The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

THE BIG CONSPIRACY - REVEALED !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BIG CONSPIRACY - REVEALED !

Post by PeterMac on 06.06.14 17:53

Warning.
Don't read this.
If you do, you will have to kill yourself ! !

The big conspiracy.
Now the truth can be revealed.

The Pope has a secret deal with American microchip manufacturers, who plan to implant chips in every child in the world.
Then those chips will be used to transmit signals to the brains of those children, and will block their memory of being abused by Catholic Priests.

THEN,
The illuminati and the Bilderberg group have a parallel deal with companies across the world to give every child in the third world drug resistent Malaria

THEN
Scientologists, who are incidentally right about Royalty across Europe being form-changing lizards from another planet who came here many millions of years ago,  are poised to take over government of Europe and eventualy the entire world.  The EU is just the first stage in this process.    (slightly unclear why they haven’t done so already !)

THEN
(Where am I up to - oh yes )
Chemtrails are being used to poison the water supplies of the entire western world (Hang on, that can’t be right !) with mind altering substances

THEN
Gerry, who is a Mason, and one of the Illuminati (  REALLY ? He can’t even speak English ) is part of a government sponsored scheme to do something which no one will ever know about.

So they kill a litle girl one evening in an apartment in a poxy little town in the south of a tiny country on the bottom edge of a small continent.

And that solves all the problems.
Hooray !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BIG CONSPIRACY - REVEALED !

Post by comperedna on 06.06.14 18:05

Ha ha ha .... right now I could do with a laugh. :-D

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.06.14 18:57

Aw jeez.   I read it before I spotted the warning.  I was looking forward to listening to Book of the Week later but now I've got to kill myself.   < goes in search of rope >

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 06.06.14 19:09

I can buy that. big grin

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching on 06.06.14 19:43

UT you missed warning -  accidental death?  I read warning, continued to read - suicide?

Or, mass murder by PM?  - 3545 registered users + guests- Never fear PM, start Fund and Mr & Mrs can give you name good lawyer! Just tell Court burglars stole forum members in drug fueled act, buried them close by, on another thread - they're sure to buy it!  Pink One is thrown in free...

Watching

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 06.06.14 19:59

Perfect ! I knew (knew) there'd be a simple explanation.
Now I can get back to my knitting. I've got to knit another sock. Seem to have lost one somewhere.  spin 

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle on 06.06.14 23:04

...not a patch on the Mahdi theory, though!

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE REAL CONSPIRACY - THE LAST ONE WAS A HOAX ! !

Post by PeterMac on 16.06.14 8:15

This is from a manuscript which was discovered in a burned out building

Madeleine was chosen by a secret goverment agency to have a microchip implanted in her eye.  It looks exactly like a coloboma.

She scanned top secret documents on her father’s desk. The details were automatically sent to the CIA, MI9 (a department so secret you have never heard of it !)  DEA, ABC, DEF, GHI, and JKL

Among the documents were

Plans for the destruction of the Twin Towers,
Plans for micro-chippping of all children
Plans to spread unknown diseases among Africans
Plans to irradiate lower class children to make them sterille
The full story about Roswell,
Secret files copied from the Vatican Archives
and many more,

But, when they took Madeleine to Portugal the software download failed.  That meant that the information was stored purely in the microchip
They had to get her out.
So a flying drone, of a type not yet revealed to the world, was used.  It was flown from a Top Secret Submarine off the coast, entered the apartment, and picked her up, at the same time using a fine spray of a secret substance to  sedate the other children.

The residue of this substance, Factor X, also affects adults’ minds,making it impossible for them to remember what they have just said or done for longer than two days.  It causes false memories to develop.

Then the drone carried her out to the submarine  . .

At this point the manuscript becomes indistinct, and traces of blood were detected by a dog . . .

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.06.14 10:23

Spot on!  I it had worked the all-seeing eye of the evil secret Freemasons/Illuminati  would have had a coloboma added.  The secret handshakes would have been replaced by the gesture from The Prisoner, thumb and index finger making a circle, 'Be seeing you'....'

Dan Brown is working on it even as we speak..

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 10.07.14 1:36

@PeterMac wrote:This is from a manuscript which was discovered in a burned out building

Madeleine was chosen by a secret goverment agency to have a microchip implanted in her eye.  It looks exactly like a coloboma.

She scanned top secret documents on her father’s desk. The details were automatically sent to the CIA, MI9 (a department so secret you have never heard of it !)  DEA, ABC, DEF, GHI, and JKL

Among the documents were

Plans for the destruction of the Twin Towers,
Plans for micro-chippping of all children
Plans to spread unknown diseases among Africans
Plans to irradiate lower class children to make them sterille
The full story about Roswell,
Secret files copied from the Vatican Archives
and many more,

But, when they took Madeleine to Portugal the software download failed.  That meant that the information was stored purely in the microchip
They had to get her out.
So a flying drone, of a type not yet revealed to the world, was used.  It was flown from a Top Secret Submarine off the coast, entered the apartment, and picked her up, at the same time using a fine spray of a secret substance to  sedate the other children.

The residue of this substance, Factor X, also affects adults’ minds,making it impossible for them to remember what they have just said or done for longer than two days.  It causes false memories to develop.

Then the drone carried her out to the submarine  . .

At this point the manuscript becomes indistinct, and traces of blood were detected by a dog . . .

I have been thinking of drones all the time, but I did not dare to post it.

Probably a nuclear one, because of Gerry's connections.

Does that count as a cold grey slab??

iconbiggrin

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 11.07.14 21:36

and Peter mac the submarine takes her to a remote island with the hellish lair

kimHager

View user profile