The Blue Sports Bag

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Blue Sports Bag

Post by kimHager on Mon 28 Jul - 0:08

So one COULD say " errrrrm.. Err maybe the blue bag was of a size to hide a Errrrrm body and unfortunately cemetery Rd. Is horrible but errrm yeah" we COULD say sound like a confession on where maddy was imo

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on Thu 25 Sep - 18:44

@worriedmum wrote:David Payne's odd remark  reminds me of Matt Oldfield's strange comment during his interview,

''at times we were sort of like crossing each other, there was Dave, and running on my own, and sort of the other way, and I then went out on the coast road a bit further down, erm, I don’t know what we thought we could do, but it was just better than being close to them and being there, erm, and so we ran out on that, I think this road unfortunately is called, erm, which road is it, Cemetery Road I think it’s called, I seem to remember noticing it because it seemed like a horrible, I think it’s this bit here”.

So, according to RO - you are more likely to get clobbered by someone you know than by a complete stranger. 

According to RO and MO - it was ironic that they had a conversation about paedophiles with another father on the day of the disappearance of Madeleine. 

According to KM, GM and some others it is likely that the motive for the abduction of Madeleine was paedophilia.

According to DP - the blue bag was n't of a size that could, er, hide a child's body tennis racket.

According to MO - searching on a particular road with DP, he remembers the name because, 'unfortunately, it is called, erm......Cemetery Road.....i remember noticing it because it seemed like  a horrible.......coincidence/irony'.

According to DP and JC, Madeleine had a special quality that made her stand out in some way.

(Snipped from Portia's post)

What with a large golf course on top of Rocha Nera (see aerial pics!) would have been easier than to drop the poor child off in a bunker and transport her later on? A golfbag would cause no eyebrows to be raised in that environment. 

Wasn't there a meeting that week at a golf club between Murat and others? Or at least phone pings from a golf club? 

Good point about golf courses though as they are very large. Certain parts can be relatively hidden-away. And golf bags are large and heavy. And, as pointed out, dry bunker sand might be easy to dig something into, even if just for a time. 

(Although I suspect that there is now no evidence of a body.)

"Find the body and prove we killed her."

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. on Fri 26 Sep - 5:33

Not sure if it`s relevant as I don`t know when the blue bag was reported missing but in the Sky News video with Martin Brunt there is footage of Gerry fixing a strap to a large holdall type bag which is resting atop the buggy. It is at about 16.46 . It does look black though.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum