The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tony was right was he not?  - Page 6 Mm11

Tony was right was he not?  - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tony was right was he not?  - Page 6 Mm11

Tony was right was he not?  - Page 6 Regist10

Tony was right was he not?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony was right was he not?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Tony was right was he not?

Post by Guest 18.06.14 18:53

http://duartelevyen.wordpress.com/2009/02/20/maddie-is-a-national-security-case/

While Theresa May is reputed to be holding back files from Portugal, I thought it was Leicestershire Police who refused a FOI request from journalist Jon Clements regarding the case due to "reasons of national security". Clements had been enquiring about phone tapping and electronic surveillance on behalf of the PJ. The full letter from the police claiming this can be downloaded by Pdf from these links.

So who was potentially bugged and did it happen?

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/leicestershire-police-refuse-foi.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 18.06.14 19:31

Thank you Dee Coy. That could well be what I was getting confused with
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 18.06.14 21:21

Hi Cristobell,

Thank you for your reply, and very interesting points you make.
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 19.06.14 12:51

AndyB wrote:
That's perfectly logical, although it does tend to conflate "powerful individuals" and "the government". It also raises the question, exactly why was Grange started. I just wonder if the powers that be were happy to leave it all in the background to disappear, and they believed that it had all been covered up years ago. But then something happened that threatened the status quo that ultimately lead to Grange, the objectives of which are as much to do with maintaining the cover up as searching for Madeleine. Hence my interest in Cameron's motivations in ordering the review.

The evidence from Leveson seems to suggest that Cameron's primary motivation came from RB "persuading" (not "forcing" as she was careful to point out) him to order the review of the case. Some have alleged that it was to avoid stories of Teresa May being printed. Private Eye have hinted at a cozy relationship between RB and DC. So it could be as simple as money. In this case money for RB and her paper - and her ability to "persuade" DC in one way or another. As for DC, he may have naively thought that it would buy him some good PR by being so kind and helpful to the poor McCanns. I suspect it's a decision he now regrets.

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 19.06.14 13:16

What if the McCanns phones were hacked.

RB knows they were involved.

RB 'persuades' DC for a review turned investigation. 

The investigation has to be absolutely watertight. Hence why it is taking so long.

RB sells squillion's of papers when all comes to light.

Be the biggest story ever when it does.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 19.06.14 13:22

fossey wrote:What if the McCanns phones were hacked.

RB knows they were involved.

RB 'persuades' DC for a review turned investigation. 

The investigation has to be absolutely watertight. Hence why it is taking so long.

RB sells squillion's of papers when all comes to light.

Now you're talking! This just sent a little shiver of hope up my spine.  yes
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by End 19.06.14 13:25

If so, why did GA say in his last interview, that the SY dig was all a setup for the Trial ...suggesting OG is just a whitewash. I would tend to believe what he says since he is most likely to still have mates in the PJ. Perhaps he had other reason to say that?
End

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Tony was right was he not?  - Page 6 Empty well

Post by hustling0109 20.06.14 1:40

The police are/will close the case by the end of this year and no arrests will be made and someone will be suspected but cant get done cos A,no proof B, dead. And thats that cased closed we can all go home and eat apple pie. And this forum and others will have meaning or reason and for financial reasons will shut down and the internet will be scrubbed of any data pointing the finger at the parents and the parents will become global ambassadors for missing children and become very rich well connected and maybe become the face of a tv chat show. IMO of course.
hustling0109

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.06.14 7:08

fossey wrote:

It would be one of the biggest.

And they would be right up there on the "most notorious" list.

The hate would be immense, I don't think they would be safe in prison.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tony was right was he not?  - Page 6 Empty Like it or not

Post by hustling0109 25.06.14 0:33

Believe it or not the parents and the group have been cleared now and actually maybe just maybe there innocent of maddie's disappearance after all. Maybe kate or another doctor really did have traces of death on them already and by coincidence that dead person{s} matched maddies by 88%. Also the flat wasnt clean cos loads of people trampled through just after 10 so instead of the flat being totally clean i suggest the flat was covered in fibers and DNA and maybe it wasnt one of the docs leaving traces of death maybe it was a policeman who delth with a body not long before he went to the flat as for the car maybe the person touched something and the parents put it in the car? There is that possibility also the dogs are NOT 100% accurate.  The changing stories was cos they were pissed and grieving.   The burglars did it cos the policeman said so.
hustling0109

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 25.06.14 0:50

hustling0109 wrote: Believe it or not the parents and the group have been cleared...
Cleared by whom? Can you please back this statement up. Thanks.
Sonmi-451
Sonmi-451

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 25.06.14 6:07

hustling0109 wrote:Believe it or not the parents and the group have been cleared now and actually maybe just maybe there innocent of maddie's disappearance after all. Maybe kate or another doctor really did have traces of death on them already and by coincidence that dead person{s} matched maddies by 88%. Also the flat wasnt clean cos loads of people trampled through just after 10 so instead of the flat being totally clean i suggest the flat was covered in fibers and DNA and maybe it wasnt one of the docs leaving traces of death maybe it was a policeman who delth with a body not long before he went to the flat as for the car maybe the person touched something and the parents put it in the car? There is that possibility also the dogs are NOT 100% accurate.  The changing stories was cos they were pissed and grieving.   The burglars did it cos the policeman said so.
That's an awful lot of coincidences,  when  you take into account very strong behavioural evidence,  and the fact that Andy Redwood admitted Madeleine probably never left the apartment alive. If she didn't,  there is no plausible explanation but the parents I'm afraid to say. Couple that with a matter of months after she disappeared Gerry talking about a concert with Elton John to mark the one year anniversary,  and a picture emerges. One of guilt
When people asked why he didn't expect to find Madeleine inside a year, the topic was quietly dropped. I wonder why he would do that? Sorry but what I've just said is the least of the evidence against them. It makes more sense than heaps and heaps of coincidences.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 25.06.14 6:16

And if I had at one point been officially made a suspect, I wouldn't consider myself cleared until the truth had emerged ir someone else had been charged with it and found guilty. Until then it's forever hanging over their heads, shelved due to insufficient evidence.
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 25.06.14 6:21

hustling0109 wrote:Believe it or not the parents and the group have been cleared now and actually maybe just maybe there innocent of maddie's disappearance after all. Maybe kate or another doctor really did have traces of death on them already and by coincidence that dead person{s} matched maddies by 88%. Also the flat wasnt clean cos loads of people trampled through just after 10 so instead of the flat being totally clean i suggest the flat was covered in fibers and DNA and maybe it wasnt one of the docs leaving traces of death maybe it was a policeman who delth with a body not long before he went to the flat as for the car maybe the person touched something and the parents put it in the car? There is that possibility also the dogs are NOT 100% accurate.  The changing stories was cos they were pissed and grieving.   The burglars did it cos the policeman said so.
Hustling - Your theory is about as believable as the Oldfield Rog statements I was reading on the other thread a few moments ago.

To put it politely. Utter guff.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.06.14 7:10

Are you for real?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.06.14 9:22

BlueBag wrote:

Are you for real?
I guess the answer is No Tony,  WUM for sure cos I think we ave spotted this sevral times b4.    big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.06.14 10:00

You know what hustler? I think you may be right. It's hard to ignore such a compelling argument like the one you have put forward here. It would really help me to make up my mind though if you could show me where it says that the parents and the group have been cleared. And I really need to read a little more about cadaverine transference so if you could point me in the direction of where you discovered that it could be passed in the way you describe I would be very grateful. 
However I do find it interesting that you say they were grieving,  Madeleine was only missing at that point, not dead. So I don't follow that little snippet of your theory. Do you think that is something I should overlook given the rest of your proposal seems spot on?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.06.14 10:02

hustling0109 has left the building
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 25.06.14 10:18

candyfloss wrote:hustling0109 has left the building
Thank you candyfloss for your prompt and welcome action.
There is so much material here to read, good material, that it really does help when time-wasters can be shown the door at an earlier rather than later stage.
There are suddenly many new posters. Some are genuinely set on seeing justice for Maddie, and their contributions can be really valid, others are here to disrupt.
This latter group should not be tolerated for a moment longer, once they have been discovered, since they are actually hell bent on 'defiling' that last tiny bit of dignity that Madeleine has left, after her parents have so defiled her.
This forum should be no space for such defilers.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 25.06.14 20:33

Ha Ha he fled in fear of the truth !
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 26.06.14 5:32

All this talking about the parent's possible 'innocence' gets me thinking sometimes of how they could have got away with it better. If they'd left the blood and physical evidence and not done a clean up operation,  would they have looked more innocent? It would make the non presence of a body more plausible, ie burglar/intruder loses it and kills Madeleine, panics and thinks to remove any trace of my DNA or prove what happened I'll have to bury the body somewhere. But clearly if I'm panicking then I don't have time to clean up, I'll just flee. The way it is currently,  it makes it certain that the parents were involved,  and also suggests something worse than an accident happened IMO. The way they created the scene, makes it impossible to fit a plausible patsy. Someone who broke in, ninja like leaving no evidence,  stole nothing,  killed a child, cleaned up professionally,  took the body, sprayed cadaver odour everywhere.  In short a non existent person.
nglfi

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top