The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Blue Sports Bag

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Blue Sports Bag

Post by onehand on 17.06.14 22:00

i did not do a full read again, it is very long! tapas 13 doesn't come up with quick search. 

there are some posts from martin himself and someone who said being his sister.

onehand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 17.06.14 22:11

@onehand wrote:i did not do a full read again, it is very long! tapas 13 doesn't come up with quick search. 

there are some posts from martin himself and someone who said being his sister.
Well, that was a complete waste of time, states an elderly man took her in, panicked, suffocated her by accident and buried her whilst planting 2 trees. Thank you again onehand!

Justformaddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 18.06.14 8:01

@Justformaddie wrote:Funny, just reading the mccann files there and an email had been written a few days ago I think about maddies body is hidden in a blue bag and buried on private property, under a driveway. But, the email mentions the tapas 13? This person who sent the email to several persons told them not to delete the message because he's sure they will have to refer to it at a later date. Thing is, does anyone here have an idea who the tapas 13 would be? i don\'t know
Martin van wke or wky sent the email today!

Francisco Moita Flores: "The mystery lies with one or two of the ten or TWELVE elements that used to enter that apartment".

Tapas 12-13.

Under a driveway.
R Mur*T?
S Mal*nka?

and who else?
J Wilk*ns?
R Nay*or?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Latetothecase on 18.06.14 9:51

Maybe good old 'Uncle Hugh' also managed to pitch up on this holiday as well as Donegal, despite apparently passing on in 1999.

Would love to know if there is a connection between him and 'slithering man' referred to on Cristobell's blog (filmed in the back garden at RT).

That would account for the extra bed request, and it isn't inconceivable he could have been on babysitting duty at some point.

That would take the group up to ten. One more couple to be announced?

Latetothecase

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 18.06.14 10:27

@Latetothecase wrote:Maybe good old 'Uncle Hugh' also managed to pitch up on this holiday as well as Donegal, despite apparently passing on in 1999.

Would love to know if there is a connection between him and 'slithering man' referred to on Cristobell's blog (filmed in the back garden at RT).

That would account for the extra bed request, and it isn't inconceivable he could have been on babysitting duty at some point.

That would take the group up to ten. One more couple to be announced?
Posh and Becks?

Charles and Camilla?

Elton and David?

Burke and Hare?

Or two of the legion of smelly, pot-bellied, spotty-faced, collection-box shaking, predatory paedophiles that lurked in every shadowy corner of Praia da Luz on a cold spring evening.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.07.14 10:54

@BlueBag wrote:Someone has to press it on them at every opportunity.

The weakest thing in their whole story.

If they can't even explain what happened to the bag then why should anyone believe them.

I wonder what SY think about this.

The PJ took a picture of the bedroom closet which shows the blue sports bag on the shelf.  This is also where Eddie ( or Keela - sorry forgot which of the lovely doggies ) alerted.
GM denies having taken a sports bag to PdL, yet we clearly see it on the shelf shortly after 'abduction'.

SY / PJ surely have looked into this 'denial of having a bag / disappearance of bag'   -  what is GM saying to them as an explanation?

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 25.07.14 11:31

Good point HelenMeg and WHY do they consistently deny what the photo clearly shows? If GM says he had no blue bag dont you think he could have produced a bag from his buddies just calling in a favor? Anyone could have bought him one ....but im sure THAT would be funny to see him explain that one.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.07.14 11:35

@kimHager wrote:Good point HelenMeg and WHY do they consistently deny what the photo clearly shows?  If GM says he had no blue bag dont you think he could have produced a bag from his buddies just calling in a favor? Anyone could have bought him one ....but im sure THAT would be funny to see him explain that one.
Yes,  it all comes back to these very basic discrepancies:
- Blue bag
- fake Last photo
 -shutters

How can SY say the parents are not 'suspects'?

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.07.14 11:42

So the blue bag was last seen on the shelf a few hours after the MC Canns alerted the disappearance of their daughter.  It then vanished off the face of the earth.  I guess it was incinerated and is never to be found.
However, it must have been 'got rid of' very shortly after that photo was taken. I wonder how? How did they transport it out of apartment - via buggy? Just wondering

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 25.07.14 11:48

@HelenMeg wrote:
@kimHager wrote:Good point HelenMeg and WHY do they consistently deny what the photo clearly shows?  If GM says he had no blue bag dont you think he could have produced a bag from his buddies just calling in a favor? Anyone could have bought him one ....but im sure THAT would be funny to see him explain that one.
- Blue bag
- fake Last photo
 -shutters

I think they are. That's why nice Mr Redwood immediately brought in the CPS, who are responsible for the prosecution of British Nationals.

Patience my friends.

big grin 

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.07.14 11:51

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
- Blue bag
- fake Last photo
 -shutters

I think they are. That's why nice Mr Redwood immediately brought in the CPS, who are responsible for the prosecution of British Nationals.

Patience my friends.

big grin 
We dont have any choice but to be patient - 7 years and waiting  nah

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit on 25.07.14 12:51

GM denies having taken a sports bag to PdL, yet we clearly see it on the shelf shortly after 'abduction'.

SY / PJ surely have looked into this 'denial of having a bag / disappearance of bag'   -  what is GM saying to them as an explanation?

Maybe he didn't take one with him.  Maybe he bought one there for a particular purpose.

inspirespirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.07.14 12:55

@inspirespirit wrote:

Maybe he didn't take one with him.  Maybe he bought one there for a particular purpose.
Yes or borrowed one from another member of the group

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 25.07.14 13:50

@HelenMeg wrote:So the blue bag was last seen on the shelf a few hours after the MC Canns alerted the disappearance of their daughter.  It then vanished off the face of the earth.  I guess it was incinerated and is never to be found.
However, it must have been 'got rid of' very shortly after that photo was taken. I wonder how? How did they transport it out of apartment - via buggy? Just wondering
The blue bag and the pink blanket probably disappeared together at the same time.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 25.07.14 14:02

Thinking about the blue bag............it could be that Smithman....err... you know who....took Madeleine's body somewhere temporarily whilst the immediate searches took place. Maybe someone's property near the beachfront.

When it would be established that Madeleine was not going to be found locally, the heat dying down, the blue bag and the pink blanket could have been used to transport the body from the temporary hiding place to the final resting place (out at sea imo). Who would be suspicious of someone carrying a large blue sports bag from a property in a holiday resort?

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 25.07.14 14:31

I have ofcourse heard about sports bag ,the only thing I have always noticed when viewing bag in cupboard .it doesn't really give large enough picture really ,it could been abag you could have used as hand luggage,at no time did I feel it could be identified,some even thought t could be a black bag ,I just could not swear that it was large sports bag most would see around .No need of a bag really .joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 25.07.14 16:27

@tigger wrote:And here is the part from the Payne rog:

From the rogatory interview with David Payne re the missing tennis bag.

"What about a kit bag? Would they have a kit bag with them?”
Reply "Err he certainly didn’t have a great big tennis bag or a, you know, err I mean I used to be a squash, a semi-professional squash player and you know they certainly didn’t have anything that I would call a kit bag from days when I played…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "You know, a lot of sport, err if they had a rucksack with some water in that would be, you know, about as big as it got, you know a small rucksack. But it certainly wasn’t a big tennis, you know, things that you could put a tennis racquet in.”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "It would have been something that had their water in.”
1485 "So as opposed to a bag it’d be something like a rucksack, if at all?”
Reply "If, if at all, yeah.” unquote

OK- all agreed then:  point 6 on the agenda: when asked answer 'There was nothing of that size...etc'
Minutes of the Rothley meeting. November 2007.  - purely fictional... winkwink 

He's asked a simple question to which he waffles on for about 160 words when a simple, 'No,' or a, 'I don't know if they had a bag,' would have been sufficient.

But luckily, his inane waffling almost gave the game away.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.07.14 16:34

@Gaggzy wrote:
@tigger wrote:And here is the part from the Payne rog:

From the rogatory interview with David Payne re the missing tennis bag.

"What about a kit bag? Would they have a kit bag with them?”
Reply "Err he certainly didn’t have a great big tennis bag or a, you know, err I mean I used to be a squash, a semi-professional squash player and you know they certainly didn’t have anything that I would call a kit bag from days when I played…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "You know, a lot of sport, err if they had a rucksack with some water in that would be, you know, about as big as it got, you know a small rucksack. But it certainly wasn’t a big tennis, you know, things that you could put a tennis racquet in.”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "There was nothing of that size that you could hide a, a tennis racquet in or anything like that, it would have been just purely, if they had anything…”
1485 "Yeah.”
Reply "It would have been something that had their water in.”
1485 "So as opposed to a bag it’d be something like a rucksack, if at all?”
Reply "If, if at all, yeah.” unquote

OK- all agreed then:  point 6 on the agenda: when asked answer 'There was nothing of that size...etc'
Minutes of the Rothley meeting. November 2007.  - purely fictional... winkwink 

He's asked a simple question to which he waffles on for about 160 words when a simple, 'No,' or a, 'I don't know if they had a bag,' would have been sufficient.

But luckily, his inane waffling almost gave the game away.
Maybe the camera that they did not hand over initially had photos of the blue sports bag on it - at airport etc

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.07.14 16:36

Apologies if this already posted:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573575/Gerry-McCanns-tennis-bag-is-focus-of-inquiry.html
By Matthew Moore
11:24AM GMT 24 Dec 2007

The McCann family has denied claims that a tennis bag allegedly owned by Gerry is the focus of police investigating his daughter Madeleine's disappearance.

A Sky News report claims that officers have been unable to locate a blue hold-all which Mr McCann allegedly used to carry his sports kit hours before his daughter vanished.
Tony Rogers, a former detective with experience with experience of high-profile murder cases, told the channel: "If it's a bag of a size that could be taking away from the flat a child, that would be of great interest to the investigating officer."
But Clarence Mitchell, the spokesman for Madeleine's parents, dismissed the report, insisting that Gerry had never owned such a bag.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 25.07.14 16:38

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/gerry-mccann-and-blue-tennis-bag.html

this link is to a video which reports the blue bag.
Please remove link if not acceptable -i think it may be not be permissable to add links...? Sorry - just cant remember

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 25.07.14 16:40

@HelenMeg wrote:
But Clarence Mitchell, the spokesman for Madeleine's parents, dismissed the report, insisting that Gerry had never owned such a bag.

Mitchell also went on to to insist that Gerry did not have a watch at the Tapas bar
He added that he did not have a mobile Phone
Mitchell was also responsible - probably- for saying that the Last Photo had been taken on 3rd May
And surely he is an honourable man

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 25.07.14 16:51

Mitchell sure makes his money honest eh? Thank goodness the mccanns have a spokesperson to speak before they bungle out the truth.I think if they got rid of mitchell we might here the truth ..then again... Errrrm...

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 25.07.14 18:26

@PeterMac wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:

Mitchell also went on to to insist that Gerry did not have a watch at the Tapas bar
He added that he did not have a mobile Phone
Mitchell was also responsible - probably- for saying that the Last Photo had been taken on 3rd May
And surely he is an honourable man
 No watch at the Tapas bar. No-one had a mobile phone at the Tapas bar. Gerry didn't have any credit cards. No photos from the holiday available at the time or shortly after Madeleine's disappearance - either from the McCanns themselves or their friends. No sports bag big enough to hide a racket - oops, sorry, racquet. 

Madeleine didn't have a tooth-brush. Kate washed cuddle-cat. No toxicology tests done on twins. 

Ha! Trust us, we are Doctors!

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 25.07.14 21:21

Now there's a guilt-riddled couple of people if I've ever seen any.

They say a picture paints a thousand words.

I know what word I could paint a thousand times after looking at this.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S on 26.07.14 9:25

Those kinds of people do not feel "guilt". They are too self-centred and care nothing of what is right or wrong...only what is right for them, and if it is right for them, then they have nothing to feel "guilty" about. IMO

Sam S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum