The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Guest on 06.06.14 15:39

Thanks daryl Dixon it must be because Im not registered so although I could view it yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by HelenMeg on 06.06.14 15:49

On a positive note, all this digging news is promoting much discussion / speculation around the internet / media. This can only be good in that the more 'global' eyes
viewing, discussing and scrutinising this, the better.  We want the world's eyes to be watching this every step of the way.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.14 15:50

@jeanmonroe wrote:Any more socks found today at all?
--------------------------

Nope, only Gurney!

As in: Put a sock in it

(then the corrugated iron on top; then some soil, then call the police)

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 06.06.14 15:57

@Praia wrote:All quiet today, very overcast. I have not been able to read all the thread updates here but a cannibas plant was found flourishing among the scrubland.
I would have love to have seen Redwood's face!

Did you count the number of volunteers offering to burn it? :¬)

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.06.14 16:22

@worriedmum wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@stillsloppingout wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:Aha..... but is it a red or a grey squirrel ?   thinking
A dead Squirrel big grin

A pink one, keep your eyes on it.
How do you know it was a squirrel...could it have been a decoy rodent, heavily disguised , intended to focus attention elsewhere... Mr

Can be squirrel looking RAT (doesnt matter) because Police are looking for IT in the sewer with cameras.

Don't get distracted ....still keep your eyes on it !
Don't lose sight of it, even if it turns out to the weirdest species on planet earth !

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 06.06.14 16:31

@HelenMeg wrote:On a positive note, all this digging news is promoting much discussion / speculation around the internet / media. This can only be good in that the more 'global' eyes
viewing, discussing and scrutinising this, the better.  We want the world's eyes to be watching this every step of the way.
That the brilliant SY after all this week have come up with just a sock  Rolling Eyes

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.06.14 16:35

@Praia wrote:
They did not use the Scenic for offiicial trips, a car and driver was provided. This makes the miles up on the Scenic even more suspect.

Imagine using it for official trips with the eau de toilette Cadamadeleine permeating the interior?
Passengers would be needing the pink bucket.
Plus it would be difficult to explain away the stench-de-mort.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 06.06.14 16:40

Exactly, but when the high mileage on the Scenic was questioned they used the reported trips to account for most of it. I only found out about their other car 2 years ago. It was buried deep in the files IIRC.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghengis on 06.06.14 16:41

Anymore about the rumour posted yesterday by SpudGun that Jane Tanner may have talked, allegedly.

Ghengis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 06.06.14 16:43

@Ghengis wrote:Anymore about the rumour posted yesterday by SpudGun that Jane Tanner may have talked, allegedly.

no,i think he was winding us up,

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghengis on 06.06.14 16:47

@tiny wrote:
@Ghengis wrote:Anymore about the rumour posted yesterday by SpudGun that Jane Tanner may have talked, allegedly.

no,i think he was winding us up,

Possibly, although it is very plausible also.

Ghengis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.14 16:52

He didn't say that. This is the tweet........

Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01 · 48 secs
Dear Jane Tanner. If what I am hearing is TRUE, then I might even forgive your invented "sighting" :-) #McCann #McCanns

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.06.14 17:01

@figaro19 wrote:
J'aimerais avoir de l'amour pour avoir vu le visage de Redwood!
ca veut dire :I would like to have the love to have seen the face of Redwood! [/quote]

Putain ! Ce n'etait pas une bonne traduction du tout....

Sais-tu que la traduction est drole ?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghengis on 06.06.14 17:17

candyfloss wrote:

Dear Jane Tanner. If what I am hearing is TRUE, then I might even forgive your invented "sighting" :-) #McCann #McCanns

sounds like a pretty clear implication she has talked, why else would he forgive her?

Ghengis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.06.14 17:26

@Ghengis wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

sounds like a pretty clear implication she has talked, why else would he forgive her?
Others could have shed light on what happened just as well.
Seen in this light Jane Tanner's 'invented sighting' 
might be forgiven, writes Spudgun.
All imo
parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis on 06.06.14 17:30

Josh Halliday ‏[ltr]@JoshHalliday[/ltr]  2m
Am leaving Praia da Luz shortly. Here's DCI Andy Redwood in pondering mode. Very quiet day here but searches continue pic.twitter.com/ZBAKZK7aVF

Expand

sofieellis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh on 06.06.14 18:53

Re the drug traffickers & subsequent discussion back a few pages.  I've always wondered about drugs.  Coke seems to be a popular drug of choice, especially by the medical profession.

How do you get drugs out of your system quicker?  You get sweaty.  Does this explain their jogging around PDL?

All my opinion etc

Shhh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 06.06.14 19:02

@Shhh wrote:How do you get drugs out of your system quicker?  You get sweaty.
I'm no expert but I can't see that working. Don't all drugs (including alcohol) need to be broken down by the liver before being excreted in the normal way?

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.06.14 19:05

@sofieellis wrote:
  2m
Am leaving Praia da Luz shortly. Here's DCI Andy Redwood in pondering mode. Very quiet day here but searches continue pic.twitter.com/ZBAKZK7aVF

[size=14]

Correct me if I am wrong but is that not DCI Redwood having a pee, and the horse in pondering mode.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 06.06.14 19:06

Shhh the jogging was so they could speak away from prying ears.
The jogs up Rocha Negra ended up at the back of Boavista Golf Course which could be a handy place for private meetings.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh on 06.06.14 19:19

@AndyB wrote:
@Shhh wrote:How do you get drugs out of your system quicker?  You get sweaty.
I'm no expert but I can't see that working. Don't all drugs (including alcohol) need to be broken down by the liver before being excreted in the normal way
I've seen it on tv..  big grin 

Certainly, from my dealings with drugs & alcohol misuse sweating it out can "reduce" the time.  When you smell alcohol on an alcoholic it's not just on their breath, it's literally coming out of their pores as the body tries to break it down.  

I've no links for this but I've spent enough time in rehab to believe this.

Shhh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why are lots of phonecalls by dealers/burglars assumed to be evidence of something dodgy?

Post by Sonmi-451 on 06.06.14 19:34

I've seen it reported that permission has been given to interview the burglars/dealers owing to the fact that "Mobile phone analysis shows the men made an unusually high number of calls to each other in the hours after she disappeared in May 2007". If these are the only grounds then that's pretty darn weak, and even illogical.

Call me old fashioned, but if I was a known local criminal and all of a sudden the area had some extra police activity happening on 'my patch' I would most likely be on the phone to all my dodgy mates trying to work out what the hell was happening.  On the other hand if I'd actually done something as stupid as acted totally out of character and abducted a child then I'm sure I'd want to tell as few people as possible, no matter how stoned or out of it I may have been...and so ringing all my dodgy mates would be the last thing I'd do.  Therefore, in my opinion... the flurry of phonecalls, (if true), is more likely to reflect a lack of knowledge as to what's happening, than 'evidence' of some involvement.

Sonmi-451

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching on 06.06.14 19:49

@PeterMac wrote:
@sofieellis wrote:
  2m

[size=14]

Correct me if I am wrong but is that not DCI Redwood having a pee, and the horse in pondering mode.
The horse is pee'ed off at the police prikc who's taking the piss...out of everyone! Would that be DCI Redwood?

Watching

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 06.06.14 19:51

@ShuBob wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Does anyone know if Amaral has spoken about the current activity just as PB has done? Thanks.
I think the last time he spoke out was in the CMTV discussion programme, aired in November 2013, just after BBC Crimewatch had transmitted an extraordinarily selective reconstruction, which left out all kinds

Snip

So the answer is no, he hasn't spoken since the recent activity started unlike PB.

Thanks Tony.
He did now:

Silver Shuffle wrote:As Metropolitan police are reported to be extending their on-site investigations in and around Praia da Luz - and the Portuguese press is full of reports on how they have “got it all wrong” - a military helicopter has been “extremely busy” flying in and out of a nearby airfield. Locals who have been watching the flights are beginning to wonder. “Is there something we are not being told?” one queried. In Praia da Luz, police searches thus far appear to have yielded no more than a few animal bones, a sock and a local children’s ‘hidden away’ play hole - but with British police on a tight rein from local authorities who have warned them not to talk about the investigation to the press, it could be that certain developments are underway. What is certain is that a military helicopter has been flying in and out of Lagos airfield since dawn on Thursday morning. “It’s like musical helicopters down here,” our source reported, suggesting that “if any material is found, I suppose it would be fast-tracked to wherever the labs are”. Meantime, Portuguese press has been scathing of the high-profile police search that is using georadar, sniffer dogs and upwards of 30 uniformed officers. Former PJ chief inspector and current TV commentator Carlos Anjos has suggested that the land being searched so minutely by the Met “has been gone over before by everyone. This work makes no sense at all,” he said on television earlier in the week. Also damning is the former detective who led investigations when Madeleine first went missing. Talking to reporters, Gonçalo Amaral said the theory that Madeleine may have been murdered and then buried nearby by someone who broke into the apartment with robbery in mind is simply “not believable”. This is, nonetheless, the theory that newspapers report British detectives are running with. Whether or not this theory is a blind - along with reports of animal bones and the odd sock - is another question entirely. - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/military-helicopter-%E2%80%9Cvery-busy%E2%80%9D-near-madeleine-dig-site#sthash.TjADuush.dpuf

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 06.06.14 19:53

@Cristobell wrote:
@RIPM wrote:
@Cristobel wrote:
The way in which the body is laid to rest also gives clues as to who buried the child.  A parent for example, despite the heinous thing they are about to do, will ensure the body is wrapped and perhaps even given a treasured possession.  A stranger wouldn't bother with any niceities, in fact in most cases, they wouldn't bother to dig a grave, they would discard the body at the earliest opportunity.
"A Parent will ensure the body is wrapped"

I'm sorry but this is total nonsense.

If you seriously believe what you have written, check out the case of Fred West, a notorious British murderer and what he did to his own daughter, Heather.  Cutting her into chunks and putting her under his own patio, to name but one case of which sadly, there are many where parents have disposed of their children as rubbish.

Your thoughts that a parent would show respect, is commendable but lacks reality and closed minds will never look objectively.

People do the most depraved things and that includes parents
Each case is individual of course, and the case of Fred and Rosemary West was sensational because of its rarity.  Sadly, I agree some parents do treat their children appalling, in life as well as in death.  Perhaps I should have said that examiners will look out for signs that a body has been interred by someone who once 'cared' for that person.  Little touches, such as favourite toy, blanket, crucifix, some final form of respect.  Something that a stranger would not do.  Far from being nonsense, a crime scene will be examined from every perspective, including psychological.

or (again) a heart sticker on the duct tape that smothered her baby.

The ones that are the most cruel, don't always show it.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum