The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police? Mm11

What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police? Mm11

What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police? Regist10

What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police? Empty What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police?

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 11:04

On another thread I referred to how Judge Tugendhat slated several senior officers from Essex Police, after approving a £93,000 payment to former police officer David Clarke in respect of the camapign of harassment he suffered.

In his judgment, he referred, and I quote, to a campaign of ‘harassment’,
‘humiliation’, ‘intimidation’, ‘oppression’, ‘victimisation’, and ‘bullying’.

I thought it would be informative and instructive for us all on here to track how Essex Police Freedom of Information Unit deals with an FOI request for information on what disciplinary action, if any, was taken against these corrupt senior officers.

Here's the response I've had today to my FOI request:

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

FOI UNIT - 4 DEcember 2009

Thank you for your enquiry which has been logged under the above reference.

Your request :

I wish these questions to be passed also without delay to your Freedom of Information Act Section:

1. When did Essex Police pay Dave Clarke his costs?

2. How many senior officers was Judge Tugendhat referring to in his judgment.

3. Please state what investigations were carried out by the Professional Standards Department or by any other team within our outside Essex Police into the treatment suffered by Dave Clark and if any such investigations were done…

a) with what result?

b) how many of those senior officers were disciplined and what disciplinary action was taken against them?

4. What disciplinary action was taken against Officer Kreyling after lying in court, to which he admitted?

5. What disciplinary action was taken against his fellow-officer, Officer Bird?

6. Was the person whom Clarke arrested and then Kreyling ordered to be de-arrested ever re-arrested for the suspected crime, if so, on what date was he re-arrested.

Steve Grayton
Information Officer
Data Protection & Freedom of Information
Information Management
Corporate Development Department
Essex Police Headquarters
PO Box 2,
Springfield,
Chelmsford,
CM2 6DA
Tel: 0300 333 4444 [other details withheld]
Personal email:
Hours of work : Mon - Thurs 7:30 to 15:30
Fri 7:30 to 15:00
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police? Empty Re: What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police?

Post by preciousramotswe 04.12.09 19:15

I think you are in the wrong forum Bennett.

This is supposed to be about the McCann case, not just any of your personal hobby horses
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police? Empty Re: What action did Essex Police take to investigate the corrupt behaviour of several senior officers after David Clarke got £93,000 compensation for being hounded out of the police?

Post by Avery 05.12.09 17:26

I think this about Tony's ongoing disputes with the Essex police, a small part of which pertains to the MF. It is an interesting side show.

Tony would seem to be trying to dig up the dirt on the Essex police at the same time they are investigating him.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum