The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 8 Mm11

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 8 Mm11

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 8 Regist10

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 8 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by j.rob 09.06.14 17:21

PeterMac wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
The question remains is why Mitchell wanted/needed to do this and why the McCanns went along with it? 
I can't get my head round it. No scenario totally adds up.
Because they had to prove that Madeline was still alive and well at lunchtime on 3rd.
No one saw her on 3rd
Tapas group were banished to the `paraiso bar, first and last time
Kate was sent on a jog, to run PAST the paraiso, to give everyone including herself an alibi . . .

Then the family meet for tea, with Kate saying in one "version" she arrived to find them at tea, and in another "version", signing M out of the creche
The M is terminally fatigued and has to be carried back, then only P 'sees' her, or not for 30 minutes or 30 seconds, with Kate either naked or not and the children dressed in WHITE, (Not pink with eeyore)
Come on ! ! !

The Last Photo was Mitchell's finest Hour.
And we have blown it out of the water.

And, Yes Grange and several other people know all about it.

All wearing white and looking like angels! Or was it just Madeleine that looked like an angel? DP's account of what he saw when he went into the apartment is extraordinarily incriminating. The words he chooses, the phrases are just dripping with clues.

Just so different to an account by someone who had absolutely no knowledge of what had happened or was about to happen. 

Also of note, in Kate's book, DP does not enter the apartment but merely 'pops his head around the patio door'. Offers to help her take the children to the play area. But she decides they have had enough activity for the day so he leaves.

Why didn't Gerry come back and 'pop' in to give her a hand?

From DP rogatory: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id251.html

So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry’s apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we’ve looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we’ve got that I was you know going to Kate’s about six thirty, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it’s a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they’ve had such a great time, they’re really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can’t remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn’t there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who’d had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there, went and got my stuff, went back to the tennis courts and then err there was me, Matt and Russell and I think Gerry played a little, for a little while but he decided that he’d, he’d played enough tennis for that day and err was going back and so it left with me, Russell and err Matt and err Dan who was the, the you know the tennis coach from Mark Warner.

All looking like immaculate angels dressed in white. 

The 'last photo' which apparently Gerry 'loves' according to Kate is macabre in the extreme.

Why would Gerry 'love' such an obviously photo-shopped photo of his own daughter?

Along with some of the other published photos - e.g: the make-up one, in which Kate claims, with her usual nauseating glibness, was when Madeleine 'raided my make-up box'. 
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 8 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists

Post by juliet 09.06.14 17:31

I thought Gerry was supposed to "love" the tennis photo - of a hunched, unkempt child wearng hideous cheap clothes and covered in red marks and bruises.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 09.06.14 17:40

Contrast this with the reaction you would expect from a mother 'on holiday' who has been left to get three very tired children under four ready for bed while her husband is playing tennis at the bedtime chaos time of 7pm.

DP (head pops around patio door): 'Err Kate - can I come in?  Err - are you okay? Gerry is in the middle of a great set, so he sent me along to see if I can help you take the twins to the playground.'

Background scene: three children demanding attention. Tired, grizzly. Two fighting over a toy. One can't find a dummy/demanding more milk.

KM: (looking frazzled, exhausted and furious that hubby has, once again left her alone to do children's bedtime - the most demanding part of the day. Srabbling to get dressed and embarrassed that DP is looking into the apartment when she is only wearing a towel)

"WTF? Where the hell is Gerry? He's had all day to play sodding tennis? I can't believe that he always finds a reason to disappear just when the kids are really fractious. Plus, is that busty aerobics teacher anywhere nearby? I can't believe he invited her to our table the other evening. So bloody obvious all he wanted to do was drool at her cleavage."

"Grrrr - %$*** - tell him to come back and help with the kids before I go up there myself and he finds his head through the centre of that expensive tennis racquet!"

DP: "Errrr. Okay Kate, And by the way one of the twins is being sick. And the other has thrown his milk across the floor. And Madeleine is throwing a tantrum in the, err,  bathroom."
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 09.06.14 18:07

juliet wrote:I thought Gerry was supposed to "love" the tennis photo - of a hunched, unkempt child wearng hideous cheap clothes and covered in red marks and bruises.
What are you saying? The vast majority of parents love all the photos of their children: hunched, unkempt, unwashed, covered in mud, wearing designer or hideous cheap clothes, faces smeared with ice cream etc... and what child do you know that doesn't have a bruise or two?
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.06.14 18:35

Daryl Dixon wrote:
juliet wrote:I thought Gerry was supposed to "love" the tennis photo - of a hunched, unkempt child wearng hideous cheap clothes and covered in red marks and bruises.
What are you saying? The vast majority of parents love all the photos of their children: hunched, unkempt, unwashed, covered in mud, wearing designer or hideous cheap clothes, faces smeared with ice cream etc... and what child do you know that doesn't have a bruise or two?
Had to laugh at that. I won't delete photo's of my boys however 'terrible' they are. Even blurred ones!
No wonder I get through so many memory cards big grin

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Trust Your Instincts 09.06.14 18:43

j.rob your scenario is exactly how I think every night was on that holiday. It is my opinion that such a stressful, disorganised, pulling out hair, frazzled Mum moment lead to an accident.....a disaster!

However, possibly not on the night of the 3rd.

Just my humble opinion, based on alot less research than most here have done. Could be wrong though..

Sometimes you just know. They know you know and eventually everyone else will just know too . Is it enough ? Sometimes it has to be.  pray2 
Trust Your Instincts
Trust Your Instincts

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 09.06.14 19:17

Didn't Dr Gaspar say Payne liked to help out at bath time? Perhaps that was what he arrived to do.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 09.06.14 20:30

juliet wrote:Didn't Dr Gaspar say Payne liked to help out at bath time? Perhaps that was what he arrived to do.
Perhaps he arrived to help Kate towel herself off, as apparently that's what she was doing when he knocked on the door.

I think bath-time was already over for the three children who were already dressed in white, looking like angels and at peace.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 09.06.14 20:34

j.rob wrote:
juliet wrote:Didn't Dr Gaspar say Payne liked to help out at bath time? Perhaps that was what he arrived to do.
Perhaps he arrived to help Kate towel herself off, as apparently that's what she was doing when he knocked on the door.

I think bath-time was already over for the three children who were already dressed in white, looking like angels and at peace.
Perhaps he went to say a final goodbye to Madeleine. ?
IMO.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 09.06.14 20:36

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:
Had to laugh at that. I won't delete photo's of my boys however 'terrible' they are. Even blurred ones!
No wonder I get through so many memory cards big grin
Just so sad that Gerry was unable to find a genuine photo of his daughter that he loved - one from that holiday. Rather than one that looks as though it is photo-shopped. With Madeleine's head perched at an award angle on what looks like a different body. Standing completely alone. Plus her mouth also looks strange in that photo. There are dark gaps in her mouth behind the front teeth. 

It all looks so fake. So sad.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 09.06.14 20:37

canada12 wrote:
j.rob wrote:

Perhaps he went to say a final goodbye to Madeleine. ?
IMO.

Yes, that seems very likely given the choice of words used.

IMO.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 09.06.14 21:01

The child in the tennis photo bore almost no resemblance to the "Maddie" of the pool pic. Kate pretended Gerry loved it to cover up what a horrible photo it is, with the cheap clothes so different from those Gap and Monsoon "extravagances". (As an aside why does Kate say the top was peach coloured when it is pink?)
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by mt 09.06.14 21:49

Re Kay Burley's article - I read it the other day and I know not everyone will agree with me but she got a load of the main hard-hitting facts out there in a way she can't be Carter-Rucked. I have no doubt which side of the fence she firmly sits on. I've done a similar thing a few times and a few rather dim shills have agreed with me whilst some of them have seen through it. Most satisfactory.
mt

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 09.06.14 22:40

mt wrote:Re Kay Burley's article - I read it the other day and I know not everyone will agree with me but she got a load of the main hard-hitting facts out there in a way she can't be Carter-Rucked. I have no doubt which side of the fence she firmly sits on. I've done a similar thing a few times and a few rather dim shills have agreed with me whilst some of them have seen through it. Most satisfactory.
Good point...thanks for pointing that out......yes C-R have certainly kept the lid on things....so it's all about reading between the lines.

And - how much do I personally DESPISE Fartie  Cuck - entirely my own problem, I am sure. What CREEPS. 

In my opinon, obviously. I am sure many disagree.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit 09.06.14 23:11

mt wrote:Re Kay Burley's article - I read it the other day and I know not everyone will agree with me but she got a load of the main hard-hitting facts out there in a way she can't be Carter-Rucked. I have no doubt which side of the fence she firmly sits on. I've done a similar thing a few times and a few rather dim shills have agreed with me whilst some of them have seen through it. Most satisfactory.

Well done  lol4
Halfwit

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.06.14 23:21

BTW what ever happened to the pros and paid shills?

Not a dickie bird from them since the diggings - are they still in the land of living, barely, clinging onto kate's legs for dear life in the case the tide sweeps them out to sea ?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.06.14 0:27

aiyoyo wrote:BTW what ever happened to the pros and paid shills?

Not a dickie bird from them since the diggings - are they still in the land of living, barely, clinging onto kate's legs for dear life in the case the tide sweeps them out to sea ?

Have no fear, aiyoyo - they are still there on twitter (maybe not as many, maybe 4xa few socks!) - though I don't see most as I've blocked all I can. Engaging with them is like an infinite circle of frustration and stress big grin

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.06.14 0:32

I for one don't disagree with you, mt. Imo you are spot-on. 
Though like whitewash/justice, Smithman this seems to be a real polarizing one!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.06.14 0:41

rainbow-fairy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:BTW what ever happened to the pros and paid shills?

Have no fear, aiyoyo - they are still there on twitter (maybe not as many, maybe 4xa few socks!) - though I don't see most as I've blocked all I can. Engaging with them is like an infinite circle of frustration and stress big grin

TY, r-f, how's your baby ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.06.14 1:06

friends you're welcome
He's really well thanks aiyoyo, and the apple of my eye (and everyone else's!). I am very lucky, the happiest baby I've ever known yes
I fear he is learning all the tricks from watching my eldest two though! big grin
Fast asleep at the moment bless him

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.06.14 6:27

j.rob wrote:Contrast this with the reaction you would expect from a mother 'on holiday' who has been left to get three very tired children under four ready for bed while her husband is playing tennis at the bedtime chaos time of 7pm.

DP (head pops around patio door): 'Err Kate - can I come in?  Err - are you okay? Gerry is in the middle of a great set, so he sent me along to see if I can help you take the twins to the playground.'

Background scene: three children demanding attention. Tired, grizzly. Two fighting over a toy. One can't find a dummy/demanding more milk.

KM: (looking frazzled, exhausted and furious that hubby has, once again left her alone to do children's bedtime - the most demanding part of the day. Srabbling to get dressed and embarrassed that DP is looking into the apartment when she is only wearing a towel)

"WTF? Where the hell is Gerry? He's had all day to play sodding tennis? I can't believe that he always finds a reason to disappear just when the kids are really fractious. Plus, is that busty aerobics teacher anywhere nearby? I can't believe he invited her to our table the other evening. So bloody obvious all he wanted to do was drool at her cleavage."

"Grrrr - %$*** - tell him to come back and help with the kids before I go up there myself and he finds his head through the centre of that expensive tennis racquet!"

DP: "Errrr. Okay Kate, And by the way one of the twins is being sick. And the other has thrown his milk across the floor. And Madeleine is throwing a tantrum in the, err,  bathroom."

much more believable

:iconbiggrin:

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.06.14 7:23

Maybe, maybe not, Sally Bercow was sued for an "innocent face", would the lawyers take the same view re. the "wink"?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 10.06.14 8:32

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.de/p/theory-english.html

A very encouraging alternative to Kay Burley's spoutings.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 8 Empty Nice one

Post by PeterMac 10.06.14 9:11

Madeleine McCann search digs up the haters and misguided conspiracy theorists - Page 8 Lookmaddie%2BKopie%2B2
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 10.06.14 10:15

rainbow-fairy wrote:Have no fear, aiyoyo - they are still there on twitter (maybe not as many, maybe 4xa few socks!) - though I don't see most as I've blocked all I can. Engaging with them is like an infinite circle of frustration and stress big grin

That Harry Blackwood - @blamedandshamed - is going to be fun though isn't he... Totally kick-ass  big grin 

“@blamedandshamed: You burgle an apartment. You're disturbed by a child. You run. FACT. You don't take the child. FACT. There were no intruders. FACT. #mccann” 

“@blamedandshamed: To  #mccann sycophants who can't see truth, call me what you want, abuse away. Your opinions are irrelevant. Not a single f*** will be given” 

“@blamedandshamed: Note to all the stupid #mccann lovers who are spouting abuse. I won't debate. I'll abuse you then block you. I don't have time for idiots” 

“@blamedandshamed: Thanks to the #mccann supporters who have motivated me to make my forthcoming blog even more incisive. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY ABDUCTION. FACT.” 

“@blamedandshamed: #mccann justice seekers. I'm gobsmacked by your warm welcomes and kind words. I'm massively motivated. The truth is coming. I'm 100% certain” 

He's promising a blog on Friday I think...

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top