The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC interview with Brit close to PdL - Page 2 Mm11

BBC interview with Brit close to PdL - Page 2 Regist10
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC interview with Brit close to PdL - Page 2 Mm11

BBC interview with Brit close to PdL - Page 2 Regist10

BBC interview with Brit close to PdL

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC interview with Brit close to PdL - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC interview with Brit close to PdL

Post by comperedna 28.06.14 15:16

Others may feel Sara sounded like a bad actress... not me. I thought she sounded like one angry woman holding back from putting even more fury into her statement. If she is on the level, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, I guess she is merely expressing what many other regular visitors to the Luz area, and locals feel anyway.

How long will that recording last, I wonder?
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

BBC interview with Brit close to PdL - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC interview with Brit close to PdL

Post by Newintown 29.06.14 14:25

lj wrote:
Newintown wrote:
Iamtheseeker wrote:Sarah is totally right , these two are being hailed as victims when the law of common sense will tell you that had the pair of them not neglected their kids and gone to the bar with their tapas friends their child would be with them today . Why are they not charged with neglect? Are these two above the law? Its about time they are brought to court to answer why they left under 4 year old children on their own . There is enough to throw the book at them in court . So in the interest of rebuilding an honest decent society once again its about time these two are made to explain in an open court as to why they left under 4 year old children on their own  period .R

Reading the previous posts Gamble seems to be ruling by bullying, I wonder what it is he is trying to hide (no guesses there!)

To answer Iamtheseeker, if the PJ charge the McCanns with child neglect they may not be able to bring another more serious charge later if it was found that the McCanns were responsible for Madeleine's "disappearance", so they must be hanging on to the hope that they can find some evidence that is incriminating in a more serious charge, IMO.

ETA: It is likely that GA and the PJ didn't bring any charges against the McCanns from the outset because they knew it was more than a case of "child neglect" but they didn't have the evidence as has been mentioned in many posts on this forum.

Is that true? I know it once was asked if that was a possibility, but did we ever get confirmed that indeed no other charges can be brought, even if that charge is more serious?

I don't think any forum member in Portugal has come forward to confirm the legality of anyone being prosecuted for a smaller charge and then not being able to be prosecuted for a more serious charge.   It would be very interesting to know, one way or the other.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 03.07.14 20:11

I know of one who was charged for being in possession of a rope , but it was later found that the other end of the rope was attached to a cow , he got charged for theft the second time , could be the case with the maccans once they get charged for one the rest will follow them like shit flies  big grin  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 04.07.14 17:26

Morosely, I think we are kidding ourselves if we believe that the McCanns will ever be charged with anything (even if they were to be proveably guilty of anything). For whatever reason, they now appear to be Teflon-coated. History is written by the winners, amongst whom they seem to be numbered.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 05.07.14 13:21

Newintown wrote:

I don't think any forum member in Portugal has come forward to confirm the legality of anyone being prosecuted for a smaller charge and then not being able to be prosecuted for a more serious charge.   It would be very interesting to know, one way or the other.

I think the problem is that what they did would not constitute neglect under Portuguese Law (it probably would in UK law, and the Madeline Foundation tried to get a charge raised, but was unsuccessful). From memory it comes down to intent in Portugal - did they intend to neglect her. So don't hold your breath on that front. It will be the serious charge or nothing.

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.07.14 21:47

Top page of forum:

"
Kate McCann's lawyer Carlos Pinto de Abreu: ''If you were Portuguese this would be enough to put you in prison.''
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 07.07.14 0:40

Methinks the net is closing on the vile pair and sooner or later the hideous two and their professional liar will be where they belong ,........ IN PRISON ! prisoner
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top