The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 Mm11

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 Mm11

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 Regist10

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 Empty Re: McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal

Post by Guest 06.06.14 17:41

No surprise about that if it is true that Kate herself is the webmaster!

She was certainly hiding behind the door (or maybe in the wardrobe) when charm and manners were being distributed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 Empty Re: McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal

Post by Guest 06.06.14 18:30

Janet= Jane(T). that's my first thought on hearing that it may be Kate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.06.14 18:58

Bellisa wrote:Janet= Jane(T). that's my first thought on hearing that it may be Kate.
I doubt they are on speaking terms.
Because, of course, Jane's "sighting" hindered the real ongoing and expensive "Search" for Madeleine by at least 4 years !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 19:04

They'll be suing her next. And then whoever decided to keep her tannerman as their main suspect on the site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.06.14 19:11

Bellisa wrote:They'll be suing her next. And then whoever decided to keep her tannerman as their main suspect on the site.

Joking apart, the continued inclusion of Tannerman on the site indicates clearly that they are calling DCI Redwood an outright liar.  
And one assumes, think they can prove it.  ( Or at least know know that Police officers are largely immune to insults)

And secondly that they CANNOT let him go, as it is the only piece of "evidence' they ever had for 'abduction", even though it wasn't evidence, and isn't evidence,
it remains the only thing on which the entire edifice, and therefore the Fraudulent "Fund" is based.
Two firms of solicitors, a firm of accountants, lists of Trustees / Directors have all been sucked in on the basis of Tannerman's providing "evidence of an abductor"

They CANNOT let Tannerman go. They are trapped.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 21:06

Yes you are right of course PeterMac,he was their last hope. No wonder they are not letting him go that easily. And there was I thinking they said last night that they take all their advice from Scotland Yard re investigation. Maybe Andy needs to remind them he cleared Tannerman back in October.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 Empty Blue Bag

Post by Guest 06.06.14 21:24

Today I know someone who was blocked from posting on the OFM Facebook page.

All they did was ask if Kate and Gerry could clear up the question of what happened to the blue sports bag in the wardrobe that was photographed after the disappearance.

It was a fair question.

The question lasted about 15 minutes and was deleted.

I would have thought they would have welcomed the opportunity to explain why people are wrong about the blue sports bag.

Not so it seems.

Anyway, anyone on Facebook not blocked by them should ask the same question and see what happens.

It's not libel to ask questions which on the face of it would help them if they gave straight answers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.06.14 21:55

PeterMac wrote:
Bellisa wrote:They'll be suing her next. And then whoever decided to keep her tannerman as their main suspect on the site.

Joking apart, the continued inclusion of Tannerman on the site indicates clearly that they are calling DCI Redwood an outright liar.  
And one assumes, think they can prove it.  ( Or at least know know that Police officers are largely immune to insults)

And secondly that they CANNOT let him go, as it is the only piece of "evidence' they ever had for 'abduction", even though it wasn't evidence, and isn't evidence,
it remains the only thing on which the entire edifice, and therefore the Fraudulent "Fund" is based.
Two firms of solicitors, a firm of accountants, lists of Trustees / Directors have all been sucked in on the basis of Tannerman's providing "evidence of an abductor"

They CANNOT let Tannerman go. They are trapped.

It may have escaped their attention but the McCanns' star witness has been thoroughly discredited by Dr Richard Parton of the FBI who may be persuaded to spend a few days in London at  the expense of the CPS.  Unlike the gullible Sharon Leal, Dr Parton knows a liar when he hears one.  yes 

Fwiw, I suspect that Major Tim (nice and not at all dim) Craig-Harvey, who oozes integrity and looks to be ex-Sandhurst, will have tales to tell to a jury that he wasn't able to reveal on the programme about Halligen which aired on Tuesday night.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 06.06.14 21:58

HelenMeg wrote:McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 Article-2649523-00892B5B000004B0-37_306x423The DM keep printing this photo of the lovely pair.  If I looked at this photo out of context and asked what it conveyed then I would say that k looked distraught but I would say that G had the look of a naughty, shifty schoolboy very upset at being caught redhanded and very very guilty. Just my opinion
I agree, I mentioned it the other day in regards to the Mail and this pic...that's been a full week this has been the only  pic of Kate and Gerry, and of course, not only is the only pic that goes anywhere near the type of emotion that normal people would have, but Kate is wearing the (in)famous trousers...and with cuddle cat for good measure...come to think where the heck is cuddle cat these days?  

I know that the McCanns try to force us with the image of this girl growing older each year..as evidenced by the alleged celebration of her 11th birthday, but it's like I said on that thread..what the heck do they buy her?  Do they change the type of presents each year in respect of how old she would be?  Is cuddle cat now considered to be age-inappropriate for this "11 yr Old Girl"?

Who knows what goes on in the minds of these people//
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 22:27

BlueBag wrote:Today I know someone who was blocked from posting on the OFM Facebook page.

All they did was ask if Kate and Gerry could clear up the question of what happened to the blue sports bag in the wardrobe that was photographed after the disappearance.

It was a fair question.

I would have thought they would have welcomed the opportunity to explain why people are wrong about the blue sports bag.

Not so it seems.

Anyway, anyone on Facebook not blocked by them should ask the same question and see what happens.

It's not libel to ask questions which on the face of it would help them if they gave straight answers.

I've often thought the same thing, Bluebag. They know that there are many people who doubt their story, so why don't they explain some of the things that people question? It obviously bothers them a lot or why spend the fortune they have on personal PR? (They also say this doubt harms the search for Madeleine - so that's another good reason to get people onside.)
Why doesn't Kate say tell us why she wouldn't answer those police questions when her child's life seemingly hung in the balance? Why not explain why "Barcelona Posh Spice" was worth a massive Clarence Mitchell press conference and a subsequent half a dozen national front pages, but Smithman got half a dozen pages somewhere in the middle of her book, which conflated him with Jane's dark-haired "abductor". Perhaps if they could explain why they made some of these weird choices more people would find it easier believe them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 06.06.14 22:31

I would expect the McCanns would still be in possession of said blue bag just as "Revelation Moment" Tannerman still had the clothes he wore on the very night of Maddies disappearance along with the pyjamas his daughter wore.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 22:33

They know that there are many people who doubt their story, so why don't they explain some of the things that people question? It obviously bothers them a lot or why spend the fortune they have on personal PR? (They also say this doubt harms the search for Madeleine - so that's another good reason to get people onside.)

They have had several websites where they could address the doubts easily and they haven't.

Why delete and block someone who is asking a simple question? Answering the questions could get lots of people off their backs.

By not answering the questions they are hindering the search more than anyone.

If it was me I would answer every question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 06.06.14 22:38

BlueBag wrote:
They know that there are many people who doubt their story, so why don't they explain some of the things that people question? It obviously bothers them a lot or why spend the fortune they have on personal PR? (They also say this doubt harms the search for Madeleine - so that's another good reason to get people onside.)

They have had several websites where they could address the doubts easily and they haven't.

Why delete and block someone who is asking a simple question? Answering the questions could get lots of people off their backs.

Truly excellent Blacksmith post today - hits the nails on the head !! a must read
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 06.06.14 22:46

BlueBag wrote:

Yes, Exactly...sadly though, they had amassed quite a bit of money by the time we knew Kate hadn't answered the questions, and she and her husband then used that money to pay for heavy handed lawyers, to threaten and harass anyone who mentioned it, including the press, so it (sort of) disappeared from most people's sight..it's still all there though, and it will come out exactly when it's supposed to.
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.06.14 2:02

Popcorn wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Today I know someone who was blocked from posting on the OFM Facebook page.

It was a fair question.

Not so it seems.

I've often thought the same thing, Bluebag. They know that there are many people who doubt their story, so why don't they explain some of the things that people question? It obviously bothers them a lot or why spend the fortune they have on personal PR? (They also say this doubt harms the search for Madeleine - so that's another good reason to get people onside.)
Why doesn't Kate say tell us why she wouldn't answer those police questions when her child's life seemingly hung in the balance? Why not explain why "Barcelona Posh Spice" was worth a massive Clarence Mitchell press conference and a subsequent half a dozen national front pages, but Smithman got half a dozen pages somewhere in the middle of her book, which conflated him with Jane's dark-haired "abductor". Perhaps if they could explain why they made some of these weird choices more people would find it easier believe them?
I noted yesterday on JFM Fb, a lot of posters I hadn't seen before (newbies I would guess) who were mentioning they had very recently been banned from the OFM page. 
For posting abuse? No - innocent questions. Says it all nah

So - where are these people now? On a Fb page directing them to the PJ files and inconsistencies and lies - OWN GOAL, OFM!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.06.14 2:29

Had to have a bit of a calm down after reading Pam Gurney's comment a couple of pages back. 

What is that woman ON? She is one sick 'lady'. 
Is she seriously suggesting that the likes of my sister, who lost my niece to stillbirth (said niece in a beautiful woodland grave), friend whose son passed from leukaemia, and the couple whose children were adopted forever thanks to Social Services, doctors and a missed medical condition, should have EMPATHY and SYMPATHY for the McCanns???
Comparing the 'end result' of those who have lost their children through NOTHING they have done to a couple who (SAY) they left their 3 under-4's alone, for 5 nights, in a strange dark apartment abroad while they were off stuffing their faces? 
Dear God I am fuming! 
These people have the utmost empathy and loving natures and yes they would have sympathy - for Madeleine. The little girl who suffered lord alone knows what, and has been robbed of her future. She will never fall in love, marry, have babies of her own, fulfill her dreams.  
SHE is who the sympathies should lie with. 
Not a pair of waster parents, who (in their own, and the 'best case' scenario) just couldn't be ar*ed to look after their kids properly - or as I suspect, worse. 

Oh don't birds of a feather flock together! The McCanns and their deranged supporters - they are welcome to each other Sad

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.06.14 8:09

rainbow-fairy wrote:Oh don't birds of a feather flock together! The McCanns and their deranged supporters - they are welcome to each other Sad

Is there anyone "Normal" and / or "decent" who supports the McCanns, in the sense of believing them ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.14 8:14

PeterMac wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:Oh don't birds of a feather flock together! The McCanns and their deranged supporters - they are welcome to each other Sad

Is there anyone "Normal" and / or "decent" who supports the McCanns, in the sense of believing them ?
I think you might have hurt Clarence Mitchell's feelings there Peter.  laughat
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 Empty Gerry's on his way to Portugal

Post by PeterMac 07.06.14 8:35

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 2633-47
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.06.14 8:42

aquila wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
I think you might have hurt Clarence Mitchell's feelings there Peter.  laughat

Mitchell has done the McCanns more damage than they probably realise.
Without him they could have got away with "Sorry I made a mistake when I said X, I actually meant Y, but the emotion of the occasion . . ."
WITH him everything that has been said has become a deliberate LIE, and his gibbering excuses, for example when he was caught out on the mobile phones and watches LIE,
only serve to draw attention to the rest of his untruths.

It was his insistence on the time of the Last Photo which drew researchers' attention to it, and eventually to the proof that it is a forgery, taken on the Sunday.
Since one must now start by assuming that almost everything he says is untrue, he has thereby damaged them beyond recovery.
Even if the enquiry is allowed to fade away, they will always be remembered as liars, who refused to assist the police.
Well done that man.
Worth your 30 pieces of SIlver
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 9:00

PeterMac wrote:McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 2633-47

Brilliant PeterMac
UK side of the road...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 07.06.14 13:58

lol 
parapono wrote:
PeterMac wrote:McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal - Page 7 2633-47

Brilliant PeterMac
UK side of the road...
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 07.06.14 14:16

BlueBag wrote:

Given mum refused to answer all police questions - except the last one, when she actually acknowledged that not answering damaged the search for her daughter - there isn't a hope in hell of her answering questions on OFM facebook.

Let's face it, they have nothing but absolute contempt for the public. Gerry McCann was asked in 2013 what happened to the NOTW Reward. He replied that it just consisted of pledges when in fact £21K of readers donations was paid to his limited company. He was either being deliberately evasive or the readers £21K donations meant little to him. I'm sure the three charities that missed out would have been very thankful with a 21K windfall shared between them.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 14:25

As I said before, if I was a desperate innocent parent I would encourage questions to clear any suspicion up.

They have had several websites and have appeared to discourage questions.

All they needed was an FAQ page.

If you want to get the public onside you get them onside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.06.14 15:23

waiting for justice wrote:Hi everyone, i've followed this site for a few years now on and off and read with interest what you clever people have managed to dig up. I've registered because I am bursting to comment on this.

A source [Clarence Mitchell] said: "Because of the sensitivity of the situation, police don't want the McCanns anywhere near the country because they fear it could turn into a media circus.

"The Met police are worried it will create a bigger platform for Mr Amaral and his supporters to spout more bile and could damage their own inquiries in the country.

Really? Would the Met Police seriously have said this? I seriously doubt it.   laughat 

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id451.html  About 1/3 down the page.

It's what the Telegraph reported. That does not mean it was really said, but it was published in a newspaper.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top