The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Burglary gone bad or just gone mad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Burglary gone bad or just gone mad?

Post by kimHager on 02.06.14 0:32

Ok it seems the newest theory is that Madeleine was alive in 5a but a burglar broke in( via the shutters in kids window that wasnt jemmied) and in his less than 15 minutes decided not to burglarize the home but instead (he or she)kill a child and leave two others in the apartment. He then takes the murdered child for a stroll thru luz and off towards the ocean. We all i feel, are in agreement that the scenario does not fit nor make sense and im interested in debating why this seems unlikely and totally hogwash.
First where did this burglar come from? Is he smithman? No i dont think so. Kate and Gerry was adamant it was the padeo's that took maddy.. An alive maddy.
Two: Philomena Mccann said herself nothing of value was taken. Forget Maddy for a sec... So nothing was missing? The PJ pics of 5a shows a camera in plain view just one of many thinga that may have been of value still there.
Three: who breaks into windows when doors are quicker and then they leave how??? With a child no less
Four: Maddy was supposedly killed in 5a now by a burglar. Most burglars would be hell bent on leaving not killing especially a child.all it takes is a explanation.. Kids are so different from adults any number of ploys could happen death unlikely to me. Also if they were sedated maddy would have probably been asleep... According to Gerry she was asleep.
Five: why take a dead child? No ammount of reasoning works for me...And there was no visable blood or injuries on child seen being carried thru Luz... So that says no smithman took a dead Maddy. Wait i spose he could have given her a bath..... And her hair wasnt wet according to JT and Smiths.
I could keep on but so much just dont fit what evidence we have saw... Again my opinion only.

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Burglary gone bad or just gone mad?

Post by HelenMeg on 02.06.14 12:31

Well, it would be interesting to see statistics on how many burglars have ended up not stealing anything but killing and taking a child from the property instead. I am guessing that perhaps this is the first. Especially within such a tiny window of opportunity. As you say it is just hogwash  music

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.14 12:52

There certainly have been cases where burglars have been cornered and either they or the householders have ended up dead.

I certainly can't think of a case where a child was taken, unless we can include the bizarre recent one in Australia where a man claims to have taken a 3-year-old girl as he was sorry for the conditions in which she was living.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.06.14 12:57

So how does 'it wuz the burglators wot took 'er when they panicks when she woke up and caught 'em red handed, not nicking nuffink, and they took 'er and killed 'er and buried 'er nearby'

TIE in with?

Tuesday 15 October 2013 Portugal , UK

Madeleine McCann 'snatched in pre-planned abduction'

Madeleine McCann may have been taken in "a pre-planned abduction", UK police say, as more than 1,000 people contact them

Mr Redwood said one reading of the evidence is that the kidnapping had "the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction that would undoubtedly have involved reconnaissance".

SO, "PRE PLANNED" (UK MET Police) or "PANIC" (UK MET Police and UK Madia)?

YOU decide!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 02.06.14 13:02

@HelenMeg wrote:
@kimHager wrote:Ok it seems the newest theory is that Madeleine was alive in 5a but a burglar broke in( via the shutters in kids window that wasnt jemmied) and in his less than 15 minutes decided not to burglarize the home but instead (he or she)kill a child and leave two others in the apartment. He then takes the murdered child for a stroll thru luz and off towards the ocean. We all i feel, are in agreement that the scenario does not fit nor make sense and im interested in debating why this seems unlikely and totally hogwash.
First where did this burglar come from?  Is he smithman?  No i dont think so. Kate and Gerry was adamant it was the padeo's that took maddy.. An alive maddy.
Two: Philomena Mccann said herself nothing of value was taken. Forget Maddy for a sec... So nothing was missing?  The PJ pics of 5a shows a camera in plain view just one of many thinga that may have been of value still there.
Three: who breaks into windows when doors are quicker and then they leave how???  With a child no less
Four: Maddy was supposedly killed in 5a now by a burglar. Most burglars would be hell bent on leaving not killing especially a child.all it takes is a explanation.. Kids are so different from adults any number of ploys could happen death unlikely to me. Also if they were sedated maddy would have probably been asleep... According to Gerry  she was asleep.
Five: why take a dead child?  No ammount of reasoning works for me...And there was no visable blood or injuries on child seen being carried thru Luz... So that says no smithman took a dead Maddy. Wait i spose he could have given her a bath..... And her hair wasnt wet according to JT and Smiths.
I could keep on but so much just dont fit what evidence we have saw... Again my opinion only.
Well, it would be interesting to see statistics on how many burglars have ended up not stealing anything but killing and taking a child from the property instead. I am guessing that perhaps this is the first. Especially within such a tiny window of opportunity. As you say it is just hogwash  music
 We have had "preplanned" ie, the family was watched before Madeleine was taken - now we have a panicked robber who supposedly took nothing except the dead child he killed with him ?  ( why would he waste time taking and burying a child he just killed but hadnt planned to end her life - dont forget he was "panicking" and in a rush to get out of there) .. makes you wonder if there will be "riots" in the street as predicted by Kate Mccann ( For reasons other than she meant ) if all that has gone before ..ie, all the publicity and interviews generated by the Mccann's  is found to be lies - the public will be outraged at being taken in -and rightly so.

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 02.06.14 13:19

Well now we have invisible man cause if i had just killed someone i would be on the run not taking children oops a child that id murdered. I would become invisable so no one could see me, and remember id definately have scrubbed away the evidence on the floor etc... But wait i couldnt be stinky man or dirty man and tannerman well id have to have a change of clothes to be him. No im gonna stay invisible today.... Wait..... I could always become... A woman!! Definately let Redwood know in the next chapter i have to be a woman cause invisible just wouldnt do..,

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.06.14 13:37

It does seem a little counterintuitive that a person who can
enter an apartment without leaving any trace,
remain in an apartment without leaving any trace
and then exit from the apartment without leaving any trace,
can also murder a child in the apartment without leaving any trace.
all either
in the time it takes for Gerry to leave the scene after talking to JW and the visit by ROB
OR
in the time between the visit by ROB and the next persons to cross the car park
OR
between the next persons to cross the car park and Kate's visit

So we must suppose that he took a living Madeleine and killed her 'en route' to the pre-dug grave, pausing only to take a wrong turning on the way.

And slightly more counterintuitive that he would steal the hire car some weeks later, load the body from the freezer, take it to the pre-dug grave which no one had noticed, and bury her, before returning the car to its proper place, and dropping the keys back on the bedside table.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 02.06.14 15:09

Had to be superman, have you seen how fast that man can go? He's amazing! IMO

Justformaddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 02.06.14 16:27

@PeterMac wrote:It does seem a little counterintuitive that a person who can
enter an apartment without leaving any trace,
remain in an apartment without leaving any trace
and then exit from the apartment without leaving any trace,
can also murder a child in the apartment without leaving any trace.
all either
in the time it takes for Gerry to leave the scene after talking to JW and the visit by ROB
OR
in the time between the visit by ROB and the next persons to cross the car park
OR
between the next persons to cross the car park and Kate's visit

So we must suppose that he took a living Madeleine and killed her 'en route' to the pre-dug grave, pausing only to take a wrong turning on the way.

And slightly more counterintuitive that he would steal the hire car some weeks later, load the body from the freezer, take it to the pre-dug grave which no one had noticed, and bury her, before returning the car to its proper place, and dropping the keys back on the bedside table.
I have just watched 6 xseries of BBC 'Hustle'  so I know that this is all perfectly possible - if you are Mickey Bricks

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 02.06.14 17:42

Maybe when this mess ends the people of PDL can get together and sue the backsides of these people who have made such ridiculous claims.  Their have been so many claims of dodgy cleaners, van drivers, charity collectors and sexual predators they are painting out the area to be like the Bronx of old.

I would personally start with the person claiming she is being held in one of a number of Lawless villages in a hellish lair which surround the resort.

Libel seems to have been all one way so far but I hope the residents/business owners who are also innocent get some kind of compensation.

I fear it will never happen though.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 03.06.14 0:01

A great article. And I can only echo that I, too, hope with all my heart that I am wrong about Redwood.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 03.06.14 0:09

Poor Maddy is gone now its not a matter of justice but appeasement of the mcscams and the public. However there we are, the ones who do care about what really happened to a lil girl NOT a bunch of whitewashed bullsheet that could never hold up as truth. Oh i believe katie girl was right there will be riots in the streets and i hope it starts in Rothley towers. I believe TM were involved in this cooked up fictious story and it just stinks of lies

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum