The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Mm11

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Mm11

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Regist10

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Empty Re: Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns

Post by Mirage 19.05.14 13:00

ultimaThule wrote:Less than a week after Madeleine was 'taken' the reward pot totalled some £2.6 million and was sitting waiting for one greedy person, as described by her loving Aunt Phil, to claim it.  

In Exhibit KH1, Kate wonders: "How would we actually get hold of all this money if necessary?' and I suspect that this poser taxed her spouse's wee brain to the limit as he wrestled with the problem of how to get all of that lovely lolly in unmarked notes safely secured in his sporran ready for the ransom demand that never came and the tip-off which failed to materialise. .

I would imagine that the McCanns felt a tad miffed that not even the interest from this goodly sum was paid into their limited company by those exceptionally well-heeled folk who so generously promised to give their small change to aid the search without having to dig in their pockets or down the sides of their sofas  but, fortunately, non-uncle Brian Kennedy was on hand to provide largesse of the financial kind which must have been a great consolation to them.  
It's stitched into his upper thigh, UT. That's what the unsightly bit of extra flesh is at the top of his thigh under the running shorts(See Clapham photo). This faux sporran is also, contrary to common misperceptions, what KH has her hand on at all available opportunities.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Empty Re: Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns

Post by Tony Bennett 19.05.14 13:58

HelenMeg wrote:I certainly would not expect any of them to take on a role such as BK did! Find that a little suspicious... 

You find taking on these people...

1. Francisco Marco, boss of dodgy Barcelona-based detective agency, Metodo 3, arrested and imprisoned for illegal phone-tapping in 2013

2. Antonio Giminez Raso, Metodo 3 detective on the McCann case, arrested in February 2008 on serious drugs and corruption charges, spent 4 years in jail on remand

3. Julian Peribanez, another Metodo 3 detective, arrested and imprisoned for illegal phone-trapping in 2013

4. Gary Hagland, top expert in money laudering regulations

5. Kevin a.k.a. Richard Halligen, serial liar, con-man and fraudster, took £500,000 plus expenses from the Find Madeleine Fund whilst enjoying the high life in Britain, the U.S. and Italy with his girlfriend Shirin Trachiotis before going on the run; finally extradited to the U.S.; served 4 years in British and U.S hails for his crimes

6. Henri Exton, ex-MI5 man sacked by MI5 after shoplifting from Manchester Airport

7. Marcos Aragao Correia, Portuguese lawyer who lied twice about why he got involved in the Madeleine McCann case, falsely pretended to be a 'Good Samaritan' searching for Madeleine's bones - and later did a bunk to Brazil

8. Dave Edgar, ex-Detective Inspector, who said that Jane Tanner might have seen a woman, not a man

9. Arthur Cowley, ex-Detective Sergeant and pigeon-fancier living in a cottage high up on Halkyn Mountain, who formed a bogus company, ALPHAIG, with the help of Brian Kennedy, enabling the McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell to portray him and Edgar as working as the leaders of a well-established detective agency (which was actually non-existent), Alpha Group Investigations.

...only a little suspicious??

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.05.14 14:21

Mirage wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:Less than a week after Madeleine was 'taken' the reward pot totalled some £2.6 million and was sitting waiting for one greedy person, as described by her loving Aunt Phil, to claim it.  

In Exhibit KH1, Kate wonders: "How would we actually get hold of all this money if necessary?' and I suspect that this poser taxed her spouse's wee brain to the limit as he wrestled with the problem of how to get all of that lovely lolly in unmarked notes safely secured in his sporran ready for the ransom demand that never came and the tip-off which failed to materialise. .

I would imagine that the McCanns felt a tad miffed that not even the interest from this goodly sum was paid into their limited company by those exceptionally well-heeled folk who so generously promised to give their small change to aid the search without having to dig in their pockets or down the sides of their sofas  but, fortunately, non-uncle Brian Kennedy was on hand to provide largesse of the financial kind which must have been a great consolation to them.  
It's stitched into his upper thigh, UT. That's what the unsightly bit of extra flesh is at the top of his thigh under the running shorts(See Clapham photo). This faux sporran is also, contrary to common misperceptions, what KH has her hand on at all available opportunities.
I've referred in another thread that public support for the McCs is dwindling since the CW programme was put out, and that the press/BBC etc. are becoming a bit more daring.
You cannot tell me that only 'ONE' photo was taken of Gerry running. I bet there were many more, but why has this rather 'unpleasant' one been printed. It does nothing at all to enhance the man's dignity, it is revolting. A carefully selected photo from amongst many. I bet there is a loud snorting sound of raucous laughter back in the print room and it's probably got copies posted all over the walls with comments written along side in blue marker pen.  big grin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.05.14 17:26

As that is one photo I'm not prepared to enlarge on my screen, I'm more than relieved happy to take your word for it that the wee one has undergone an operation which answers the age-old question of  'what does a scotsman wear under his kilt?'  Mirage   laughat 

I suspect your analysis of why that particular shot was chosen to  put folk off their breakfast grace the pages of the morning papers is spot on, Bobbin, and, but for the fact that I have no wish to linger over the image, I'd suggest we hold our own 'caption contest' to determine what his ever loving spouse is saying to him, or what he's saying to her, as they indulge in their favourite pastime of running away from the truth.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 20.05.14 1:11

I have suspected for a long while, that BK had ambitions to take over from Max Clifford in a PR roll.
Whitewashing celebrity reputations in the press.

Smethurst would do the legal stuff, Clarrie was to be the media manipulator and himself as the business brains.

They were already set up to manage sport celebrities' lives and finances with a head start being the Pro Rugby players. There was also an operation to provide luxury holidays to celebrities "Purple something" in order to relieve them of their huge cash piles.

When the McCann story broke BK saw an opportunity to kick start the new service by whitewashing their reputations, hopefully rescuing Maddie and launching the new business in a worldwide blaze of free publicity.

The best laid plans eahhh?

All in my own HO.
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.05.14 6:51

Mirage wrote:

Ah, so she isn't protecting the family jewels after all?  That could mean that  contents of the faux sporran must be worth a lot more.  winkwink 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.14 9:42

Apropos of nothing, here's a picture of Phillip Green's sometime companion, sixteen year old Lottie Moss, from today's Daily Mail.

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Article-2691303-1FA1412700000578-479_634x914
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblewrap 16.07.14 9:50

Clay Regazzoni wrote:Apropos of nothing, here's a picture of Phillip Green's sometime companion, sixteen year old Lottie Moss, from today's Daily Mail.

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Article-2691303-1FA1412700000578-479_634x914

Well well well....
I read an article the other day, with possible evidence...Will have to go find. BRB
bubblewrap

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Empty Sometime companion...?

Post by missbeetle 16.07.14 9:56

Cokey Kate's little sister?

She doesn't look happy.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.14 10:01

missbeetle wrote:

She doesn't look happy.

I think that was supposed to be part of the "appeal" of these images.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.14 10:02

Shows how up-to-date I am - I've never heard of her.

She looks very young indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 16.07.14 10:14

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Shows how up-to-date I am - I've never heard of her.

She looks very young indeed.

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 <a href=Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 K1_zps036f2c10"

I hadn't heard of her either.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Empty Rich men and young girls...

Post by missbeetle 16.07.14 11:00

...and not just girls - young boys, too.

I've always thought of Calvin Klein as a designer for boyish, neurotic, obsessive women.

Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 <a href=Rich list members like Brian Kennedy help the McCanns - Page 1 Ck1_zps111681f5"
(clipped from 'A World Made Sexy : From Freud to Madonna' by Paul Rutherford)

...nothing substantial...

Note that it is when a male teen involved, feathers fly...

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 16.07.14 12:54

missbeetle wrote:.
[Snipped]  "Note that it is when a male teen involved, feathers fly..."
In the interests of balance:... it might have had nothing to do with gender but the 'open crotch' being on view.  For all we know the feathers may well have flown even more if it had been a teenaged girl presented in that pose, (n.b. particularly as the article suggests, much of the concern came from the AFA who are a vocal Right Wing Evangelical Christian group and much of their rhetoric when it comes to young people, particularly women, appears misogynistic).
Sonmi-451
Sonmi-451

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top