The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns Told Not To Go To Portugal

Post by gbwales on 06.06.14 11:33

@PeterMac wrote:
That is pure McEnglish, or to put it another way, not English at all.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

gbwales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 06.06.14 11:35

@stillsloppingout wrote: Pics would be worth nothing in Rothley , they have file pics , plus they are vetted ,no paper will publish them papped in the shops etc .because of the [ cough ITEM they allegedly have in place ] . 

If circumstances change and charges are made , then all bets are off ,hence why papers keep up to date pics of notorious people, who have offended in the past [ and including ones  BTW who's identities have been changed, which is easier now due to facebook etc.  

Where they will be ? answer probably at home and work  ,anywhere else looks suspicious . front up, bluff it out ,carry on as normal .

"because of the [ cough ITEM they allegedly have in place"

Sorry, but what does that mean?

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 06.06.14 11:44

Once again we the parents' priorities revealed in this latest belligerent post on the OFM facebook page.  Refrain from speculation, and stop criticizing us!  

These devout catholics, who took time away from their grief and their two year old twins to visit the Pope have not even asked their legions of fans and supporters to pray for the little girl whose body could be unearthed from its desolate resting place at any time now.  Not only will they not go there, they won't pray for their daughter either.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.14 11:57

CynicAl: I'm sure that I'll be kicking myself when you reply but who are WM3 and DE?

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 06.06.14 11:57

Pam= none of us are perfect in any way shape or form, now where have i heard those words before?

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack on 06.06.14 12:00

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:CynicAl: I'm sure that I'll be kicking myself when you reply but who are WM3 and DE?
I had to google it myself...West Memphis 3 (I think anyway lol)

Pretty horrific, it's the first I've ever read about it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three

kevmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.06.14 12:00

I've never paid much attention to the OFM FB page but after having a look at it today it's just a promotional tool for their online store imo.

I can't get over the 'I'm off to Edinburgh where can I get a holiday pack' (obviously Edinburgh hasn't heard of Madeleine), 'I'm off to Portugal I'll stick pictures up' kinda thing. It's those innocent 'can you send me a holiday pack' incitements to purchase that stand out for me.

The one that gets to me is the suggestion by a 'supporter' that t shirts are needed - and voila they are assured that t shirts are available along with photographs.

Yep, it even covers car stickers....'I've recently changed my car so new stickers needed'.

Then there's the 'I wore my wristband and people got talking about Madeleine' stuff.

It's stated that the charge for the holiday packs is to cover only postage. Jeepers £1.75 to post a few bits of paper.

So, apart from the stfu and don't criticise us or you're banned edict, it really is just there to say 'keep buying our products and saying lovely things to K&G'.

Just my opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack on 06.06.14 12:05

I occasionally look at the page Aquila, but I only last about 30 secs before I'm "poor Kate'n'gerry'd" out.  Whilst they all want Madeleine back home to her "loving parents" nobody actually stops to say "poor Madeleine, what has that little girl suffered in all of those years"  It's all about how amazing Kate and Gerry are

Poor Madeleine, forgotten, even on her own Facebook page Sad

kevmack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales on 06.06.14 12:20

@kevmack wrote:
 agreed

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

gbwales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.06.14 12:32

@kevmack wrote:I occasionally look at the page Aquila, but I only last about 30 secs before I'm "poor Kate'n'gerry'd" out.  Whilst they all want Madeleine back home to her "loving parents" nobody actually stops to say "poor Madeleine, what has that little girl suffered in all of those years"  It's all about how amazing Kate and Gerry are

Well quite kevmack.

It's BUSINESS as usual for the McCanns, despite the fact that SY and the PJ are digging in PDL. If they're not gardening or giving EVRD spaniels a good walk/training session in the sunshine then logic dictates this is a murder inquiry and a body or evidence connected with a murder is being sought.

Still, keep saying nice things to Kate and Gerry. Keep buying holiday packs. Keep offering product suggestions(I'm  surprised there's never been a Madeleine candle - churches across the globe could be lit up and lapsed catholics would rejoin the flock).

Whatever you do, do not criticise the parents, just purchase a pile of 'awareness campaign' tat and post sycophantic claptrap to K&G in the knowledge that none of this in seven years has achieved anything outstanding in the search for Madeleine.

Whatever you do, don't think about a little three year old girl who was left on her own night after night with her siblings (according to her parents). Just DON'T think about it and definitely DON'T SAY IT - or you'll be banned from OFM.

Madeleine McCann, the neglected child.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galena on 06.06.14 13:03

@Issy wrote:
daffodil wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:Comment on the OFM latest post:

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
To those commenting on why Gerry and Kate are not in Portugal, it's because they were asked to not go there. Please let the police do their job.

And anyone posting their sanctimonious comments about leaving children alone will be banned. No questions asked. We've heard it all before. ENOUGH with the judging.

~FM Webmaster

Someone is getting a bit tense.         wft

Badly rattled is how I'd put it.

As for the McCanns being asked not to go to Portugal, that means exactly nothing. No one can tell them what to do, they're not under orders from anyone, unless there's something official that we don't know about. They didn't take advice years ago not to do this or that (their emphasis on Madeleine's eye mark comes to mind), so I'm sure if they wanted to be in Praia da Luz that's where they'd be. It's not like they've been clapped in irons.

Have they actually ever gone back since they returned to the UK in 2007?

galena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 06.06.14 14:21

Just seen this on twitter, looks like some one had an opinion but was not allowed to say it.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.06.14 14:33

@aquila wrote:
So, apart from the stfu and don't criticise us or you're banned edict, it really is just there to say 'keep buying our products and saying lovely things to K&G'.

Spot on.
If they can shut down their site they will, to avoid hearing criticism about them, but they cant because then they will have no marketing site for their products.

You'd expect normal innocent parents to say:
"We are devastated by news of the dig. We are bracing ourselves that she could be dead. If she is dead we want to know and we want to have her home to give her a proper burial. Please join us in our prayers that she be found soon dead or alive, we need to know".

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.06.14 14:44

@aiyoyo wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Spot on.
If they can shut down their site they will, to avoid hearing criticism about them, but they cant because then they will have no marketing site for their products.

"We are devastated by news of the dig. We are bracing ourselves that she could be dead.  If she is dead we want to know and we want to have her home to give her a proper burial. Please join us in our prayers that she be found soon dead or alive, we need to know".

Oh, I'm sure your 'words' (suitably 'revamped') will be making an appearance, shortly, on the OFM to read posted 'from' a heart broken 'Kate, from Rothley'.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 06.06.14 14:54

When this all over I hope this webmaster is named and shamed.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.06.14 14:55

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Spot on.

"We are devastated by news of the dig. We are bracing ourselves that she could be dead.  If she is dead we want to know and we want to have her home to give her a proper burial. Please join us in our prayers that she be found soon dead or alive, we need to know".

Oh, I'm sure your 'words' (suitably 'revamped') will be making an appearance, shortly, on the OFM to read posted 'from' a heart broken 'Kate, from Rothley'.
It's bound tae happen. Never mind the wean.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 06.06.14 15:05

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Spot on.

Yes, I'm sure you may be right there  - they dont seem able to realise just how they come across with all their "me me me " comments - but yes, I think they will change tactics and put a sorrowful message along with a plea for prayers ....ONCE its been reported back to them that some people are viewing their comments on their website as being selfish and self centered

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.06.14 15:56

All their 'police asked us to stay away' was posted in direct response to a poster on OFM who had the temerity to write 'Shouldn't you be there though?"

I'll bet that it wasn't the PJ who 'asked them'! (to stay away)  winkwink 

They will be made arguido/arguida the minute they set a 'gladiator scandal' clad little toe on Portuguese soil!

No matter how many 'elite' Maddie Cops there are, there!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 06.06.14 16:09

The DM keep printing this photo of the lovely pair.  If I looked at this photo out of context and asked what it conveyed then I would say that k looked distraught but I would say that G had the look of a naughty, shifty schoolboy very upset at being caught redhanded and very very guilty. Just my opinion

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick on 06.06.14 16:32

@jeanmonroe wrote:All their 'police asked us to stay away' was posted in direct response to a poster on OFM who had the temerity to write 'Shouldn't you be there though?"

They will be made arguido/arguida the minute they set a 'gladiator scandal' clad little toe on Portuguese soil!

Would the solicitors have told them not to go?

Baldrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.14 16:50

@HelenMeg wrote:The DM keep printing this photo of the lovely pair.  If I looked at this photo out of context and asked what it conveyed then I would say that k looked distraught but I would say that G had the look of a naughty, shifty schoolboy very upset at being caught redhanded and very very guilty. Just my opinion

Where's that image of Gerry as a schoolboy nearly wetting himself? Can't find it but would be very apt....

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.06.14 17:04

@tiny wrote:When this all over I hope this webmaster is named and shamed.

I think we already know who it is.
We had "Janet" pasting this some time ago,  with the well known first year medical student joke.
" />

and then more recently this
" />

And this is the YouTube referred to
" />

Not even very well disguised, eh JANET !

QWelcome to the world of Janet Marie James !  aka Kate Marie Healy - McCann

Anonymous low-life indeed, Kate
Always remember that the man who uses his own name, in full, in posts, and who gives his full details including home address and telephone, on every one of his publications
is the only one they have ever been able to attack.  
The one they fear most.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.06.14 17:05

@maebee wrote:"To those commenting on why Gerry and Kate are not in Portugal, it's because they were asked to not go there. Please let the police do their job.

Like the Mcs have always done what the police advised them. i.e. "Do not advertise her eye defect" blah blah
Good point maebee.

Mrs. did listen though when her solicitor told her not to answer the 48 questions.

I see in the highlighted sentence that the use of the word police has been used, but not in the first sentence, which would be  of more interest to me. 

As someone said earlier on, how does commenting on them stop the police from doing their job?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.06.14 17:14

@Baldrick wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:All their 'police asked us to stay away' was posted in direct response to a poster on OFM who had the temerity to write 'Shouldn't you be there though?"

Would the solicitors have told them not to go?

No one told them not to go, they're making it up.

They said the same during the last libel trial ie. that they were told to stay away, but what did Gerry do?
He parachute in on the first flight out, without having warned the Court he was going to show up.
He intended to hijack the trial and was promptly shown the door. He ended up begging to be allowed to attend and eventually got his wish. The world is waiting to see whether he will show up.

You can bet your bottom $ he will be there if no remains is found before libel trial resumes, otherwise he might just as well pack his pj and toothbrush too, save being handcuffed at dawn.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.14 17:38

@tiny wrote:Just seen this on twitter, looks like some one had an opinion but was not allowed to say it.

They might just have well written  stfu.     What an openminded friendly and welcoming bunch they seem !          splat

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum