-up of an accidental crime then it was a roaring success. Clearly I'm prejudiced by definitions of the terms 'cover-up' and 'white-wash' which exist outside of Wonderland. It was my understanding that white-wash was the process of making something murky look infinitely less murky, and that cover-up was to make something which is apparent and accessible be less apparent and accessible. 

What you're telling me is that after 5 years of murkiness and open access to a wealth of incriminating information, someone decided to spend £10m and drive The Met's reputation into irrecoverable shame and spent two years very publicly making the matter no less murky than it was before and the information no less accessible, and instead just goaded larger numbers of people to realise that the Emperor was wearing no clothes? 

By equivalency then, the government found out that the media had gotten a hold of 36 images of the Minister cavorting at a drunken orgy enjoying the company of one-legged Bulgarian hermaphrodites and in order to effect a whitewash and a cover-up announced the expenditure of a couple million quid to the electorate, spent on a fake inquiry into the affair at the end of which they declared 'nothing to see here' having published the other 500 images they had of this and other ministers on a government website under the heading 'Parliament Isn' t All Hard Slog' and declared it a roaring success for promoting affinity with our MP's among the proletariat. 

Ok then. 

If the government wants the McCann case to go away because they fear a much graver risk of exposure in a more serious matter, the only way to make the risk go away is to make the McCann's go away. While they're alive, while they imagine themselves entitled and powerful, while they're luxuriating off their profile, while they're making noise, while their case leaves a pile of unanswered questions, someone is looking. Always looking. And no secret is safe, no involvement of any third party for any reason is safe. 

If the only reason we have a SY inquiry is because of the Murdoch/Brooks complex, then that's telling. We'll call it the NI Factor.  NI demanded, with threats, a review. Why? If its a cover up, then they know the parents aren't looking for closure, just cash. So demanding closure would be pointless. We also know that Maddie doesn't sell copy. How do we know this? Even the journos are acknowedging that the people are out of interest and asking questions because they don't believe SY, the Mc's or the press. Why demand an enquiry to produce a self-affirming non-sensational conclusion? We see Maddie accounts get relegated to sub headlines. If they sell, then why? Pro's get their news from OFM. Anti's get their news online.  Those in the middle giveth not a rat's. Demanding a faux review makes no sense. And intelligent media puppet masters don't get caught out by believing in the greater good of humanity. They lie, cheat and steal to find dirt and bet on the news before it happens. 

So maybe NI are genuinely trying to end a charade. If NI threatened Dave with something nuclear, and Dave capitulated by supplying this shower, how long before Rupe realises he's been done, and launches the missile. Interesting times for Terri May at present, no? Equally if RB is sitting on the missing pieces, even if she's been gagged, since she's facing a stretch anyway, why not let a Murdoch Publication somewhere else in the world break the scoop, if they KNOW for sure that the establishment is determined to maintain this pitiful fraud? 

It has the appearance of a case that no one knows what to do with. It looks like they're being sensitive around the damage that could be caused to persons who've been fooled for the past years and don't just want to look stupid. If that's the case, then the cover-up is recent, not foundational.

I don't doubt that 'something else' could be a factor in this. An unknown catalyst or component. But I'd argue the same way. The premise oaf a cover-up is that it is a reasoned, logical, methodical process to conceal. You do not detract attention from a problematic crime scene by... Ok, let me give you an example... 

Imagine that on the nigh Maddie disappeared a nearby drug gang were doing business at Ocean Club... Imagine a child begins crying and won't stop. So the gang says 'kill the kid or you' ll have PC Plod and his dog down on us. She's drawing attention and We don't want anyone to know what we're doing here especially since we've got this cushy, crooked little deal with OC staff.' Does that solve the problem? 

No. Because you've just escalated rather than play-down. You could have left the area and disappeared into shadows, instead you dodged the inquisitive eye of Rodrigo Plod, and brought the freaking army looking instead. If they might not have found you before, because the situation was left entirely mundane, they'll definitely be bringing heat your way while they seal the area off and start grilling everyone.  It would be like Dave Payne testifying 'I know Gerry couldn' t have been involved in anything dodgy because I saw him around the time it happened. He was cleaning a hammer off, and talking to a group of shady looking tanned fellas. '

By waking a sleeping dog in order to put it back to sleep you only serve to increase the risk that people who weren' t asking questions before will ask them in the future, and you'll only get one shot at putting tlhis one to bed...

CynicAl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum