The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by aquila on 05.06.14 9:33

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

The whole claimed 'search for Madeleine' as portrayed in the programme was so obviously bogus e.g. Oakley claiming the credit for George Harrison/monsterman - when in fact this was the creation of Gail Cooper, Paul Gordon, 'ex-FBI-trained forensic artist' Melissa Little and Brian Kennedy.


My other half, who does not follow the case closely, thought that the Williams version of "George" looked like Kate McCann with a desperado style 'tache scribbled on! I haven't seen it back to know if she was near the mark or not.

Anyway the eventual "suspect" looked nothing like him, of course. No wonder he hid down a lane. He's probably got no idea to this day who was tailing him, or why.
That's exactly what I thought.

I also found it bloomin' ridiculous the comment about the speed at which he drove made it hard to keep up with him, he didn't get out of his vehicle and they (the covert surveillence team - titter ye not) were spotted (it's called 40,000 volts btw) by him so had to abandon following him.

I truly felt I'd stepped into panto land.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by figaro19 on 05.06.14 9:39

@tigger wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: Que soupçons re PdL, Clay?

Que c'est le genre d'endroit qui attire les indésirables. De toutes sortes.

Je comprends que l'Algarve est connu comme «Little Britain» et il se pourrait bien devenu une destination favorite pour ceux qui ont utilisé à la tête de l'entreprise de mode Costa del crime. Par ailleurs, le Maroc est un simple bond aller loin, Belle espagnol villes quelques heures de route, terrains de golf à profusion, semble assez bien idéal pour ceux qui peuvent se le permettre, désirables et indésirables semblables. Je suis sûr que la majorité des expatriés et portugais-il mener une vie irréprochable (vous aussi Praaia   ). Mais on peut vivre à côté de n'importe quel type de criminel / indésirable sans jamais le savoir - et qui se ressemble s'assemble, la rumeur se répand. Etait-ce ce que vous vouliez dire? Soudain, je pense à nouveau de la connexion Rothley / maçonnique / club de golf avec PdL et vous savez quoi, quelqu'un a construit une pyramide dans son jardin juste en bas de la route de OC et il ya une photo de vacances extraction des McCann avec la pyramide au milieu fond. Le fait d'avoir une connexion, pas un moment de conspiration ici ...



winkwink

you're right, pyramid + eye maddie = snake Masonic 
and we are their toy ... high5

figaro19

Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-09
Location : romandie suisse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by MrsC on 05.06.14 9:46

@figaro19 wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: Que soupçons re PdL, Clay?

Que c'est le genre d'endroit qui attire les indésirables. De toutes sortes.

Je comprends que l'Algarve est connu comme «Little Britain» et il se pourrait bien devenu une destination favorite pour ceux qui ont utilisé à la tête de l'entreprise de mode Costa del crime. Par ailleurs, le Maroc est un simple bond aller loin, Belle espagnol villes quelques heures de route, terrains de golf à profusion, semble assez bien idéal pour ceux qui peuvent se le permettre, désirables et indésirables semblables. Je suis sûr que la majorité des expatriés et portugais-il mener une vie irréprochable (vous aussi Praaia   ). Mais on peut vivre à côté de n'importe quel type de criminel / indésirable sans jamais le savoir - et qui se ressemble s'assemble, la rumeur se répand. Etait-ce ce que vous vouliez dire? Soudain, je pense à nouveau de la connexion Rothley / maçonnique / club de golf avec PdL et vous savez quoi, quelqu'un a construit une pyramide dans son jardin juste en bas de la route de OC et il ya une photo de vacances extraction des McCann avec la pyramide au milieu fond. Le fait d'avoir une connexion, pas un moment de conspiration ici ...



winkwink

you're right, pyramid + eye maddie = snake Masonic 
and we are their toy ... high5

Could you expand a little more, please?

MrsC

Posts : 244
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by aquila on 05.06.14 9:46

@figaro19 wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: Que soupçons re PdL, Clay?

Que c'est le genre d'endroit qui attire les indésirables. De toutes sortes.

Je comprends que l'Algarve est connu comme «Little Britain» et il se pourrait bien devenu une destination favorite pour ceux qui ont utilisé à la tête de l'entreprise de mode Costa del crime. Par ailleurs, le Maroc est un simple bond aller loin, Belle espagnol villes quelques heures de route, terrains de golf à profusion, semble assez bien idéal pour ceux qui peuvent se le permettre, désirables et indésirables semblables. Je suis sûr que la majorité des expatriés et portugais-il mener une vie irréprochable (vous aussi Praaia   ). Mais on peut vivre à côté de n'importe quel type de criminel / indésirable sans jamais le savoir - et qui se ressemble s'assemble, la rumeur se répand. Etait-ce ce que vous vouliez dire? Soudain, je pense à nouveau de la connexion Rothley / maçonnique / club de golf avec PdL et vous savez quoi, quelqu'un a construit une pyramide dans son jardin juste en bas de la route de OC et il ya une photo de vacances extraction des McCann avec la pyramide au milieu fond. Le fait d'avoir une connexion, pas un moment de conspiration ici ...



winkwink

you're right, pyramid + eye maddie = snake Masonic 
and we are their toy ... high5
Just so I can understand, can you please tell me why you are translating selective posts into French and now answering them in English?

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by wicksy on 05.06.14 9:48

Hmm, just tried to watch the programme on Demand 5. The adverts appear, but then I get a message saying 'The video you are trying to watch is currently unavailable. Please check back soon.'

I'm in Spain so using a proxy server but I don't think that's the problem as the adverts come up.

Any ideas what's going on? Carter-Rucked?

wicksy

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by russiandoll on 05.06.14 9:52

" Belle espagnol villes "  is not French. Saw this French - English stuff yesterday, Aquila .

 and Tigger did not use the word head as a noun but a verb... people heading for the Costa del Crime. Not only is there no point in translating anything into French unless it is aimed at a French speaker here who does not speak English, it is not translated correctly.

Why I have ignored these posts since they appeared.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by Guest on 05.06.14 9:54

Wicksy, the programme still works for me in the U K.

I hope that there will be a YouTube link soon.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by aquila on 05.06.14 9:55

@russiandoll wrote:" Belle espagnol villes "  is not French. Saw this French - English stuff yesterday, Aquila and not sure what is going on with these posts !
I hope Admin call a short time-out on this poster so they can explain themselves off this topic and it can remain on track.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by wicksy on 05.06.14 9:57

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Wicksy, the programme still works for me in the U K.

I hope that there will be a YouTube link soon.
Thanks for checking. I guess I'll have to wait for YouTube.

wicksy

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by Guest on 05.06.14 10:01

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Wicksy, the programme still works for me in the U K.

I hope that there will be a YouTube link soon.

I thought Tony B had provided one earlier. So I went back to check, and clicked on what he actually linked to  laugh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

sorry

Post by figaro19 on 05.06.14 10:05

@aquila wrote:
@figaro19 wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: Soupçons Qué re PdL, Clay?

Que c'est le genre d'Endroit Qui vêtement Les indésirables. De Toutes Sortes.

Je Comprends Que l'Algarve intérêt Connu Comme «Little Britain» et il se could be Bien devenu juin destination préférée verser Ceux Qui Ont used à la tête de l'entreprise de mode de Costa del crime. Ailleurs Par, le Maroc intérêt non longe liaison simple aller, Belle espagnol Villes QUELQUES heures de route, terrains de golf à profusion, Semble Assez Bien idéal versez Ceux Qui peuvent se le permettre, désirables et Indésirables semblables. Je suis Sûr Que la majority des Expatriés et Portugais-il Mener Une Vie irréprochable (Vous also Praaia). Maïs sur may vivre à Côte de N'importe quel type de Criminel de / indésirable Jamais sans le savoir - et Qui se ressemble s'assemble, la rumeur se repand. Etait-ce ce Que Vous vouliez dire? Soudain, Je pense à nouveau de la connexion Rothley / maçonnique / Club de golf Avec PdL Et Vous Savez quoi, Quelqu'un une CONSTRUIT juin pyramide DANS son jardin juste en bas de la route de OC et il ya photo juin vacances de l'extraction des McCann Avec la pyramide au milieu friands. Le Fait d'Avoir juin connexion, polo Un moment de conspiration ici ...



winkwink

vous avez raison, pyramide + maddie des yeux = serpent maçonnique 
et nous sommes leur jouet ... high5
Juste pour que je puisse comprendre, pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît dites-moi pourquoi vous traduisez les messages sélectifs en français et en maintenant leur répondre en anglais?
I do not speak English so I use "google" translate. I translated the page of your website and I try to answer in English Still with google translation. I desoler this problem and forgive my ignorance. good day pray2

figaro19

Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-09
Location : romandie suisse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by ultimaThule on 05.06.14 10:15

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

The whole claimed 'search for Madeleine' as portrayed in the programme was so obviously bogus e.g. Oakley claiming the credit for George Harrison/monsterman - when in fact this was the creation of Gail Cooper, Paul Gordon, 'ex-FBI-trained forensic artist' Melissa Little and Brian Kennedy.


My other half, who does not follow the case closely, thought that the Williams version of "George" looked like Kate McCann with a desperado style 'tache scribbled on! I haven't seen it back to know if she was near the mark or not.

Anyway the eventual "suspect" looked nothing like him, of course. No wonder he hid down a lane. He's probably got no idea to this day who was tailing him, or why.

If the eventual 'suspect' didn't know before that his right to privacy was invaded and he was placed under surveillance for no discernible reason, I suspect he very soon will, Clay, and it's to be hoped Lantern Films will point him the direction of the the Lord & Lady of Rothley Towers  yes 

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by russiandoll on 05.06.14 10:21

Figaro, I suggest you contact admin here. I understand why you need to use google to translate posts into French for your comprehension.. but I would expect you to post here in English after using google translate to make your response, not to see what you had to read in French.
It is confusing, but admin should be able to help you.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by bobbin on 05.06.14 10:26

@russiandoll wrote:" Belle espagnol villes "  is not French. Saw this French - English stuff yesterday, Aquila .

 and Tigger did not use the word head as a noun but a verb... people heading for the Costa del Crime. Not only is there no point in translating anything into French unless it is aimed at a French speaker here who does not speak English, it is not translated correctly.

Why I have ignored these posts since they appeared.
Thank you russiandoll, you have helped me to confirm my own sentiments.
I live in France and spend every minute of the day, trying to make out what the local folk are saying to me (in case it's important). They use so many colloquial phrases instead of translatable words, that I am known for wearing a perpetual frown on my forehead.
But when I look at this stuff I think, hang on, that's not French.
Having said that, looking sometimes at blogs, I wonder just how many French people have actually got a grasp of their grammar, and I know the same can be said of a lot of English people, so left the matter floating.
Case (un)solved for the moment.  confused

ETA just seen the above. OK, I think I can understand now. Still got a frown though, I think it's set in position, never to go away spin 

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by PeterMac on 05.06.14 10:28

Il a les idées au dessous de sa gare !

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by bobbin on 05.06.14 10:31

@PeterMac wrote:Il a les idées au dessous de sa gare !

Brilliant  big grin high5 laughat 

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by worriedmum on 05.06.14 11:01

@bobbin wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Il a les idées au dessous de sa gare !

Brilliant  big grin high5 laughat 
 lol!


Reminds me of our schoolgirl translation of ''quelconque''----------what a big nose!

worriedmum

Posts : 1632
Reputation : 251
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by Doug D on 05.06.14 11:26

Seems like a good time to revisit Henry Exton and see the redacted stuff forced on Joana Morais under a D notice (the red highlights towards the bottom of the article).
 
http://cryptome.org/0001/henri-exton.htm
 
The most frightening thing to me is the complete irrelevance of the redacted info. as far as ‘cause serious risks to National Security and to the individual concerned’, yet the PTB were obviously happy to go along with the original D notice request.

How much other nonsense gets 'D-noticed' that we never even get a sniff of?
 
In any event, I think I am right in saying that the notice has no effect outside of the UK and serving it on Joana in Portugal was actually pointless, even if she did agree to go along with it.

Doug D

Posts : 2147
Reputation : 639
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by ShuBob on 05.06.14 17:31

Doug D, I agree. The whole episode was a bit strange.

I'm left wondering now if Henri Exton is his real name. If it is, what was the point of concealing his appearance during the programme?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.06.14 19:12

@ShuBob wrote:Doug D, I agree. The whole episode was a bit strange.

I'm left wondering now if Henri Exton is his real name. If it is, what was the point of concealing his appearance during the programme?
Yes...from my biographies of Halligen, posted on the forum:


In 2000, 29 February, Halligen's later friend and partner Henri Herman Exton, Queen's Police Medal  Grade 7 (Ministry of Defence) was awarded the O.B.E.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.06.14 19:27

@Doug D wrote:Seems like a good time to revisit Henry Exton and see the redacted stuff forced on Joana Morais under a D notice (the red highlights towards the bottom of the article).
 
http://cryptome.org/0001/henri-exton.htm
 
The most frightening thing to me is the complete irrelevance of the redacted info. as far as ‘cause serious risks to National Security and to the individual concerned’, yet the PTB were obviously happy to go along with the original D notice request.

How much other nonsense gets 'D-noticed' that we never even get a sniff of?
 
In any event, I think I am right in saying that the notice has no effect outside of the UK and serving it on Joana in Portugal was actually pointless, even if she did agree to go along with it

Bindmans wrote in late September to all of us (The Madeleine Foundation got a letter) who had published Mark Hollingsworth's article in the Evening Standard on 24 August 2009.

I will publish the letter later if I can paste it up.

It enclosed a standard-worded 'Standard DA-Notice 05: United Kingdom Security and Intelligence Services and Special Services'.

I agree, it was pretty pointless trying to take any action against Joana Morais in Portugal.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by Cristobell on 05.06.14 19:50

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Seems like a good time to revisit Henry Exton and see the redacted stuff forced on Joana Morais under a D notice (the red highlights towards the bottom of the article).
 
http://cryptome.org/0001/henri-exton.htm
 
The most frightening thing to me is the complete irrelevance of the redacted info. as far as ‘cause serious risks to National Security and to the individual concerned’, yet the PTB were obviously happy to go along with the original D notice request.

How much other nonsense gets 'D-noticed' that we never even get a sniff of?
 
In any event, I think I am right in saying that the notice has no effect outside of the UK and serving it on Joana in Portugal was actually pointless, even if she did agree to go along with it.

Bindmans wrote in late September to all of us (The Madeleine Foundation got a letter) who had published Mark Hollingsworth's article in the Evening Standard on 24 August 2009.

I will publish the letter later if I can paste it up.

It enclosed a standard-worded 'Standard DA-Notice 05: United Kingdom Security and Intelligence Services and Special Services'.

I agree, it was pretty pointless trying to take any action against Joana Morais in Portugal.
Tony, doesn't the McCanns' legal gag on Operation Omega, Exton's report', convince you that the McCanns have always been intent on covering up Smithman?

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by Beanie on 05.06.14 20:02

I have watched the programme twice now and don't feel it did Jane Tanner any favours at all. I was also waiting to see Brian Kennedy mentioned and what his connections were to Kevin Halligen, nothing.

I am puzzled though as to why the McCanns spent so much of the fund money on corrupt private investigators, when they could, according to the fund rules have kept it for themselves. 

In the case of Halligen, I can only assume they were made aware he had access to satellite images and they were desperate to know what they showed, also what information the PJ had on them, all IMO, otherwise I don't understand the point of wasting so much of the fund.

Beanie

Posts : 238
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.06.14 20:07

@Cristobell wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Seems like a good time to revisit Henry Exton and see the redacted stuff forced on Joana Morais under a D notice (the red highlights towards the bottom of the article).
 
http://cryptome.org/0001/henri-exton.htm
 
The most frightening thing to me is the complete irrelevance of the redacted info. as far as ‘cause serious risks to National Security and to the individual concerned’, yet the PTB were obviously happy to go along with the original D notice request.

How much other nonsense gets 'D-noticed' that we never even get a sniff of?
 
In any event, I think I am right in saying that the notice has no effect outside of the UK and serving it on Joana in Portugal was actually pointless, even if she did agree to go along with it.

===================

Bindmans wrote in late September to all of us (The Madeleine Foundation got a letter) who had published Mark Hollingsworth's article in the Evening Standard on 24 August 2009.

I will publish the letter later if I can paste it up.


It enclosed a standard-worded 'Standard DA-Notice 05: United Kingdom Security and Intelligence Services and Special
Services'.


I agree, it was pretty pointless trying to take any action against Joana Morais in Portugal.
Tony, doesn't the McCanns' legal gag on Operation Omega, Exton's report', convince you that the McCanns have always been intent on covering up Smithman?
Points:

1. What is the Operation Omega report? What do we really know about it? All we have seen on TV is a cover sheet and a wodge of papers underneath. Do we know if there is an actual report?

2. Exton has spoken to the Sunday Times. Exton has also spoken in the Halligen film shown last night. Exton was at one time in league wtih Halligen but appears on the evidence to have fallen out with him in big way. He appeared in shadow form on the programme. How much reliance can we really put on anything he says?

3. There could be a whole variety of reasons why the McCanns have put a legal ban on this report. Whose word do we have for all this? Only Extons's.

4. Assuming for one moment that Exton is telling the truth, it could well be that there is some other reason for the McCanns' legal ban, nothing to do with the Smiths.

5. There is major doubt about those 2 efits that Exton has apparently produced. Do we know that they were prodcued by the Smiths? No, there is huge doubt about that. Redwood didn't even specifically say that they were. Are the 2 efits even of the same person? It seems extremely unlikely.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13972
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Now shown on Channel 5: 'THE McCANNS AND THE CONMAN'

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 05.06.14 20:13

I don't get your last post Tony. Are you left speechless!? big grin

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum