The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Makes no difference.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Makes no difference.

Post by hustling01 on 04.06.14 1:52

The police have ruled out everyone in connection with the case and what people say on hear makes zero difference. The parents are never going to be arrested and maddie will never be found where there digging and the police forces will start to wind down the case and then shut it completely. I know thats frustrating but thats the fact of this case.

hustling01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Makes no difference.

Post by ultimaThule on 04.06.14 2:08

And you know this how, husting 01?  Do you have inside information that you wish to impart to this forum's members or are you merely engaging in wishful thinking of the type currently preoccupying the minds of McCann supporters; a species which appears to be heading for extinction although, of course, those that adapt to their changed enivironment will twitter on to the next generation.

Eta to add a request to mods to merge this thread with 'digging' or any other which seems appropriate.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 04.06.14 8:17

@hustling01 wrote:The police have ruled out everyone in connection with the case and what people say on hear makes zero difference. The parents are never going to be arrested and maddie will never be found where there digging and the police forces will start to wind down the case and then shut it completely. I know thats frustrating but thats the fact of this case.
Ruled out 'everyone'? Wonder if that includes me?  big grin

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 04.06.14 9:12

I think Husling01 is just a pessimist.

I am too.

I`ve been thinking much the same just recently, but only difference between me and Hustling is I don`t know it as a fact, so I`m holding out some hope for the truth  pray .

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.06.14 9:57

Me too Woofer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.06.14 10:05

@ultimaThule wrote:And you know this how, husting 01?  Do you have inside information that you wish to impart to this forum's members or are you merely engaging in wishful thinking of the type currently preoccupying the minds of McCann supporters; a species which appears to be heading for extinction although, of course, those that adapt to their changed enivironment will twitter on to the next generation.

Eta to add a request to mods to merge this thread with 'digging' or any other which seems appropriate.  

Don't want to send that thread off topic uT with this sort of exchange.  You have stated this quote below as fact hustling01, it IS NOT FACT.

hustling01 wrote:
The police have ruled out everyone in connection with the case and what people say on hear makes zero difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 04.06.14 10:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Me too Woofer.
Me too Woofer. Its a dogs life.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 04.06.14 15:14

Hustling 01...why would you say this.. And going back reading your previous posts because you seem Extremely supportive and convinced of TM's innocence.... How do you know somuch... And state it as fact like the post where you said the poliece would say burglars did it when i dont believe it had been put out in rhe media till a week or so later so... Makes me wonder just how close are you to this case. Your relatively new and from your past posts im sure you understand the importance of not posting as fact what is an opinion
-

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum