The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Have you contacted Grange ? Mm11

Have you contacted Grange ? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Have you contacted Grange ? Mm11

Have you contacted Grange ? Regist10

Have you contacted Grange ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have you contacted Grange ? Empty Have you contacted Grange ?

Post by PeterMac 02.06.14 16:08

A LIST OF EVIDENCE SUPPLIED TO OPERATION GRANGE

With the permission of the forum-owner we have started to make a simple list of evidence and suggestions that people have sent to Operation Grange.

If Grange is eventually unable to come to any conclusion, the list of evidence and analyses presented to them - and one assumes stored in their computer systems - may be helpful for any further review of the investigation which might happen.     A 'Cold Case Review' of a cold case review - as it were.

It could also be a most useful record were any person, enquiry, investigative or judicial body ever to investigate the conduct of any of the staff associated with Operation Grange, especially its most senior officers.

IMPORTANT
Because of the extremely litigious nature of - and unlimited funds apparently available to - several people associated with this case, and the fact that this site is watched by those committed to the various accounts given by the McCanns of what happened to Madeleine, and who then use abusive, vile, and obscene language to put across their point of view in other places, people are encouraged to submit their evidence by PM to admin for inclusion on the list.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Have you contacted Grange ? Empty Re: Have you contacted Grange ?

Post by lj 02.06.14 16:32

Is there something as "vexatious" evidence ?    winkwink 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.14 15:05

Thank you very much for the submissions so far.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.06.14 16:59

admin wrote:Thank you very much for the submissions so far.

Admin, I think this is a remarkably sensible idea, and should a 'whitewash' be the outcome then this info collection will be gold dust.
So that this thread doesn't disappear off the pages when new threads take their share of the lime light can this become a 'sticky' if that's the word, to keep it at the top of the page somewhere visible.  roses

-------------------
Done - Admin  thumbsup
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.14 17:27

Once again, thank you for your submissions so far. Please continue to send them to either PeterMac or myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.06.14 17:53

I believe Enid O'D, and Kiko have submitted stuff direct. Perhaps they would be PM'ed
And HiDeHo has sent lots.
I am sure she has a long list, properly referenced
P
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

Back to top Go down

Have you contacted Grange ? Empty Radio 4 this afternoon... Dame Owers and Police Complaints

Post by Knitted 19.07.15 22:46

...for anyone that missed it, (& primarily for those, like me, that may be in continuous contact with the IPCC re: Grange), BBC Radio 4 aired a programme on Sunday night titled "Police Complaints: A Fair Cop?".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b061qzx6

The report interviews the likes of
Dame Owers and Keith Vaz regarding the processing of complaints against the Police.

During the program a case that's (very) local to me (and that highlights possible Police corruption in Kent) was discussed. No mention was (obviously) broadcast of the (openly discussed in OUR local pubs) Masonic links between the partner of the motorist that (may have) killed Richard Jordan, and the Police that subsequently were sent to 'investigate(!)' Richard's death... (Oh well, I guess as long as Demelza House keeps getting its Masonic/Round Table donations what does it matter what 'justice' might potentially mean to the 'Common Man' that reads the local rag!)

Anyway...After listening to the broadcast I am driven to draft an additional letter to Dame Owers regarding the necessity for an evidence based look into Madeleine's disappearance, (just in case Op. Grange doesn't count).  Logical...Eh?  Nothing too much to ask...Eh?

Much as I do not wish to be a cynical b*stard, I couldn't help but pick up on the (blatant?) sub-text behind Keith Vaz's final 'soundbyte' that stated [quote] "...we need to make sure we have a robust system for dealing with those who complain".

Personally I'd have preferred him not to have said "...and we need to make sure we have a robust system for assessing complaints based upon evidence"

... but what does it matter? Didn't Keith Vaz 'AOK' the Judge Lowell Goddard?
The 'worst' judge according to NZ's online community ( http://www.truthasauthority.com/child-abuse-inquiry-lowell-goddard-scored-last-devastating-criticism-2014-judge-survey-nz-including-puppet/ )

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.08.15 10:15

Some of the evidence submitted so far:

22/10/12
Analysis of Kate McCann's initial statement, compared with photos, and then compared with subsequent testimony, both in interview, demonstration and book

20/11/12
Analysis of gross changes in the "official story" given by the McCanns, about the shutters, and about the bedroom door, window and curtains scenario,

14/12/12
Window of Opportunity  (Now irrelevant after Tannerman was traced)

21/12/12
Sedation

21/4/13
just Checking - (drew heavily on L-azzeri)

29/4/13
Grange’s attention drawn to existence of e-book

15/6/13
Tanner, Wilkins and others’ facebook links analysis

29/6/13
Unterdenteppich piece

13/7/13
Selection of penetrating and perceptive questions from CMOMM.

4/10/13
Comment on E-fit

24/10/13
Last Photo

16/12/13
Firm date suggested for last photo

22/12/13 (2), and 23/12/13
Supplementary evidence for Last Photo

7/5/14
Observations about ground conditions on sites for ‘dig”

8/5/14
Further purported theory naming possible storage location

26/5/14
Update on cadaver dogs - with two further findings of GUILT, despite no bodies having been found

Plus:

Tony Bennett, who as everyone knows is under severe restrictions about what he can say, has given permission to add the following:

On 11 July 2011, he wrote a letter to Operation Grange on various matters, and received a reply from Operation Grange on 17 July 2011.

On 24 August 2011, he sent by hard copy letter and by e-mail a letter and accompanying documents totalling 224 pages, analysing witness, expert and other evidence in the case. These were acknowledged by e-mail on 9 September by an Investigation Officer, Detective Inspector Tim Dobson.

On 30 September 2011, he sent by post and by e-mail a dossier of 154 pages of evidence to Operation Grange, acknowledged on 14 October 2011.

On 5 October 2011, he and a colleague personally visited the Belgravia, London offices of Operation Grange and handed to an Investigation Officer, Detective Inspector Tim Dobson, and a colleague, a further dossier dealing in detail with the activities of the following people employed by the McCanns or by Brian Kennedy or by the Directors of Madeleine's Fund to find Madeleine: Four named employees of Metodo 3, Gary Hagland, Kevin Halligen, Henri Exton, Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley.

On 14 October 2011, in relation to information being provided to him by a named informant who was employed by Brian Kennedy and the McCann Team in the private investigation, DI Dobson replied:

“In response to your last email. Apologies for the delay I was out of the office all this week. Mr Redwood's report at the conclusion of the Investigative Review into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann will go to Chief Superintendent Campbell, he in turn reports to Commander Simon Foy. I think you may be already aware of this through your FOI request. We are the single point of contact in the UK for all information in this case. Again I believe this has already been made clear to you. It is a Portuguese investigation and it is not in my remit to release information concerning their jurisdiction. As per my previous e-mail it is a matter for yourself if you wish to pass on your informant's details. I do not intend to enter into any negotiations over this matter Thankyou. - Tim Dobson - DI MIT5”.

--------------------------

Please feel free to add, in bare outline only please, any evidence or suggestions you have made to Operation Grange.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41394

Back to top Go down

Have you contacted Grange ? Empty The Fund

Post by Enid O'Dowd 03.08.15 12:20

I sent by registered post on 4.8.2011 a copy of my report on the limited company known as the Fund to Operation Grange, plus a detailed cover letter. On 30.1.2013, also by registered post, I sent an updated version which included the accounts for the year ended 31 March 2012 which were filed in January 2013.

I did not receive an acknowledgement to either submission.

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Activity : 132

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.08.15 12:28

Enid O'Dowd wrote:I sent by registered post on 4.8.2011 a copy of my report on the limited company known as the Fund to Operation Grange, plus a detailed cover letter. On 30.1.2013, also by registered post, I sent an updated version which included the accounts for the year ended 31 March 2012 which were filed in January 2013.

That's because, your 'submissions' are in the cardboard 'box', at OG, marked 'nutters/non believers/unhelpful and hurtful/ludicrous' winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.08.15 12:46

jeanmonroe wrote:
Enid O'Dowd wrote:I sent by registered post on 4.8.2011 a copy of my report on the limited company known as the Fund to Operation Grange, plus a detailed cover letter. On 30.1.2013, also by registered post, I sent an updated version which included the accounts for the year ended 31 March 2012 which were filed in January 2013.

That's because, your 'submissions' are in the cardboard 'box', at OG, marked 'nutters/non believers/unhelpful and hurtful/ludicrous' winkwink
There were lovely photos of OG removing cardboard boxes from the offices of Metodo 3. All those boxes from a hand-picked, crack team of investigators being collected by UK's 'men in suits' on camera. I feel a Fun Boy Three/Bananarama song coming on (please select your own option for the fun boy three element).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ9DrReE-uo
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top