The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Tony was right was he not?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by aquila on 14.06.14 15:33

@Miraflores wrote:It would have been a lot easier for them to declare that Kate had taken a liking to sea bass, perhaps as some sort of health kick, instead of the claims that she had been around 6 dead bodies in the weeks before her holiday.

Incidentally, who is it who made that claim?
Gerry's Blogs reveal Sean has taken a liking to sea bass.

Gerry's Blogs also reveal you may have noticed the twins have had a haircut.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by fossey on 14.06.14 15:35

@galena wrote:Wasn't Gerry a bit of true crime fan (like myself)?  I have a vague memory of this being discussed some time in the past ...
As far as i can see galena, Gerry is a massive fan of himself. He literally can't get enough of it.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by fossey on 14.06.14 15:39

@aquila wrote:Gerry's Blogs reveal Sean has taken a liking to sea bass.

Gerry's Blogs also reveal you may have noticed the twins have had a haircut.
Hair cut..? Really...? No way....!!!

Damn - I must of missed that blog. Sounded like a riveting read.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Snifferdog on 14.06.14 16:03

for you fossey. A link to Gerry McCanns blogs. Kindly saved and made available by Steel Magnolia.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Unless you're being facetious big grin ?

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Miraflores on 14.06.14 16:26

What, the claim about Kate the part time GP and Cuddlecat attending to 6 dead bodies
Yes, this is the one I meant. I have never been able to trace who said that - one of Gerry's relatives, possibly?

Not Gerry declaring that Sean had developed a liking for sea-bass.

Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by fossey on 14.06.14 16:27

@Snifferdog wrote:for you fossey. A link to Gerry McCanns blogs. Kindly saved and made available by Steel Magnolia.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Unless you're being facetious big grin ?
Haha - Cheers Snifferdog.

Will invest in a sick bucket and take time to read through them all at some point but can't promise it.

What a narcissist - writing blogs. Who gives a flying fcuk what he's up to. 

I'm surprised he didn't set up a 'Gerry Fan Club' ltd company thinking that loads of teenage girls would want to donate hard cash in return for pin up posters of the pratt etc.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by fossey on 14.06.14 16:31

@Miraflores wrote:
What, the claim about Kate the part time GP and Cuddlecat attending to 6 dead bodies
Yes, this is the one I meant. I have never been able to trace who said that - one of Gerry's relatives, possibly?

Not Gerry declaring that Sean had developed a liking for sea-bass.
I'm not sure Miraflores. Seem to recall it could of been the hideous Philomena but i stand to be corrected. Not if Philomena is hideous but if she made that comment!!!

Unless Cuddlecat said it? CC took Kate along to do 6 autopsy's. Just as believable as anything else that is spouted from TM.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by aquila on 14.06.14 16:33

@fossey wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:for you fossey. A link to Gerry McCanns blogs. Kindly saved and made available by Steel Magnolia.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Unless you're being facetious big grin ?
Haha - Cheers Snifferdog.

Will invest in a sick bucket and take time to read through them all at some point but can't promise it.

What a narcissist - writing blogs. Who gives a flying fcuk what he's up to. 

I'm surprised he didn't set up a 'Gerry Fan Club' ltd company thinking that loads of teenage girls would want to donate hard cash in return for pin up posters of the pratt etc.
Please do take time to read Gerry's blogs. They're enlightening.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Guest on 14.06.14 16:40

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/77sep13/AllVoices_03_09_2013.htm

Some information here about the origins of the six bodies story.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Snifferdog on 14.06.14 16:50

@fossey wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:for you fossey. A link to Gerry McCanns blogs. Kindly saved and made available by Steel Magnolia.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Unless you're being facetious big grin ?
Haha - Cheers Snifferdog.

Will invest in a sick bucket and take time to read through them all at some point but can't promise it.

What a narcissist - writing blogs. Who gives a flying fcuk what he's up to. 

I'm surprised he didn't set up a 'Gerry Fan Club' ltd company thinking that loads of teenage girls would want to donate hard cash in return for pin up posters of the pratt etc.

Printed toilet paper anyone?

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by aquila on 14.06.14 16:58

@Snifferdog wrote:
@fossey wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:for you fossey. A link to Gerry McCanns blogs. Kindly saved and made available by Steel Magnolia.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Unless you're being facetious big grin ?
Haha - Cheers Snifferdog.

Will invest in a sick bucket and take time to read through them all at some point but can't promise it.

What a narcissist - writing blogs. Who gives a flying fcuk what he's up to. 

I'm surprised he didn't set up a 'Gerry Fan Club' ltd company thinking that loads of teenage girls would want to donate hard cash in return for pin up posters of the pratt etc.

Printed toilet paper anyone?
I certainly have a bad smell in my nostrils.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Guest on 14.06.14 16:59

@Nina wrote: [...] There are other similarities with other secretions but not as upper class to speak of, but sea-bass, wow ticked the cadaverine box and the upper middle class box too, oh the joy in Rothley Manor that day.
***
E.g. candida albicans?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Woofer on 14.06.14 17:00

@fossey wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:
What, the claim about Kate the part time GP and Cuddlecat attending to 6 dead bodies
Yes, this is the one I meant. I have never been able to trace who said that - one of Gerry's relatives, possibly?

Not Gerry declaring that Sean had developed a liking for sea-bass.
I'm not sure Miraflores. Seem to recall it could of been the hideous Philomena but i stand to be corrected. Not if Philomena is hideous but if she made that comment!!!

Unless Cuddlecat said it? CC took Kate along to do 6 autopsy's. Just as believable as anything else that is spouted from TM.
 
I`m sure it was Kate`s Mum that said that.  Her Mum must have asked her why Eddie alerted to her checked trousers - I can just imagine her fobbing her Mum off by saying she`d been with 6 dead bodies that week. Mum believes her and blurts it to the press.   Had a check round and Iris on MM is convinced it was Susan Healy as well.
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17727p75-kate-was-prescribed-antipsychotic-drugs

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Snifferdog on 14.06.14 17:53

@aquila wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@fossey wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:for you fossey. A link to Gerry McCanns blogs. Kindly saved and made available by Steel Magnolia.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Unless you're being facetious big grin ?
Haha - Cheers Snifferdog.

Will invest in a sick bucket and take time to read through them all at some point but can't promise it.

What a narcissist - writing blogs. Who gives a flying fcuk what he's up to. 

I'm surprised he didn't set up a 'Gerry Fan Club' ltd company thinking that loads of teenage girls would want to donate hard cash in return for pin up posters of the pratt etc.

Printed toilet paper anyone?
I certainly have a bad smell in my nostrils.

They can print "his and hers".

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by lj on 15.06.14 15:06

@G1 wrote:If, theoretically, the McCanns knew there would be cadaver scent left in the flat, I feel there's just no way any half-rational person trying to cover up their blame in their daughter's death, would put her corpse in the back of a car hired weeks after the disappearance. They're doctors. They're very intelligent, it seems. They know intimately about cadaver scent. They are aware that scent dogs are very likely to be brought in if the child isn't located. They can't not be aware of this. They know the scent can't be extinguished probably for years, no matter what you do. This is something any professional medic such as the McCanns know.

I doubt cadaver scent is as a general matter taught in medical school. Apart from that the pathetic parents did not seem to have profit a lot of the courses: being :nver leave toddlers alone being a very important one, reinforced by all those heartbreaking cases of young patients being brought in after the parents took their eyes of them for a second, not even neglecting them evening after evening while the parents were getting loaded.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Cristobell on 15.06.14 15:28

@lj wrote:
@G1 wrote:If, theoretically, the McCanns knew there would be cadaver scent left in the flat, I feel there's just no way any half-rational person trying to cover up their blame in their daughter's death, would put her corpse in the back of a car hired weeks after the disappearance. They're doctors. They're very intelligent, it seems. They know intimately about cadaver scent. They are aware that scent dogs are very likely to be brought in if the child isn't located. They can't not be aware of this. They know the scent can't be extinguished probably for years, no matter what you do. This is something any professional medic such as the McCanns know.

I doubt cadaver scent is as a general matter taught in medical school. Apart from that the pathetic parents did not seem to have profit a lot of the courses: being :nver leave toddlers alone being a very important one, reinforced by all those heartbreaking cases of young patients being brought in after the parents took their eyes of them for a second, not even neglecting them evening after evening while the parents were getting loaded.
I agree with GI.  Doctors would know intimately about cadaver scent. Not just through their academic studies, but also because medical students are required to work with cadavers and perform autopsies as part of their general training. 

Armed with that knowledge, they must have been desperate to have used the hire car to move the body. Either that, or they thought, they would not be investigated to that extent.   Perhaps a combination of the two, or as Goncalo has suggested, leakage from a bag.  In any event we know TM went to considerable lengths to get rid of the smell by leaving the boot open day and night, and volunteered explanations for the foul smell before they were asked.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Newintown on 15.06.14 15:29

@lj wrote:
@G1 wrote:If, theoretically, the McCanns knew there would be cadaver scent left in the flat, I feel there's just no way any half-rational person trying to cover up their blame in their daughter's death, would put her corpse in the back of a car hired weeks after the disappearance. They're doctors. They're very intelligent, it seems. They know intimately about cadaver scent. They are aware that scent dogs are very likely to be brought in if the child isn't located. They can't not be aware of this. They know the scent can't be extinguished probably for years, no matter what you do. This is something any professional medic such as the McCanns know.

I doubt cadaver scent is as a general matter taught in medical school. Apart from that the pathetic parents did not seem to have profit a lot of the courses: being :nver leave toddlers alone being a very important one, reinforced by all those heartbreaking cases of young patients being brought in after the parents took their eyes of them for a second, not even neglecting them evening after evening while the parents were getting loaded.

Wasn't it Kate McCann who stated in her book that cadaver scent can only be detected for up to 3 months (I haven't read her book but it's been mentioned on this forum many times in other posts) so she obviously had no idea about cadaver scent when she made that statement IN WRITING IN HER OWN BOOK.

ETA: I've just read Cristobell's post, perhaps KM didn't attend the lessons on cadavers or she was just trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the readers of her book about how long cadaver odour can be detected for.   smilie

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by PeterMac on 15.06.14 16:27

She did indeed say that. In fact she said one month - 30 days. This is simply incorrect, as she MUST have known if she had done any research at all. The time can be measured in decades or centuries.

p. 253
As we now know, the chemicals believed to create the ‘odour of death’, putrescence and cadaverine, last no longer than thirty days. There were no decaying body parts for the dog to find. It was simply wrong.  

But bizarrely she also said
p.219
Did they really believe that a dog could smell the ‘odour of death’ three months later from a body that had been removed so swiftly? They were adding two and two and coming up with ten.  

Has she in fact inadvertently told the world the truth.
The book was passed by lawyers and proof readers, but they let this clear ADMISSION Through. Why  ?

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 16:33

@PeterMac wrote:She did indeed say that.

p. 253
As we now know, the chemicals believed to create the ‘odour of death’, putrescence and cadaverine, last no longer than thirty days. There were no decaying body parts for the dog to find. It was simply wrong.  

But bizarrely she also said
p.219
Did they really believe that a dog could smell the ‘odour of death’ three months later from a body that had been removed so swiftly? They were adding two and two and coming up with ten.  

Has she in fact inadvertently told the world the truth.
The book was passed by lawyers and proof readers, but they let this clear ADMISSION Through. Why  ?

My God! It truly is Exhibit KH1!

Gerry's blogs are Exhibit GM2 and that hideous documentary Madeleine Was Here is Exhibit MC3. It's all there for those who choose to see. In my opinion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.14 16:56

@PeterMac wrote:
But bizarrely she also said
p.219
Did they really believe that a dog could smell the ‘odour of death’ three months later from a body that had been removed so swiftly? They were adding two and two and coming up with ten.  

Has she in fact inadvertently told the world the truth?
The book was passed by lawyers and proof readers, but they let this clear ADMISSION Through. Why  ?

Of course, it isn't really an admission, except possibly that there might just be something in the claims made by Martin Grime about his two dogs' alerts.

It was simply Dr Kate McCann's way of saying:

"Madeleine was seen alive by Gerry at 9.15pm. She was gone by the time I checked at 10.00pm. If there was any cadaver odour, Madeleine must have been killed by the burglar/adopter and taken out of the apartment before I checked at 10.00pm".

Which is remarkably similar to where DCI Andy Redwood and Operation Grange are currently heading IMO

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Praiaaa on 15.06.14 16:59

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Of course, it isn't really an admission, except possibly that there might just be something in the claims made by Martin Grime about his two dogs' alerts.

It was simply Dr Kate McCann's way of saying:

"Madeleine was seen alive by Gerry at 9.15pm. She was gone by the time I checked at 10.00pm. If there was any cadaver odour, Madeleine must have been killed by the burglar/adopter and taken out of the apartment before I checked at 10.00pm".



Precisely - that is what she is trying to say albeit in a clumsy way - she is not admitting anything.

Praiaaa

Posts : 419
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 17:00

@Praiaaa wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Of course, it isn't really an admission, except possibly that there might just be something in the claims made by Martin Grime about his two dogs' alerts.

It was simply Dr Kate McCann's way of saying:

"Madeleine was seen alive by Gerry at 9.15pm. She was gone by the time I checked at 10.00pm. If there was any cadaver odour, Madeleine must have been killed by the burglar/adopter and taken out of the apartment before I checked at 10.00pm".



Precisely - that is what she is trying to say albeit in a clumsy way - she is not admitting anything.
***
With emphasis on Trying ... ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Guest on 15.06.14 17:06

Snipped from Cristobell's post.
"I agree with GI.  Doctors would know intimately about cadaver scent. Not just through their academic studies, but also because medical students are required to work with cadavers and perform autopsies as part of their general training. "


Fortunately for the medical students the bodies that are kindly donated for dissection are preserved.
100 bodies in a Dissection Room in summer would not be conducive for learning otherwise.
But I disagree with you Cristobell. Students may be taught the elementaries of human decomposition in medical school. More than that would be post-graduate training in Forensics. But scent dog detection of cadaverine or the other products of decomposition is a police speciality, not medical and is not taught to medical undergraduates.
 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by ultimaThule on 15.06.14 17:14

@PeterMac wrote:She did indeed say that. In fact she said one month - 30 days. This is simply incorrect, as she MUST have known if she had done any research at all.  The time can be measured in decades or centuries.

p. 253
As we now know, the chemicals believed to create the ‘odour of death’, putrescence and cadaverine, last no longer than thirty days. There were no decaying body parts for the dog to find. It was simply wrong.  

But bizarrely she also said
p.219
Did they really believe that a dog could smell the ‘odour of death’ three months later from a body that had been removed so swiftly? They were adding two and two and coming up with ten.  

Has she in fact inadvertently told the world the truth.
The book was passed by lawyers and proof readers, but they let this clear ADMISSION Through. Why?

Had any criminal defence lawyer read the bewk it would never have been allowed to stand as Exhibit KH1, PeterM.

This leads me to suspect that the only lawyers who the book was passed by were those acting for the publishers and the answer to why they chose to let this 'clear ADMISSION', and others, through is obvious to any, such as yourself, who are capable of seeing the bigger picture.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.06.14 17:24

Cristobell wrote:

As we don't yet know what the final conclusions of Operation Grange will be, I think it is a bit premature to declare the investigation a whitewash! Effectively it is stating that 37 homicide officers and all the support staff are covering up the death of a little girl. Thats a pretty serious allegation. We don't have a clue what OG are up to, we can only speculate. We have however, seen OG kick out the foundations of the 'abduction' story by eliminating Tannerman, and they are clearly not singing from the same hymn sheet as the parents, as they are looking for a body while the parents are still flogging good quality wristbands and hoping for a happy outcome!

REPLY:  On the contrary, Redwood has not 'kicked out the foundations of the abduction story'. He has cunningly INCREASED the 'window of opportunity' for the abduction to occur. It was about 3 minutes between about 9.11pm and 9.14pm. Redwood has IMO invented Crecheman and thereby increased the window of opportunity for the abduction from 9.11pm to 10.00pm (Kate's check). Matthew Oldfield's check at 9.30pm doesn't count as he can't recall checking in the children's room properly. 

PeterMac wrote:

Indeed it is [Effectively it is stating that 37 homicide officers and all the support staff are covering up the death of a little girl. Thats a pretty serious allegation]. And it must go further than that and involve the entire Command Chain of the Met, and the PJ and the GNR. The prosecution authorities of the UK and of Portugal. And that is only the start.
The full list involves many hundreds of people, as an absolute minimum.


REPLY:  No. It does not necessarily involve the PJ and the GNR. The following is perfectly possible:

1. There was never enough evidence for the PJ to prosecute any individual for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

2. There is insufficent prospect of ever being able to produce such evidence

3. The Portuguese powers-that-be have decided to concede the demands of Grange to do digs and interview some suspects, so long as the Met pay the bills (which various newspaper reports confirm is the case). They are only doing this so that the Met cannot realistically accuse them of failing to co-operate.

Like you, I can't make it fit. I prefer incompetence, inefficiency, stupidity, amateurishness, and general blundering as a theory. It is simpler and involves fewer people.

REPLY:  But then we only have to pause for a moment to look at the dozens, perhaps hundreds, of people involved in the following cover-ups:

1. Hillsborough

2. Jimmy Savile

3. The murder of Daniel Morgan  

4. Kincora Boys Home

5. North Wales Children's Homes

6. Islington Children's Homes

7. Dunblane and the Cullen Report

8. The Mid-Staffordshire Hospital scandal

9. The 'Case Pia' scandal in Portugal

and many more.

In these cover-ups, it is often a few people right at the very top who ochestrate the cover-up.

Those lower down the food chain don't see anything like the full picture - there may well be just such a situation within Grange.

In none of the above situations, was it just a tale of 'incompetence, inefficiency, stupidity, amateurishness and general blundering'

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum