"British Tourist Pedophile" means "British Tourist" means "McCanns and the Tapas Nine"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"British Tourist Pedophile" means "British Tourist" means "McCanns and the Tapas Nine"

Post  utahagen on Sat 10 May - 15:45

I maintain that Madeleine McCann's disappearance had nothing to do with pedophiles or pedophilia. Further, I think the news/leak that SY and PJ may be looking for a "British tourist pedophile" is really a signal being sent to the McCanns and the Tapas Nine that they are being zeroed in on and that all the Portuguese suspects -- from gypsies to hotel workers to Robert Murat -- have been ruled out by SY and PJ (whether working apart or together).

Kate McCann looked terrified on the Today Show this week and the peevish anti-media post on the McCanns' facebook page is nonsensical, given how supportive of the McCanns most members of the media remain. I aver that the McCanns' anti-media post is a preemptive strike against those members of the media who will turn on them swiftly if the public realizes the police still suspect the McCanns.

If any of the Tapas Nine were involved in Madeleine's disappearance, they had best retain their own lawyers pronto and cut a deal with the police -- in the UK and/or Portugal.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum