Who may have 'talked'?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who may have 'talked'?

Post  sar on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:50 am

@cassius wrote:
@RIPM wrote:IMO It is inconceivable that the Macs phones were not hacked in the biggest news story in the world in 2007/8.

So perhaps a deal has been done with one of the Old Bailey defendants in the hacking trial.

In return for the Macs phone  recordings which would be priceless in information terms they receive a reduced sentence and no jail time.

Time will tell.
As i understood it phones were hacked belonging to people who didn,t bother to change the defualt code e.g. 1234.
GM was propbably too techno savvy to slip up there.
the first I heard of phone messages being vulnerable was in 1999, a friend with a slightly chequered "work history" told me never to leave a voice mail message as they could easily be listened to.  It wasn't as I am aware common knowledge until sometime afterward, even then I don't know anyone, even since phonehacking, who has actually changed their pin??  Maybe I'm unusual in that sense but I reckon if you've gone to the bother of listening in to my voicemail your welcome to it as it is mostly late night drunken nonsense!  Interesting if I was Jude Law et al but not sure I'm in that league!

Back to top Go down

Post  jack dexter on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:01 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6698737.stm

Just to clarify that the McCanns themselves issued the video to the media and it would then have been posted by somebody to YouTube.
Hard to understand how they think at times

jack dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  cass7 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:31 pm

if any of them had any sence all of them , they might have lied at the beginning to cover up some things that they might have been upto during the holiday , but not all was in the loop about madeleine im sure of that , what kind of granny would sit there and leave her granchild like dw is supposed to have done ? also the mcanns sitting on lorraines sofa me me all about me must hurt , because their lifes will never be the same again . it will not go away , payne has has things said about him , jane has been made into a nutter that sees swathy men , or not in this case , nah i would be telling all , a couple of years for fibbing in jail is better than any of the tapas have at min . and their kids will one day read the same in the papers as the mcann twins

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum