The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by kimHager on 11.06.14 22:59

Exactly PeterMac my own dad (RIP) used to emphasize how some people seem to be pathological liars and that's not how people should be..his fav saying was the truth will stand when the worlds on fire...lies only get covered for so long but truth is always there to see if one looks.
My opinion is as follows:
The Mccanns are still covering truth with lies but we see through it so why can't SY see this or is it they choose to accept the outlandish stories or is it they believe two people who can't keep their stories straight over the PJ who,like them, are supposed to protect, serve,and uphold the law and the truth.I am interested in finding out who will see the truth and expose it regardless of the implications or who is exposed for the lies they've told to restrict justice being served for Madeleine.

____________________
Kim

kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by plebgate on 11.06.14 23:04

Snipped from PeterM's last post  =

"
Facts speak for themselves.  They need no emphasis. They need no protection. They stand against any implication or assault, whether by paid liars or paid lawyers,
And that is the problem the McCanns face.
They lied.  They are on record as having made multiple statemnts to the police and others in which they change their story, not just a little bit, but diametrically.  180º
One door OR the other door.
Curtains Wide open, OR tight closed and whooshing
and so on for page after page . . .  "


As PeterM has posted several times, this  (and more) has been pointed out to SY by several researchers,  so how can they ignore any of it?   Surely at some stage they will have to be re-interviewed by them?

plebgate

Posts : 5443
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by nobodythereeither on 11.06.14 23:11

@plebgate wrote:Snipped from PeterM's last post  =

"
Facts speak for themselves.  They need no emphasis. They need no protection. They stand against any implication or assault, whether by paid liars or paid lawyers,
And that is the problem the McCanns face.
They lied.  They are on record as having made multiple statemnts to the police and others in which they change their story, not just a little bit, but diametrically.  180º
One door OR the other door.
Curtains Wide open, OR tight closed and whooshing
and so on for page after page . . .  "


As PeterM has posted several times, this  (and more) has been pointed out to SY by several researchers,  so how can they ignore any of it?   Surely at some stage they will have to be re-interviewed by them?

Why oh why do so many posters on this forum seem to know exactly what SY is or is not "ignoring"?

And seem to know who has or has not been "re-interviewed"?

They have already said that they are not going to give a running commentary on the case. Do you really expect them to?

How can you possibly know what SY has or hasn't done? Do you have some inside information, if so, please share it with the rest of us  big grin

____________________


nobodythereeither

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by plebgate on 11.06.14 23:16

do you have some inside info.   That response is all you seem to post, it is utter nonsense afaiac.     zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As I have posted before, Mr. Redwood said they are working backwards, therefore they will not interview the Tapas crew until the very end (as they were there at the beginning)  big grin

plebgate

Posts : 5443
Reputation : 1156
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by nobodythereeither on 11.06.14 23:28

@plebgate wrote:do you have some inside info.   That response is all you seem to post, it is utter nonsense afaiac.     zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As I have posted before, Mr. Redwood said they are working backwards, therefore they will not interview the Tapas crew until the very end (as they were there at the beginning)  big grin


I can't bear to read any more stuff on here tonight from people who just can't seem to understand that assumptions about what SY are doing stated as fact are  just clogging up this forum with rubbish, and spreading misinformation.

 I'm off.

____________________


nobodythereeither

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by Mirage on 11.06.14 23:53

@nobodythereeither wrote:
@plebgate wrote:do you have some inside info.   That response is all you seem to post, it is utter nonsense afaiac.     zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As I have posted before, Mr. Redwood said they are working backwards, therefore they will not interview the Tapas crew until the very end (as they were there at the beginning)  big grin


I can't bear to read any more stuff on here tonight from people who just can't seem to understand that assumptions about what SY are doing stated as fact are  just clogging up this forum with rubbish, and spreading misinformation.

 I'm off.
Don't forget your bat.

Time I was over at that other great repository of wisdom [the Latest Interview thread] to pick up a few tips on how to bludgeon people senseless through the power of 134 word sentences.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by Guest on 11.06.14 23:57

I see two threads now being disrupted with personal comments.  Back on topic please

 ontopic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by petunia on 12.06.14 0:08

ontopic  I like Kate burley she's a good newsreader   smilie

petunia

Posts : 482
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by fossey on 12.06.14 0:10

@petunia wrote:ontopic  I like Kate burley she's a good newsreader   smilie
Me too. For her age she's quite a stunner.

I fancy her anyway.

Sorry off topic.

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by fossey on 12.06.14 2:17

Always good to look at the old ones... Mods do move as it's not latest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563090/Madeleine-McCann-died-from-overdose.html

fossey

Posts : 293
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum