The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by joyce1938 on 03.09.14 14:26

joyce1938     Or was he a figment of some ones imagination ? not sure myself BUT.

joyce1938

Posts : 805
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 77
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by Woofer on 03.09.14 18:37

@Dido wrote:Do you know TONY I have had enough of your Smith accusations I know this family they have so much integrity. Please be quiet. !!  Oh and I now expect to be banned mega soon. HA       Oh and please give the blue font a rest my dear is  is rather patronising ..but suppose it makes you feel important. My profession is way above yours but I would never dream of disclosing

I must have missed this before but just noticed "My profession is way above yours....".

I never knew there was a heirarchy of professions - can you point me to this list so I can determine if a dentist is higher than a doctor or a lawyer; a prostitute is higher than a member of parliament; a vicar is higher than an officer.  Is an IT technician higher than a mathematician  etc. etc. ?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by j.rob on 03.09.14 18:47

If Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry, then as far as I can work out the only reason for this would be that 'the plan' did not work out. And Gerry was left, quite literally, holding the baby. I have long suspected that Jez Wilkins' role may not be that of an entirely unbiased and disinterested eye-witness. It's just too much of a coincidence that he 'just happened' to 'bump into' Gerry at such a key time on such a key evening.

Of course, he may NOT have bumped into Gerry at that time or on that evening. Jez has given a number of conflicting accounts of where he was and what he was doing that evening. Which is obviously suspicious in itself.

Plus it is entirely unconvincing, imo, given his and his partners line of work (and Crimewatch background/links) that they were first learned of Madeleine's 'disappearance' at 1pm in the early hours of Friday morning when they were 'woken up' by Matt and the resort manager.

And both he and his partner 'went back to sleep' after Matt and the resort manager leave. What - as the story of the decade breaks? Yeah, right.

So I wonder, why was Gerry left holding the baby - even if the child he was seen carrying was not Madeleine but some kind of 'decoy' child to promote the abduction thesis. (Although this seems pretty desperate, but perhaps desperate measures were called for).

Given the massive media attention that the 'abduction' got. And the very early press coverage, I have to wonder what Jez's role is in all this. Two possible theories for me are that:

1. He was somehow part of 'the/a plan' to 'stage an abduction'. But maybe bailed out of whatever his role was when 'the plan' went wrong or backfired or he became aware that all was not what it seemed. 

2. Jez was tipped off in some way about something. This may have led to his presence at OC during that particular week. He played a conscious role in averting/changing/flagging up some things.

Of interest is that he has never supported the Tanner-man sighting and he will not support having seen Jane Tanner when he was speaking to Gerry. This makes me wonder whether Tanner-man was, indeed, hastily concocted by TM as part of the 'botch' job. The fact that he is supportive of GM being calm and collected that evening suggests to me that he does not wish to point a finger of suspicion on GM or KM. But the fact that he flags up (a friend of GM's?) to the police - rasta-man' as acting suspiciously that evening between 7.30pm - 8pm suggests to me that there is/were people or persons who he did wish to flag up.

Was Jez trying to lead the investigation in certain directions but caved in under subsequent pressure from TM? (I know it is on record that he found detectives working for TM heavy-handed).

The fact that TM flag up Jez bumping into GM at such a key time indicates to me that at least certain members of TM want to drag Jez into the drama, possibly as a 'warning'. 

And of course it is impossible to ignore the role that the (Murdoch) press may or may not have played in all this sorry affair. With Mirror reporter pointing a finger at Murat and so on. 

So many people seem to be up to their necks in it all. 

Still, I suppose that many of them made loads of money out of it. And Jez Wilkins Big Fat Gypsy series was a huge success on Channel 4. (This channel was also responsible for those hideous 'Madeleine was Here' series of highly debatable truth and merit.)

So he didn't come out of it all that badly either.

And the Tapas gang got some compensation too from the Express libel case. 

As the old saying goes: 'when there is muck, there is brass.'

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 225
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by j.rob on 03.09.14 18:53

Jez was tipped off in some way about something. This may have led to his presence at OC during that particular week. He played a conscious role in averting/changing/flagging up some things.


I wonder if Jez's role was partly to 'tip off' the press. But, for whatever reason, TM ended up doing this as 'the story' had changed and Jez decided not to play (much) of a part in it. The article written by his partner Bridget later on in 2007, and which was supportive of the TM abduction theory, may have been both his and Bridget's attempt to detach themselves from the whole affair without attracting too much attention to their possible role or too much mud being slung in their direction.

Just a theory, as always.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 225
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by comperedna on 03.09.14 19:07

Woofer - I saw that comment and was rather gobsmacked. I can only think it was banged off on the keyboard in anger by someone... I forget who... and I don't much care. It's a bit like the advice given to me: 'never send and email whilst drunk' not that I ever am drunk and I am sure that person wasn't either.

I hope TB won't mind my writing the following... TB is amazing, and sometimes even daunting and relentless in his analysis, and his tenacity, and he winds some people up who have different views because of it. Though he can be irritating sometimes, his heart is totally in the right place, and his worth is beyond rubies! This is meant to be a comment of admiration BTW.

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by Woofer on 03.09.14 19:27

@comperedna wrote:Woofer - I saw that comment and was rather gobsmacked. I can only think it was banged off on the keyboard in anger by someone... I forget who... and I don't much care. It's a bit like the advice given to me: 'never send and email whilst drunk' not that I ever am drunk and I am sure that person wasn't either.

I hope TB won't mind my writing the following... TB is amazing, and sometimes even daunting and relentless in his analysis, and his tenacity, and he winds some people up who have different views because of it. Though he can be irritating sometimes, his heart is totally in the right place, and his worth is beyond rubies! This is meant to be a comment of admiration BTW.

agreed  roses

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by Boosey on 03.09.14 19:55

@Woofer wrote:
@comperedna wrote:Woofer - I saw that comment and was rather gobsmacked. I can only think it was banged off on the keyboard in anger by someone... I forget who... and I don't much care. It's a bit like the advice given to me: 'never send and email whilst drunk' not that I ever am drunk and I am sure that person wasn't either.

I hope TB won't mind my writing the following... TB is amazing, and sometimes even daunting and relentless in his analysis, and his tenacity, and he winds some people up who have different views because of it. Though he can be irritating sometimes, his heart is totally in the right place, and his worth is beyond rubies! This is meant to be a comment of admiration BTW.

agreed  roses

Good post comperedna  - I heartily agree.

Boosey

Posts : 30
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by Woofer on 03.09.14 21:27

@j.rob wrote:Jez was tipped off in some way about something. This may have led to his presence at OC during that particular week. He played a conscious role in averting/changing/flagging up some things.


I wonder if Jez's role was partly to 'tip off' the press. But, for whatever reason, TM ended up doing this as 'the story' had changed and Jez decided not to play (much) of a part in it. The article written by his partner Bridget later on in 2007, and which was supportive of the TM abduction theory, may have been both his and Bridget's attempt to detach themselves from the whole affair without attracting too much attention to their possible role or too much mud being slung in their direction.

Just a theory, as always.

IMO JW and his partner know more than they`ve let on.  Watching JW talking on video he seems an `above board` bloke.  His partner has obviously researched child trafficking in order to write a book about it.  The flowery article she wrote for the Guardian defending TM is not her usual style of writing and seemed as though it was created for a certain type of reading public.  And BO`D having worked for the BBC, Crimewatch - did she know Jill Dando or Nick Ross or heard gossip about certain people.  She must have rubbed shoulders with police when producing these programmes - did she hear things?
Initially I had thought it possible for a 3/4 yr old child to be transported in a baby buggy - still not sure about this.  But it would explain why JW and GM have to deny seeing JT (if she saw them in the process of something).

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by roy rovers on 03.09.14 21:48

@Woofer wrote:
@Dido wrote:Do you know TONY I have had enough of your Smith accusations I know this family they have so much integrity. Please be quiet. !!  Oh and I now expect to be banned mega soon. HA       Oh and please give the blue font a rest my dear is  is rather patronising ..but suppose it makes you feel important. My profession is way above yours but I would never dream of disclosing

I must have missed this before but just noticed "My profession is way above yours....".

I never knew there was a heirarchy of professions - can you point me to this list so I can determine if a dentist is higher than a doctor or a lawyer; a prostitute is higher than a member of parliament; a vicar is higher than an officer.  Is an IT technician higher than a mathematician  etc. etc. ?

Woofer - I can categorically tell you that a pilot is higher than a miner.

roy rovers

Posts : 465
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by XTC on 03.09.14 22:04

I'm not necessarily replying to any poster in particular.

Just asking a question that DI Redwood and his team should be asking themselves  I think.


If SY now know who  this man and child is.  He and the child were ' bundling' across the top of the road
after coming from the creche. If JT's sighting has now been dismissed ( i.e she saw nothing -wasn't there
or whatever the dismissal was based on ) how come JW or GM never saw him 'bundling ' along.
Even if one had his back to the man and child one would have been facing up the road. Wouldn't he?.

Also did the bundleman remember seeing two men chatting down the road?

One of three would or should have seen the other(s).

Either that or the SY man and child is phooey?


Opinion though.

XTC

Posts : 210
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by Woofer on 03.09.14 22:05

@roy rovers wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@Dido wrote:Do you know TONY I have had enough of your Smith accusations I know this family they have so much integrity. Please be quiet. !!  Oh and I now expect to be banned mega soon. HA       Oh and please give the blue font a rest my dear is  is rather patronising ..but suppose it makes you feel important. My profession is way above yours but I would never dream of disclosing

I must have missed this before but just noticed "My profession is way above yours....".

I never knew there was a heirarchy of professions - can you point me to this list so I can determine if a dentist is higher than a doctor or a lawyer; a prostitute is higher than a member of parliament; a vicar is higher than an officer.  Is an IT technician higher than a mathematician  etc. etc. ?

Woofer - I can categorically tell you that a pilot is higher than a miner.

Hee hee  laughat  love it.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by aiyoyo on 03.09.14 23:47

@Woofer wrote:
@roy rovers wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@Dido wrote:Do you know TONY I have had enough of your Smith accusations I know this family they have so much integrity. Please be quiet. !!  Oh and I now expect to be banned mega soon. HA       Oh and please give the blue font a rest my dear is  is rather patronising ..but suppose it makes you feel important. My profession is way above yours but I would never dream of disclosing

I must have missed this before but just noticed "My profession is way above yours....".

I never knew there was a heirarchy of professions - can you point me to this list so I can determine if a dentist is higher than a doctor or a lawyer; a prostitute is higher than a member of parliament; a vicar is higher than an officer.  Is an IT technician higher than a mathematician  etc. etc. ?

Woofer - I can categorically tell you that a pilot is higher than a miner.


Hee hee  laughat  love it.

And, I can categorically tell you pathological lying is a vocation, so is delusion of grandeur.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I believe Smithman is real and likely to be Gerry by Pat Brown

Post by Evening_All on 06.09.14 23:48

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@roy rovers wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@Dido wrote:Do you know TONY I have had enough of your Smith accusations I know this family they have so much integrity. Please be quiet. !!  Oh and I now expect to be banned mega soon. HA       Oh and please give the blue font a rest my dear is  is rather patronising ..but suppose it makes you feel important. My profession is way above yours but I would never dream of disclosing

I must have missed this before but just noticed "My profession is way above yours....".

I never knew there was a heirarchy of professions - can you point me to this list so I can determine if a dentist is higher than a doctor or a lawyer; a prostitute is higher than a member of parliament; a vicar is higher than an officer.  Is an IT technician higher than a mathematician  etc. etc. ?

Woofer - I can categorically tell you that a pilot is higher than a miner.
a prostitute is higher than a member of parliament;
How many Prostitutes are indebted to MPs for silence on their professional activities even if it includes the HM revenue and customs, (tax office)? Answer probably none
How many MPs are indebted to Prostitutes for their discreet services hire. Answer not known but look at the attendance in the House of Commons after PMs question time. Pretty obvious conclusion.




Hee hee  laughat  love it.

And, I can categorically tell you pathological lying is a vocation, so is delusion of grandeur.

Evening_All

Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum