The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Portugal Resident news article of 12 May 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Portugal Resident news article of 12 May 2014

Post by jozi on 14.05.14 11:28

@Gillyspot wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:http://algarvenewswatch.blogspot.nl/2014/05/is-madeleine-case-at-crossroad.html?spref=tw
Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A point the mainstream media almost never touch on is that a great many sceptical observers, privately or in online forums, seriously question why the Met and the British media do not budge from the abduction hypothesis. The sceptics also wonder if the investigation is going anywhere except into oblivion.

Yep!
So true and we are watching very closely !!!

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale on 20.05.14 1:44

Seeing Mrs Murat get a mention in that article reminds me, When she and Robert where said to be talking in the kitchen from 8.00pm that night until 1.00am next morning they never once mentioned all the shouting and hearing Maddies name being shouted over and over, yet they where only 100 meters from apartment 5A.

They were also in the direction Tanner said the man was walking some great effort to search that was.

Grande Finale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale on 20.05.14 2:00

Talking of searches, when the authorities have spent huge sums searching half the world. Somebody then informs them that "Maddie" is buried near a driveway just 1/2meter down why the hell haven't they got a spade out yet ?
The story of how he found it may be ludicrous, but the truth MAY be that he had inside information from TM (who knows), but for gods sake get a bl**dy spade outand lets move on !!

I have always thought, that the location of the body would be given away at sometime!

Grande Finale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 20.05.14 9:39

@Grande Finale wrote:Talking of searches, when the authorities have spent huge sums searching half the world. Somebody then informs them that "Maddie" is buried near a driveway just 1/2meter down why the hell haven't they got a spade out yet ?
The story of how he found it may be ludicrous, but the truth MAY be that he had inside information from TM (who knows), but for gods sake get a bl**dy spade outand lets move on !!

I have always thought, that the location of the body would be given away at sometime!
Thats precisely the point why they do NOT want to find a body .

The UK Police; because it then crushes any abduction theory [ which is what they are trying to claim ] working backwards using an assumed synopsis as there starting point . EVEN THOUGH NO POLICE FORCE ANYWHERE EVER HAS DONE THIS .

And the PJ don't want a body turning up because they are under pressure from GB Government to play ball ,a body would mean they would have to somehow arrest the McCann's, the fall out of this move would be massive .

So  the  status quo , no body , posturing by SY inc Redwood's big CHOPPER !!, and the PJ doing God knows what is best for all parties .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.14 9:44

@Woofer wrote:

That photo looks like a big arrow.

PdL is one strange place.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 20.05.14 10:57

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

You are awful....but I like you. (dick emery for those too young to remember)  spit coffee 

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Aerial photo

Post by PeterMac on 20.05.14 11:20

Interesting photo as it shows the utter ludicrousness of believing that anyone would dig a grave, 1m x 25 cm x 75 cm = 0.2 m3 =- half a tonne
in any of the three places the press wanted us to believe Grange were going to look.
It is not even remotely possible, or conceivable that those sites, overlooked as they are by apartment blocks,
and passed as they are by roads would be even on anyone's list of likely or possible places.

" />

But what the photo also does, is show a lot more land on the outskirts of town, and further afield (oops !)
which might have been the real intention of the trip.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 20.05.14 11:38

@Grande Finale wrote:Talking of searches, when the authorities have spent huge sums searching half the world. Somebody then informs them that "Maddie" is buried near a driveway just 1/2meter down why the hell haven't they got a spade out yet ?

I agree.
Although SB sounds barking mad imo, it wouldn't hurt just to have a quick dig, get it over and done with once and for all.
It might also stop SB's rantings too.
If I were Murat I would want my garden dug, even if I thought SB bonkers.
If someone, how ever mad was going to great lengths to say I had a body in my garden, I couldn't just leave it be (and I doubt most 'normal' people would.)

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 20.05.14 16:26

@bobbin wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Woofer wrote:

You are awful....but I like you. (dick emery for those too young to remember)  spit coffee 
That is uncanny, bobbin. I nearly wrote that to Clay just now, then thought no one would get it. Great minds eh?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 20.05.14 16:30

@bristow wrote:

I agree.
Although SB sounds barking mad imo, it wouldn't hurt just to have a quick dig, get it over and done with once and for all.
If someone, how ever mad was going to great lengths to say I had a body in my garden, I couldn't just leave it be (and I doubt most 'normal' people would.)

I've steered clear of this subject because of SB but you really have to wonder sometimes, you really do with this case. That is all I will say.  lol4  For now...................

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FH on 20.05.14 16:37

@bristow wrote:

I agree.

If my child were missing and I had no idea what had happened to her (although a cadaver dog gave me a huge hint)  and someone told me she was buried under  a drive meters from where she went missing, I would be distraught. I would  dig the drive  up with my bare hands if necessary. In fact if i had access to large sums of money   I would hire/buy a cadaver dog and a probe and a digger/pneumatic drill  and make holes everywhere and dig where ever  the dog  alerted. I would dig the whole of PDL up. I would not stop until all avenues/monies were exhausted.

If I knew where she actually was, or I knew she definitely wasn't there, I might not be so bothered.

If I were the Murats and there was any possibility of her body (or anyone else's body for that matter)  being under my drive way and I knew it had nothing to do with me, I would welcome digging, if only for the certainty.  Even if i knew it was dog bones.   Even if it cost me money having the drive re-laid - I'm sure the damages awarded in the past would cover a really nice new driveway.

Maybe the Murat's know there is nothing under the drive because they live in the house and the drive has never changed during the appropriate time period and they have had enough of all the nonsense. I'd still be inclined to let people dig, just to shut them up.

If the McC's have no involvement in her disappearance, I do not understand why they aren't desperate to dig. It seems they can muster the energy for jogging and fun runs and photo shoots and sessions with LK, but no frantic searching .  No camping out front of Murat's house begging him to let them dig. Maybe they know something we and SB don't???

Maybe  they know she's not there and they just can't always raise  the energy to go through the motions and maintain the pretense.  

All IMO obviously.

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum